Quantcast

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen same song hye kyo is so much older than her husband song joong-ki, i d like when she is way too old than him. Between eun bin and daniel ages are not sooo bad they are perfectly fix. I know they r young love 

Yeh i really want to know what he is saying what do u mean next time..... when next time just say it now. Plus i want him to say something from his heart what he totally want. Cant wait in future

Of course dear..... :lol: 

Oh YYyayYY!!! This is really hopeful, isn't this..???! :love: We will definitely have a hint from the man himself in the future!

We really have to persuade him in to another Vlive Radio Apart & we are all done!!! :D

And thanks a lot for this gif dear.... You are so sweet! :heart:

And guess what, she is in danger & he was with her!!! And then she assured both with holding his hand that he can protect her from ham & she's yearning for him to protect her!!! :o

What a beautiful moment that she depended on him even though he's not a human, but a ghost who can't even touch anyone & anything! :ph34r:

She really wants to be with him & not to let hurt him! :love:

tumblr_pfu74kFKpI1wcaps0o5_r1_250.gif&ke

And I love this as well dear.... :)

She just pull her shoe towards her a bit & he had to come even more closer in order to tie her shoe laces!!! :heart:

She is so in love with him.... :love: :love: :love: :love:

And what if he disappeared forever at the end of the series...???! She'd gone mad looking for him :unsure:

So it's a relief that he returned to her even as a ghost!!!

tumblr_pgruodePTV1svjukbo4_250.gif&key=f

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And thanks a lot for this gif dear.... You are so sweet! :heart:

Welcome 

You r also sweet too:) 

36 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

She is so in love with him.... :love: :love: :love: :love:

And what if he disappeared forever at the end of the series...???! She'd gone mad looking for him :unsure:

So it's a relief that he returned to her even as a ghost!!!

If he was disappeared i would cry and felt sorry for eun bin bc she just says she can't live without him. Yes its relief that he returned to her but its okay as a ghost. Also daniel is sooo sweet to her bc he wanted her to live a normal life and sleep and eat well he  doesn't wanted her to involve in this dangerous case. But eun bin still caring for him. She only wanted to care for him. 

tumblr_ph5kpiIXEh1sqz8a7o4_r2_250.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

If he was disappeared i would cry and felt sorry for eun bin bc she just says she can't live without him. Yes its relief that he returned to her but its okay as a ghost. Also daniel is sooo sweet to her bc he wanted her to live a normal life and sleep and eat well he  doesn't wanted her to involve in this dangerous case. But eun bin still caring for him. She only wanted to care for him. 

So so so true dear!! I totally agree with you on this one....

She wanted to protect him at any cost because he was the last living person that she loves!! :bawling: I am so crying here...!!!!

9 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

This scenes is funny when daniel told her there r 4 reason u cant come with me. @gm4queen what if eun bin would go with him what would happpen will eun bin get hit by the hammer. 

He he he.... That's why we call him a detective, dear!! :D

He has a great sense of humor & instinct which is fully fit for a real detective! :rolleyes: 

And oMo... He is talking nonstop as he's giving her 4 reasons!!! :hushed: How can he remember all those lines at once..??! 

3 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen

Why r u guys like this :love:

Didn't u guys already touches each other. :joy:

PROOF

Ooops... I am laughing so hard for your words dear!! :D Don't you think it's too harsh for our lovebirds..???! :w00t:

Seriously, she wasn't expected that the guy she believes would turn out to be a murderer!!!! :ph34r: Then she left his hand...

She only wants her innocent love, not a villainous love!!! :tears:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ooops... I am laughing so hard for your words dear!! :D Don't you think it's too harsh for our lovebirds..???! :w00t:

Seriously, she wasn't expected that the guy she believes would turn out to be a murderer!!!! :ph34r: Then she left his hand...

She only wants her innocent love, not a villainous love!!! :tears:

So true, "its too harsh for our lovebirds" i was just joking its just sooo cute:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

So true, "its too harsh for our lovebirds" i was just joking its just sooo cute:joy:

He he he... It is dear!! They are so cute & how can we ever blame them..???! :)

And you are a super funny fangirl of Daniel, dear!! :lol: I am extremely happy that I invited you here...

And we rock this thread!!! Only 40 pages for 200!!!!! YYAYYY!! :heart: I love this happy vibe so much!!!!

Let's have so much fun here & you have to do your studies well too... Please don't let this joy interrupt your studies ever dear!!! :) Then I'd be broken down because I am the one who invited you here!!... :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And you are a super funny fangirl of Daniel, dear!! :lol: I am extremely happy that I invited you here...

And we rock this thread!!! Only 40 pages for 200!!!!! YYAYYY!! :heart: I love this happy vibe so much!!!!

Let's have so much fun here & you have to do your studies well too... Please don't let this joy interrupt your studies ever dear!!! :) Then I'd be broken down because I am the one who invited you here!!... :bawling:

Yes im grateful that u invited me to some place thank you so much 

Congratulations on nearly to 200 pgs

Yes we will have so much fun thanks for calling me funny its just bc i love them both so much and its cute 

Yes im not letting my joy interrupt my studies. Im nearly done 

Thanks for worry about me ur like a big sis to me:relaxed: @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1