Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

He he he.... I knew you would love to see his another side, dear @Lawyerh :kiss_wink: 

Of course, he is so nice as a DJ & I don't know whether you know this or not, but he just did a live radio show last November & it's my most fav radio show of him ever!! :heart: He totally has the Dj vibe in him... He has so many layers to make me addicted of him!!! 

And long fingers, singing & dancing.... :D WOW!!! What a combination for a guy to be all the way appealing!! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hah hah haaaaaa.... This is cuteness fully overloaded at KBS Cool FM :love: 

Tagging my chingus, @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @loversbridge @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 chingu also.... The video is few years old but, just say something!!! :D

haha omg spice girls. Bring back memories so cute.  This explains him looking so excited and dancing at his seat at award show when iu was singing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

haha omg spice girls. Bring back memories so cute.  This explains him looking so excited and dancing at his seat at award show when iu was singing.

Wow.... You know about him more than I thought!~ :wub: I am so off with Korean songs but I can imagine his enthusiasm here with IU's performance... :)

Thanks a lot for commenting, dear!!! :blush: I think this is the video you have mentioned above! It's from KBS Drama Awards 2011!

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow.... You know about him more than I thought!~ :wub: I am so off with Korean songs but I can imagine his enthusiasm here with IU's performance... :)

Thanks a lot for commenting, dear!!! :blush: I think this is the video you have mentioned above! It's from KBS Drama Awards 2011!

haha yup you are spot on as expected from CD fan.  I tend to look at mass information in one go and depending how I like them is how much I remember.  If not I just remember the general feel ás time goes on.  I think this quirkiness will be good for Variety Shows too.  He doesn't have to do the extreme ones start off on calmer shows.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

haha yup you are spot on as expected from CD fan.  I tend to look at mass information in one go and depending how I like them is how much I remember.  If not I just remember the general feel ás time goes on.  I think this quirkiness will be good for Variety Shows too.  He doesn't have to do the extreme ones start off on calmer shows.

Thank you so much, friend!

Yp... He doesn't want to do anything forceful! He naturally has the ability to attract fans towards him... People often say that he is so quirky but I love his quirkiness so much! :wub: It's his uniqueness that he is so open to everyone around him! And that's why I am so head over heels for him... :love: He perfectly knows how to provoke me... :D He he.. forgive my silly heart!!!

• Like 2

He is so sweet.... :heart: His smile is everything!!! And the editor must be a crazy fan of him more than even me.... His smile is looping & looping & looping for 8 times...  :D

This should be before School 2013 announced with him & the other actor (Lee Jong Suk) here... :thumbsup:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

he is so sweet.... :heart: His smile is everything!!! And the editor must be a crazy fan of him more than even me.... His smile is looping & looping & looping for 8 times...  :D

This should be before School 2013 announced with him & the other actor (Lee Jong Suk) here... :thumbsup:

Hihi, yea she said watch video and end up rewinding a lot so just make up new video and loop her favorite part.  The song is about loving and loving only you. He does have a bright smile that lift your spirits up.  I think he's the first kstar I know that smile that much.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi, yea she said watch video and end up rewinding a lot so just make up new video and loop her favorite part.  The song is about loving and loving only you. He does have a bright smile that lift your spirits up.  I think he's the first kstar I know that smile that much.

Yeah... Choi Daniel is so unique among all the other K-actors with his tall height, handsome smile & sexy voice :love: And it's so cool that the editor made his smile looping... Otherwise I have to abuse the replay button.... :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ah, just saw this on IG about Beast.... Don't know what it means though.. I always get wrong translation on Google :D

Who is this person?  From what I was told pretty close to the translation I got.  You had a hard time.  I'm sorry I couldn't participate joyfully.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

HIhi you and me both.  I still can interpret it different ways from those two sentence.

Yp friend.... But at this rate, I am pretty sure that we will learn something definitely! :blush: :kiss_wink: :heart: :) And how come we don't learn anything from handsome namjas..??!! Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Yp friend.... But at this rate, I am pretty sure that we will learn something definitely! :blush: :kiss_wink: :heart: :) And how come we don't learn anything from handsome namjas..??!! Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :D :D :D :D

Hihi i'm sure you pick a few words here and there from watching your favorite.  Maybe we should start typing script in korean and english that way we also understand kdrama faster.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi i'm sure you pick a few words here and there from watching your favorite.  Maybe we should start typing script in korean and english that way we also understand kdrama faster.

Of course I am.... :blush: I think we all should have a most favorite one on our own.... :wub: Then the things start getting beautiful regarding that person!! 

And I was never a fan of South Korean entertainment industry before! But now I am so happy that I have an addiction as well as precious friends here! :heart: Feel free to drop by here any time, dear.... I am always looking forward to welcome new friends!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Of course I am.... :blush: I think we all should have a most favorite one on our own.... :wub: Then the things start getting beautiful regarding that person!! 

And I was never a fan of South Korean entertainment industry before! But now I am so happy that I have an addiction as well as precious friends here! :heart: Feel free to drop by here any time, dear.... I am always looking forward to welcome new friends!!

Me too when everyone else around me was watching it I was not.  hihi it open up a whole new world.  I hope more people discover your favorite as well :D.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, phoenix24 said:

Me too when everyone else around me was watching it I was not.  hihi it open up a whole new world.  I hope more people discover your favorite as well :D.

Thanks a lot, dear... :) Wishing the same with your favorite as well.... True talent always get what it truly deserves..! The more the talent the more the recognition we get!!! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well.... New updates on Beast are online! The main leads are some other duo & Choi Daniel seems to be just a supporting actor. :o But it's OK! I am all in for this movie... It looks promising!!!! Hopefully they release BTSs of Daniel as well.... :wub: Really looking forward to see him as a human detective this time!! :love: The movie will release this year....!

Spoiler

• Like 1