Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest Earthprincess

I was browsing uri Choi Daniel's DC Gallery (yes, I am dedicated!) and I thought these photos were funny... I think there's one like this for TheMu also, right? I forgot which episode... hehe.

Baby Faced Beauty

B6Fgb.jpg

Worlds Within (and yes I concur on the uhm, mop of a hair)

NOSwJ.jpg

Guest hyesun4lyf

And YES, any and all credit can be given to CD for anything and everything in this thread. In fact, I just made myself a perfect cup of coffee, and since I was thinking about CD while doing it, I think he deserves all credit for it's deliciousness. See how this works everyone? ;)<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

Keke...Coffee!!! w00t.gif I'm soooo in need of one right now but I'm off to bed soon for an early start Friday, I just have to wait for that one great cup of joe.  I was wondering about the coffee-making prowess of HJY from earlier episodes.  From French press to drip brewing to cappucino machine and then that contraption he brought during that looong weekend.  I wonder when YJ came for that first annoying visit, did he serve him instant coffee?  Can't wait for episode 10.  I wonder, again, if him and GEB were drinking coffee on that stair scene?  Oh shades_blue, you started this.  I can't stop thinking about coffee now.  I should be thinking about CD and posting something about CD since this is his thread and not a coffee thread.  Ahhh!!!

Ok, I think I'm slowly coming back to my senses and in CD fangirl mode now...

Have you guys watched Cyrano Agency? If not, I can post the link to it, after I ask for permission from my ANJELL hideout. :P

Like shades_blue, I'd really appreciate it Earthprincesswub.gif You are an answer to my prayer.  I was, only a few days ago, thinking of where on earth I could find that movie to watch.  CD has really got me curious about him since TheMu.  I find him to be such a good actor. So natural and comfortable playing his character one would think HYJ is CD or CD is HYJ.  Am I making sense or would you suggest that I got to bed now? Keke.

@myonenonly, my dearest, fiercest defender of GHS, I really wish for you and for GHSforever and all the other ChoiSunners that they are a couple.  Why not?  They are very comfortable with each other,  they follow each other on twitter (is that even a factor...keke), they support each other's career...well, CD has shown his support but we haven't heard anything from GHS' but I like to think that she is as well and I remember when watching the press conference for TheMu how close they were sitting together and answering questions and how they look like an old couple...GHS would be talking and CD will be listening closely and nodding and making gestures like they are communicating with no words and vice versa.  Ahhh, it's hard for me to explain it properly but what I saw and felt when watching it even though I didn't understand a thing of what they were talking about.  Or maybe, I drank too much coffee that time...Anyways, here's the YT video  and let me know if I were having delusions that time. w00t.gif

The Musical episode 10, saranghe!!!

@Earthprincess...waves!!!!  Great to see you here at the same time with me!  Lovin' the pics.  Hah!  It's not just me then who, uhm, finds the hair on the second pic very interesting...keke.tongue.gif

Guest Earthprincess

Waves back to hyesun4lyf! I am keeping this thread some company so we can move to 8 pages quickly. Now back to my hunting...

I guess I have to go back to my reality. My heart stopped when I saw two of my namja biases in the same shot together.

Choi Daniel and Hyun Bin

NaiFv.jpg

Be still my heart...

Guest Earthprincess

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

These are from Dramabean's website. Choi Daniel and Soe Young-hee at the 48th Grand Bell Awards. Apparently she's married so they aren't a couple, though they look good together. I'd ship him with GHS in real life though. *quoted image*

I actually went on to research why Young Hee and CD were each other's dates for this event. Choi Daniel was actually the Ambassador for this year's Daejong/Grand Bell Awards together with Seo Young Hee, therefore they were partners at the red carpet!

He was the program's youngest ambassador, thus far!! So, that makes me proud. :)

C'Dusketeers who are also ChoiSunners, rest those hearts now, okay? :)

And I think there was a note in the beginning of this forum, that his twitter was dandydandychoi something. Just want to correct that,

CD's real Twitter account is: @daninote

His last tweet was way back in October, I think he's busy shooting for his movie.

Guest shades_blue

Keke...Coffee!!! *quoted image* I'm soooo in need of one right now but I'm off to bed soon for an early start Friday, I just have to wait for that one great cup of joe.  I was wondering about the coffee-making prowess of HJY from earlier episodes.  From French press to drip brewing to cappucino machine and then that contraption he brought during that looong weekend.  I wonder when YJ came for that first annoying visit, did he serve him instant coffee?  Can't wait for episode 10.  I wonder, again, if him and GEB were drinking coffee on that stair scene?  Oh shades_blue, you started this.  I can't stop thinking about coffee now.  I should be thinking about CD and posting something about CD since this is his thread and not a coffee thread.  Ahhh!!!

hyesun4lyf I am drinking coffee right now and laughing at this. I’ll probably never have coffee again without thinking of CD now. Do you know that I could probably make an MV of all the scenes involving CD & coffee? Don’t tempt me! lol 

So happy to see you GHSforever! Missed you even though you weren’t gone for too long! 

