Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest hyesun4lyf

i love Choi Daniel:wub: .. he was great in baby faced beauty.. now i m watching The Musical ..just because of him..:D

Welcome to this thread, moon89!  biggrin.gif Thank you for posting.

We all love CD here.  I hope you'll come back again and again to this fun thread.

Guest hyesun4lyf

Good morning C’Dusketeers!

hyesun4lyf you’re so funny, but I’m not all that young, I waited until 25 to go back and finish college. You may also be shocked to know that I had Bryan Adam’s Greatest Hits when I was a little kid too (don’t judge me!), and that video GHSforever linked to made me laugh ridiculously because I’m pretty sure my sister had that single on cassette tape. YES! Cassette tape! Oh the confessions that are coming out in this thread! *quoted image*

*quoted image* that video of CD’s guerrilla interview had me in tears laughing. I think it’s so funny that these celebrities are dragged out into the street to basically get molested by their fans, or anyone randomly passing by. I felt awkward for him. (Imagine if the 4 of us had been in that crowd...he'd really be scared). He was so adorable about it all. Did that woman actually say she liked CD more than her husband? Priceless.

LOL myonenonly MCHammer is exactly what I was thinking when I saw those pants….(“can’t touch this….”)

GHSforever we will have to wait patiently, and by that I mean not-so-patiently*quoted image*, for your MV! 

I have faith that more people will join this thread in support of CD eventually........right?....right?.....*quoted image*

*quoted image*

In any case, happy Saturday! 

Omgosh, updating to add this even younger picture of CD. His face & smile has not changed at all! Too.adorable.for.words.

*quoted image*

LOL on your comment about what if it were the 4 of us there at CD's guerilla date!  :w00t:  I actually wished we were...kekeke.  That would have been a blast!  CD was just so sweet with all the fans and how he hugged a few of them made me twitched with envy.  And that reference to casette tape...omo, I think I still have some lying around somewhere.  Oh my aching joints!  @GHSforever, girl please don't stop spazzing over our CD.  Let's stay forever young.  Hey, isn't that a song as well that can still be found in casette tapes???:P

@myonenonly, dearie I hope you had a wonderful halloween celebration.  We're missing you at meow's minsun blogspot.  Fans there are speculating about GHS' someone.  Hmmm, could it be CD?  I think some are hoping it's him.

I really tried to stay away from Soompi today and half of yesterday.  I was trying this new "digital diet" where you put away anything electronic that would connect you to the internet...hehe, but I just can't stay on it.  The Musical thread has 1bin and drmjs posting their reviews, GHS' thread has all these exciting photos and articles, and CD's...well, we have a new member who just posted!  Who can resist all those yummy food for thought???? 

Have a great week ahead, C'Dusketeers!!!

viewimagehu.jpg

Credit: Goddessku

Hello C’Dusketeers!

Ok ladies here's my MV for the week hope you like it :)

@hyesun4lyf that picture is so cuteeeeeeee ;) thanks for sharing

@moon89 welcome to the thread I love him too :)

@shades_blue looking forward to your MV sweetie ;)

@myonenonly hope you had a good halloween :)

have a nice week ladies :)

• Love 2

Guest primimerifb

Hello C’Dusketeers!

Ok ladies here's my MV for the week hope you like it :)

@hyesun4lyf that picture is so cuteeeeeeee ;) thanks for sharing

@moon89 welcome to the thread I love him too :)

@shades_blue looking forward to your MV sweetie ;)

@myonenonly hope you had a good halloween :)

have a nice week ladies :)

Hi GHS Forever

wanna ask your 2nd pic of your signature any idea taken from which episode of the musical

seem I miss this scene he he he

Thx ,

Well, I read the english translation of her Cosmo mag interview at least 5x. I really tried to read between the lines to see if I can have a clue on her response about love, dating, ideal man , etc... As I've said in Meows site..she doesn't have anyone yet but she's dating. She also said that she's unaware that she's probably in love now. OMG! Who is she dating? I really wish it's the guy we want? wahhh!.. I'm excited!!!.. When GHS mention that CD has pretty fingers my eyebrows went up! hhhmmm..She's usually shy with words when it comes to complimenting the opposite sex. But in this interview, no hesitations. I'm sorry, I guess I'm letting my wild imagination go big. My hubby thinks I'm pushing it too far ahead? Hey!:w00t:   I'm a fan of EB & HJ loveteam, what can I say?....but what if I'm right?  :wub: :wub: :wub:  @Hysun4lyf  my answer to you..Yeah! I want to think that!!  Hello to my fellow CDusketeers &  ChoiSunners! Have a wonderful day.  @GHSforever have a blast trick or treating with your kid!  :P   Just don't eat their candies.   Happy Halloween everyone!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Guest shades_blue

Welcome to the CD thread of love moon89 and primimerifb! Take off your shoes, stay awhile! 

