Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Of course dear!!! We need them in a sweet rom-com!!! May be an office romance.... :lol: Hahahahhaaaaaa...... We are all dreamers!!!

Yes Yes Yes..... I also want her dream power!!! I don't know why but I've never seen Daniel in my dreams clearly even though I am so in love with him!! :D :wub: So I want a full clear, hot & handsome image of my boy!!!!! He he he..... Let's pray together dear!!!! :wub: 

And it's so great to have you back!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-037.gif?1292792388

Hahaha! dreaming is good! :lol: Can make my life lively~~

Today got free time for web browser so quickly drop by here. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha! dreaming is good! :lol: Can make my life lively~~

Today got free time for web browser so quickly drop by here. :D 

I am so glad to see you here as always dear!!! :) I am also busy these days due to my online project!! :wub: But I am so in love with this thread!!!! This is the best place on the entire planet!! :D 

And of course, dreaming makes you win all the time! :wub: He he he.... Let's have fun dear!! yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-11.gif&key=969

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Dear @Heidi Seow darling!!! :wub: Did you check out the 1st post of this thread..???! I just put so many pics of Daniel from my 400+ photo collection of him! :w00t: Check it out, ah!!!!

And oh yeah, our hottie is having a fan meeting on June 16 in Osaka, Japan! Hope it will be a nice one! :blush: crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm a light sleeper... so thats why maybe occasionaly have a lot of dream. I also need to think when wake up.. who do i saw last nite. So handsome lol.... and he was holding PSH hand... gosh so envy :sweat_smile:.

Oh god dear! I envy Park Shin Hye more than you do now!! :o He was holding her hand!!!! And I can imagine the rest with their cute height difference!! :D And yes, your dream MUST come true, dear!!! :wub: Wow!!! Him & Park Shin Hye as the lead couple in a rom-com!!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif&key=7c3ff7 I can't wait to see the reality!!!!!! You are giving me the most beautiful butterflies ever!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Spoiler

And of course dear, you should dream more about your big oopa KJH!!! :D I think you are distracting by our @Pyar chingu here!!!! Muahhahahhaaaaaaa.....No worries..... Happy dreaming!!!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Heidi Seow darling!!! :wub: Did you check out the 1st post of this thread..???! I just put so many pics of Daniel from my 400+ photo collection of him! :w00t: Check it out, ah!!!!

And oh yeah, our hottie is having a fan meeting on June 16 in Osaka, Japan! Hope it will be a nice one! :blush: crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

yes I did check out @gm4queen darling, post looks so amazing! :wub: 

Awesome! Hope we can get awesome photos from fans. :wub:

52 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm a light sleeper... so thats why maybe occasionaly have a lot of dream. I also need to think when wake up.. who do i saw last nite. So handsome lol.... and he was holding PSH hand... gosh so envy :sweat_smile:.

But i think this must be @Pyar power, not dream power. If you see a lot of pics daily i think it can happen. :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

I need to increase my daily intake to see KJH pics ok... i only dream of him once lol.....so sad 

Hahaha! Did you scream on that time when he holding PSH's hand? hahaha! :lol: 

I'm sure @Pyar also crazy in love with Choi Daniel. All photos she shared are so lovely. :D

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

yes I did check out @gm4queen darling, post looks so amazing! :wub: 

Awesome! Hope we can get awesome photos from fans. :wub:

Thank you so much darling for liking my edits!!!! :wub: :love:

And of course, he deserves more fans here! I think this is the best time for him to come back on K-dramaland! Then he will get more fans for his fan base!!!! :kiss_wink: I prefer him to be a hot bf for a long haired lady this time!! Plus with a hot kiss.... :lol: Yeah.... fingers crossed chingu!!!! He will be back soon!! :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you so much darling for liking my edits!!!! :wub: :love:

And of course, he deserves more fans here! I think this is the best time for him to come back on K-dramaland! Then he will get more fans for his fan base!!!! :kiss_wink: I prefer him to be a hot bf for a long haired lady this time!! Plus with a hot kiss.... :lol: Yeah.... fingers crossed chingu!!!! He will be back soon!! :)

Im sure he will coming back soon. either is before or after Osaka fan meeting. Lols! Looks like hot kiss and long haired is your priority now :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Im sure he will coming back soon. either is before or after Osaka fan meeting. Lols! Looks like hot kiss and long haired is your priority now :lol:

Of course dear!! :D Ever since we watched The Ghost Detective, I daydream of him with a long haired lady besides him! With intense eye gazes, skinship & hot kisses... :love: I am kind of fed up seeing him with short haired ladies!!!! Mauhahaaaa.... I think now you can imagine how much I am crazy for him, dear!!! :wub: Yes, he will be back soon!!!! Let's wait!!! :relaxed: :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1