Earthprincess, way to push this thread to page 8! Love all the information that you’re digging up! And that last photo.....yeah...wub.gif

myonenonly lets stay in an EB/HJ mood, we mustn’t let the dream die too quickly. wub.gif

It’s almost Musical time! w00t.gif Have a great day C'Dusketeers!

@ shades_blue I promise to be on HJ/EB mode until the last episode of The Musical. kekeke... @ Earthprincess thanks for the new stills,  w00t.gif  who is the woman with HJ? Oh no... tears.gif  I hope not a love interest? Is this 'Deng -Jessie?... lol.. @ GHSforever CD has to make more money for his future bride.. hahaha! joke!?... It's ok for him to make movies without Hye Sun, he needs to spread his wings so people will remember him.  @Hysun4lyf I love coffee too. hahaha...probably our friend here will start making coffee video.. Daniel Choi really is cute esp. when he smiles. aaawww! I love the way he dress up, in layers..looks so care free. Anyways, ya'll have a Musical day ladies!:wub:   :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello ladies :)

what was that ending OMG another love interest, how many love interest are we going to have in this drama my head is spinning :)

CD what are you doing please dont make me fall out of love with you and fall in love with PKW :(

great episode today but it looks like next episode its going to be sad for our couple :(

Have a great day :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest shades_blue

Hello ladies :)

what was that ending OMG another love interest, how many love interest are we going to have in this drama my head is spinning :)

CD what are you doing please dont make me fall out of love with you and fall in love with PKW :(

great episode today but it looks like next episode its going to be sad for our couple :(

Have a great day :)

I'm actually looking forward to next week. I want to see EB jealous, if only to confirm that she DOES have feelings beyond respect for JY. I'm hoping that JY is distancing himself from EB for noble reasons, I think for once he's going to be self-sacrificing for the person he truly loves (EB). I believe in you CD! wub.gif

You're right! Like this drama needed another love interest, right?! What's beyond a heptagon? Aiish. It's getting so hard to keep track. lol

Guest Earthprincess

I'm actually looking forward to next week. I want to see EB jealous, if only to confirm that she DOES have feelings beyond respect for JY. I'm hoping that JY is distancing himself from EB for noble reasons, I think for once he's going to be self-sacrificing for the person he truly loves (EB). I believe in you CD! *quoted image*

You're right! Like this drama needed another love interest, right?! What's beyond a heptagon? Aiish. It's getting so hard to keep track. lol

Hehe, JY needs another interest. Let's stir some waters y'know! Eun Bi is not THAT lucky to have everyone after her, so let's go ahead and just give her a hard time with the love she really wants. Yea, some threat, a legit one at that, take that EB!!

But yea, I think it's that ex-gf from NYC. As earlier rumored. And in Baidu there was a prediction that she would play BKH's double for Count Monte, but looks like not the case anymore (since EB technically took that part already), so maybe she'll play DoHa in Gumiho? Whooo!! CD moves me with his acting!!

Guest hyesun4lyf

Ahaha...I used up all my positive votes at the TheMu thread and halfway down the last page of GHS' thread.  I have none left to vote up all the wonderful posts here. blush.gif  Fellow C'Dusketeers, I vote up all your posts 10X wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I'm glad to be here and to read all your cheerful posts about CD and TheMu.  I'm kind of under the weather right now...keke, even with that long awaited cup of coffee.  Ahhh, C'Dusketeers, I can just picture all of us enjoying our mugs of coffee while happily chatting all about CD...I wish it to come true..keke...and at the Cafe Manolin at that with GHS serving us cheesecakes as well.  Okay, I'm becoming delirious now.  sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifw00t.gif

Thank you, thank you @Earthprincess for bringing over those stills for episode 10.  I really wanted to last night when I saw SBS uploading the pics like crazy especially the one responsible for you "dying" but just couldn't and really didn't know how.  You are a genius.  Vote up!!

And probably like all of you, I can't wait for the English sub so I can further appreciate that scene where HJY was crying...maybe it was because his hand was hurting?? w00t.gif

@shades_blue, now it's going to be harder to make a video of all the love angles happening, right?  You know, why not just make a coffee video?  As eunhye05 posted in TheMU thread, COFFEE seems to be featured in every episode. Keke.