GHSforever your vid broke my heart. I’m still sobbing. Ok, not really, but I want to. Awesome job. I wasn’t going to make a vid this week but j-j-forever gave me a really great song suggestion and I may try to find time to make one. We’ll see!

myonenonly I found what GHS said about CD in that article interesting too…..I’m going to believe it’s CD that she’s dating until proved otherwise. If proved otherwise, I’ll probably still think it, because I’m delusional like that.

hyesun4lyf it would have been amazing to be in that crowd of crazy females. Sadly, we would have fit right in. lol. Did you see that one girl who was so eager to hug him that she bonked his chin? Tough love CD.

I was so happy to find all of the new posts this morning in this, TheMu, and GHS’s thread. Now I’m off to go read them!

Oh, and did you guys see this article posted on Soompi? Link ---I take issue with whoever wrote it saying that CD’s face becomes awkward without his glasses. Um…we should all look this “awkward” 

Happy Hallllloooowwweeeeenn C'Dusketeers!

Hello ladies :) or should I say stalker LOL

Hyesun4lyf I see your name so your probably reading :)

@primimerifb my 2nd sigs is from episode 4 around 40 min just in case you want to fast forward LOL

just stopping by to show you guys some love and of course show CD some love helllllllooooooooooo sweetie :)

have safe Halloween really tired tonight but I have to say hello to everybody today :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hey, GHSforever!  Great to see you here...""waves""  Thanks for that mini-drama/MV you made.

Welcome to CD's thread, primimerifb!  biggrin.gif  Hope to see more of you here.

So, I went to the link posted by shades_blue...keke...I'm such a fangirl, I posted a comment:  "CD is ageless..." laugh.gif  w00t.gif Can't wait for your next video, shades_blue, and excited to know what song j-j-forever recommended.

myonenonly, I'm starting to like your dear hubby.  He keeps you grounded but more importantly, he reads some of your fellow fans' posts as well as what you have posted in TheMu thread.  He seems very supportive of you and your interests. smile.gif 

wub.gif Did you guys see the episode 9 BTS already?  Weren't the three of them so cute and friendly?  GHS and CD seemed to be so comfortable with each other....like brother and sister...hah! w00t.gif Ok, ok, please...don't bash mesweatingbullets.gifunsure.gif  If and when it will be them officially, then I will definitely jump shiprolleyes.gif but until then, may the best man win.

Love you all, fellow C'Dusketeers!!! Big mwah!

OMG can't get away from this thread :)

Episode 9 english sub is up

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4038/9/The_Musical/?ap=1

dont forget to watch it also in mysoju.com when it comes out so The Musical can be number 1

hello guys :) its me again LOL

episode 10 preview with english sub

english sub credit to dramafever.com

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm2ev3_the-musical-episode-10-preview-english-sub-y-yy-y-yyy-y-yy-y-yyy_music

The preview is really sweeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt I LOVE YOU CD :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest shades_blue

Thanks GHSforever for always giving a heads up and for the translated preview!! I think I rewound "I love you" about 5 times. ph34r.gif

Way to support CD in the comments hyesun4lyf, it looks like a lot of the comments were supportive of our CD. wub.gif

Ok, regarding the translated BTS clip, all I can do is squee madly. w00t.gifwub.gifw00t.gif And you're STILL not shipping them hyesun4lyf?! All I can say is that you're lucky you are among friends, daring to throw out the "brother/sister" comment! LOL tongue.gif

myonenonly I love that you and your husband discuss all of this stuff. 

I made another MV and posted the link in TheMu thread, here it is... YJ/EB MV....but it's a YJ/EB video because I'm saving the song j-j-forever suggested for when I have more material to work with. It made me sad to make a vid without CD tears.gif, but since I was rehashing a lot of the same scenes, I figured I'd go in a different direction. Hopefully next week will provide lots of material. 

Have a great night C'Dusketeers!

Hello Sunnies, Choisunners & CDusketeers!!   :w00t:  Did you read cheerko's translation of the making of episode 9. I was laughing so hard. Daniel Choi is really a funny guy.  :lol:  So. he's really confident  that EB will be his at the end of this drama huh?...  Then he also added that GHS came to see the guy who makes her laugh, whata?... Seeing them so comfortable with each other means they're only friends. :(  GHS becomes very playful only to her friends, no malice at all. How I wish it's the other way around? Oh no.. I mean BF/GF relationship.  Then Nat posted that vid of OKJ as DJ & GHS called. GHS said that she'll try to drag CD to come with her to the studio to see OKJ. Well, at least their good friends...on second thought, a good relationship lasts longer when you start as good friends. LOL..Have you heard about "friends in love?" :wub:  It happens...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest shades_blue

