Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 12/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, kaedechan said:

Screen capture dear @gm4queen, screen capture ! :D coz i couldn't just let that kind of images go to waste, you know what i mean? :lol:

and dear @Heidi Seow that's my exact reaction when i saw those abs err pics i mean ..

Oh yes dear! I understand what you mean!!! And I am stealing the pic you posted before!

Photo-Grid-1544416367237.jpg

Just look at those abs!! :wub: He barely exposes them to the public!!! Seriously, Daniel is one of the manly actors in K-dramaland!! :wub: Unlike some baby-faced K-actors, Daniel has his own charm to impress ladies!!! :wub: hehehehe... And that's why we are here!!! :D

Now, my only problem is, how come this gorgeous guy is still single..???!! :wub: Please think about it, Daniel!! :D:wub:

WE ARE WAITING!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeap!! Just watched Daniel's Vlive RADIO APART Video with Eng Sub! Oh My Gosh!!! :wub: This is sweetness overloaded!! Now, I am more & more addicted to this guy! :wub: How come he's so sweet, cute, handsome, hot, sexy, charming, adorable, beautiful & gorgeous at the same time..??!! :D

And what a pleasant surprise..??! He said that he likes the Background music of The Ghost Detective where he, Eun Bin & Won Hae sshi go hunt for his body.!!! And it's my favorite music too, Daniel!!! :wub: We both have the same taste!!! Is it b'cause we both are Pisces..??!!! :D Hehehehe... OFF TOPIC! :)

And he admitted to his fans that he worked extra hard for The Ghost Detective!!! YES, his fans are highly praising him for his outstanding performance!! I think The Ghost Detective is his top hit so far!! :wub: And I really hope he wins some awards at KBS Drama Awards 2018!!! You are excellent, Daniel!! :wub: And you should know that we, international fans love, respect & support you so much!!!!!! :wub:

And he said that his knee is still not fully recovered & it's hard to do stunts!!:sweatingbullets::tears: Please be careful!!! We want the best for you!!! :wub: And you totally fit for detective roles!!!!

And unlike other baby-faced Korean actors, Daniel has his own identity!!! His trade-mark eye glasses, his manly charms & of course his sexy beard look!!! :wub: I am so glad to know that he has a huge global fame that fans are all crazy for him with his dramas!!! :wub: And I got to know him only 2 yrs ago!! I am so regretting that I couldn't know him before that!!! :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, here is our teddy bear!!!! :D:wub: Hehehehehe... You are so cute, Daniel!!! :heart:

FPfzWgjVQAc_1Ti?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh My Gosh!!!! I want to touch him!!!! He's so lovely with white shirts & short hair!!!! :love:

Just look at this handsome hunk!!! :wub:

OMG! I want him in my pocket!! :wub: He's so handsome!!

Oh Gosh!! He's so hot in white!! :wub:

• Love 1

I think KBS is aiming up for KBS Drama Awards 2018!! And Daniel's Jugglers & The Ghost Detective are both in line!! :wub:

Waiting for the nominees... I want Daniel to win more awards this time!!! :wub:

• Jugglers from Mon-Tue time slot!!~ :wub:

• The Ghost Detective from Wed-Thu time slot!!~ :wub:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

YES!! He must win!! :wub: Does anyone know how to vote for him..??!!!

Try this link http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/2018dramaawards/mobile/board.html?smenu=652d74&bbs_loc=T2018-0671-01-727903,list,none,1,0

My browser wouldn't translate the page to english, so i didn't really understand the procedure. I'm out of town and only on my phone ^_^.

Anyone who can vote, please vote for Daniel (and Eun Bin for the best couple category) as much as you can :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OH YES @kaedechan dear!!! Daniel (and Eun Bin) MUST win!!! :wub: Daniel's acting in Jugglers is so sweet! But his acting in The Ghost Detective is so dangerous!!! Daniel must win more awards this time!!! YES, let's vote for him!! :wub:And I've got the same results! Can't translate the page in to English!! But it's for best actor, best actress & best couple!! :wub: And I am so happy that Daniel has 2 dramas to compete with!!

Dear @Heidi Seow - come here girl!! We've got works to do!! :wub:

And dear @larus & @triplem - Please vote for Choi Daniel in The Ghost Detective if you can!!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear! It needs to be registered & I don't know Korean!! So I can't vote him!!! I am soooooooooooo sad :bawling::bawling:

Got English from my side, but it need my security ID and scan copy which is I don't think I will do it online.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Heidi Seow said:

Got English from my side, but it need my security ID and scan copy which is I don't think I will do it online.. 

Yes dear! There's no way of registering without ID copy!! And I think voting is closed on Dec 23! :tears: I really don't like the ID part & I am so disappointed!!! But I am so sure that others will vote him!! :wub:

What about you dear @kaedechan...??! Did you vote him..?!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear! There's no way of registering without ID copy!! And I think voting is closed on Dec 23! :tears: I really don't like the ID part & I am so disappointed!!! But I am so sure that others will vote him!! :wub:

What about you dear @kaedechan...??! Did you vote him..?!!

I have no idea how to vote, so i think i won't. I hope a lot of Daniel's fans will vote for him and his couple.

I don't really want to put my hopes up, since i learned a lot of award events in Korea are based on popularity (and looks) :crazy:, talents are quite underrated IMHO..

• Like 1
  • Love 1