Quantcast

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wish he keeps his beard continuing.... :love: His fans are also asking him to keep the beard in upcoming projects....

Lol at this haha yes its not easy to looking good in beard just my opinion. It can go bad and look haggard and unkempt. But well its not the case with him surprisingly :wub:.

I tend to prefer beardless man, thats why im not a fan of saeguk drama ( the guy there always have long beard :crazy::lol:)

Any news on his new project ? I hope he became investigator / detective again minus the " ghost " of course muahahha...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol at this haha yes its not easy to looking good in beard just my opinion. It can go bad and look haggard and unkempt. But well its not the case with him surprisingly :wub:.

I tend to prefer beardless man, thats why im not a fan of saeguk drama ( the guy there always have long beard :crazy::lol:)

Any news on his new project ? I hope he became investigator / detective again minus the " ghost " of course muahahha...

You heard it so right... Daniel is playing as a young detective in his new movie, Beast. There were behind the scenes released for the fast 2 months but now it's all quite for few weeks. Hopefully it will release in this year :wub:

And I personally think that beard-men have a great personality rather than beard-less men :sweat_smile: But yes, long beard is kind of disgusting or something!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Well, now that we have 9 buttons in our reactions palette, let's have some fun... :love: Dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @loversbridge & of course @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002, come & join here.... ( I would be more glad if @larus @triplem & @RPM join here as well ) :wub:

How many of Choi Daniel's dramas have you watched so far...??

This is my watched list of his dramas... 9 in total :wub:

- He is a cutie with eye-glasses in High Kick 2(2009)...

50692520_2137742779870590_10563212562587

- He is a cutie pie with eye-glasses in The musical(2011)...

50583758_2137743056537229_41011628667725

- He is so sweet without eye-glasses in Babyfaced Beauty(2011)...

50500498_2137743026537232_23190227391317

Spoiler

-This is the hot hacker Hades in Ghost(2012)...

50489430_2137743003203901_38418963713805

-He is a beautiful tutor in School 2013(2012-13)...

50758783_2137742983203903_43374491181724

-Love this love guru in Waiting for love(2013)...

50949475_2137743396537195_69774226214617

-This villain is so hot in Big Man(2014)...

50969882_2137744086537126_53079186425186

-Who is this handsome guy post military in Jugglers(2017-18)...

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

-WOW!! He is so hot with beard in The Ghost Detective(2018)...

50755909_2137744589870409_44182948251833

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@gm4queen baby faced/ghost/school/jugglers/a bit of ghost detective (dropped). Btw i remember that neck tie in baby faced. It was one of my favourite scenes there. I forgot exactly the scenes but it makes my heart flutter and believe JNR also probably feel so haha. I prefer that scenes rather than the actual kiss scenes. I think i need to refresh my memory (old already) muahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen baby faced/ghost/school/jugglers/a bit of ghost detective (dropped). Btw i remember that neck tie in baby faced. It was one of my favourite scenes there. I forgot exactly the scenes but it makes my heart flutter and believe JNR also probably feel so haha. I prefer that scenes rather than the actual kiss scenes. I think i need to refresh my memory (old already) muahahaha

WOW!! You have watched about 5 of his dramas.... And it's great to hear!!! :love:

And yeah... I also love that scene in Babyfaced Beauty.... Their height difference is so cute! And also I love their bathroom shower scene!! They looked like a real couple there.... :wub::heart: I am not much interested in their kiss scenes... But instead, I find their eye locks more passionate than their kisses...!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu @gm4queen and all DC fans lover. They said need social security number to be able to go to DC daum cafe. Thats why i also cant join there. And i think you had also tried and cannot register. Long time havent visit DC thread here. Wow jugglers airing in Japan. That characters is Japanese. And lol at the 10 years challenge. I agree he looks much more charismatic now compare to back then.... this all korean guy is in that trend now, aging as better as wine muahaha :wub::lol:

@Heidi Seow ah yes i also watch school 2013, i liked his character there. The story is pretty meaningful as well. Too bad no romance with JNR. Found them look more shippable in School compare to babyfaced beauty. Perhaps im just not too fond with babyfaced beauty story. Its a bit repetitive and i lost patient watching it. And JNR also much prettier now. Shes like never aging. 

