Quantcast

He has done his first interview in 2018 for Jugglers... But he hasn't done anything for this year yet! I am waiting for his first interview in 2019 :wub: I want to know more about his thoughts on his 2 post-military dramas & awards he won....

Give us something, Daniel!! We are waiting......!!!!~~~~~ :love:

• Like 3

Well... I am pretty sad that Daniel doesn't have a private IG acc. And his fans are also so upset over his decision of not having SNS acc! Even the rookie actors have IGs now. Then by the way, I just searched for his fan pages on IG & found some beautiful posts about him. :wub: He's so smoking hot~~~~!! Those eyes are just......... :love:

• Like 3

Dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow & @loversbridge - I just found some article on Daniel comparing his Jugglers & The Ghost Detective... Yes, it's so good to hear that Jugglers is so loved by people & The Ghost Detective has so many reviews on the internet!! :wub:

Drama Reviews : The Ghost Detective l Jugglers

48367738_2113600962284772_16800027258503

.......The romance element was minimal, but I liked the chemistry between Da-Il and Yeo-Wool. Despite a few shortcomings, overall I thought it was an entertaining drama. 

48378401_2113600928951442_73343160341841

I watched this because of actor Daniel Choi. I was quite charmed by his charisma in The Ghost Detective and I was glad to see another side of him in Jugglers as he played a cool and an unsociable boss but ended up falling in love with his PA.....

..........I enjoyed this one much more than The Ghost Detective, perhaps this was a romcom and it had brightened up my mood amid my girls' school exams period (it was over as of writing this, thank goodness!)   

Source : https://mel-reading-corner.blogspot.com/2018/11/drama-reviews-ghost-detective-jugglers.html

Yes, I am so happy that he chose best of the best dramas as the comeback after his military duty! I really want him to keep this nice vibe in his next projects... :wub: He deserves much more love & respect from his fans!! Keep it all up!!

• Like 4

Well well well..... I think the new Wed-Thu KBS drama has surpassed 10% in ratings!! :o But a high end drama with fasting graphics like The Ghost Detective had the lowest ratings of the time slot!! I am so disappointed with the Korean audience... What are they interested in..?!! Much older actors & actresses..??!! :blink:

Daniel never directly mentioned whether he's upset over the low rating thing! I hope he would mind though... Low ratings are just numbers for a great drama like The Ghost Detective... It is more popular than a bunch of low numbers :sweatingbullets:

I really want Daniel to act again in an outstanding drama like The Ghost Detective.... I don't care whether it's KBS or SBS or MBC or another network. But I want him back!! :wub: And as for the ratings, this talented guy deserves the highest ratings of the time slot....

44646618_2079204792391056_39406597456474

• Like 4

What a coincidence... :o I just pre-saved this photo in last October & now it's posted on his fan page again!!! And a fan has asked whether he's in a relationship... :wub: Yeah... I also think that a well-mannered, popular & handsome guy like him should be in a relationship now!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hah hah ha... This is #10yearschallenge.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is Choi Daniel with one of his co-stars of High Kick Through The Roof back then in 2009 & now, 2019.... I don't know about the other actor here. But Choi Daniel is more manly & handsome now!! :wub:

50565250_2136504913327710_93579350458656

Back then in some webs sites of 2009, I saw people claiming that Choi Daniel looks older than his actual age, 23 & he's too tall. (Compared to the other actor here since both are in the same age) But now in 2018/19, people go like Choi Daniel is so freaking young in The Ghost Detective & his tall height is so sexy!! :wub: Then I wonder whether they are the same people...

And yes, Daniel is indeed a sexy young man... But it's not only his sexy looks, height, voice & etc, but his well-mannered charming personality that fans are attracted to him!! And ladies worldwide are head over heels for him now & I am glad that I am a huge fan of him!!! :wub::heart:

• Like 4

On 1/12/2019 at 8:47 PM, gm4queen said:

Yeah, I've heard that he's in The Chronicles of Evils & his acting is great... But is he a lead actor or just a side character..?! :o And 11:00 AM is a sci-fi movie.. I think I should watch it, just for Daniel!! :wub:

He he he.... You are so clever! I can't watch even 1 drama at once.... :sweat_smile:

He just a side character in The Chronicle of Evil but quite a important person. I think total time his shot maybe less than half and hour but enough to give you deep impact.

