Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

happy new year !!! 

I wish the same for you, dear!! :wub:

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@gm4queen I know you are camping here :D Choi Daniel and Kang Ji Hwan are the most macho Korean men I have ever seen  :D

He he.. You are absolutely correct! :wub: And welcome back, dear! Don't be so depressed!

• Like 2

Yes.. This is the full coverage of KBS Drama Awards 2018 - Red Carpet!! :wub:

Spoiler

There are Choi Daniel, Baek Jin Hee, Kim Won Hae sshi & many more... Srry I don't know others. And tonight will be a huge night with these sizzling people!!.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw Park Eun Bin not coming @gm4queen ? So sad why dont DC with PEB and KJH and BJH.... :bawling: But the good thing DC look so dashing there. 

Yp... I wonder it too... I didn't see Park Eun Bin anywhere!! :tears: May be she's not coming as well as Kang Ji Wan. And the awards ceremony is on-air on KBS World now!! :wub: And Daniel & Baek Jin Hee are sitting with In Gyo Jin!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im not very sure with the voting system, is it because Jugglers more popular? So they ommited PEB/KJH couple and just choose DC/BJH. Btw quite funny IGJ is the boss for both couple. I think hes being asked which is better couple DC or KJH for BJH. 

I wonder that too... Daniel & Jin Hee have nominees more than one. But I think Eun Bin has only one nominee - best couple award with Daniel! I really don't know about Kang Ji Wan. Now I really feel that something is missing here... :tears:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Muahahhaa hush this is Daniel Choi home... we shouldnt disturb @gm4queen page & obsession with our secondary crush LOL :lol::D

I think best couple is near korea midnight...

He he he... I think you can post off topics inside spoilers... :D

And now the 2nd part of the ceremony is being aired on KBS World.! And I really hoped to see Park Eun Bin with Daniel. But she's not there... :tears:

And the awards ceremony will continue past midnight so there'll be a New Year's countdown later! :wub:

• Like 1

He he... Choi Daniel and Baek Jin Hee from Jugglers won the 2nd award for the best couple!! :wub::love:

Choi Daniel says he asked Baek Jin Hee about the award because he didn't know much about it. Glad to receive it because it means they had good chemistry on screen. They're being asked about how they got rid of awkwardness while filming kiss scenes haha. Choi Daniel says they just talk about the scene and prepare.

20181231145327_754856.jpg

20181231145729_754931.jpg

20181231150127_603519.jpg

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1283279wpp/live-blog-2018-kbs-drama-awards

• Like 1
  • Love 1

YES YES YES!!! :kiss_wink: Dear @kaedechan - you must see this!

Daniel won the Excellence Award in Mini-Series - Male award for his acting in Jugglers and The Ghost Detective.!!! :love::wub: He just shocked when his name was announced!!! He said that he acted in those two dramas after completing his military enlistment and he's really thankful for the projects. :wub: I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

20181231152749_640902.jpg

20181231152749_537860.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Choi Daniel deserves the award. The role was extremely difficult. But still feel so sad they chose only one actor. Many awards were divided between two actors.

Excellence Award in Mini-Series - Male was a tie... The other actor was absent at the ceremony!! :sweatingbullets: And yes, Daniel has said that he personally worked hard for his character as Lee Da Il!!! :wub: So he has the results of his hard work!!

I know that you are missing Kang Ji Wan so much!! And I still missing Park Eun Bin so much!! (I wanted to see her beside Daniel!) Dunno why both were absent! :cold_sweat:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes yes exactly my feeling. DC need PEB, and BJH looks so sad without KJH oppa/sunbaenim. DC wins ghost detective, and BJH wins FGTD both because their respective partner too. They must be feeling lonely without them. I wish there will be translation on their speech. Btw happy new year gals!! Haha.... until i forgot..

So true, dear!! There was a serious void in Daniel, Beak Jin Hee & the entire ceremony! :tears: I still can't get that why Kang Ji Wan & Park Eun Bin were absent! May be they knew that they won't win tonight..??!! :mellow:

• Like 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Yes i read somewhere DC also need to go into the mud and get dirty pretty often, i think he also give all his passion of acting in GD. I heard GD ratings also not too good, so im glad too he got the award. 

Yp... The ratings were too low so, I hoped he wouldn't win tonight!! But he actually DID! :wub: Have you seen his muddy/rainy part in The Ghost Detective..?? I really can't even watch those scenes of him!! He is so terrible...!!~~~~ :o

49577956_2122036014774600_87627077045452

49548067_2122036051441263_74433149039280

49085526_2122036034774598_35820529330316

• Like 1

Yes, it's 2019 :wub: And I am posting some sweet stuff as the 1st thing in the morning!!! Can't embed the videos...

• Red Carpet event!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPrOk-hSjc

• Excellence Award in Mini-Series - Male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn1KA9s5UW4

• Best Couple Award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1KFChhU_Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv_nd7G0TjM

• Like 2