Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

4 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Lucky fans ^_^. He's wearing the ghost detective hat :D

Omg, they are so lucky.. :wub: I wanna be there too~~~!!:wub: Haha Daniel oppa really like to wear hat. Hat with jersey shirt, should be his favourite outfit. 

Yes  @gm4queen he really looks hot in black or should I say SMART.. hahaha! He does looks like gain weight!! Look at his cheek part.. :w00t:  :w00t: 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Omg, they are so lucky.. :wub: I wanna be there too~~~!!:wub: Haha Daniel oppa really like to wear hat. Hat with jersey shirt, should be his favourite outfit. 

Yes  @gm4queen he really looks hot in black or should I say SMART.. hahaha! He does looks like gain weight!! Look at his cheek part.. :w00t:  :w00t: 

hehehehe... I wanna be there too dear! :wub: And you are right!! His cheeks are so sweet! :wub: he's gained a lil bit of weight!!! And I just adjusted the pic with its correct angle!! WOW!!! The Ghost Detective - I love his cap!!! Looks like the series has given him an incredible fame among his fans!!! Da Il is highly remarkable!! I think The Ghost Detective is his top hit so far!!! :wub: LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

47398160_2105397506438451_48108156659360

And I remember that in an interview, Eun Bin said that Daniel likes to wear track suits! Whoa,!~~ Eun Bin has a good knowledge about him as they were shooting for the series several months together!!! :love::D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

hehehehe... I wanna be there too dear! :wub: And you are right!! His cheeks are so sweet! :wub: he's gained a lil bit of weight!!! And I just adjusted the pic with its correct angle!! WOW!!! The Ghost Detective - I love his cap!!! Looks like the series has given him an incredible fame among his fans!!! Da Il is highly remarkable!! I think The Ghost Detective is his top hit so far!!! :wub: LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

And I remember that in an interview, Eun Bin said that Daniel likes to wear track suits! Whoa,!~~ Eun Bin has a good knowledge about him as they were shooting for the series several months together!!! :love::D

Hahaha remember he wear track suits with cap when he was first reading script at Jugglers? So casual :joy: And I think Beak Jin-Hee did take his jacket and say something and CD smell his own jacket.. Oh my :joy: I wonder what are they talking about. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 12/6/2018 at 2:00 PM, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha remember he wear track suits with cap when he was first reading script at Jugglers? So casual :joy: And I think Beak Jin-Hee did take his jacket and say something and CD smell his own jacket.. Oh my :joy: I wonder what are they talking about. 

Yes dear.. Tracksuits are so nice for him! simple, light & casual :wub: And I wish we had Eng translations on script readings! But no! :cold_sweat: And Daniel sometimes looks like a baby boy!!! In Showbiz Korea interview for The Ghost Detective, he looked so cuddly besides Eun Bin :D Hehehehehe.... Seriously, he's so sweet in any outfit!!! :wub: Looking forward to his new movie!!!!

Oh! And in RADIO APART, is it just me or does he look like a teddy bear..??!! :love::wub: He's soooooooo sweeeeeet!!!! :heart:

FPfzUsiVcAQCxzt?format=jpg&name=large

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Daniel's Vlive video now has subtitles, check it out ladies ..

Just a biiit different from the one i saw before, but it's not that much, like when you see a drama translated by different subbers, it usually has minor differences in the subtitles .. Enjoy !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Just a biiit different from the one i saw before, but it's not that much, like when you see a drama translated by different subbers, it usually has minor differences in the subtitles .. Enjoy !

WOW!!! What a great news! :wub: Then they've subbed his video a lot sooner than I thought!!

Thank you so much for informing dear!!! I needed something sweet today & I think I've got it!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, kaedechan said:

oh my~~~ such a lovely news for Saturday morning~~:love: Thanks @kaedechan 

• Like 3

Does anyone know a way to download his full vlive RADIO APART with Eng Sub..???!!!! :wub: I only got raw ep!! If you know a way, please inform me!!!! :tears:

And dear @larus , @triplem & @aboutdaniel - There is some interesting video segment about Daniel called vlive RADIO APART with Eng sub!!! Watch it if you like!!! :wub::D

https://www.vlive.tv/video/100948?channelCode=EF0205

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Updates from Beast Movie Shooting

The later link from J Wide Company IG, but it couldn't be embedded, i don't know why ..

Oh Wow! Thank you dear! :wub:

He's so sweet as always! But what's on his nose..??! Is he injured for real or just a movie prop..??!! :crazy: And looks like he's received a food truck..!!! :wub: I am so glad that he has a huge fan base to support him!!!

FIGHTING DANIEL!!! :wub: Can't wait to see you in Beast!!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Love this pic so much!!! :wub:

48178008_2107474362897432_54185615355491

And look at that bow!!! So lovely!! :wub:

47579623_2107477896230412_58235232344059

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Dear @kaedechan - :wub:

OMG!!! Thank you so much for his NAVER post!!! How to describe this guy..??!! :wub: I mean, hotness just overloaded!!! :heart: Oh My Gosh! I am so in love with his manly charms!! And someone has abs!!!~~~~ Hehehehe... This guy is incredible!!!! :sweat_smile:

And how did you save his NAVER images..??!! I can't save them in my PC!!! :cold_sweat:

And dear @Heidi Seow - where are you..??!!! Come quickly & have a look at this handsome hunk!!!! :wub::heart::love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I'm here, I'm here @gm4queen 

Thanks @kaedechan This is my mood when I saw the post :joy:

OMG! You are seriously affected by him!! :love: Hehehehe... He is teasing us with his hotness! :wub: I desperately want to save his NAVER images, but I can't!!! :cold_sweat:

And did you watch his Vlive RADIO APART..??!! He has become my daily dose!!! :wub::heart:

• Love 1