Quantcast

Thank you so much @Heidi Seow -

He is extremely sizzling in "The Ghost Detective".... :wub:I am so glad to know such a talented young guy..!!! :wub: Now, my love & respect for him expanded even more with his outstanding performance in "The Ghost Detective"..!!!! :)He deserves much more love & respect than other K-celebrities!!! :wub::wub:

And can't we have a English translation of his interview, please..??! I am so in love with him now!! :heart::love:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Finally, some update from our lovely Daniel 

He cut his hair, maybe for his new movie.. I can't wait to see his photoshoot result with Singles Magazine !

Yes, I think is for his new movie "BEAST":love:

He looks bit ruffian in this hair style.. If with beard, OMG:love::wub::wub: Anyway can't wait for December issue Single Magazine~~~

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Finally, some update from our lovely Daniel

He cut his hair, maybe for his new movie.. I can't wait to see his photoshoot result with Singles Magazine !

OMG..!!!.

He is so handsome in short hair as well :wub::heart: I also think it's his looks in new movie..!! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE HIS MAGAZINE PICS :heart::wub: I am SO CRAZY for HIM now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Our dear Daniel hanging out with some friends, i think it's related to his new movie? He looks cute with that haircut :rolleyes:

Finally, something new about him... Thanks dear!!

He's so cute indeed.! :wub: And there's nothing much about his new movie so far..! But he's so sweet with short hair.. And it's also a detective role! YES! I am so excited..! :wub:

WAOH... Can't wait to see more of him...!!! Keep updating dear! :)

• Like 6

21 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Our dear Daniel hanging out with some friends, i think it's related to his new movie? He looks cute with that haircut :rolleyes:

Thanks @kaedechan!!!:kiss_wink:

Looks like the guy who wearing glasses is Jack Brinkley, Seattle based visual artist with specialties in Screenwriting and Film. (checking up his instagram):D

Yes, definitely is related to his new movie "BEAST". Short hair with beard, OMG! @gm4queen, his gonna be wild you know :wub:  with black jacket and shirt, oh my~~~~~:love: 

Actually I cant wait to see him at Singles Magazine.!! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes, definitely is related to his new movie "BEAST". Short hair with beard, OMG! @gm4queen, his gonna be wild you know :wub:  with black jacket and shirt, oh my~~~~~:love: 

Actually I cant wait to see him at Singles Magazine.!! 

Yes dear.... He's gonna go completely wild this time... OMG!! with short hair, facial hair & black jacket :love::heart: OMO!!! I must control my heart..!!! :wub: I desperately miss him after "The Ghost Detective"... He won't pick another drama so soon since he's shooting his new movie.! But I want to see him again on small screen so badly..! :heart: He's so sweet, cute & hot!!! I hope they release his Singles photoshoot soon...!! I WANT HIM BACK!!!

(And dear, just check out "The Ghost Detective" Soompi Thread... I've just posted a link!! And it's an amazing article about the series..!!! :wub:)

• Like 6

OMG..!! :heart::love:

You are so hot, Daniel :wub: So manly than before with short hair & facial hair :love: HOTNESS OVERLOADED...!!! Then how come you are still single, ah..??!! :heart: Please introduce her to us as soon as possible.!! :wub: Such an amazing young man..!! And, can't wait to see you in "Beast"..!!! :love:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on & check out guys!! I think now we have more to talk about him!! :wub:

@RPM @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @booha @aboutdaniel

46493162_2095799287398273_44500887887434

46521039_2095799207398281_82839244084525

46504066_2095799264064942_55303438791081

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wahhh he is looking good indeed @gm4queen . What’s Beast about? 

Can he please do a rom-com or even romance - melo next ? No more horror for me ! :joy:

There's no further info on "Beast" yet..! But it's a detective movie & it's said that Daniel is playing the youngest detective there :wub: He has cut his hair shorter as well so, this could be his new look in the movie.! :wub: And he won't do any drama soon since he's in the movie & it's releasing in 2019.!!

And this is him at the script reading of "Beast"..

46495922_2095807077397494_70790873578062

I am also waiting for his next drama~~~~ Such a romantic guy :wub: He is a perfect boyfriend!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OMG..!! :heart::love:

You are so hot, Daniel :wub: So manly than before with short hair & facial hair :love: HOTNESS OVERLOADED...!!! Then how come you are still single, ah..??!! :heart: Please introduce her to us as soon as possible.!! :wub: Such an amazing young man..!! And, can't wait to see you in "Beast"..!!! :love:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on & check out guys!! I think now we have more to talk about him!! :wub:

@RPM @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @booha @aboutdaniel

Oh My goooooddddddddd~~~~~~~~ *screaming in my head and nose bleed when I saw the poster. Thank you @kaedechan:kiss_wink: Seriously this is just a preview and already cause me scream non-stop. If release all, what should we do?? :joy: Ottokkeee~~~

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Dear @Heidi Seow - Let's scream again together.!!~~~~ :wub:

Sometimes back, I got this pic from an IG acc... I think it's from Daniel's ELLE Korea magazine shoot..!!! :wub: Some of the pics are officially released but what about the white shirt pics..??!! :o Those two pics aren't released.. :cold_sweat:  And he's so hot in top left corner..!! :love: ~~~~ OMG!!! Does anyone know anything about those pics..??!! :bawling:

46492937_2095968517381350_51573863352159

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Choi Daniel gonna be DJ at vlive on 29th November!!!:wub:

YES! YES! YES! He's gonna comeback, this time with short hair! :wub: OMG! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the news dear.! I just needed something beautiful today for some reason! AND THIS IS IT! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5