Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Full UK Trailer for Korean Thriller 'The Beast' About Two Detectives

by Alex Billington
March 6, 2020

TheBeastKoreanTrailerPostermain599.jpg

"I'm after a killer. Not the one you want to catch." Signature Entertainment UK has debuted an official trailer for a Korean crime action thriller titled The Beast, which initially opened in Korea last summer. The film, which is apparently a remake of the French thriller 36 Quai des Orfèvres with Daniel Auteuil & Gérard Depardieu, is about two detectives in conflict who solve a murder that shakes up the Korean peninsula. To get a critical clue on catching a notorious murderer, Detective Han-Soo (Lee Sung-Min) covers up another crime. Rival detective Min-Tae (Yoo Jae-Myung) senses the cover-up and gets upset. As their competition reaches its peak, even Han is forced to change his methods while Jeong's closeness to the underworld finally takes its toll on him. It sounds like another dark, complex, twisty crime thriller, which is the most common film made in Korea these days. Also starring Daniel Choi, Kim Ho-jung, and Ok Ja-Yeon. Check it out.

Here's the official UK trailer (+ poster) for Lee Jung-Ho's The Beast, direct from Signature's YouTube:

The Beast is a tense murder mystery / action thriller about two detectives in conflict who have to team up to solve a gruesome murder. After the mutilated body of a missing girl is discovered in the tidelands of Incheon, Han-soo (Lee Sung-min) and Min-tae (Yoo Jae-myung), who have been rivals for years, are now in charge of finding the culprit.The case seems like it will find a quick resolution with a suspect in custody, but things take a dark turn when Han-su meets an informant (who insists that he knows who the murderer is). As cover-ups and secret deals ensue, tension rise between the two detectives as the pressure of solving a crime is shaking up the Korean peninsula comes to a head. The Beast, also known as Biseuteo (비스트) in Korean, is both written and directed by Korean filmmaker Lee Jung-Ho (also written as Lee Jeong-ho), director of the films Broken and Bestseller previously, as well as writing work and a few short films. This crime thriller originally opened in Korea last summer, and also in Russia last fall. Signature Ent. in the UK will release The Beast direct-to-VOD in the UK only starting on April 6th this spring. Interested?

View the full article here

• Love 1

[Upcoming DVD Release] Korean Movie "The Beast"

2020/02/18 

photo1072936.jpg&key=81b85fde48eefb36cb2

Korean movie "The Beast" is available to preorder on DVD with English subtitles.

Directed by Lee Jeong-ho & With Lee Sung-minYoo Jae-myungJeon Hye-jin-IIChoi DanielKim Ho-jungKim Byung-choon.

Release date in Korea : 2019/06/26

Just posting DVD covers inside spoilers as it doesn't have Daniel in it! :(

Spoiler

photo1155404.jpg

photo1155403.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-dvd-release-korean-movie-the-beast-138822.html

• Love 1

Oh MY!!! He is so.... ❤❤❤❤ I never knew it before until I saw him that a guy can be this gorgeous just to woo a girl! He is a drug & I am addicted to him!

Calling out my dear @Pyar & @parkeunbinchoidaniel ladies here.... :) Feel the love!!!

And it's almost a year & a half since he casted in The Ghost Detective! And it's almost a year since he did a cameo in KBS drama last April! Then why is he not yet in the drama land??? I mean all the other actors are being casted in dramas while he is not! :( This is so saddening & maddening! Dear writer-nims, director-nims & producer-nims, please cast our guy in! :) He has the most charisma than other men! We want him back!!! We really want him back now!

And no updates of him lately! he is alright, is he???! Or has his knee gotten bad again or something??! :( I feel so empty without him in sight!! Wish that he will be back soon! :)

• Love 2

[Just Out on DVD] Korean Movie "The Beast"

2020/03/12

photo1072936.jpg

Korean movie "The Beast" is available to order on DVD with English subtitles.

Directed by Lee Jeong-ho & With Lee Sung-minYoo Jae-myungJeon Hye-jin-IIChoi DanielKim Ho-jungKim Byung-choon.

Release date in Korea : 2019/06/26

See inside the spoiler for DVD covers!

