Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 - I know that you have a great taste in music! So, I need a favor from you!

This is one of the trailers of Big Man drama & I really like the background music in it!! It's so soothing! :wub: But I couldn't find the name of it so far... If you can identify the music, please let me know, dear!! I am so grateful!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 - I know that you have a great taste in music! So, I need a favor from you!

This is one of the trailers of Big Man drama & I really like the background music in it!! It's so soothing! :wub: But I couldn't find the name of it so far... If you can identify the music, please let me know, dear!! I am so grateful!!

I don't know chingu. I usually look up the ost instrumental versions,

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Big_Man_OST

Try each track on google 

• Like 2

Dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow & @loversbridge, let's have some fun here... :D:wub: I am so bored!!! With his new movie ahead, just thought to add my list of his movies I've watched so far!! What are in your watched list of his movies..??

- I never completely watched his movie, The traffickers. It's too harsh & he's the villain. Daniel always addresses himself as a little kid. But this little kid is so cruel when it comes to the villainous part :D It's the real acting!!

49841127_2129429004035301_60219886265675

- But he's so sweet in movie, Cyrano Agency... I love to watch it again & again. It's all about dating :wub: And he's really a little kid with no dating knowledge there... :D

49897128_2129429000701968_77004230021601

- Then I watched his last project before his mandatory military service, a movie called Untouchable Lawmen.. He's so handsome in it plus he's a detective... :)

49332850_2129428990701969_59406052197159

- And there is another casting news for Daniel's upcoming movie, Beast... Looks like they are still shooting the scenes. I hope it will be a hit for Daniel! :wub: Waiting for new updates...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

@gm4queen On my watch list I added The Chronicles of Evil, 11:00 AM and Cyrano Agency :P. I don't know when I'll have time to watch it because my watch list is huuuuge (I'm watching more than 15 dramas at the moment someone stop me please :sweatingbullets:) but I'll watch it.

Yeah, I've heard that he's in The Chronicles of Evils & his acting is great... But is he a lead actor or just a side character..?! :o And 11:00 AM is a sci-fi movie.. I think I should watch it, just for Daniel!! :wub:

He he he.... You are so clever! I can't watch even 1 drama at once.... :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

Dear @loversbridge, since The Ghost Detective Soompi thread is less active now, I am tagging you in here... I am totally in love with Da Il & Yeo Wool couple! :wub: And these are the music videos I've edited for them... And I really want Daniel & Eun Bin to become a real couple! They are perfectly matching for each other!! :D

I hope you'll like my editing...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gm4queen Yes I saw them when I was searching for the Ghost Detective's mv (I always go hunt for mv when I finish a drama). I wish I could do the same or at least make gifs for them but I didn't learn yet (one day if I have less work). I'm thinking about posting the other mv I liked in the Ghost Detective thread...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

@gm4queen Yes I saw them when I was searching for the Ghost Detective's mv (I always go hunt for mv when I finish a drama). I wish I could do the same or at least make gifs for them but I didn't learn yet (one day if I have less work). I'm thinking about posting the other mv I liked in the Ghost Detective thread...

Now, The Ghost Detective thread is less active since the drama ended last October! But it's ok... I want to see them as well.! I think among all the K-dramas aired at the same time slot, The Ghost Detective has got the highest number of music videos on youtube :wub: I am so happy for Daniel!! He really set the screen on fire... :D

• Like 1

He has done his first interview in 2018 for Jugglers... But he hasn't done anything for this year yet! I am waiting for his first interview in 2019 :wub: I want to know more about his thoughts on his 2 post-military dramas & awards he won....

Give us something, Daniel!! We are waiting......!!!!~~~~~ :love:

• Like 1

Well... I am pretty sad that Daniel doesn't have a private IG acc. And his fans are also so upset over his decision of not having SNS acc! Even the rookie actors have IGs now. Then by the way, I just searched for his fan pages on IG & found some beautiful posts about him. :wub: He's so smoking hot~~~~!! Those eyes are just......... :love:

• Like 1

Dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow & @loversbridge - I just found some article on Daniel comparing his Jugglers & The Ghost Detective... Yes, it's so good to hear that Jugglers is so loved by people & The Ghost Detective has so many reviews on the internet!! :wub:

Drama Reviews : The Ghost Detective l Jugglers

48367738_2113600962284772_16800027258503

.......The romance element was minimal, but I liked the chemistry between Da-Il and Yeo-Wool. Despite a few shortcomings, overall I thought it was an entertaining drama. 

48378401_2113600928951442_73343160341841

I watched this because of actor Daniel Choi. I was quite charmed by his charisma in The Ghost Detective and I was glad to see another side of him in Jugglers as he played a cool and an unsociable boss but ended up falling in love with his PA.....

..........I enjoyed this one much more than The Ghost Detective, perhaps this was a romcom and it had brightened up my mood amid my girls' school exams period (it was over as of writing this, thank goodness!)   

Source : https://mel-reading-corner.blogspot.com/2018/11/drama-reviews-ghost-detective-jugglers.html

Yes, I am so happy that he chose best of the best dramas as the comeback after his military duty! I really want him to keep this nice vibe in his next projects... :wub: He deserves much more love & respect from his fans!! Keep it all up!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well well well..... I think the new Wed-Thu KBS drama has surpassed 10% in ratings!! :o But a high end drama with fasting graphics like The Ghost Detective had the lowest ratings of the time slot!! I am so disappointed with the Korean audience... What are they interested in..?!! Much older actors & actresses..??!! :blink:

Daniel never directly mentioned whether he's upset over the low rating thing! I hope he would mind though... Low ratings are just numbers for a great drama like The Ghost Detective... It is more popular than a bunch of low numbers :sweatingbullets:

I really want Daniel to act again in an outstanding drama like The Ghost Detective.... I don't care whether it's KBS or SBS or MBC or another network. But I want him back!! :wub: And as for the ratings, this talented guy deserves the highest ratings of the time slot....

44646618_2079204792391056_39406597456474

• Love 1

What a coincidence... :o I just pre-saved this photo in last October & now it's posted on his fan page again!!! And a fan has asked whether he's in a relationship... :wub: Yeah... I also think that a well-mannered, popular & handsome guy like him should be in a relationship now!!!

• Like 2