Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 8/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, gm4queen said:

Hello Danielovers!

Well! I see that all his fans are missing him so much.. Yes, that's the truth that we all miss him so much! :(And there is some info going on the internet that Daniel's new drama is coming out June next year! :huh: But I say why would he start shooting now if the drama is due next June?? :rolleyes: So I think there is some misunderstanding regarding the release date of his new drama.. So let's wait until we get the confirmation news of his appearance in the drama! :thumbsup:

And I am so glad that we have new fans like @Danychoi2712 @reiko & @@sinhvichuchu who love & support our handsome guy wholeheartedly! :wub: Please do visit this thread often & show your love & support for him! We appreciate your comments a lot here! :):lol:

We hope to see you all more in this beautiful forum of Choi Daniel! :wub:

By the way guys, have you watched this interview of Daniel in 2018??? This is before he casted in The Ghost Detective! He says that he is not handsome enough.. :o Oh boy, you are sexy enough to make me fall in love with you over & over again! 

And I think @reiko friend will love his looks as he is beardless and glassesless here! :D

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hi Handsome! :lol:

Finally, he is back in public! I am so in love with this beard guy! :wub: Must be his new looks in the drama! And this is the interview he did for launching his Japanese fan club today!! I think he said that everyone is having a hard time because of corona & it's a pleasure to open a fan club for his japanese fans amidst the pandemic! :heart: You are so sweet like a candy bar, boy!!! 

And that a lot for dear @danisnk222 & @reiko friends for the video link & the launching date! :wub: Daniel's Japanese fan club will open online on August 21!!! Oh god, you are so lucky ladies!!! Have fun!!! :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD-yfvppiYS/

https://a-ara.co.jp/movie/829

Can't wait for his upcoming drama now! :lol:

Yayyyy i’m so excited uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwwu hehehehehehe

Edited by gm4queen
Mod Edit : Please don't quote images/ videos/ GIFs/ Twitter posts! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Finally, he is back in public! I am so in love with this beard guy! :wub: Must be his new looks in the drama! And this is the interview he did for launching his Japanese fan club today!! I think he said that everyone is having a hard time because of corona & it's a pleasure to open a fan club for his japanese fans amidst the pandemic! :heart: You are so sweet like a candy  bar boy!!!

Thank you for uploading the article. I am happy with the video comment. Daniel cherished the fan and became more and more like a kind person:wub:

New drama is more and more fun:heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, @sinhvichuchu said:

Yayyyy i’m so excited uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwwu hehehehehehe

Me too, dear! :lol: His Japanese fans are so lucky, after all!

8 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Am so happy to see him but he look different now but he's getting handsome now. Can't wait for his upcoming drama it would so interesting fighting Choi Daniel. 

@gm4queen thank you for sharing

Oh yeah dear! He is looking different yet so handsome now! I mean he is so handsome than he was in cameo last month! Growing up his beard, I love his looks so much! :wub: This must be the his looks in the new drama, I guess! Oh My God, butterflies???! :D

And he is looking a bit skinner than before & I love him even more for that! And his hair is much shorter than before as well! Everything about him is so perfect right now! :rolleyes: I think @reiko friend is so right about him that he's been working hard for preparing for his new role!!! :D Can't wait for his new drama in December!

34 minutes ago, danisnk222 said:

Thank you for uploading the article. I am happy with the video comment. Daniel cherished the fan and became more and more like a kind person:wub:

New drama is more and more fun

Yeah, he is so sweet that he talked in Japanese for his Japanese fans! :wub: You are so lucky dear! Thanks a lot for the video link!!! :) He is so sweet & cute & kind indeed!! Can't wait for his new drama & more.. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Ur right can't wait to see his new role but I miss his previous role Lee da ll:wub:. I'm curious about his new role even thought they didn't explain Choi Daniel role but am excited to see it. @gm4queen and I thought the drama is coming in June next year 2021????

Dear friend, the release date for his new drama is still unclear! But it's said that the first half of 2021 so I believe somewhere in between January & June 2021???! :) Not exactly in June 2021, I guess!!! But nevertheless let's wait for more info on his new drama, dear! Fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Choi Daniel Opens Official Japan Fan Club! Expectations for future success

r.580x0

A big break with High Kick through the Roof broadcast in 2009, outstanding style that served as a fashion model, The official Japanese fan club of actor Choi Daniel, whose glasses are intellectual, will open on August 21st.

His works including High kick 2, Jugglers, Baby-faced beauty, Expecting love, School 2013 and Phantom are also popular in Japan, and he is called "Emperor of Love Comedy" among his fans.

Choi Daniel has deeply communicated with Japanese fans since his debut early on through his own site, and this time with the free official fan site opening again, he is eager to meet the expectations of old and new fans.

It was said that Choi Daniel's desire to help the fans as much as possible during the difficult time of corona damage led to the opening of his Japanese fan club. And expectations will increase for future activities.

Japan Official Fan Club Information
Scheduled to open at noon on August 21!
*Official site URL will be announced at A/R/A official site & Twitter at a later date.

Related sites
A・R・A official website: https://www.a-ara.co.jp

Credits Special thanks to dear @reiko friend for english translation! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Oh god dear @@sinhvichuchu friend, I love Daniel & Nara together so much! From Babyfaced beauty to School 2013, they are my favorite noona-donseng couple! :D And love to see them again as a matured couple some day in a drama! I think dear @reiko friend will also agree with me! :) They are a perfect on-screen couple! 

:dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieresin first half of 2021

Hello ladies & gentlemen!

Tagging dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Danychoi2712 @danisnk222 @reiko @@sinhvichuchu @audreyng205 @Yogi Daniel @ssoaegi @hanhy & other friends! :)

I just opened a drama thread for Daniel's upcoming series Fly High, Butterfly in Soompi forums! I will update the 1st post as we get more info about the drama! :thumbsup: You can now like & comment on the drama thread as well as on Daniel's thread! :lol:

Let's have fun, guys!!!

And I see that South Korea is having trouble with COVID 19 again & some actors have been infected with the virus! So I really hope that Daniel stay safe & healthy & the atmosphere get more amicable by the time of shooting in October for his new drama! :)

And just found some new pics of Daniel on instagram & he is looking sweet & gorgeous in short hair! :o Oh my god, I am in love with him more & more! :wub:

117957615_605975603445723_66886586091877

117784901_158446922531097_68748841372495

Can't wait to see you on small screen again, boy! :D

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in first half of 2021

Hello Danielovers!

Today, Daniel officially launched his Japanese Fan Club online & greeted his Japanese fans! He has even wrote a letter to welcome his new fans! :wub:

The information of the launching ceremony has not made public as the web site is restricted outside Japan!! Even sharing the web site link in public is banned by the authorities! Therefore I refrain from posting any other info on his Soompi Forum! 

Only got this pic of our handsome guy at the event! :wub:

118198900_154390172944922_31120192775894

Can't wait to see you on small screen again, boy! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello Danielovers!

Finally, Daniel's agency JWide Company has released an official video clip of him launching the Japanese Fan Club yesterday! Please click on the Instagram link in order to watch the video clip! :thumbsup:

118163658_2600190290292501_3466242981830

https://www.instagram.com/p/CELW0avJSmd/

The english translation of his dialogues are as follows :

Recently, because of the corona pandemic has affected everyone's life, I was worried about my fans a lot whether you guys are doing fine.

I am doing fine so let's have courage to cope with the pandemic all of us together!

And I hope you will continue to show me your love & support ahead as you did so far.

Let's do it together!

I love you! 

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Duyen Nguyen Thi Hong said:

So happy because we have a fan forum to share the information about Choi Daniel - the big idol of us.

A long time no see, so I am very happy about new drama of him. Wait to see you, Choi Daniel 

Hello dear! Welcome to the official international fan forum of Choi Daniel! :lol:

Yeah, I love your comment so much, dear! :) So much love for our handsome guy! Feeling so happy to see fans comment for him here! :wub: You can talk all about how much you love him & support him here! I am so looking forward to chat with you about our lovely guy! And also you can post his pics, videos , gifs & a lot more here! :) Love is in the air when he is around!! :heart:

And please be more active dear!!! See you again! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, reiko said:

Hello!

Immediately, I joined his fan club!
He is a bearded man who sends us a message and he is so cool!

Hello dear! You guys are so lucky that Daniel launched a Japanese Fan Club for you! :lol: And I am a bit sad that we can't really share anything about his fan club in here! :( But feel so happy that he is back online, receiving so much love from the public! :heart: Yeah, he totally deserves it as a lovely guy who cares for his fans!!

And if you know anything new about him, feel free to post it here friend!!! We all love him so much! See you again! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi all, 

Joined this forum thanks to @gm4queen's hard work at promoting Choi Daniel and this page (thank you!!).

You can call me hei/hae and I look forward to help contribute in translating interviews/news from Korean to English whenever I can  :D if you need help with translations feel free to reach me at any time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, haebaragi said:

Hi all, 

Joined this forum thanks to @gm4queen's hard work at promoting Choi Daniel and this page (thank you!!).

You can call me hei/hae and I look forward to help contribute in translating interviews/news from Korean to English whenever I can  :D if you need help with translations feel free to reach me at any time.

Hello dear! I am so glad to see you here! :lol:

Yes, our guy is preparing to make his come back to the small screen once again & we are all excited to see him after a long time! And you have just signed in the perfect time dear! We need you so much here! :wub: Now we can leave it to you when Daniel does interviews & all that! i am so happy! :lol:

And he has unofficially revealed that he is preparing for the role & the shootings will probably start in October! :lol: YAYYYY!!! He is coming back in K-dramaland! Let's keep in touch, friend!! :rolleyes: We have a lot to do here! :heart::) Can't wait for it!!!

:elated:

And ha ha ha.. I see that @Yogi Daniel also has the same profile picture & so hope we won't get confused by seeing both of you at the same time here! :D:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Netizens laugh out loud at the most unexpected celebrity TMIs

Netizens laughed out loud at a compilation of the most "unexpected" celebrity TMIs.

On this online community post, a netizen grabbed a series of TMIs organized by a media outlet. These TMIs were somehow "unbelievable" yet true, such as the fact that G-Dragon was an SM Entertainment trainee and that BTS members are the spokesmen for Seoul city without anyone actually being from Seoul. 

Check out the TMIs below:

1599092917-cheongjeul202009022133106.jpg

"Choi Daniel received 5 points in math for Korean SATs"

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/netizens-laugh-out-loud-at-the-most-unexpected-celebrity-tmis

• Like 1
  • Love 2