In 11:00 AM, he is the second lead.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

He just a side character in The Chronicle of Evil but quite a important person. I think total time his shot maybe less than half and hour but enough to give you deep impact.

In 11:00 AM, he is the second lead.  

Wow dear... Then have you watched him in those 2 films..?!! I've heard that his acting in The Chronicle of Evil is excellent. His fans have praised him a lot! But I haven't seen 11AM... I think I should watch his movies more! :wub:

By the way, welcome back dear!! I missed you so much here.... :love:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow dear... Then have you watched him in those 2 films..?!! I've heard that his acting in The Chronicle of Evil is excellent. His fans have praised him a lot! But I haven't seen 11AM... I think I should watch his movies more! :wub:

By the way, welcome back dear!! I missed you so much here.... :love:

Yup I had watched both movies.. Chronicle of Evil definitely is excellent. All actors did amazing job. 

Finally I got time to visit soompi. Many things need to follow up seen last month right after Xmas plus in sick period too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yup I had watched both movies.. Chronicle of Evil definitely is excellent. All actors did amazing job. 

Finally I got time to visit soompi. Many things need to follow up seen last month right after Xmas plus in sick period too. 

Don't be so worried, dear!! Take a great care of you..... :wub: It's my great pleasure to talk with you & @kaedechan all the time..!!

Plus I am waiting for a new update on Daniel... The net is so quite on him after his award winning night!!

• Like 5

I miss this gorgeous glasses guy so much.... :cold_sweat:

Honestly, I've never seen any other guy who looks totally cool in eye-glasses. Daniel is so beautiful with any size of frame, from thickest to thinnest & vice versa! :wub: Before he plays his latest character Lee Da Il, I thought he's not so cool without eye-glasses... But he's super hot without them as well... But still, I want him back with eye-glasses. :love:

He's so perfect with them & of course with the beard!! :wub::heart:

50996754_2137279169916951_46158961558243

50917558_2137275159917352_30166608010763

49342882_2137279379916930_80021244015017

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dear @Heidi Seow - I saw somewhere you mentioning about Big Man.... OMG, have you watched it..??!! And yes, Daniel's character commits suicide at the end :tears::sweatingbullets: But he was sooooooooooooo brilliant as the rich evil villain... :wub:

And how do I stop myself from falling for this cutie pie villain..??!! :D:love:

20140609001214_0.jpg

And dear @Lawyerh - I can understand your frustration over Big Man :D:sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Heidi Seow - I saw somewhere you mentioning about Big Man.... OMG, have you watched it..??!! And yes, Daniel's character commits suicide at the end :tears::sweatingbullets: But he was sooooooooooooo brilliant as the rich evil villain... :wub:

And how do I stop myself from falling for this cutie pie villain..??!! :D:love:

Yes @gm4queen, watched Big Man right after Jugglers. Oh yes, he did brilliant in rich evil villain. Actually 1st time I know him was at School 2013, then Jugglers out. Immediately hooked strike!! :love:

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes @gm4queen, watched Big Man right after Jugglers. Oh yes, he did brilliant in rich evil villain. Actually 1st time I know him was at School 2013, then Jugglers out. Immediately hooked strike!! :love:

My 1st time is his Babyfaced Beauty drama in KBS World! And then I've watched all his dramas til the date.... I think I should put a list here :D

He's so addicting & appealing!! :wub: He is my PC wallpaper since 2016!! And this is his current pic on my desktop.... The man looks so sexy!! :love: :love::love::love: Just edited his red eyes in to normal ones....

