Quantcast

Dear @Lawyerh chingu, I only now got this because of dear @Pyar chingu!!!!

Have you watched Daniel's 11AM movie...???!! It's a sci-fi movie about time traveling!! The lead actress is Kim Ok Bin from Children of a lesser God! And I saw on yotube that she & Daniel had a kiss scene there as well!! :D He doesn't even remember that they had such a scene!!! Poor guy.... Hah hahaaa..... I just want to watch the full movie but can't find a proper video link!!!!! So annoying! :crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RmgFDjTYM

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@gm4queen first time heard that movie chingu. Haha.. ya movie subs not always available. Btw cyrano i watched the trailer but im not too interested. Dont think he looks compatible with Lee Min Jung. So i think ill skip this. 

• Love 1

Yes, dear @Lawyerh chingu!!!!! I also watched Cyrano Agency once but not interested in rewatching it even with Daniel! Lee Min Jung is older than Daniel & I think he is being extra careful with older actresses since the fake scandal of him & Hwang Jung Eum popped out! 

And I also got to know about 11AM a lot later... Looks interesting but can't do without eng subs! So sad :tears:

Btw, thanks for dropping by here as always chingu!!! :wub: 

• Like 5

YAYYYY!!! 4 more pages to 100 pages.... :love: :wub: This guy deserves more love from fans!!! Hope he will pick another great drama soon & have more fans here...!!.. We all miss you, Daniel!! Please come back soon!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1