Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Finally, still cuts of Daniel in It's okay not to be okay!

Oh my god, he is wearing his signature eye-glasses in the cameo! :wub: I don't like his hair style though.. :( But I am so excited for this evening! :wub: 

At last, after a long time something worth waiting for!

Mr. Alien, be ready for our handsome guy in eye-glasses! :D

101928985.2.jpg

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god, he is wearing his signature eye-glasses in the cameo! :wub: I don't like his hair style though.. :( But I am so excited for this evening! :wub: 

wow. so happy to see him. @gm4queen looking forward to today episode. :heart:

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I knew it that is the guy I saw from the preview the one he at the restaurant and talking to her. Thanks for the full image of him he's so different and more HANDSOME his hairstyles is different aswell . Can't wait to see him act@gm4queen

So true dear! He looks so different in that hair style but he is so mature & handsome & more good looking than the male lead! :heart: I wish if Daniel was the lead actor in the series! :( And I think Daniel is playing as someone who is from an agency & a fan of the lead actress & wanna take a photo with her! :thumbsup:

Oh my god, I am so counting hours to the show! This is so exciting! :wub: Can't wait for him! 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 10:44 AM, gm4queen said:

Finally, still cuts of Daniel in It's okay not to be okay!

Mr. Alien, be ready for our handsome guy in eye-glasses! :D

He looks so difference in that hair style, I think it makes he looks older, btw i’m counting for tonight eposide, long time no see Dani~

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 3

3c9996754046481a896837017274c7b2.jpeg?s=

Choi Daniel’s Appearance Sparks Change In Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji’s Relationship In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Jul 12, 2020

by S. P

tvN’s weekend drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has released new stills from the upcoming episode!

Spoilers

In the newly released stills, Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young are joined by an unfamiliar man (Choi Daniel). Moon Kang Tae seems unsettled by the appearance of the man as he looks at him and Go Moon Young in displeasure.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-Seo-Ye-Ji-Choi-Daniel.jpg

Choi Daniel starred in writer Jo Yong’s previous drama “Jugglers,” leading to his special appearance in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.” Choi Daniel took on the role of Go Moon Young’s fan as well as the CEO of an advertisement company. He will have an active part in creating tension between Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young, and even the viewers will find themselves being drawn in by his role.

Choi Daniel commented, “It was fun acting alongside the two main actors and the director. I made a lot of memories and had an enjoyable time filming in such a harmonious atmosphere.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1412309wpp/choi-daniels-appearance-sparks-change-in-kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-jis-relationship-in-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

• Love 3

14 minutes ago, hanhy said:

He looks so difference in that hair style, I think it makes he looks older, btw i’m counting for tonight eposide, long time no see Dani~

Hello dear! Welcome to the soompi forum of Choi Daniel!

That's exactly what I thought too dear! He looks a bit older in that hair style! I mostly prefer him with bangs! :lol: He looks cute with his hair down! But I am so excited to see him tonight! It's been a really long time since we see him on tv, finally! :wub:

I will try if I can live recap his parts in the episode tonight! Only 4 hours left for airing! :D :lol: Feeling more excited as the time passes! Stay tuned, my friend! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel commented, “It was fun acting alongside the two main actors and the director. I made a lot of memories and had an enjoyable time filming in such a harmonious atmosphere.”

Thanks for the article:wub:

I want to see a cameo soon! I thought I was a doctor,What is the role of an advertising company? It was good because it was a good shooting site. With glasses, it's more sexy:wub:

Can't wait for Daniel acting!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

tvN official twitter post is having much attention because of Daniel's cameo appearance! :lol: Soompi is also having a blast right now! :lol: Just Wow!!

Finally he is really back on tv.. This will be a great chance for him to break his almost 2 yrs of hiatus in K-dramaland! :wub: I really can't wait!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well, I watched Daniel's cameo in the live stream & he is so funny! He gave the female lead his visiting card & it was named as CEO CHOI DANIEL :D Then he asked her for an autograph & she wrote as "Daniel oppa" :lol: It's really a funny scene & really refreshing! :heart: Feel so happy to see him finally! I am so touched!! 

