Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

And any news on KBS Drama Awards..??! I just searched the internet for KBS Daesang Award nominees. But nothing comes out! I think other TV networks are already released their Daesang Award nominees.. :o

And just like @kaedechan said, I also want Daniel to win at least 1 award!! :wub: He's totally low key! Otherwise he is capable of winning dozen awards!! This guy isn't even participating in any verity show except Happy Together... :tears:

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen thanks for your beautiful gift in FGTD forum hahaha.... Indeed both is stunning. I have slight crush on DC.. but now KJH occupied most of my heart LOL. And i cant finish watch Ghost Detective because im too coward hahaha.... im so scared with the lady in red. Thats why i only peeked your video on the GD couple :wub: Btw im so excited for the KBS Awards 2018, i think its the first time for me to be so interested in any awards. I think my new year will be perfect!

And i shall not come empty handed to other people house... so here you go my well meaning gift! Haha... BJH youre really one lucky girl!

He he.... The pleasure is all mine, dear!!! Thank you for liking my pic!! :wub:

Honestly, I hated K-dramas, actors & ghost stuff before... It's Daniel who made a huge impact on me!! :wub: So I am fully addicted to him!! So I really enjoyed his super acting as Lee Da Il in The Ghost Detective!! And watch it if you can... The scary parts are less in the second half!! 

And yes yes yes... I am also so excited for KBS Drama Awards this year!! :wub: Choi Daniel & Kang Ji Wan are both nominated!!! It will be a fantastic ride!! :heart: And when you are free, if you can, just visit this thread!! I am so glad to see more fans for Daniel here!! :love:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen Surely I will drop by here & there to visit, thanks so much for the invitation. I hope we can get a lot of good pictures from the KBS award. But I have question so DC will be paired with EB as well right from the GD. But he also on nomination with BJH on the Jugglers. So will they switch couple during awards hahaha... I seldom watch award, but I think it's seldom to be this case right? KBS really innovative this year I guess? B)

So true dear.... I am not ever watching any award ceremony even in my country! But this year, there are so many reason's to watch one!! :wub: I hope KBS World will do the live coverage of the full ceremony, like last year!!! 

And of course, we are so curious to know about who Daniel's partner would be this time... Last year it was Baek Jin Hee. This year I can't wait to see Daniel &  Park Eun Bin together again!! :wub: Both Baek Jin Hee & Park Eun Bin are perfect for Daniel!! :wub: But since Baek Jin Hee already has a bf, I am keeping a low profile for seeing her with Daniel this time!!

And it is said that Daniel got some trouble with Jin Hee's bf for their intimate scenes in Jugglers!!! So I hope Kang Ji Wan won't get the same results working with Jin Hee! And I think Daniel is younger than her bf & Kang Ji Wan is a lot older!!! So I hope everything is ok there!!! :wub:

And you are so welcome here, dear!! :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Another trailer has released for KBS Drama Awards 2018!

It looks like hug scenes of KBS dramas... There are few glimpses of Jugglers & The Ghost Detective!! :wub: Baek JIn Hee & Park Eun Bin are so lucky!! They got many chances to hug the guy! :D

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu i never heard that DC got problem for that scenes? Is it from interview? DC was very sweet to BJH too. In the press con he also hold her hand and i think her leg was injured too back then. I was quite smitten to back then with their press con/ award MC offline. But i know that shouldnt ship them haha. But again i think BJH has best chemistry with DC/KJH. I got watched other drama or see some MV of hers like with JKH/CJH/YDJ/KJJ but the chemistry was just averaged. 

This is the full story, dear! I saw in someone's comment in some other website (I can't mention the name here since it's illegal) as Daniel has been said in a interview that he's not interesting in working with actresses who have affairs since he got some trouble with Jin Hee's bf in Jugglers... So Daniel was hesitated in their bed scene in Jugglers... And I also think that it's a some kind of translation as well. But the person has mentioned a lot about Daniel's above interview. :o And I think his latest leading lady, Park Eun Bin has no Bf as well!!!

And of course, Daniel did an office drama with Baek Jin Hee & Kang Ji Wan did an office drama with Baek Jin Hee... :wub: So we can totally get the two guys' sizzling chemistry with her!! :wub: And I don't like any of other actors you've mentioned above so, I ship Daniel, Baek Jin Hee & Kang Ji Wan all together!!! he he :D

• Like 2

Dear @Lawyerh - You just gave me a cute idea of putting Daniel's press conference cuteness in one place!!! :wub: Here are my fav of his press conferences... :wub: He's really cool with his leading ladies!!