OMG! aging as better as wine. I like it @Lawyerh:wub::lol: Seriously, recently all the male actor I like, most of them quite in elder age plus single~~ Choi Daniel consider youngest in my top 3 fav actors. :lol: and I really prefer nowadays Choi Daniel. I don't really like Babyfaced Beauty, most of time I forward and it does losing my patience to finish it. Maybe both them image from School 2013 already give me impact then suddenly become cutie way.. I cant accept it.. :sweat_smile:

Me also don't like long beard. really messing everything. Either beard-less or light beard is fine for me.. 

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OMG! aging as better as wine. I like it @Lawyerh:wub::lol: Seriously, recently all the male actor I like, most of them quite in elder age plus single~~ Choi Daniel consider youngest in my top 3 fav actors. :lol: and I really prefer nowadays Choi Daniel. I don't really like Babyfaced Beauty, most of time I forward and it does losing my patience to finish it. Maybe both them image from School 2013 already give me impact then suddenly become cutie way.. I cant accept it.. :sweat_smile:

Me also don't like long beard. really messing everything. Either beard-less or light beard is fine for me.. 

I've only got 2 fav K-actors, Kang JI Wan & Choi Daniel! :wub: And Daniel is the youngest one.... It's good to be young, I think!! And I really liked those two guys in Big Man! They are like real brothers....

And dear, haven't you watched Jugglers..?! Daniel is so perfect as angry, young boss! :love:

I also vote for light beard... Specially for Daniel!! He looks more manly with it! :wub:

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I've only got 2 fav K-actors, Kang JI Wan & Choi Daniel! :wub: And Daniel is the youngest one.... It's good to be young, I think!! And I really liked those two guys in Big Man! They are like real brothers....

And dear, haven't you watched Jugglers..?! Daniel is so perfect as angry, young boss! :love:

I also vote for light beard... Specially for Daniel!! He looks more manly with it! :wub:

Jugglers is my favourite among all dramas from Choi Daniel. How I wish I can get a partner like NCW. :wub: Tall, handsome, charming :wub::wub: 

Haha, I got 3 fav actors, Choi Daniel, Kang Ji-Hwan and Lee Sang-yun. :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The only one I watched is The Ghost Detective and it is excellent. I liked Choi Daniel's manly look  with the hint of  beard and mostache. His acting is very good. I saw parts of Big Man. Sometimes I think he's more talented than KJH. (Don't get me wrong, KJH is my favourite still :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

There is something big for Choi Daniel in Ghost (2012)... I knew it from the beginning that he is only a guest actor for the series but, his role is the main lead of the story! He only appeared in 3 eps out of 16 but, his small appearance is all enough to make a huge impact. He just played 2 roles there, as news reporter Park Ki young & as Computer hacker Hades.... :wub:

choi-daniel.jpg

Ghost-2012-korean-dramas-39697920-1024-5

And he was so perfect in both his roles... But when his Hades character became So Ji Sub with a plastic surgery, I lost my interest to continue the full series... :sweatingbullets: Choi Daniel is the perfect actor for Hades.... I am not so impressed with So Ji Sub as Hades... And most viewers also say the same thing that they lost interest when Choi Daniel became So JI Sub & it'd be more nice if So JI Sub was dubbed in Daniel's voice. :tears:

And when I read web sites for Ghost drama, I am glad to find that majority of the viewers prefer Choi Daniel rather than So JI sub... :love: YES, He is so perfect as the hot hacker Hades!!!

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Jugglers is my favourite among all dramas from Choi Daniel. How I wish I can get a partner like NCW. :wub: Tall, handsome, charming :wub::wub: 

Haha, I got 3 fav actors, Choi Daniel, Kang Ji-Hwan and Lee Sang-yun. :wub:

Me me me.... I want a boss like Nam Chi Won too.!! He's so soothing, swooning & appealing :love:

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The only one I watched is The Ghost Detective and it is excellent. I liked Choi Daniel's manly look  with the hint of  beard and mostache. His acting is very good. I saw parts of Big Man. Sometimes I think he's more talented than KJH. (Don't get me wrong, KJH is my favourite still :D

Hah ha... Glad to see you here, dear! Kang Ji Wan & Choi Daniel are both most talented actors in their respective ages... :wub: And happy to hear that you like Daniel in The Ghost Detective... He's so manly there :wub::love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

How many of Choi Daniel's dramas have you watched so far...??