Spoiler

photo1155404.jpg

photo1155403.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/just-out-on-dvd-korean-movie-the-beast-139530.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/14/2020 at 11:54 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

It's been a year now so we don't know what his next project going to be. But i really want Choi Daniel and park Eun bin to work again...but it's impossible:joy:

Yes dear! It's already been a year & I want him to do a drama this time! And just re-watched The Ghost Detective again & really miss our DanBin couple on-screen! Those are the happiest days in my life! :) 

And I am so waiting for new fans to join here!!! the more the merrier! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Wish this guy makes it hurry & return soon! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, ampsher4 said:

Choi Daniel

Hello dear friend! Welcome to Soompi Forums! :)

And are you a fan of Choi Daniel??? I am so glad to meet you here! Thanks a lot for joining in! This is the best place on earth to chat about him! And i can't wait to chat with you! :wub: See you soon....

• Like 1

Hi everyone~ I'm new here. :D Been invited by @gm4queen from twt n here i am finally opened an acc. Choi Daniel is one of my favs Korean actors and he's so talented, handsome and versatile! Looking forward for his next project tbh. i already missing him. waiting for his new project :love:

• Love 2

Hello dear @danisnk222 & @ssoaegi friends, welcome to soompi forums! :)

This is the official international fan thread of Choi Daniel & I am so grateful that you joined us! Feel so happy to have more fans for my love! ❤ I can't wait to chat with you more about this handsome guy! 

And this thread is so up-to-date & when he is on news, we post it here so that every fan of him can see his latest news effortlessly! And also, you can post anything & everything about Daniel here sharing his pics, videos, gif, IG/ facebook/ twitter posts! And if you create fan arts/ videos about him, you can share them all here!! :) I hope you will continue showing off your love & support for him from now on!

And look, our favorite guy is so handsome! :wub: Such a beautiful smile! ❤ Miss him so much! Hope he returns soon for us! And speaking of his fans, including me,  @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @Thienthu317 @gladys0710 @Pyar & @parkeunbinchoidaniel friends are all his fans!!! And we have @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 friends as well.... Now that we have new friends here, I am seriously wishing that he makes his come back real soon! :) 

We miss you so much, boy!! :(

51604246_2148257055485829_61307243007154

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello dear @danisnk222 & @ssoaegi friends, welcome to soompi forums! :)

This is the official international fan thread of Choi Daniel & I am so grateful that you joined us! Feel so happy to have more fans for my love! I can't wait to chat with you more about this handsome guy! 

And this thread is so up-to-date & when he is on news, we post it here so that every fan of him can see his latest news effortlessly! And also, you can post anything & everything about Daniel here sharing his pics, videos, gif, IG/ facebook/ twitter posts! And if you create fan arts/ videos about him, you can share them all here!! :) I hope you will continue showing off your love & support for him from now on!

And look, our favorite guy is so handsome! :wub: Such a beautiful smile! ❤ Miss him so much! Hope he returns soon for us! tagging dear @Pyar & @parkeunbinchoidaniel friends as well.... Now that we have new friends here, I am seriously wishing that he makes his come back real soon! :) We miss you so much, boy!!

51604246_2148257055485829_61307243007154

Awwhh thank you for the greeting! will wait patiently his latest updates in fact i hope we can hear it sooner! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes of course @ssoaegi dear!!! Let's wait for his next drama! :) It's almost been a year & a half since he did The Ghost Detective in 2018! And dear, you were really worried before that he is having less fans etc but as you can see here, he has so many fans from all across the globe! So don't worry!! All his fans here love & respect him so much! :) Can't wait to chat with you more... :wub: See you again, new friend! 

And dear @Lawyerh friend, am so happy to see you here! :) Yes, I am also re-watching his & Jin hee's faces when Hyolin was on fire on the stage! They two were enjoying her whole heartdly while others be like, yrk.. :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes of course @ssoaegi dear!!! Let's wait for his next drama! :) It's almost been a year & a half since he did The Ghost Detective in 2018! And dear, you were really worried before that he is having less fans etc but as you can see here, he has so many fans from all across the globe! So don't worry!! All his fans here love & respect him so much! :) Can't wait to chat with you more... :wub: See you again, new friend! 