Posting some of his screen shots from the cameo appearance! :lol:

107827196_2563883467256517_7780370580611

107876105_2563883490589848_1027619279409

107662472_2563883443923186_6579835656470

Spoiler

107401472_2563883460589851_3339402076546

108052359_2563883510589846_2117857185640

109176855_2563883527256511_7272325082381

107768898_2563883540589843_8774869672746

107185416_2563883570589840_4427600385859

107538754_2563883587256505_5446777358375

Credit : dcinside

• Love 2

I am so surprised that Daniel's fans love his cameo appearance as much as we do here! :heart: He is so loved by his fans for just a cameo so I am all stunned that what would his fans be like if he confirms his appearance as the lead in Fly High, Butterfly:o

Spoiler

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 2

109126302_2564516777193186_1863060745751

Ha ha ha.. I am laughing so hard when I see this! :D

Wait, he's got a phone number! :o

Let's give him a call & ask for date him! :wub:

This is unbelievably cute! :heart:

Here is our CEO CHOI DANIEL :D :w00t: :mrgreen:

His side profile is smoking sexy! ♡♡♡♡

107877810_2564516783859852_2233002280115

1nzAMYt.png

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Here I found the bts of our Choi Daniel from its okay to not be okay. 

Choi Daniel is looking hot there he look sooo good with suit this just remind me of older version of Lee da ll :sweat_smile: @gm4queen @Pyar @danisnk222

Omggg so much difference. With and without glasses:w00t: 

OH MY GOD DEAR!!! Thanks a lot for the behind the scenes video of Daniel's cameo! :wub: I've been looking all over for it! :lol: And he seems to having some fat in his jawline but he is so good looking than I thought, dear! Feeling so happy & refreshed to see him! :lol:

And oh yeah, he is usually big in suits! And it's so sweet you mentioned him as the older version of Lee Da Il! :D He is seriously inspiring, dear! Now I can't wait for his leading role in Fly High, Butterfly! :lol:

So much to be waiting for about our lovely guy! :)

:elated:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Choi Daniel is looking hot there he look sooo good with suit this just remind me of older version of Lee da ll :sweat_smile: @gm4queen @Pyar @danisnk222

He look happy and healthy in cameo bts. thank you for the video :heart:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggg so much difference. With and without glasses:w00t: 

I think so too!:)The image changes with and without glasses  I like both:wub:Daniel's suit suits too much.:)The white suit reminds me of Lee da ll in particular, and I see The Ghost Detective again:DThank you very much for the photos and video:wub:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 2

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Pretends To Be Jealous Of Seo Ye Ji And Choi Daniel Behind The Scenes Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Jul 14, 2020

by S. Nam

c1b91308f0974c2aa4370d05073ff972.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” released a new behind-the-scenes look at the drama’s set!

The making-of video begins with Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji having a blast while rehearsing their lines. In a special scene featuring Choi Daniel as a guest actor, Kim Soo Hyun acts jealous of Seo Ye Ji and Choi Daniel’s relationship. He angrily slams the chair and messes around with the phone instead of taking their photo. When he finally takes their photo, Seo Ye Ji playfully responds to the shutter sound, posing differently for each click. Kim Soo Hyun asks, “Why are you making a different expression for each photo?”

In a separate interview, Choi Daniel shares, “Today, I came to film for ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,’ and I had a lot of fun working with the two leads and the director. I had a really enjoyable time building memories amidst an amicable filming atmosphere.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmbK3Om8Nc&feature=youtu.be

View the full article here

• Love 2

Hello Danielovers!

Tagging dear @triplem & @endeavor chingus, specially! :lol:

A video is speculating on youtube featuring a phone conversation in between two celebs & guess who called them??? It's our guy, Daniel! :wub: Starting from 6:00 & so on! 

I think Dan has talked about a lot of things & he revealed that he is preparing for his lead role & will soon start shooting the series! B) :wub: ❤ YES YES YES!!! Oh My God, this is fantastic!! Wonderful!! It means that he has confirmed the lead role in the drama! :) I am so looking forward to see him after 2 yrs of hiatus in the K-dramaland! 

Way to go, boy! Can't wait to see you on-screen!

:exercice:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggg so glad to hear good news can't wait for his new drama it would sooo exciting and fun thanks for sharing @gm4queen glad to hear his voice 

Yes of course dear! I am so delighted to hear his news! In fact he himself said it so, am super excited to see him after all! :wub: He never failed to impress me so far! So whether it's romantic or not, I am all in! It's Choi Daniel! Finally, he is gonna be back! Now it's only a matter of time til Soompi articles release! :) 

Oh My God!! I am super duper happy!! Can't wait to see him on set of the new drama! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2