50472095_2137411963237005_36977226772601

• Like 4

I think Jugglers is airing in Japan starting today... :wub: But wait a minute... Is it Japanese or Chinese or Vietnamese..??!! :sweat_smile:

But  anyway, glad to hear that Jugglers is airing in a non-Korean country.... :wub:

• Like 4

Dear @kaedechan - Aren't there any new updates on Daniel yet...?! I am waiting to know more about Beast movie.... If you get anything new, please post it here right away!! :wub::sweatingbullets: I miss our daily dose so much...... :cold_sweat:

And dear @Lawyerh - you have been mentioning about Choi Daniel's cafe daum..?!! did you try to register at it..?!! I've got no luck for him on that side though..... :bawling:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And dear @Lawyerh - you have been mentioning about Choi Daniel's cafe daum..?!! did you try to register at it..?!! I've got no luck for him on that side though..... :bawling:

Chingu @gm4queen and all DC fans lover. They said need social security number to be able to go to DC daum cafe. Thats why i also cant join there. And i think you had also tried and cannot register. Long time havent visit DC thread here. Wow jugglers airing in Japan. That characters is Japanese. And lol at the 10 years challenge. I agree he looks much more charismatic now compare to back then.... this all korean guy is in that trend now, aging as better as wine muahaha :wub::lol:

@Heidi Seow ah yes i also watch school 2013, i liked his character there. The story is pretty meaningful as well. Too bad no romance with JNR. Found them look more shippable in School compare to babyfaced beauty. Perhaps im just not too fond with babyfaced beauty story. Its a bit repetitive and i lost patient watching it. And JNR also much prettier now. Shes like never aging. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu @gm4queen and all DC fans lover. They said need social security number to be able to go to DC daum cafe. Thats why i also cant join there. And i think you had also tried and cannot register. Long time havent visit DC thread here. Wow jugglers airing in Japan. That characters is Japanese. And lol at the 10 years challenge. I agree he looks much more charismatic now compare to back then.... this all korean guy is in that trend now, aging as better as wine muahaha :wub::lol:

@Heidi Seow ah yes i also watch school 2013, i liked his character there. The story is pretty meaningful as well. Too bad no romance with JNR. Found them look more shippable in School compare to babyfaced beauty. Perhaps im just not too fond with babyfaced beauty story. Its a bit repetitive and i lost patient watching it. And JNR also much prettier now. Shes like never aging. 

Thanks a lot for the long post dear! It's nice to see you here.... :wub:

And yes, I am a bit sad that I can't do much for him in Cafe Daum.... There are so many limits in my country regarding web sites. :sweatingbullets: So I am more active here in Soompi. Thank God that I could register in here.... And love that part.... :wub: He's pure like wine :love:

And I must say that I watched School 2013 only for Choi Daniel & Jang Na Ra.... I don't like any of other cast there. And I find Daniel & Na Ra more comfortable with each other despite their age difference... :wub: They should have fall in love there at the school, but then it would give students a bad example :sweat_smile: Hah hah ha..... Too bad!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@gm4queen oh yeah i always forgot their age difference. DC & JNR differ by 5 years... but i feel DC looks matured and JNR really like vampire never aging one. Yeah school 2013 i was waiting for hint of subtle romance. But yeah right not a good example for student lol. But i like their teamwork there. I like other character too like the students and the pretty security guard. But DC & JNR is pretty much the highlight of the show. Btw did you like baby face beauty? I prefer DC in more mature & more charismatic role like in juggler or ghost detective. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen oh yeah i always forgot their age difference. DC & JNR differ by 5 years... but i feel DC looks matured and JNR really like vampire never aging one. Yeah school 2013 i was waiting for hint of subtle romance. But yeah right not a good example for student lol. But i like their teamwork there. I like other character too like the students and the pretty security guard. But DC & JNR is pretty much the highlight of the show. Btw did you like baby face beauty? I prefer DC in more mature & more charismatic role like in juggler or ghost detective. 

You are so right about their looks... Daniel is younger than her but looks mature than her... I think it's b'cause of his height! :D He he he... but anyway, I highly enjoyed their every scene in School 2013... And I got to knew Daniel for the very 1st time through Babyfaced Beauty in KBS World... :wub:

And yes, Daniel is more great in challenging, charismatic & hot roles like in Jugglers or The Ghost Detective:wub: And I am so in love with his beard look... It has given him a perfect sexiness.... :D So I can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!!! Wish he keeps his beard continuing.... :love: His fans are also asking him to keep the beard in upcoming projects....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2