• Babyfaced Beauty(2011) - Jang Na Ra is 5 yrs older than him. But I feel their cute bonding! :wub:

• Jugglers(2017) - Oh, they are so sweet together! :wub:

• The Ghost Detective(2018) - My favorite on-screen couple! :wub:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

With PEB i think DC looks very comfortable with her. Seems like more real life couple, you know those like SJK / SHK couple, for me theirs are not sizzling couple but they're really real life couple actually haha... Ps lady in red is there omg!!! So distracting...

That's also my point! Daniel & Eun Bin look so closed to each other! :wub: And other fans also says the same thing, They are like a real-life couple! Yes, Song Jong Ki & Song Hye Kyo are the best example!! :wub:

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

i added my comment on my above original post haha. Btw i almost forgot DC also played with SJS in Ghost. But he only appears in few episodes. Too bad he was killed. SJS also one of my favourite actor. So in short, DC played as bro with KJH/SJS lol. And three of them all appear with police uniform before too and all really dashing on it. :wub:

Yp... Daniel was with both 1977 actors, Kang Ji Wan & So Ji Sub! But I prefer Daniel with Kang Ji Wan more :wub: I really felt their chemistry in Big Man.... I really want these two namjas together in a project again!!!

48404005_2116543571990511_19642355182416

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha you must be excited to see KBS award tommorow...

Yes, I am excited!! But don't know how to watch it... I mean, last year KBS World gave the full live coverage of the event even in youtube!! Now there's no KBS World youtube live streaming! :( But I am still excited to watch Daniel on-screen!!! :D:wub: And I wonder who will be his partner this time!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

This is the full story, dear! I saw in someone's comment in some other website (I can't mention the name here since it's illegal) as Daniel has been said in a interview that he's not interesting in working with actresses who have affairs since he got some trouble with Jin Hee's bf in Jugglers... So Daniel was hesitated in their bed scene in Jugglers... And I also think that it's a some kind of translation as well. But the person has mentioned a lot about Daniel's above interview. :o

I'm sorry, i think you're being inaccurate there. I read interviews about Jugglers, especially about Daniel. He said he didn't want to do romance drama with actress(es) who's in relationship because he had a bad history with it (when he starred High Kick with Hwang Jung Eum and he was rumored being punch by her boyfriend whose got jealous of him). But when he accepted the role in Jugglers, he's just got back from military duty, so he didn't know that Baek Jin Hee has a boyfriend, not until they had to do the kissing scenes shoots. He got so worried, he asked Jin Hee if it's okay with her and her boyfriend about the kissing scenes, but Jin Hee said it's okay, she and her boyfriend are both professional actors, so it's not a problem and her boyfriend even supported her.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I'm sorry, i think you're being inaccurate there. I read interviews about Jugglers, especially about Daniel. He said he didn't want to do romance drama with actress(es) who's in relationship because he had a bad history with it (when he starred High Kick with Hwang Jung Eum and he was rumored being punch by her boyfriend whose got jealous of him). But when he accepted the role in Jugglers, he's just got back from military duty, so he didn't know that Baek Jin Hee has a boyfriend, not until they had to do the kissing scenes shoots. He got so worried, he asked Jin Hee if it's okay with her and her boyfriend about the kissing scenes, but Jin Hee said it's okay, she and her boyfriend are both professional actors, so it's not a problem and her boyfriend even supported her.

Yes dear... I also heard that, He's so considered about personal stuff. But I just picked my above thoughts from an IG post back then! May be the translation could be wrong.. But anyway, I found this in a certain website's comment section! It's your match..

49172997_2121193708192164_34273094790146

And long time no see, dear!! :love:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kaedechan @gm4queen thanks for the explanation. I believe its just DC take precaution and very careful to JH&YHM feelings. I did read about him & HJE issue before. I didnt watch that drama so i dont know, was their chemistry good? HJE is not my cup of tea actually,i want to watch Incarnation Money for KJH but still reluctant to do so, bcos of HJE. Her acting can be a bit over the top & just messy. 

Totally agree with you! I don't like Hwang Jung Eum much either. Her acting is always messy. But I just watched the whole series of High Kick Through the Roof... And I like the chemistry between Daniel & her. It's kind of real or something to the public. So Daniel just had the rumor. And he is so careful with his leading actresses after the incidence.

This is an old article about the incidence. Definitely, Daniel must have been hurt by it! :(

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/09/high-kicks-choi-daniels-thoughts-on-his-scandal-with-hwang-jung-eum

• Like 1

Just found a video from Daniel! :wub: He look so cool!

He he... Look at the comments. Really, The Ghost Detective has given him a huge fame... :wub: I don't know if he's gonna win some award tonight at KBS Drama Awards. But I think he's already won the hearts of his fans. Good Luck & All The Best, Daniel!! :wub: We need more & more great projects from you!

http://www.dramabeans.com/videos-posts/2018/11/hello-dramabeans-daniel-choi/

• Like 1