Hello Sunnies, Choisunners & CDusketeers!!   :w00t:  Did you read cheerko's translation of the making of episode 9. I was laughing so hard. Daniel Choi is really a funny guy.  :lol:  So. he's really confident  that EB will be his at the end of this drama huh?...  Then he also added that GHS came to see the guy who makes her laugh, whata?... Seeing them so comfortable with each other means they're only friends. :(  GHS becomes very playful only to her friends, no malice at all. How I wish it's the other way around? Oh no.. I mean BF/GF relationship.  Then Nat posted that vid of OKJ as DJ & GHS called. GHS said that she'll try to drag CD to come with her to the studio to see OKJ. Well, at least their good friends...on second thought, a good relationship lasts longer when you start as good friends. LOL..Have you heard about "friends in love?" :wub:  It happens...

And here I thought that they were being flirty. tears.gif I'll go with the "friends in love" theory!

Oh well. I LOVE CD's comment about getting EB in the end. Cheeky. He seems like a lot of fun to work with. 

Guest hyesun4lyf

And here I thought that they were being flirty. *quoted image* I'll go with the "friends in love" theory!

Oh well. I LOVE CD's comment about getting EB in the end. Cheeky. He seems like a lot of fun to work with. 

happy.gif Don't worry, dear chingu, they filmed this last year so that means they could have developed a deeper relationship between that time and now.  Yes? As what myonenonly said...good relationship will last longer when you start as friends (hmmm, methinks myonenonly talks from experience wub.gif)

As we all know, CD was at the BIFF last month to support GHS' Peach Tree movie.  He even tweeted comforting words to GHS during her sad experience at the movie's premier.  But, I also heard PKW  showed up towards the closing of the festival...hmmm,  another friendly relationship that has become deeper perhaps? 

62961179.jpg

credit: allkpop + 919urnobody919@youtube + Hye Sun drama thread

Good night, CD's angels.  Sweet dreams.smile.gif

Guest Earthprincess

So I wandered to this thread... And who do I find? My favorite Soompi posters. And what are they talking about? My favorite latest obsession... CD. and I see some shipping going on too!! I thought I stumbled upon paradise. I was afraid I was all by my lonesome on this ship. And I've been asking where those Choi Daniel fans are hanging out....

Honestly, I was once a MinSun shipper. And then of course, everyone knows what happened to that. Then comes Choi Daniel, the funny, sweet friendly guy any girl would love to bring home to her parents... I really think CD is a good person inside and out and he gives off this feeling that he can be trusted. Because of that, I was happy at first that my ultimate girl bias is great friends with him. He is so full of positive vibes... So I want to thank him for being in GHS' and our lives.

I first encountered CD in Cyrano Agency... I thought his performance there was great! Since I was technically by default Shin Hye's fan as she is 1/4 of my beloved ANJELL, I also watched the BTS bits for Cyrano Agency. and all I can say is that his demeanor there is not the same as when he is at TheMu set. And I also noticed from TheMu BTS, that he really only plays around GHS. So, this led me to think that he must be genuinely drawn to her or feels at ease with her. So, without shipping malice, I really admire their friendship...if I put my shipping glasses on, here are my two cents: CHOI DANIEL!?!? WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!?!

But whatever happens, I know I can love Choi Daniel separately as a person and wish him only good things for his career and life and love. He is a great person and deserves good luck. He is now officially part of my namja biases...probably way up there in my Top 5!

Guest hyesun4lyf

So, Earthprincess, you have found our hideout! biggrin.gif  Welcome, welcome, make yourself at home.  This thread needs a lot of lovin' wub.gif

Here's a gift for you for coming to this thread:

choi-daniel-nylon.jpg

Cre Korean Gossip Girl

Here's something I found while desperately looking for CD's blog site.  It's an old interview from 2010 and some of you might have already read it but I love anything CD if it makes me get to know him a little bit more.  

CD part 1

CD part 2

Friday's almost here!  The Musical, fighting!

Guest Earthprincess

So, Earthprincess, you have found our hideout! *quoted image*  Welcome, welcome, make yourself at home.  This thread needs a lot of lovin' *quoted image*

Here's a gift for you for coming to this thread:

*quoted image*

Cre Korean Gossip Girl

Here's something I found while desperately looking for CD's blog site.  It's an old interview from 2010 and some of you might have already read it but I love anything CD if it makes me get to know him a little bit more.  

CD part 1

CD part 2

Friday's almost here!  The Musical, fighting!

You're so sweet!! Thank you hyesun4lyf. Have you guys watched Cyrano Agency? If not, I can post the link to it, after I ask for permission from my ANJELL hideout. :P

Wow that interview, he is one deep person. He kinda approaches acting like how GHS would approach directing. (Shipper mode on!) And if I remember correctly, Hye Sun said that he is like a friend to her with whom she can talk for hours on end about gossip and everything under the sun. That means they must be really on the same wavelength. In an industry that's competitive, it will be tough to find such a person, so for what they have, whatever it is, that's already a gift for both of them.

