Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

I have no idea how to vote, so i think i won't. I hope a lot of Daniel's fans will vote for him and his couple.

I don't really want to put my hopes up, since i learned a lot of award events in Korea are based on popularity (and looks) :crazy:, talents are quite underrated IMHO..

Totally agree with you dear!!!

I am so happy that he's nominated for some awards after 4 yrs.... :wub: It's true that we can't vote him but, there will be a lot of his fans for him!!!! And I have a little hope for him to win, not a big one as you said b'cause all the ceremonies are cheered only for (babyfaced) idols, not exactly for the talent!!!! Even the Daesang is only for those who call themselves popular!! There's no room for true talent! What the f**k..??!!... It's so unfair!!! :crazy: 

And I think Daniel is doing a serious mistake by keeping a lowest of the low profile for himself!!! He has no personal IG acc... Even the rookie actors have IGs now!!!

And one more thing... KBS should seriously pay Daniel for his extreme hard work in The Ghost Detective.... His acting there is no joke!!

And I think it's enough for us that we surely know Daniel is one of the most talented actors in South Korea!!!! :wub: WE INTERNATIONAL FANS LOVE, RESPECT & SUPPORT HIM SO MUCH!!!!

• Like 1

Well! Daniel has two dramas to compete at KBS Drama Awards 2018! :wub:So he must win some awards!!!

- He is so manly & handsome in Jugglers! :wub:

48378401_2113600928951442_73343160341841

- And it's unfair if he won't get an award for his outstanding acting in The Ghost Detective! :wub:

48367738_2113600962284772_16800027258503

And dear @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow - I've got some other link for KBS sign up process... I tried it, but no luck!! :sweatingbullets: Try it whether you can!!

https://www.hancinema.net/kbs-drama-awards-2018-nominees--dramas-124716.html#!prettyPhoto

• Like 1

Just got a news! Dear @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow!!!! Are we doing a mistake by not voting him..??!! :(

Popular TV show’s staff say they worked 29 hours straight

.............In October, lawmaker Choo Hye-sun from the Justice Party revealed grueling filming schedules, obtained from industry sources, for KBS’ “The Ghost Detective,” and “JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside.”

The schedules showed that staff for both shows had worked over 70 hours per week.

Source : http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20181219000773

The above article says that our team worked 70 hrs per a week!! And how did Daniel endure such a harsh shooting schedule..??!! I am so sad that we, international fans can't vote him in KBS Drama Awards. :tears: But he should win some awards!!! KBS should pay for his extreme hard work! And even at the press con for The Ghost Detective, Daniel said he's tired!!! Now I can totally figure it out!! :wub:

LOVE HIM EVEN MORE!!!! :love: This guy deserves much more love & respect!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just got a news! Dear @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow!!!! Are we doing a mistake by not voting him..??!! :(

Popular TV show’s staff say they worked 29 hours straight

.............In October, lawmaker Choo Hye-sun from the Justice Party revealed grueling filming schedules, obtained from industry sources, for KBS’ “The Ghost Detective,” and “JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside.”

The schedules showed that staff for both shows had worked over 70 hours per week.

Source : http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20181219000773

The above article says that our team worked 70 hrs per a week!! And how did Daniel endure such a harsh shooting schedule..??!! I am so sad that we, international fans can't vote him in KBS Drama Awards. :tears: But he should win some awards!!! KBS should pay for his extreme hard work! And even at the press con for The Ghost Detective, Daniel said he's tired!!! Now I can totally figure it out!! :wub:

LOVE HIM EVEN MORE!!!! :love: This guy deserves much more love & respect!!!!