And dear @Lawyerh friend, am so happy to see you here! :) Yes, I am also re-watching his & Jin hee's faces when Hyolin was on fire on the stage! They two were enjoying her whole heartdly while others be like, yrk.. :D

You are right! I worried i thought people alrd forget him ㅠㅠ Glad to know this community n found still lots people waiting n support him unconditionally! I like to read the pages here from time to time too. uguys are so lovely :love: now i less worry hehe. c u too !

• Like 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, ssoaegi said:

You are right! I worried i thought people alrd forget him ㅠㅠ Glad to know this community n found still lots people waiting n support him unconditionally! I like to read the pages here from time to time too. uguys are so lovely :love: now i less worry hehe. c u too !

Wow!! I am glad that you are glad, dear!! he has a huge fan base both in korea & worldwide! And mostly in here we are mostly his international fans!!! I am from Sri Lanka! Nice to meet you, dear! :) So no worries & let's wait til he return! :wub:

34 minutes ago, ssoaegi said:

Hi may I know is this fan account or real Choi Daniel IG acc? i thought he dont hv IG but only the abandoned twitter account :joy:

Oh, yes dear! It's only a fan account of him & he doesn't have an insta acc! He had an personal IG acc named Daninote but he deleted it before or after his military enlistment! :( And he hasn't updated his twitter for years & I think he doesn't like much to be in spotlight, dear! He prefers a clean private life! :) So we have to accept his decision as a popular personality & a simple guy! You know, he is so simple yet so lovely! :wub:

And dear, when you quote other fans' posts here, you can have multiple quotes in one post rather than quote them one by one!! :) Then it's easy to post & save your time!! 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Wow!! I am glad that you are glad, dear!! he has a huge fan base both in korea & worldwide! And mostly in here we are mostly his international fans!!! I am from Sri Lanka! Nice to meet you, dear! :) So no worries & let's wait til he return! :wub:

Oh, yes dear! It's only a fan account of him & he doesn't have an insta acc! He had an personal IG acc named Daninote but he deleted it before or after his military enlistment! :( And he hasn't updated his twitter for years & I think he doesn't like much to be in spotlight, dear! He prefers a clean private life! :) So we have to accept his decision as a popular personality & a simple guy! You know, he is so simple yet so lovely! :wub:

And dear, when you quote other fans' posts here, you can have multiple quotes in one post rather than quote them one by one!! :) Then it's easy to post & save your time!! 

I'm from Malaysia! hee nice to know bout his fandom too!

I see...thank u for confirmed it! Now i know i was right hehe. I personally alright with him not having any account bc nowadays lots of things can happened by simple misunderstanding :unsure:. I respect his decision! hehe.

OMG i guess i just resemble my account, im such a Noob here :joy: thanks for telling that! and thank u for keep replying me, here  i just feel clueless.

Anyway, really hope to hear any good news from Daniel soon. Hopefully he's doing fine somewhere.:wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, ssoaegi said:

I'm from Malaysia! hee nice to know bout his fandom too!

I see...thank u for confirmed it! Now i know i was right hehe. I personally alright with him not having any account bc nowadays lots of things can happened by simple misunderstanding :unsure:. I respect his decision! hehe.

OMG i guess i just resemble my account, im such a Noob here :joy: thanks for telling that! and thank u for keep replying me, here  i just feel clueless.

Anyway, really hope to hear any good news from Daniel soon. Hopefully he's doing fine somewhere.:wub:

hello dear! I am so sorry for the late reply as I was sleeping last night! :D

And wow, you are from Malaysia & we have another fan of Daniel from Malaysia here, @Heidi Seow friend!!! :) She was so active when The Ghost Detective aired! Hope to see her soon here!!! And please don't think that you are clueless here, friend!! You are getting so good in soompi!!! I hope you will continue showing off your love for our guy more!! :heart:

And yes, after finishing Jugglers, he did an interview at Showbiz Korea in 2018! And when the presenter asked him about his social media status, he simply said that, "I can but I don't!" :D:wub: He said that he finds it too bothersome to manage social media so he is not doing it at all! It's not a surprise that he prefers a clean private life!!!

Here is the full interview, dear! Please read the comments as well! :) Ladies are in love with him!!! He has everything a lady wants in a man!!! ❤❤❤❤ I wanna marry him!!! :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... Just kidding!!!

• Like 2