I have to keep reminding myself this is a Choi Daniel thread and not ChoiSun thread. I don't want to be kicked out. But sometimes I can't help contrasting his and her answers in their interviews and I am seeing something that makes me overanalyze.

That said, back to CD fangirling --

In his interview, it seems like his Ji Hoon character gave rise to the cold male chaebol character. A lot of people were saying that it was Hyun Bin who started the trend via SeGa. Prior to that the male lead chaebol is either the softy Prince Charming. I am a SeGa lover myself, but the complexities and the character analysis CD gave in his interview makes me want to think that it was his subtle portrayal of Ji Hoon in High Kick that kinda got writers to include that kind of complex character in rom-com, rom-melo types of dramas after High Kick aired. So, as a CD fan, is it okay if I give him credit for starting the trend on the cold male chaebol that we all love to love and hate? And because of that props to TheMu writer for not typecasting CD to that role in TheMu. He is now the love sick puppy character that is also refreshing to see in a drama, cold male chaebol now goes to Park Ki Woong. haha. Smart move, writer-nim, smart move!!

Guest shades_blue

w00t.gifEarthprincess!!!! You found us! Welcome to the coven of CD love! Er….that makes us sound like witches, don’t worry, according to hyesun4lyf, we’re all angels here.  The differences that you mention in CD’s other BTS behavior for other projects is interesting. To me it did seem obvious that he has a lot of affection for GHS specifically, even if it is only friendly. I am shipping them because it’s fun and ridiculous to do so (and let’s face it, I’m totally sappy), but I feel the same as you in that I love them both separately and it doesn’t really matter. Oh, and I can't even begin to ship GHS with PKW hyesun4lyf, too much shipping will make my head explode!

Also, thank you hyesun4lyf for the link to that article!! CD is surprisingly open and thoughtful about his career and his goals. This quote kills me “But before I became an actor, nobody would know me even if I had died. But I've now become someone who is needed at some places. And I've become someone who can do something. That's the biggest thing in it for me. That's why it's even more special for me and I'm very thankful about it.”  Aw…he’s definitely needed in THIS place! wub.gifActing really is so important to him, I hope he has a very long career.

Ah, this thread just makes me happy…..but where is GHSforever hiding? 

In case you ladies forgot, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!wub.gif

Have you guys watched Cyrano Agency?  If not, I can post the link to it, after I ask for permission from my ANJELL hideout. :P

So, as a CD fan, is it okay if I give him credit for starting the trend on the cold male chaebol that we all love to love and hate?

I haven't seen Cyrano Agency yet, which is probably a crime, but my CD obsession is new. wub.gif If you can post a link that would be awesome!

And YES, any and all credit can be given to CD for anything and everything in this thread. In fact, I just made myself a perfect cup of coffee, and since I was thinking about CD while doing it, I think he deserves all credit for it's deliciousness. See how this works everyone? ;)

And, yay for posting at the same time. lol 

So nice for Earthprincess to join in. WELCOME!  My thoughts on CD...he's down to earth & I think he comes from a humble beginnings. In one of his interviews, he talks about coming to the US to work double jobs to earn more money for his future...he doesn't have much then when he started as an actor...all that has change now (probably he has a lot now? kekeke) ...money doesn't buy you happiness?, I think that was what he was trying to come across to the public. I admire him for his honesty. He's also very funny. Has a good sense of humor.  :D  I saw some of his old video from his old drama, he brings laughter to the set. Of course, I have not forgotten CD is also a very good promising actor. No wonder GHS & CD became good friends also. They kinda share the same philosophy in life. This is why I like CD for her (pls. just give this to me..like shades_blue  I'm on an EB & HJ mood..what can I say?.. I love them both together & don't mind at all if it becomes REAL) ..LOL.. I promise to remain a CD fan even if they become separated.  :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Ladies my fellow C’Dusketeers!

@shades_blue I'm here dear ohhhhhhhh I miss you guys I was busy with work and school and family so sorry :(

@hysun4lyf thanks for the article and cute pictures :)

@earthprincess welcome to the thread you found I'm glad you came and decided to join us :)

@myonenonly hello dear same here Im CD forever I love him so much that I follow him in twitter do you guys have one

this is CD twitter account Daninote he doesnt tweet much but I will send him and GHS mornign greetings LOL they make my day :)

I didnt forget The Musical day TGIF cant wait to watch it CD to GHS SARANGHANDA i dont know that's right I LOVE YOU to CD :)

Have a great evening ladies will c u tomorrow :) muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Love 1