Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Wow... You are so quick, dear.... :wub: Glad that you enjoyed a ghost drama....

And yeah, Daniel is so tall & so hot in light beard!!! :D That's why I am addicted to him this much! His & Park Eun Bin's height difference is the cutest thing in the whole series... :) 

And thanks for dropping by here, dear... :love: I like your company!!!

Hihi no problem.  Like you guys mentioned before just because we all have a favorite actor, doesn't mean we can't appreciate another actor.  The way he ate the sandwich when he can finally eat in ghost detective was funny.  I actually saw Jugglers before this so would be my 2nd drama with Choi Daniel as lead.

I remember some of his interviews.  He's kind of quirky too.  The interviewer use word weird or how he use strange metaphors a lot, but hihi doesn't really seem that odd to me.  I can see why he has nice chemistry in bts with kjh in big man.  He has his own charms and I can see why you like him :).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi no problem.  Like you guys mentioned before just because we all have a favorite actor, doesn't mean we can't appreciate another actor.  The way he ate the sandwich when he can finally eat in ghost detective was funny.  I actually saw Jugglers before this so would be my 2nd drama with Choi Daniel as lead.

I remember some of his interviews.  He's kind of quirky too.  The interviewer use word weird or how he use strange metaphors a lot, but hihi doesn't really seem that odd to me.  I can see why he has nice chemistry in bts with kjh in big man.  He has his own charms and I can see why you like him :).

Hah ha.... Yes, Daniel is so sweet & he has his own charm to attract ladies! :D That's why I am so mad for him.... He is so unique!!! he he :D:wub: So you've seen Jugglers too.... Glad to hear that!!! How to forget the historical bed scene..??! :D

And of course, Big Man is my fav villain drama of Daniel & I also enjoyed his & kang Ji Hwan's BTS videos so much!! Both of them look so comfortable with each other! :wub:  And Baek Jin hee is so lucky to work with both the handsome namjas!! I envy her so much :D

• Like 2

On 1/28/2019 at 12:10 AM, gm4queen said:

Hah ha.... I can totally understand your hatress towards Kang Dong Suk.... He's over evil as same as his father! I remember Kang Ji Hwan had to go to the prison several times due to the evil moves of father - son duo! :sweatingbullets: But these brothers duo are so friendly off-screen... That's why I love them both as actors... Looks like both are so comfortable with each other!

I don't know if you've already seen these videos... But these are my most favorite scenes of our men duo..!! Both look so rascal off-screen :love:

They were cute in the beginning of this video too, but too bad video keep freezing in some spots.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hah ha.... You are so sweet, dear @phoenix24 :wub: 

I love that video so much despite its bad quality!!! Daniel seems to respect Kang Ji Hwan a lot since he is a senior actor.... And overall, I love all the BTS of these two in Big Man!!! 

And I am pretty sure that you also must have been hated Daniel for ill treating Kang Ji Hwan.... He he :D Kang Dong Suk is pure evil!!!! But I can't help from falling for him over & over again!!! On screen villain is a cutie pie off screen!!!! :D :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hah ha.... You are so sweet, dear @phoenix24 :wub: 

I love that video so much despite its bad quality!!! Daniel seems to respect Kang Ji Hwan a lot since he is a senior actor.... And overall, I love all the BTS of these two in Big Man!!! 

And I am pretty sure that you also must have been hated Daniel for ill treating Kang Ji Hwan.... He he :D Kang Dong Suk is pure evil!!!! But I can't help from falling for him over & over again!!! On screen villain is a cutie pie off screen!!!! :D :wub:

Haha I didn't like him in drama but can't hate him after watching bts.  KJH usually care for his juniors and Daniel respecting his senior are the reasons why we like them.  Both are good well-manner men.

I also saw Choi Daniel using English in some of his interviews.  Give him additional points for trying to connect with foreign fans.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Haha I didn't like him in drama but can't hate him after watching bts.  KJH usually care for his juniors and Daniel respecting his senior are the reasons why we like them.  Both are good well-manner men.

I also saw Choi Daniel using English in some of his interviews.  Give him additional points for trying to connect with foreign fans.

Wow dear... You know so much about Choi Daniel than I thought! Yp, I like his well-mannered behavior a lot! :wub: He really know how to treat others well... And so is Kang Ji Hwan!!

Hah hah haaaaaaaaaa.... How to hate this cute villain!!! :D He is too cute to handle!

