Quantcast

47 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

YES! YES! YES! He's gonna comeback, this time with short hair! :wub: OMG! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the news dear.! I just needed something beautiful today for some reason! AND THIS IS IT! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Most welcome dear~~~! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG dear @Heidi Seow !!!!~~~~ :o

I don't know how to describe this guy!! :love:  He was a so sweet, cute & adorable boy before! :o But now, he's so handsome, hot & sexy with both facial hair & short hair !!!! :wub::heart: I am so addicted to him that now I can't think of anything else..!! :wub: Can't wait to see him in his next project!! OMG! I am out of words!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for his pics!

And does anyone know more about his vlive radio segment..??!! I want to see him so madly :wub:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, kaedechan said:

WOW, a feast for my eyes ! :wub:  Thanks @Heidi Seow 

Most welome @kaedechan

Feast for my eyes! What a great description, I like it :wub:

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OMG dear @Heidi Seow !!!!~~~~ :o

I don't know how to describe this guy!! :love:  He was a so sweet, cute & adorable boy before! :o But now, he's so handsome, hot & sexy with both facial hair & short hair !!!! :wub::heart: I am so addicted to him that now I can't think of anything else..!! :wub: Can't wait to see him in his next project!! OMG! I am out of words!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for his pics!

And does anyone know more about his vlive radio segment..??!! I want to see him so madly :wub:

Most welcome dear @gm4queen

Can't wait they release complete set from Singles Magazine. I think his vlive radio segment will be start on 9pm (Korean Time). Your side can watch vlive?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Most welcome dear @gm4queen

Can't wait they release complete set from Singles Magazine. I think his vlive radio segment will be start on 9pm (Korean Time). Your side can watch vlive?  

OF COURSE!! I am so mad for this handsome hunk now! :wub: I hope they release the full album of Daniel soon! I can't get enough of him :wub: Hehehehe.... By chance, am I possessed by him..?! :D That's the problem!!

And yes dear, vlive is available in my country but, I can't find his vlive radio apart video in coming soon section anywhere... We have 3 more days so, I hope something will pops up soon.! And What about your country..??!! :wub: Let's hope they upload his video on youtube!!

• Like 6

Choi Daniel jumped at chance to work with Lee Jung-ho

46831069_2099161177062084_33468093021227

Choi Daniel was hoping for a rest after starring in “The Ghost Detective,” but when the chance to work with director Lee Jung-ho came up, he couldn’t turn it down.

In an interview with the fashion magazine Singles, he explained his decision to appear in the film “Beast” so soon after the KBS TV drama.

“It was a little chaotic as production (for the film) began soon after the drama. Though it would have been ideal to have rested after the series ended, I went out of my way since I wanted to play a role regardless of how important in a film directed by Lee Jung-Ho.”

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201811261137098153800_2

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dear @RPM - :wub:

This is just a little request! Many of recent members here are Daniel's new fans.. :wub: But I think there are so many old fans of him in this thread! How about we call them to join us as well..?! :) Then this thread would be an amazing place to visit! And as far as I know, Daniel is one of the most popular/talented actors in South Korea! :wub: So, this guy deserves 100+ pages in his Soompi Thread!! YES! HE DEFINITELY DESERVES MORE & MORE FANS NOW!!

This is just a little request! It's all because, I am so mad for him!!!! :wub::heart::love:

• Like 6

Thank you so much dear @RPM :wub: But you are the admin, not me!! Hehehehe... :sweat_smile: Please call some old chingus if you'd like to!! I'd be rather be glad to know more from his fans since he's not active in SNS either! :cold_sweat:

And thank you so much once again for starting this thread for Daniel!! :wub:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OF COURSE!! I am so mad for this handsome hunk now! :wub: I hope they release the full album of Daniel soon! I can't get enough of him :wub: Hehehehe.... By chance, am I possessed by him..?! :D That's the problem!!

And yes dear, vlive is available in my country but, I can't find his vlive radio apart video in coming soon section anywhere... We have 3 more days so, I hope something will pops up soon.! And What about your country..??!! :wub: Let's hope they upload his video on youtube!!

Yes, vlive also available at my country too. It should appear time schedule on 29th. Will give a buzz if I got the link. 

Pretty sure you been seriously possessed by Choi Daniel :joy: 

• LOL 1

YES! YES! YES! I watched the whole live show!!

OH MY GOD! :love: HE IS EXTRA HOT WITH SHORT HAIR!!!! And he's extremely popular overseas!! :wub: And how come you be sweet, cute, handsome, hot & sexy at the same time, Daniel..??!! :wub: I WANT YOU IN MY POCKET!!!!

• Like 5

I cant watch live as my internet line very slow..:cold_sweat: waiting they post recap video.. But he does looks hot in short hair.. Cant imagine how cool he will in "BEAST" I also hope that he can wear suit with that haircut. Oh my.. :wub:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I made this collages and I thought i'd share this for all Daniel's fans here, enjoy :D

Thank you so much dear!! He is so beautiful!! :wub: I'm just trying to replay his program but, vlive doesn't seem to be fully uploaded it yet!! :cold_sweat: Glad that you have his screen shots! I couldn't even do that!!! :bawling: This is all I've got at the moment!

47171252_2101182146859987_86688234732561

• Like 5