I have to think about it... I watched Babyfaced Beauty (the first time I saw him in a drama), The Musical (I did not drop the drama but I did not like it much), Big Man and The Ghost Detective. So, it is four for me. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@gm4queen eventhough i like Ghost a lot. I agree the transformation from DC to SJS is not smooth. Its the most awkward transformation. I dont know if SJS cant depict DC Park Ki Young character or its the directing issue, anyhow the blending is just doesnt really work. But i like overall story / detective theme and i love SJS too, so i forgive that oddness. 

Spoiler

@Heidi Seow off topic a bit. Ah LSY is your favourite. Perhaps we meet before in On the way airport before. Somehow your name is already familiar to me before FGTD. That drama is excellent too. I love affair/dark theme on it LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I have to think about it... I watched Babyfaced Beauty (the first time I saw him in a drama), The Musical (I did not drop the drama but I did not like it much), Big Man and The Ghost Detective. So, it is four for me. :)

Thanks a lot for commenting here, dear.. :wub: It's same for me as well that I 1st time saw him in Babyfaced Beauty.... I don't really like the lead actress in The Musical but, just watched it for him! And glad to hear that you also watch his dramas!!  

WOW! Daniel has a pretty nice fan base in Soompi.... :love:

• Like 7

except high kick, others all watched. Still Jugglers is no1 to me.. My ideal husband type:wub: Please make it real in my life. I watched Musical in fast forward way.. Ending part also kinda weird to me.. :sweat_smile:

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Heidi Seow off topic a bit. Ah LSY is your favourite. Perhaps we meet before in On the way airport before. Somehow your name is already familiar to me before FGTD. That drama is excellent too. I love affair/dark theme on it LOL. 

Spoiler

Ahh I think you saw my name at About Time. I was there @Lawyerh :D

On the way airport is good! I like it too! And 1st time seeing LSY kissing so passionate :wub: Sorry off topic~~

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen eventhough i like Ghost a lot. I agree the transformation from DC to SJS is not smooth. Its the most awkward transformation. I dont know if SJS cant depict DC Park Ki Young character or its the directing issue, anyhow the blending is just doesnt really work. But i like overall story / detective theme and i love SJS too, so i forgive that oddness.

I agree with you... Daniel is more fitted for Hades & So JI Sub looks a bit tough! They are about 10 yrs apart in age & So JI Sub apologized for it!! :D But I prefer Kang JI Wan more than So JI Sub (Both are born in 1977) :wub: Choi Daniel must be feeling honored to work with 2 most senior actors in 1977!! :wub:

8 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

except high kick, others all watched. Still Jugglers is no1 to me.. My ideal husband type:wub: Please make it real in my life. I watched Musical in fast forward way.. Ending part also kinda weird to me.. :sweat_smile:

Let's pray, dear! We will get a Nam Chi Won for us someday... :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Mmmmmm.... I am so curious :o

Daniel has acted so many different roles so far.... As a doctor, a musician, a school teacher, a hacker, an MD, a rich guy, a tough boss & OMG, a ghost!! :open_mouth: He always chooses challenging & different roles... So I am so eyeing on him for his next drama pick..! Hope he'll impress his fans more & more... :wub:

And these are my thoughts for him.... Whoah, I think I am so in love with him! :love: Such a sweet guy he is.... :wub::heart::love:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 5

Hah hah ha....... Things always have to go wrong during steamy scenes. :sweat_smile: I wonder whether this is a KBS rule.... Or are all the other networks same as well..?! :wub:

By the way, how can anyone forget this bed scene...??!! Baek Jin Hee is so lucky!! :tounge_wink: Pretty sure that ladies envy her so much, just like me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hah hah ha....... Things always have to go wrong during steamy scenes. :sweat_smile: I wonder whether this is a KBS rule.... Or are all the other networks same as well..?! :wub:

By the way, how can anyone forget this bed scene...??!! Baek Jin Hee is so lucky!! :tounge_wink: Pretty sure that ladies envy her so much, just like me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You should check out this scene in KBS YT @gm4queen The view count, you will surprise. :love:

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

You should check out this scene in KBS YT @gm4queen The view count, you will surprise. :love:

Oh yes dear,,,, I regular check the youtube version & it's 15+ million in one year!!! :wub: Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Look at the impact of Choi Daniel in ladies & gentlemen :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQNTDDJPWo&t=6s

• Like 5
  • LOL 1