I wish I can help on voting part but cant help. But I wish he can get award from movie rather than drama.. Drama award more like from fans not from professional. I rather he got award from professional side. :) But on 31, I'm  definitely stay infront TV for live, hope KBS world will do live coz I remember last year they did it and I manage to see him and Beak Jin-He although they didn't appear at red carpet. Wonder this year whose gonna be his partner..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Heidi Seow said:

I wish I can help on voting part but cant help. But I wish he can get award from movie rather than drama.. Drama award more like from fans not from professional. I rather he got award from professional side. :) But on 31, I'm  definitely stay infront TV for live (hope KBS world will do live coz I remember last year they did it and I manage to see him and Beak Jin-He although they didn't appear at red carpet. Wonder this year whose gonna be his partner.. ) 

So true dear! Awards ceremonies in Korea are sometimes unfair! There's not much room for hard work & true talent!!! :tears: But I hope he wins something more precious!! He totally deserves it! :wub:

And I was also watching last year's KBS Awards via KBS World youtube!! But there's no KBS World youtube now!!! :o But pretty sure they will give us live broadcast of Dec 31!

And he he he... Can't he be partners with Park Eun Bin..??!! :love: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

From IG.

Aaah i miss him on my screen ..

I was wondering where you were, dear!! :)

Thanks a lot for his new pic!! Just look at him! Guy in black!! :love: He's hotter than ever with his short hair!!! Can't wait to see him at KBS Drama Awards!!!! :wub: I hope KBS World gives us the live coverage just like in last year!!

And could you vote for him, dear..??!! I am sad that I couldn't!! :tears: Heidi said she couldn't either!!

• Like 1

I'm sorry dear @gm4queen, i don't think i'll be able to vote for him either. Like i've said before, i'm out of town and only on my phone, so it's a bit hard to get around the hangul page of kbs ^_^.

Let's just pray that Daniel can get at least one award at the KBS Drama Awards or maybe from other events .. and pray that he would do small screen soon, i really miss him on my screen :huh:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I'm sorry dear @gm4queen, i don't think i'll be able to vote for him either. Like i've said before, i'm out of town and only on my phone, so it's a bit hard to get around the hangul page of kbs ^_^.

Let's just pray that Daniel can get at least one award at the KBS Drama Awards or maybe from other events .. and pray that he would do small screen soon, i really miss him on my screen :huh:

Rather than hangul, his foreign fans have another problem dear!! KBS asking for a copy of our ID cards in order to register for the voting stuff! And it's said that it takes a week for them to register us on KBS! So we can't vote him!! :cry: Also I think voting lines are closing in on Dec 23.

As you said, I am keeping a low profile for him! All the Korean award shows are based on popularity & baby-faces, not on real talent!! Daniel is so popular overseas & he's extremely talented!! :wub: Let's hope the best for him!! I am so happy that he's nominated for some awards!!! It's a huge relief for me!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like Kang Ji Hwan better :)

Choi Daniel is very good as acting an evil person :mrgreen:

For me I liked Ghost Detective very much. I wish Choi Daniel to act in a Sherlock Holmes series. It really suits him

Yeah... I also think detective roles so fit for Daniel!! :wub: He's shooting for his new movie these days... It's also a detective movie called "Beast"!!

And dear, did you join in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread.??! Glad to meet you!! :) We are so mad for our idols!! :wub:

• Like 1

Just now, gm4queen said:

Yeah... I also think detective roles so fit for Daniel!! :wub: He's shooting for his new movie these days... It's also a detective movie called "Beast"!!

And dear, did you join in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread.??! Glad to meet you!! :) We are so mad for our idols!! :wub:

yes, I was with you in The Ghost Detective :) but joined a bit late though :) . I remember you quite well too, you were so hyper :mrgreen:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes, I was with you in The Ghost Detective :) but joined a bit late though :) . I remember you quite well too, you were so hyper :mrgreen:

Yp... I am so hyper when it comes to Daniel!!! :love:  He is my addiction, obsession & possession!! :wub::D

49164647_2116587621986106_38440989508690

48197861_2108037932841075_55010838431735

48428260_2116587661986102_21140717573746

• Like 1
  • LOL 1