Quantcast

Oh My God.... How to let go of these two ever..???! They've become my soul :heart:

Beautiful memories from the last year!!! :) I want those days back when I was super happy to see my lover boy on-screen! 

43034921_2069547346690134_19807608773594

And dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

Let me ask you something. Do you like the ending of The Gost Detective..??! :mellow: :huh:

I guess majority of fans oppose the ending because Lee Da Il remained as a ghost forever!!! :tears: 

But it's different from me!! I like the ending so much! It's better than nothing at all! :) :love: At least he's with her for the rest of her life!! I know it's so sad but I am fully satisfied with the ending!!! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh My God.... How to let go of these two ever..???! They've become my soul :heart:

Beautiful memories from the last year!!! :) I want those days back when I was super happy to see my lover boy on-screen! 

Let me ask you something. Do you like the ending of The Gost Detective..??! :mellow: :huh:

I guess majority of fans oppose the ending because Lee Da Il remained as a ghost forever!!! :tears: 

But it's different from me!! I like the ending so much! It's better than nothing at all! :) :love: At least he's with her for the rest of her life!! I know it's so sad but I am fully satisfied with the ending!!! :)

yes, i too like the ending very much:heart: never should expect too much from a korean drama. it is satisfied

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes i love the ending but i want more and more i love the way daniel touched her hands and the way he smirked at her. Btw i love ur creative image sooo cute 

tumblr_phhrx9wGdO1svjukbo3_r1_250.gif

They r developing their relationship 

tumblr_phhrx9wGdO1svjukbo4_r1_250.gif@gm4queen

tumblr_ph5kpiIXEh1sqz8a7o3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_ph5kpiIXEh1sqz8a7o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ph5kpiIXEh1sqz8a7o6_r2_250.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Whats ur favourite moments of daniel and eun bin??? Like the sweetest moments @gm4queen @Pyar @gladys0710

i love their hug scenes very much because they both look sweet together:love:

• Love 2

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Whats ur favourite moments of daniel and eun bin??? Like the sweetest moments @gm4queen @Pyar @gladys0710

Srry for the late, dear!! :) I had to prepare my answer for your question & finally here I go!

These are my fav moments of Daniel & Eun BIn!! :blush:

• This is my very 1st fav scene of them! He is looking so softly at her :) His eye gaze is full of emotions!!! And you know what he must have been thing there..??!! "You are the cure to my broken heart".... Oh realy, Dan..??! :D

61026583_2211234652521402_41071656805691

• This my 2nd fav scene of them! I think in here, we can see her affection for him in her eyes :love: They are sparkling in his presence before her! OUr guy is so looking rascal here, isn't he..??! :D

60889788_2211234639188070_43970695649579

• Wow... This is my most fav scene of them! Their eyes are saying it all! :huh: They can't live without each other! And she can't live without him.... :heart: But he's afraid of getting close to her because he's not a human anymore :tears: Both love & sadness in one frame!!! 

61153193_2211234645854736_14250654200538

• And I love both angles in this scene! Their side profile & their front profile... They match each other effortlessly! And he is madly in love with her & isn't afraid anymore of letting her feel his love for her!!!! :heart: What a beautiful feeling..???! 
Spoiler

61123794_2211234749188059_40601603773657

• This is the last fav scene of my list, dear!! His facial expressions are excellent & it's so clear in his eyes that he was longing to be with her!!! :) Holding her so tightly in his arms & never let her go away from him!!! :love: 
Spoiler

60518997_2211234755854725_66858724073888

And now, I want to ask you something, dear... Is love this beautiful when it actually happens..??! :heart: With these two lovebirds, I think it certainly is!!!! :) I can feel love in the air.... :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Srry for the late, dear!! :) I had to prepare my answer for your question & finally here I go!

These are my fav moments of Daniel & Eun BIn!! :blush:

No its okay @gm4queen

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And now, I want to ask you something, dear... Is love this beautiful when it actually happens..??! :heart: With these two lovebirds, I think it certainly is!!!! :) I can feel love in the air..

I love ur decisions its soooooo excitement and beautiful 

Yes it would be sooooo beautiful if daniel cast in man who bake cake as a lead man and its would soooooo cute

if they r dating later soon i hope sure this is definitely the beautiful moment ever. They are perfect match to each other and i really love it. These two couple are very different to other couples idk why its feel sooo different

And im certain when daniel says during 'radio apart' i will tried to answer that later on next time on radio apart. When the fan ask him if he was a girl and would date lee dail and i remember

u posted something last 4 pgs on this site 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

No its okay @gm4queen

I love ur decisions its soooooo excitement and beautiful 

Yes it would be sooooo beautiful if daniel cast in man who bake cake as a lead man and its would soooooo cute

if they r dating later soon i hope sure this is definitely the beautiful moment ever. They are perfect match to each other and i really love it. These two couple are very different to other couples idk why its feel sooo different

And im certain when daniel says during 'radio apart' i will tried to answer that later on next time on radio apart. When the fan ask him if he was a girl and would date lee dail and i remember

u posted something last 4 pgs on this site 

Thanks a lot for liking my long comment, dear! :)

And of course dear... You are so right! Dan & Eun Bin perfectly match each other & they are so different from other couples or we feel something different about them more than anyone else! :heart: I am also surprised that why we are so addicted to them like crazy.... ! I think they are like a drug, the ore you have the more you get addicted!!! :) I think that's the problem with us!

And for the past few years, songsong couple were the lead but they are an older couple. Song hye kyo is nearly 40 now but Eun Bin is only 27 :o Both Dan & Eun Bin are so young in age & at heart!!! :love: And that's one fact that I love so much about them.....  :) Young love is the most passionate love in the world!!!

And hehehe.... Our boy is smart at skipping questions.... When he was asked by a girl fan whether he'd date Lee Da Il if he were Joeng Yo Wool, then he simply said, "I will tell you the answer next time... Just wait" :w00t:

And why do I feel that he himself knows something about his heart..??! By chance, is he really in love with her???! I really sense so dear... I dunno myself why! :lol: :o :heart: ! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And for the past few years, songsong couple were the lead but they are an older couple. Song hye kyo is nearly 40 now but Eun Bin is only 27 :o Both Dan & Eun Bin are so young in age & at heart!!! :love: And that's one fact that I love so much about them.....  :) Young love is the most passionate love in the world!

@gm4queen same song hye kyo is so much older than her husband song joong-ki, i d like when she is way too old than him. Between eun bin and daniel ages are not sooo bad they are perfectly fix. I know they r young love 

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And hehehe.... Our boy is smart at skipping questions.... When he was asked by a girl fan whether he'd date Lee Da Il if he were Joeng Yo Wool, then he simply said, "I will tell you the answer next time... Just wait" :w00t:

And why do I feel that he himself knows something about his heart..??! By chance, is he really in love with her???! 

Yeh i really want to know what he is saying what do u mean next time..... when next time just say it now. Plus i want him to say something from his heart what he totally want. Cant wait in future

• Like 1
  • Love 1