Ty, GHSforever, for uploading that duet between GEB and YYJ.  It was a sweet moment...sighs.  I hurt for HJY tho'. 

And to dear myonenonly, on my next cup of coffee, I will be thinking of you.  Mwah!

Have a great weekend all CD's fans!

:unsure: HHHMMM!.... everybody but me has been here already!?.. Ya'll seen TheMu? haha..just finished mine. Oh well, as the saying goes.."All is fair in love" This latest episode is EB / YJ tandem.  My heart goes out to HJ.tears.gif   :(    waaah!!..  EB doesn't know what she wants?   Flirting with YJ is dangerous, the guy is taken EB!!! ..besides you're hurting RK.   As for BK..what a diva act indeed! Good job in your potrayal as such..."mirror, mirror who's the fairest of them all?"   By the way, did you see HJ's brown backpack? same as EB's black one! Whoa! Does this mean?..who gave who?:o   Pls. let me know, I might be wrong. What on earth did HJ do  to his car  w00t.gif   ..looks so real? CD Can I nurse your hand?  :P   lol..Lastly, who was that girl in the next episode?..was there anything mentioned? Is she HJ's sistah from New York?..& why on earth did EB faint?:wacko:    Did BK work her richard simmons off?  LOL   tongue2.gif...  All this questions need some answers soon. HELLO to my fellow threaders! I hope you all have a wonderful time. Looking forward to all your posts.:wub:  :rolleyes:  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hi y'all!  @myonenonly, I really want to believe that CSY's character is JY's sister from NY and they're just discussing money matters and that's why they can be intimate with each other.  I'm just keeping this thread warm.  Thanks to GHSforever and Earthprincess for sharing CD's real twitter account.  I'm a follower now tho' he hasn't been tweeting lately.  @shades_blue, how's that coffee video going?  Keke...just kidding.

He tweeted these pics so we won't miss him that much:

c23f39bbf9c546bf9fa50479f733f91a_7.jpg

3f7a9f5d2a324b65adee48e79800a378_7.jpg

Cre @Daninote

Sighs...w00t.gif  

C'Dusketeers, since we're growing in numbers, I decided we needed a new avatar for our so-called fan club:

5Puppies.jpg

Guest shades_blue

Hi y'all!  @myonenonly, I really want to believe that CSY's character is JY's sister from NY and they're just discussing money matters and that's why they can be intimate with each other.  I'm just keeping this thread warm.  Thanks to GHSforever and Earthprincess for sharing CD's real twitter account.  I'm a follower now tho' he hasn't been tweeting lately.  @shades_blue, how's that coffee video going?  Keke...just kidding.

He tweeted these pics so we won't miss him that much:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Cre @Daninote

Sighs...*quoted image*  

C'Dusketeers, since we're growing in numbers, I decided we needed a new avatar for our so-called fan club:

*quoted image*

Oh...those twitter pics! wub.gif I actually love him without his glasses. ph34r.gif

Gah, those puppies are adorable! You are officially in charge of updating all C'dusketeer fan club photos. I hope one day you have to find a picture of a thousand puppies. BTW my heart just exploded at the thought of a thousand puppies. 

And yes, PLEASE let that be JY's sister! There is no way that JY will waver though, if he separates himself from EB it's going to be for purely noble reasons, I just know it. 

I heart you all C'Dusketeers, and I heart Choi Daniel. His breakdown/cryfest actually wrung tears from my black heart yesterday. tears.gif He's amazing.

Oh, and I posted it in TheMu thread, but here's my latest MV. I'm still contemplating the coffee one! I need a good coffee song to inspire me.......

Have a great weekendsmile.gif

Guest sohapilee

Hey Ladies, can I join this C'Duskeeters fan club?

Do you have a site?

I love CD in High Kick 2 :wub:

He looks so gorgeous effortlessly :w00t:

Guest Earthprincess

Everyone is invited to join!! Welcome sohapilee!!

Busy weekend for me, but to try and get us to page 8, here is a cute sel-ca by CD (from his iPhone)

Seb0R.jpg

cr: Choi Daniel DCGallery

Guest shades_blue

@ sohapilee there is no site, this thread is kinda it, please join us! I haven’t watched HK2, is it good?

Just popped in to say YAY for page eight. Love the selcas Earthprincess. He makes that napkin (?) look so good.

I was cracking up again at myonenonly’s post. So many burning questions. So few answers. I think we should get to the bottom of this “backpack situation” though…tongue.gif