And yeah, Daniel's english accent is so on point!! :wub: I love to listen him speak in english!! Sometimes I just wish, "Can't this guy speak only in english..??" :D 

He he he heeeeeeee.... You are so sweet, dear @phoenix24 - you know much more about my crush!!! :D :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He he he heeeeeeee.... You are so sweet, dear @phoenix24 - you know much more about my crush!!! :D :wub:

Haha not really while I was at it with ghost detective I took quick glimpse.  I like to see what my friends like about other people.  Plus the BTS gave me good feeling about him.  Sometime our first impression about people can be wrong and we can miss an incredible person.  Take BJS for instance.    So sometime I might voice my first thoughts/reactions, but know I don't condemn them as this or that because people are complicated.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Haha not really while I was at it with ghost detective I took quick glimpse.  I like to see what my friends like about other people.  Plus the BTS gave me good feeling about him.  Sometime our first impression about people can be wrong and we can miss an incredible person.  Take BJS for instance.    So sometime I might voice my first thoughts/reactions, but know I don't condemn them as this or that because people are complicated.

Hah ha.... We are drooling in between Choi Daniel & Kang JI Hwan!!!! What a coincidence that they two have worked together in a single project in the past! :o They are most perfect on-screen bros I've ever seen.! :D And you are so right!!! My 1st impression about Daniel is so great & that's why I am addicted to him this much now... :wub: 

And these pics are my favorite of Daniel's BTSs.!!!. :love: This is why I love tall guys.! :D

52389977_2150930198551848_65013740556003

51847160_2150930251885176_81831871745905

51665001_2150930258551842_66009362808994

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

From IG. From the setting maybe it's the Beast movie wrap up or dinner party ..

Thanks a lot for the pic, dear... :wub: He looks so cute even with short hair & it seems a little longer now!!! And there are no further updates on the movie yet! Let's see what happens....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Woohoo, can't wait it!! :thumbsup: Thanks @kaedechan

Hello dear.... Glad to see you here!!! :wub: Oh yes, @kaedechan is so great with IG posts & I am fully depending on her now!

And I am missing Daniel on small screen.... I've watched all his dramas so far & so now I need something new from him!!! It's a kind of boring to watch the same drama again & again... Hence I am so waiting for his movie to be released... :wub:  

And I saw somewhere that his character in Beast movie has a wife.... Then we'll get to see him in husband mode again :D

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Beast.php

• Like 2

Ta-daa! Lee DaIl with glasses:innocent: 

Daniel's fans are totally obsessed to see him with eye-glasses on.... Lee Da Il looks pretty cool!! :D

J8q00Gb.jpg?ssl=1

Seriously, I watched The Ghost Detective only because of Daniel.... I'd never watch it if he wasn't there!!! I really hate the ghost stuff.... <_<

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/10/01/the-ghost-detective-episode-7/

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ta-daa! Lee DaIl with glasses:innocent: 

Daniel's fans are totally obsessed to see him with eye-glasses on.... Lee Da Il looks pretty cool!! :D

Seriously, I watched The Ghost Detective only because of Daniel.... I'd never watch it if he wasn't there!!! I really hate the ghost stuff.... <_<

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/10/01/the-ghost-detective-episode-7/

Hahaha! me too! I dont like ghost story too! I brace myself watch it but thankfully that it wasn't scary. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha! me too! I dont like ghost story too! I brace myself watch it but thankfully that it wasn't scary. :sweat_smile:

ha ha ha dear... We are in the same boat here!!! :D

Anyway, I miss him so much & looking forward to see him in Beast... But it looks like it won't release any soon! <_< Then he can do another great drama in the meantime!! I prefer him him a romantic-comedy with a clean-cut boyfriend image... :love: :heart: How about you, dear...???! I think we need something sweet from him to overcome Lee Da Il!!! :kiss_wink:

Dear @kaedechan & @triplem - what role do you want Choi Daniel to play next...??! I want him as a human boyfriend so that we all can enjoy his acting together!! :innocent:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, Nam Chi-Won always my ideal image on Choi Daniel @gm4queen. But im looking forward his new image challenge. :) 

How sweet of you, dear!! :wub: I mean, all his lady fans are still drooling over his Nam Chi Won role..!!.. What a perfect namja he is..??! :innocent: Tall & handsome & arrogant!!! I want to have a Nam Chi Won in real life!!!! Choi Daniel is so dreamy.... :love:

How to not fall for this handsome smile...????! :kiss_wink: He is too handsome to handle!!

52344229_2151866138458254_40985849500920

51935322_2151866105124924_72902464656816

• Like 1