Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Thank s a lot for the post, dear!!

I really love his beard! :wub: It has given him a perfect guy look that I didn't see in any other actor at KBS Drama Awards 2018!! And love his suit too... I saw someone was wearing a wallpaper-like suit for the event!! It's kind of like a joke... But Daniel is so perfect by all means.. I saw in many comments that his fans are so in love with his handsome looks & his smart suit!! :wub: He said in Vlive RADIO APART that his stylist is great! YES, he looked so stylish among all the other male actors at the event!! :wub: He has his own style... I love him even more for that!! Way to go, Dan!! :wub: All the best~~~~!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I just saw this comment some where on the net...

49318316_2123750351269833_42990688179689

Whoever wrote this comment, I am so grateful to that person! He/she is absolutely correct! Choi Daniel is seriously low key.. So he's seriously underrated!! :mellow: I would like if he hold some fan meeting for his fans... He must know that he has a huge fan base out there for him. And he should interact with his fans more than this. :wub:

And when he won the excellence award,  Daniel said that he worked so hard for his two post military projects, Jugglers & The Ghost Detective. But he was worried whether he's doing a good acting or not! So he's so grateful that he received the excellence award & he'll do his best to work hard ahead!! I also think that the low ratings had an bad impact on him... But now that he won 2 awards for his extreme hard work, he can be relieved in positive way!!

And dear @kaedechan - did you know that Daniel had a nomination for Netizens Award..?! His Korean wiki says so! :wub: Then he had 4 nominees & he won 2 awards... :wub: I am honestly happy for him that he nominated for 4 awards after 4 yrs... :) Keep up the great work, Daniel!! We love & support you so much!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The wiki pages of Jugglers & The Ghost Detective are now fully updated on KBS Drama Awards 2018!

And OH YES, I am truly happy for Daniel!! He just chose the best of the best dramas as his comeback dramas after the military service! Jugglers has won 4 awards out of 5! And The Ghost Detective has won 2 awards out of 5! Both of his comeback dramas have 5 nominations... Jugglers is a highest rated drama of all the time... But I think The Ghost Detective had the lowest ratings on its respective time slot but, Daniel & others just proved that the ratings are only just numbers... I really hope that he'd feel so relieved by now that his dramas are getting the appreciation it needs...!!!

So please choose more & more intriguing dramas ahead & have all the success, Daniel!! :wub: WE ARE ALL WITH YOU!!!!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw chingu your Daniel Choi also have Daum Cafe .... youre not joining? Hahaha.... its quite troublesome to join. But somehow it can be figured out. Maybe worth the effort? 

Yes dear, I know it & I tried it! But no luck... :tears: I don't know Korean & some facilities are off in my country. (Even Viki is restricted in my country) So I am comfortable without Daum Cafe!! :wub:

• Like 1

Choi Daniel: Awesomeness in Ordinariness

Posted February 9, 2018 jUwa

Daniel.jpg

Still remember Choi Daniel, one of my favorite Korean actors? Yeah, his drama “Jugglers” ended last January 23, 2018. I was too busy with my study to write about it. That’s because I need to write it “emotionally”. If I don’t have the time, I might as well not do it. But, well, as many have said, he did a great job playing the character there.. I’m so proud of him!

Anyway, recently I watched some of his interviews. In one of his interviews, (I think it’s Showbiz Korea, I watched it through Instagram, though. There are some accounts who keep posting about him, and it makes me happy^^. Thanks, Instagram) But anyway, in that interview, he said something about wanting to play someone ordinary in his future project. He said he wanted to a character who would just eat meals three times a day, read newspapers, but still fun and enjoyable. He wants to portray something ordinary in a fun and extraordinary way. Man, I love this guy. You know why, right? I mean, it sounds familiar. That’s what I said in one of my previous posts, right? About being ordinary and that’s nothing wrong with it.

Daniel is an awesome person for me. He is awesome for being “ordinary”. I love it that he loves the way he is. He says something about his being not handsome, not having double eyelids, etc. but still looks happy with it. I mean, how many people resent the way they are? Some are not happy with their look. Some wish to be somebody else. Some want to ambitiously change themselves. Etc. From what I can see, Daniel is not like that. And I really love him for that. It’s not that he is not handsome. He is gorgeous, but I should admit that he does not always look gorgeous. (Unlike Lee Dong Wook, my other most favorite Korean actor. I don’t know how he always, and I mean always, manages to look gorgeous and awesome all the time like that. Like, he just can’t look ugly!). Anyway, Daniel isn’t like that. He’s so ‘human’, ordinary, but fun and it gives me some comfort. (Isn’t it what we all need?).

