Quantcast

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like Kang Ji Hwan better :)

Choi Daniel is very good as acting an evil person :mrgreen:

For me I liked Ghost Detective very much. I wish Choi Daniel to act in a Sherlock Holmes series. It really suits him

Yeah... I also think detective roles so fit for Daniel!! :wub: He's shooting for his new movie these days... It's also a detective movie called "Beast"!!

And dear, did you join in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread.??! Glad to meet you!! :) We are so mad for our idols!! :wub:

• Like 4

Just now, gm4queen said:

Yeah... I also think detective roles so fit for Daniel!! :wub: He's shooting for his new movie these days... It's also a detective movie called "Beast"!!

And dear, did you join in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread.??! Glad to meet you!! :) We are so mad for our idols!! :wub:

yes, I was with you in The Ghost Detective :) but joined a bit late though :) . I remember you quite well too, you were so hyper :mrgreen:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes, I was with you in The Ghost Detective :) but joined a bit late though :) . I remember you quite well too, you were so hyper :mrgreen:

Yp... I am so hyper when it comes to Daniel!!! :love:  He is my addiction, obsession & possession!! :wub::D

49164647_2116587621986106_38440989508690

48197861_2108037932841075_55010838431735

48428260_2116587661986102_21140717573746

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

And any news on KBS Drama Awards..??! I just searched the internet for KBS Daesang Award nominees. But nothing comes out! I think other TV networks are already released their Daesang Award nominees.. :o

And just like @kaedechan said, I also want Daniel to win at least 1 award!! :wub: He's totally low key! Otherwise he is capable of winning dozen awards!! This guy isn't even participating in any verity show except Happy Together... :tears:

• Like 4

@gm4queen thanks for your beautiful gift in FGTD forum hahaha.... Indeed both is stunning. I have slight crush on DC.. but now KJH occupied most of my heart LOL. And i cant finish watch Ghost Detective because im too coward hahaha.... im so scared with the lady in red. Thats why i only peeked your video on the GD couple :wub: Btw im so excited for the KBS Awards 2018, i think its the first time for me to be so interested in any awards. I think my new year will be perfect!

And i shall not come empty handed to other people house... so here you go my well meaning gift! Haha... BJH youre really one lucky girl!

pixlr.jpg

@nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen thanks for your beautiful gift in FGTD forum hahaha.... Indeed both is stunning. I have slight crush on DC.. but now KJH occupied most of my heart LOL. And i cant finish watch Ghost Detective because im too coward hahaha.... im so scared with the lady in red. Thats why i only peeked your video on the GD couple :wub: Btw im so excited for the KBS Awards 2018, i think its the first time for me to be so interested in any awards. I think my new year will be perfect!

And i shall not come empty handed to other people house... so here you go my well meaning gift! Haha... BJH youre really one lucky girl!

He he.... The pleasure is all mine, dear!!! Thank you for liking my pic!! :wub:

Honestly, I hated K-dramas, actors & ghost stuff before... It's Daniel who made a huge impact on me!! :wub: So I am fully addicted to him!! So I really enjoyed his super acting as Lee Da Il in The Ghost Detective!! And watch it if you can... The scary parts are less in the second half!! 

And yes yes yes... I am also so excited for KBS Drama Awards this year!! :wub: Choi Daniel & Kang Ji Wan are both nominated!!! It will be a fantastic ride!! :heart: And when you are free, if you can, just visit this thread!! I am so glad to see more fans for Daniel here!! :love:

• Like 5

@gm4queen Surely I will drop by here & there to visit, thanks so much for the invitation. I hope we can get a lot of good pictures from the KBS award. But I have question so DC will be paired with EB as well right from the GD. But he also on nomination with BJH on the Jugglers. So will they switch couple during awards hahaha... I seldom watch award, but I think it's seldom to be this case right? KBS really innovative this year I guess? B)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen Surely I will drop by here & there to visit, thanks so much for the invitation. I hope we can get a lot of good pictures from the KBS award. But I have question so DC will be paired with EB as well right from the GD. But he also on nomination with BJH on the Jugglers. So will they switch couple during awards hahaha... I seldom watch award, but I think it's seldom to be this case right? KBS really innovative this year I guess? B)

So true dear.... I am not ever watching any award ceremony even in my country! But this year, there are so many reason's to watch one!! :wub: I hope KBS World will do the live coverage of the full ceremony, like last year!!! 

And of course, we are so curious to know about who Daniel's partner would be this time... Last year it was Baek Jin Hee. This year I can't wait to see Daniel &  Park Eun Bin together again!! :wub: Both Baek Jin Hee & Park Eun Bin are perfect for Daniel!! :wub: But since Baek Jin Hee already has a bf, I am keeping a low profile for seeing her with Daniel this time!!

And it is said that Daniel got some trouble with Jin Hee's bf for their intimate scenes in Jugglers!!! So I hope Kang Ji Wan won't get the same results working with Jin Hee! And I think Daniel is younger than her bf & Kang Ji Wan is a lot older!!! So I hope everything is ok there!!! :wub:

And you are so welcome here, dear!! :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

It's only 3 days for KBS Drama Awards 2018!!! :wub:

Finally, I get to see Daniel again!! :heart: I can't wait to see him!! Short hair & facial hair!! :D I am so mad for you!!

• Like 5

Another trailer has released for KBS Drama Awards 2018!

It looks like hug scenes of KBS dramas... There are few glimpses of Jugglers & The Ghost Detective!! :wub: Baek JIn Hee & Park Eun Bin are so lucky!! They got many chances to hug the guy! :D

• Like 5

On 12/26/2018 at 10:40 PM, gm4queen said:

And it is said that Daniel got some trouble with Jin Hee's bf for their intimate scenes in Jugglers!!! So I hope Kang Ji Wan won't get the same results working with Jin Hee! And I think Daniel is younger than her bf & Kang Ji Wan is a lot older!!! So I hope everything is ok there!!! :wub:

Chingu i never heard that DC got problem for that scenes? Is it from interview? DC was very sweet to BJH too. In the press con he also hold her hand and i think her leg was injured too back then. I was quite smitten to back then with their press con/ award MC offline. But i know that shouldnt ship them haha. But again i think BJH has best chemistry with DC/KJH. I got watched other drama or see some MV of hers like with JKH/CJH/YDJ/KJJ but the chemistry was just averaged. 

• Thanks 1