Quantcast

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

n the above interview, when the interviewer asked them to rate their chemistry in The Ghost Detective, Park Eun Bin said 10 points & our punk jut said ..... points :D :wub: And then again, they tried it. She said 10 points again & he said .... points again! (rascal) :o And she hit his arm.... :love: (so romantic)....

And why do I feel now that she was longing to hear 10 points from his lips..???!! :o :wub: But he said half of it silent & so she hurt her feelings!!! 

And with all these evidences, I strongly believe that these two surely has had something serious between them back then.... :wub: Being comfortable with each other, being happy in each other's company & looking so young among others... Aren't those the 1st signs of love, dear..???!! :heart: 

What do you say about my theory..???!! 

@gm4queen so sorry for thr late reply 

Yes totally they looking so comfortable and park eun bin really wanted him to say 10 

Reading ut post make me soooo happy 

I was smiling while reading ur post 

Really miss them soooooo much

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEDHUALwHapHEPeWxS0NX

21 hours ago, Pyar said:

:love:

This is my favourite scene bc the way he stared at her @Pyar

• Love 2

18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, have you ever watched his Waiting for Love short drama..??!! He is so beautiful in it with his trade mark eye-glasses & won the excellence actor award for his performance! :heart: 

It only has 2 eps & I invite you to watch it!!!! This guy always knows the best way to impress his fans!!!!! 

Yes i has since last yr i love his acot there hes soooo cool and cute @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The-Ghost-Detective2.gif

tumblr_pgyp818kYv1tvtd3lo7_500.gif

@gm4queendo u remember this scene this is soooo funny and the way he act is cute and park eun bin is funny she say "what r u doing" and then he say trying to act sexy "are you going to stand around and watch me?"

Omg this is sooo funny

@gm4queen tumblr_pg44y3KSM21vhkfqso1_500.gif

My favourite hug scene 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

our oppa is so handsome:love: how you so handsome oppa?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

so sorry for thr late reply 

Yes totally they looking so comfortable and park eun bin really wanted him to say 10 

Reading ut post make me soooo happy 

I was smiling while reading ur post 

Really miss them soooooo much

Now I am smiling for your post dear!!! :sweat_smile: So lovely!!!! :wub:

@gm4queendo u remember this scene this is soooo funny and the way he act is cute and park eun bin is funny she say "what r u doing" and then he say trying to act sexy "are you going to stand around and watch me?"

Omg this is sooo funny

Oh God dear.... I love that scene!! They are so cute & so funny!! :w00t: And of course, he acts sexy as "are you going to stand around and watch me?" & I go exactly like "yes sir, can't I..???!!" :D :D :D :D Our Mr. Ghost is indeed sexy but he is so shy!!!! :w00t: :lol: This is absolutely funny, dear!!!

I cant stop watching this video

@gm4queen what did u do to me 

Just kidding i love this video sooooooooooooo much. 

Yes its sooo long @Pyar

OH MY GOD!!!!! I am so grateful to you that you are giving my music video so much love & affection, dear!!! :o I am so touched by your reactions for my hard work!!!! I am pretty serious here... :heart: Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for loving my video, darling!!! It's the greatest pleasure for me that my newest friend is a huge fan of both Daniel & me!!!! :lol: :blush: 

And guess what,

Daniel + music = Dream.... 

And of course dear, it's the very same for me as well!! I am so in love with my own edit, dear! :o It's become my daily dose now!!! I am addicted to this couple & my video, just like a drug!!! :flushed: And wait a minute.... Are they really a drug that make us drunk or something with them..??!!! :glasses: The whole world is still in love with them, dear!!! I am so surprised by myself that these two are none less than an official couple for their beloved fans now!!! :love: Aren't they really..?! :lol:

c599a20a37677507e96d3f44d3d16fdd1d23c39f

And I am missing my other chingus, @triplem @Heidi Seow ladies here so much...... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: See you soon!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh God dear.... I love that scene!! They are so cute & so funny!! :w00t: And of course, he acts sexy as "are you going to stand around and watch me?" & I go exactly like "yes sir, can't I..???!!" :D :D :D :D Our Mr. Ghost is indeed sexy but he is so shy!!!! :w00t: :lol: This is absolutely funny, dear!!!

@gm4queen so true:joy:

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD!!!!! I am so grateful to you that you are giving my music video so much love & affection, dear!!! :o I am so touched by your reactions for my hard work!!!! I am pretty serious here... :heart: Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for loving my video, darling!!! It's the greatest pleasure for me that my newest friend is a huge fan of both Daniel & me!!!! :lol: :blush: 

:joy::joy: welcome, im glad that u r huge fan of daniel and eun bin 

26 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And of course dear, it's the very same for me as well!! I am so in love with my own edit, dear! :o It's become my daily dose now!!! I am addicted to this couple & my video, just like a drug!!! :flushed: And wait a minute.... Are they really a drug that make us drunk or something with them..??!!! :glasses: The whole world is still in love with them, dear!!! I am so surprised by myself that these two are none less than an official couple for their beloved fans now!!! :love: Aren't they re

yes totally i will wait for them in future no matter what 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen so true:joy:

:joy::joy: welcome, im glad that u r huge fan of daniel and eun bin 

yes totally i will wait for them in future no matter what 

Yes dear.... Let's wait & watch!! :lol: Miracles happen everyday! :wub:

And I almost forgot this to tag you!!! :) 

This is an amazing piano cover for Dream Me song by a fan, I think!!! BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png I love it so much, dear!! Hope you'd love it too.... No doubt, this song is really a dream for lovers!!!! :o

• Like 4
  • Love 1

HI GUYS! 

finally created a soompi account after lurking around for years... Fell in love with Choi Daniel recently so I wanted to share this video with you guys! I'm not sure if some of you have seen it! But it's definitely worth watching/listening!! I remembered that he say he can't sing in an interview! HE DEFINITELY CAN SING... THIS MAN. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

HI GUYS! 

finally created a soompi account after lurking around for years... Fell in love with Choi Daniel recently so I wanted to share this video with you guys! I'm not sure if some of you have seen it! But it's definitely worth watching/listening!! I remembered that he say he can't sing in an interview! HE DEFINITELY CAN SING... THIS MAN. 

Hello  new friend!! :love: I am the current admin of Daniel's thread & I highly welcome to the soompi, dear!!! :lol: YES YES YES!!!! More fans for my lover! :D

And of course, I've watched that video & I love his singing mode so much!!! He really sings it to the pitch unlike the other actor!!! :wub: And you are so right, this guy can really sing well!!! But he's always so innocent that he doesn't brag about himself!!!! :lol: Rascal!!! 

And thanks a lot for joining soompi for our choi daniel, dear!! :) Let's have so much fun here!!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1