Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Oh gosh, he is absolutely looking handsome here! This is exactly the look I want from him! :o :love:

You are the most sexy korean guy in beard, boy!! :kiss_wink: You should debut in hollywood!! You really have potential.... :)

And with this perfect manly look, I am so desperate to see him in Beast now!!!! :o :heart: He is a real guy to fall in love with!!! 

Dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, he is so like a dream!!!! :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

My thoughts are also the same for him, dear! :)

I think he's a brave guy that he always picks up different roles for him!! He seems to like challenging himself with hard works!! And his dedication for his career is extraordinary!!! :heart: 

I am so stunned by his tough acting in The Ghost Detective as he pops out of the muddy soil in the rain :open_mouth: How can he be so serious when act!!! With his different roles from one another, his fans won't get a chance ever to get bored with him!!! :) :thumbsup:

And HAHAHA.... I envy Lee Ji Ah so much!! She got a very lucky chance to take a so closer look at his eyes :glasses: Messy hair, red eyes & light beard gives a man the perfection of manhood!!.... :mrgreen: He is sooooooo appealing in a rude way!!! :D I laughed out so hard when you mentioned earlier that you had a rude shock by his smoking shots for Singles mag!!! :sweat_smile:

be99679ece6c4bfb9315a2eee222e3c3.jpg?x=b

And dear, I think there is really a gay/ bad or something guy named Choi Daniel & fans were confused by the same name in past years as it was hard to believe that their beloved actor is having negative feedbacks in public!!! :o

And oh yes, I love his singing in OST track of Cyrano Agency:D  This guy should have been a singer-actor, just like Rain... And many fans claim that they both look alike sometimes!! :w00t:

I love these childish charms of Daniel!! :heart: He is so pure at heart!!! How can a grown guy be this cute..???! Only he can do it! :D

And that is why we all love him! He is definitely not your average actor! :heart:

Oh btw! I've seen on someone's instagram that he used to smoke last time! But I have a feeling that he already quit this bad habit! (Not gonna put the post here unless you guys want to see it!) 

OHH I've heard of a drugging incident that involved Choi Daniel from some boy band right? 

Well, our Daniel would not do this kind of things, I'm sure! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh gosh, he is absolutely looking handsome here! This is exactly the look I want from him! :o :love:

You are the most sexy korean guy in beard, boy!! :kiss_wink: You should debut in hollywood!! You really have potential.... :)

And with this perfect manly look, I am so desperate to see him in Beast now!!!! :o :heart: He is a real guy to fall in love with!!! 

Dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, he is so like a dream!!!! :kiss_wink:

I was gonna comment that I love his rugged look in Beast!! But do you (@Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gm4queen) think that once he does these rugged characters (Ghost detective, Beast), it would be difficult for him to take on more innocent, fun-loving roles? :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Dear @kaedechan darling, thanks a lot for the pics of him at the press con!! 

Wow, he's all black & looking so dashing! I am so stunned by his appearance.... YAYYYY!!! Finally we see him again after months :love:

Hehehehe... Why he is full black..???! :D Wowowow!!!!! We want more & more of him! :w00t:

• Love 2

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @triplem @Heidi Seow @Ameera Ali & other friends....

Look at our beloved Daniel at the press con of Beast!! He is so dashing in black! :kiss_wink: Is it just me or is he looking American style...??! I can't even guess with his beard look that he is korean! So glad that he's keeping his beard! :lol: :heart:

And his hair is a bit longer & he is a bit chubby now!!! But so sweet & cute as always!!! :D OMG, I want to keep him in my pocket!!

Dear @kaedechan friend, do you know the release date for his movie..??! I doubt it'd be late June or something! :)

Dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus, do you like his new look here..??! :)

30000628712_700.jpg

155918326957_1_113053.jpg

751441_449311_2158.jpg

Spoiler

30000628717_700.jpg

1VJCCTQOOH_1.jpg

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=2019053

751451_449323_3736.jpg

151312000030.jpg

1VJCD098CV_1.jpg

20190530506471.jpg

1VJCDH63Y2_1.jpg

221557_323673_5854.jpg

• Love 2

4 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

Oh btw! I've seen on someone's instagram that he used to smoke last time! But I have a feeling that he already quit this bad habit! (Not gonna put the post here unless you guys want to see it!) 

OHH I've heard of a drugging incident that involved Choi Daniel from some boy band right? 

Well, our Daniel would not do this kind of things, I'm sure! :D

Yes dear.... I also heard the rumor! As I said before, there is another Choi Daniel from a different background! So people often get confused! :crazy: 

And do you really think that this handsomeness can smoke ever..???! I certainly don't think so... But you can still post any spoiler related to Daniel inside the spoiler tag! It's the eye 23912.png icon in the editor! :thumbsup:

And I can guarantee you one thing, he doesn't drink so he doesn't have many friends!!! :o

221557_323673_5854.jpg

4 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

I was gonna comment that I love his rugged look in Beast!! But do you (@Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gm4queen) think that once he does these rugged characters (Ghost detective, Beast), it would be difficult for him to take on more innocent, fun-loving roles? :mellow:

I agree with you! This is really a point now! :(

He was casted for Beast as soon as he finished The Ghost Detective & I think his rough detective looks goes so weell with his detective role in Beast as well! :rolleyes:

But don't be so upset, dear!!! He is so loving by his fans for his warm side so he will surely choose more loving toles ahead as well!! :heart: Let's have faith on him!!!

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He is sooo cute with black even from the ghost detective press conference where he worn brown he also look good too there @gm4queen

Oh yes dear... He is effortlessly handsome in anything he wears in! :love: 

And I love your comparison of him for back then & now!! He he he... He looks a bit chubby now! :D I want to pull his cheeks!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1