Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I would have if it was not horror. I can do all genres except horror. I can even do zombies but ghosts and supernatural - I can't bring myself to watch it , what more livecapping. But be assured I'd be there for his next drama project :D

That kiss scene was such a tease ...I was annoyed they cut it off but then I was also laughing my head off

Thanks a lot, dear.... I am really looking forward to see you in Daniel's another drama thread!! :wub:

But there is one main thing which I love about The Ghost Detective despite the horror stuff.... He & Park Eun Bin had the most passionate hugs of all the time on-screen! :wub: I envy Park Eun Bin so much as well.... She just got his warmth in the most hottest way ever!!!! There are 4 hugs but these 3 are my favorites :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Pcam4-edo&t=8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmPjixej0zc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQES-GxE9UU

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Had some spare time and just scrolling thru Instagram, look what i've found :)

The caption says thank you for finishing shooting Beast movie (google trans.)

Wow dear.... What a great news!!! :wub: Thanks a lot for posting.... I am so lazy to find IG posts.!

At last, finally we have our man in range..... I love his hair!! :wub: And how about the release date of Beast...??! Can't you get a clue or something..?! I saw somewhere that it's about to release in 2019/12/31 :o It must be inaccurate.... Please keep updating, dear!! I am always glad to see you here.... :) :wub: And dear @Heidi Seow - you too come & join with us here... :)

• Like 1

Dear @kaedechan - :D

Spoiler

The following web site for Beast has mentioned that Choi Daniel is playing As Jong-chan & another actress is playing as his wife! :D OMO, what's going on..?! The actress looks scary to me!!!

By the way, I can't wait to see him playing a husband again... :wub: Daniel played as a villain husband in The Traffickers movie & a divorced husband in Jugglers.... If you get anything new, please update dear!! I am very much looking forward.... :)

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Beast.php

And dear @triplem - just want to tell you that the shooting of Daniel's Beast movie is seems to be finished! :wub: No further details yet.... 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

hello everyone~~ looks like they finished the shooting already.. 

Hello dear.... I am so glad to see you here! 

Yp... He's finished shootings already & looking forward to see him in the film! :wub:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The picture of Daniel all above is gorgeous dear... im smitten.... hahahaha... make me forgot my fav oppa a while.

Btw @phoenix24 if u decide to watch Ghost Detective do let dear @gm4queen know. She will be thrilled for sure.... 

Thanks a lot for commenting here dear... :D 

he he he... So srry for making you forget your one for a while!! Your valentine's gift above is so hot! :wub: OMG, those eyes are just.... :o :D :love: Thanks dear, you made my day today!!!

And yeah, if @phoenix24 watch The Ghost Detective, then I will happily guide her throughout the series!!! If only she watches.... :) Horror is not everyone's cup of tea!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And yeah, if @phoenix24 watch The Ghost Detective, then I will happily guide her throughout the series!!! If only she watches.... :) Horror is not everyone's cup of tea!!!

Haha yea noha was telling me about all the suicides @gm4queen.  I probably have to watch it during the day.  Too bad we don't live near each other could do marathon etc for dramas like this.  

oh @Lawyerh you told on me already now I feel pressure to watch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ha ha... I know that horror isn't everyone's cup of tea but The Ghost Detective has a sizzling chemistry between Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin & that's why I love it this much! :D :wub: But dear @phoenix24 - watch it if only you can & don't be forced to watch!!! (I agree with what dear @Lawyerh says)

And feel free to drop by here anytime, dear @phoenix24 .....!!!! :wub: I love to meet more friends here!!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha... I know that horror isn't everyone's cup of tea but The Ghost Detective has a sizzling chemistry between Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin & that's why I love it this much! :D :wub: But dear @phoenix24 - watch it if only you can & don't be forced to watch!!! (I agree with what dear @Lawyerh says)

And feel free to drop by here anytime, dear @phoenix24 .....!!!! :wub: I love to meet more friends here!!

lol started ep 1 first it fit valentine's atmosphere then horror music but nothing too bad yet.  I mean I can watch The Guest, but I don't consider it scary.  We'll see.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

lol started ep 1 first it fit valentine's atmosphere then horror music but nothing too bad yet.  I mean I can watch The Guest, but I don't consider it scary.  We'll see.

The Ghost Detective isn't as scary as the Guest, I think... So you'll be able to continue watching!! And the 2nd half of The Ghost Detective is less scary than the 1st half! :)

And so glad to hear that you are watching a drama of my fav Choi Daniel!!! Thanks a lot, dear... :wub: Feel free to drop by here anytime!!! 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

The Ghost Detective isn't as scary as the Guest, I think... So you'll be able to continue watching!! And the 2nd half of The Ghost Detective is less scary than the 1st half! :)

And so glad to hear that you are watching a drama of my fav Choi Daniel!!! Thanks a lot, dear... :wub: Feel free to drop by here anytime!!! 

Lol, yea it wasn't scary.  I finish watching.  The end kind of remind me of Goblin.  Choi Daniel look so tall beside the lead actress.  She really has to lift her head to talk to him.  Overall I enjoy it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Lol, yea it wasn't scary.  I finish watching.  The end kind of remind me of Goblin.  Choi Daniel look so tall beside the lead actress.  She really has to lift her head to talk to him.  Overall I enjoy it.

Wow... You are so quick, dear.... :wub: Glad that you enjoyed a ghost drama....

And yeah, Daniel is so tall & so hot in light beard!!! :D That's why I am addicted to him this much! His & Park Eun Bin's height difference is the cutest thing in the whole series... :) 

And thanks for dropping by here, dear... :love: I like your company!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1