Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Hello dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling...... Sharing some beauty of Daniel with you here!!

* He was effortlessly handsome in KBS drama awards last year!!! :wub: I wish I can meet him for real! Then I will hug him so tight so tight & won't let him go away from me!!! :)

49261894_2124027981242070_63929269560100

* And dear, have you got the official photos of the pic collection below..???!! :) I can't find any hd pics of following collection! And after all, I think some of them were never officially released to the public! he is so hot both in black & white!!!! :wub: if you have anything official on these pics, please post them here, dear!!!! :)

46492937_2095968517381350_51573863352159

* And dear, have you seen Big Man..??! It's the purest evil role of him ever! :) Plus he is the most handsome & sweet & cute villain I've ever seen in a K-drama so far! :wub: He is so brilliant at playing black characters as well!!!

48391764_2116543675323834_24013830277048

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Old drama Ghost / Phantom.

Even hes only appeared in few episodes, hes doing well there. Love this short videos of him.

Awww.... Thanks a lot for the video dear! :wub: Long time no see you here.....

Yeah, he only appears in a few eps, I think 3 in total out of 16 eps but his guest role is the selling point of the series! :) Have you watched the full series, dear..???! I am not interested in watching the full series even though the plot is strong enough to attract me but I can't make up my mind to watch it since he's not mostly there! :unsure: And I love that OST so much! It's a fast phasing beat! :wub: And I love his smile there.... Hades, the sexy hacker!!!! :D 

51779344_2148257085485826_22194408514723

And thanks a lot for dropping by here dear! See you again! :wub:

15 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Hi thanks for sharing the beauty of choi daniel 

Yes hes sooo hot in KBS drama even without his glasses 

Omg u will soon become red (blushes) @gm4queen

Omg yes i love it sooooo much hes sooo funny and cute 

Hah haaaa.... I love your affection for Daniel so much, dear!!! :wub: Yes, I get myself a smile on my face every time I see him on my PC wallpaper! :D He is so sweet, just like a dream!!!

And I only managed to get this pic! Did you mean it as well..??! I dunno where the rest is..... He is dreamy!!! :heart: And the photos you uploaded are from 2015, dear!!! I love the last one! He really has the boss nature in him! :D :wub:

42916037_2178636925686188_14319778864488

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen friend do u remember this scene its soooo funny:lol:

Oh Yayyyy dear!! Love that scene too.... :D He is making dozen excuses!!! So sweet & cute!!! :wub: Their height difference is so interesting as well!! And this is the best drama team ever!! I miss them so much!!! :huh:

5GpsjO1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen i watched the full series and i love it. Have strong plotline & good performance from other actors. Too bad Daniel only appeared a bit, and occasionally on the flashbacks.

Not many video i can find on Daniel from Phantom too...And the change from Daniel to SJS could be a bit weird, but once you got passed over the awkwardness it will be fine lol... i guess hahaha... 

Yes dear! There aren't much videos for Phantom on youtube! And I would be so glad to watch the series if Daniel was the lead instead of So Ji Sub! I think all the fans have the same wish about his cameo... :wub: Seriously Daniel should have been the lead!! I don't see any good impressions by fans about So ji Sub reprising Daniel's role after the accident!! :(

By the way, I managed to find the eng sub for Burn Out song! It's really emotional & beautiful!! :wub: I think it's reflecting on Daniel's character in the series! :) His acting is extraordinary here!!!! 

• Like 1

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, just sharing again something with you!!

I love these long, slender & beautiful fingers of someone! :wub: The way he touches things are so sizzling! This is one of the main facts that ladies are head over heals for him!!!

52011425_2148193092158892_78607584520568

51632713_2148193068825561_72179482246260

And when he goes passionate, OMO! I want him to touch my cheek with those long, slender & beautiful fingers of him!! :D How to look at those manly eyes!!! :wub: And you know what, I hate Baek JIn Hee :angry: She had the biggest chance to woo him!!!! :unsure:

53918305_2161921197452748_13641356095384

• Like 1

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 friend....

You are so right about Daniel in Big Man! He is pure evil & I am pretty sure that his fans can barely watch the series! :unsure: There are some scenes like he injecting himself with drugs, shouting out loud to workers & all that.... I can't watch those scenes at all! His acting is way too real for me there!! I feel so sad for him!! :( But how to hate this handsome villain..???! :wub: I can't hate him for picking up this series ever!!!!

Big-Man-Korean-Drama_68.jpg

Thank you so much for dropping by here, dear!! I really miss you here.. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1