Source : http://ceritajuwa.com/2018/02/09/choi-daniel-awesomeness-in-ordinariness/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Thank you. I love more than 10 actors/actresses here. They all deserve winning,

I am glad that you have at least 10 favs... But I've only got 4!!! :cold_sweat: Choi Daniel, Baek Jin Hee, In Gyo Jin & Kim Won Hae!! :wub: Truly happy that they took home something rather than just remaining as nominees!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw @gm4queen i think you have watched Big Man right? How is it that drama? 

Hide contents

I heard DC is villain there?

I think im going to watch it. If its not to melodrama or stressful. Hope you can enlighten me. Thanks

You got it so right, dear!! Daniel is the evil villain in Big Man. :wub: But he's so sweet in it!! It's from 2014 & of course, Kang Ji Wan is the hero!! And this is the summary!!

Spoiler

I think Daniel's character was Dong Suk there & he's the the only son and heir to his father's company! But he has a heart problem & has to do a heart transplant! So he & his father deceive Kang Ji Wan's character as he's the elder son of their family just to get his heart! But later, Kang Ji Wan's character gets to know that it was all a lie... Then he grabs Dong Suk's sister & girlfriend by his side & embarks on a reckless revenge mission on Dong Suk's family  in order to protect himself and those he loves.

49667005_2125741401070728_24825679812975

Even though Daniel was the villain, I totally enjoyed his character & the drama as a whole! :wub: And I think you can enjoy it more than I did, b'cause Kang Ji Wan is the lead hero there...

Here are some trailers... :D

• Like 2

Dear @Lawyerh - I found some sweet behind the scenes of Big Man brothers... Wow!! These two look so comfortable with each other!! :wub: I think Daniel's only 27-28 yrs old there & Kang JI Wan is 36-37... Both are so handsome :wub: I am looking forward to see them together again!!! They are like real brothers!! :D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queenfor putting all the details nicely. You convinced me to watch Big Man hahahaa.... What a good Salesman you are LOL. I will come back with my findings once i finished watching.

I think @Heidi Seow also mentioned its also one of her favourite show. 

He he eh... Thank you for praising me, dear!! :D

Yes, the pleasure is all mine.! And where else can we find any 2 in 1 drama...??!! (If you know what I mean) :sweat_smile: Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D Both namjas are so hot!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yes... I watched KBS Drama Awards 2018 on KBS World yesterday!! And I am so happy & relieved about Daniel for many reasons!! :wub: And I love him more & more for his sweet qualities there :love:

• Daniel is totally a low key guy! He doesn't do SNS. He doesn't appear in any other variety shows except Happy Together. And he's not one of those so-called K-idols.. But he's extremely talented, well-mannered & humble young guy!! I was so upset when I couldn't vote for him for nominees at KBS Drama Awards 2018!! But he won :wub: He won the excellence award for his outstanding acting in The Ghost Detective... Hence I am so glad for him that he won something after 4 yrs of hesitance... And now I believe that true talent definitely receives the true place it deserves!!! :wub: Keep it all up, Daniel!! Let's hit Daesang award next time... You totally have potentials!!

20181231152749_640902.jpg

• And I love Lee Da Il so much!! :wub: When Kim Won Hae won the best supporting actor award, Daniel couldn't wish or hug him b'cause he was too far from Daniel!! So Daniel just made thumbs up :thumbsup:sign with his both hands towards Kim Won Hae!! :wub: How sweet..??!!! Lee Da Il cares for his hyung!!!

• And when someone won an award, I think no one thanked an absent actor/actress in their respective thanking speech!! But Daniel did thank Park Eun Bin even though she wasn't there at the event!! :wub: I am so touched with his reaction! And when he asked about "Which actress do you prefer to win the best couple award with..?!", he simply said he wants to win with both Baek JIn Hee & Park Eun Bin!! :wub: Then I felt as if he was longing to be with Park Eun Bin there on the stage!! :wub: He he he... Are you hinting at something, Daniel..??!! :D

• Love 1