Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Ok I'm back again....( my dog isn't feeling well, he has kidney stones- came from the vet today. I just gave him some pain shot...)  :(  I wonder if GHS's dogs get sick too? hmm...

@hysun4lyf where could I watch CD's new movie? Is it out yet? I miss this guy...what to do, what to do, what to do if TheMu is over?  w00t.giftears.gif  I hope Sir Daninote will twit us of his coming activities. If not, I'll go to Korea & begin stalking him! lols...Guys, I heard that he's married? oh nooooh!..I want him for me..oops, I mean for GHS! huhuhu, hope not true. I asked my neice to send him a twit.

It's day 10 today, & we will be done with our CD mania! It was fun! Thanks to Earthprincess' idea.  :wub:

Til next time..... :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Earthprincess

I would love CD to act alongside...

Joo Won...

NCM2C.jpg

I really love him playing the dark character in Baker King. :) Maybe him and CD can do a drama where they are brothers -- yes including birth secrets and then Joo Won plays a character expected to be bad, but ends up being good and CD can play Mr.Goody Goody but in reality is flawed and bad. I can name that show YinYang. Because after all we each have our dark sides, right?

Jo In Sung

O8SGb.jpg

This guy is pretty daring, not at all conservative. So, I hope CD gets to do a movie and/or a drama with him where there will be skin involved. No, not even being pervy here. I think baring skin tastefully is part of being an actor.

Guest hyesun4lyf

Ok I'm back again....( my dog isn't feeling well, he has kidney stones- came from the vet today. I just gave him some pain shot...)  :(  I wonder if GHS's dogs get sick too? hmm...

@hysun4lyf where could I watch CD's new movie? Is it out yet? I miss this guy...what to do, what to do, what to do if TheMu is over?  w00t.giftears.gif  I hope Sir Daninote will twit us of his coming activities. If not, I'll go to Korea & begin stalking him! lols...Guys, I heard that he's married? oh nooooh!..I want him for me..oops, I mean for GHS! huhuhu, hope not true. I asked my neice to send him a twit.

It's day 10 today, & we will be done with our CD mania! It was fun! Thanks to Earthprincess' idea.  :wub:

Til next time..... :)

There's no news yet if Taigong has wrapped up shooting so it'll probably be not shown until late next year sad.gif.  Me too!  I don't know what'll I do once TheMu is over and there'll be no more of our charming CD to watch. This 12/12 challenge has been so much fun for me also.  Thanks, Earthprincess.

What's this news of marriage???ph34r.gif I hope it's just from the movie.  His role there is a newly married guy whose wife disappeared right after their wedding....

Day 11

Well, I missed day 10 and I like all your picks but am not familiar with any of them except for my LMH. I'd watch him with Kang Dong Won.  

Kang_Dong_Won_wallpaper_1.jpg

CD as Hong Jae Yi was very convincing.  He had me fooled playing the piano like he was born to it.  It helps that he's got graceful fingers to boot.  That car thumping scene was also captivating.  I'd like to see more serious role-playing for CD.  He's already 100% guaranteed for being great as a dorky character.  I'd go for a darker, sinister, mysterious, smoking hot CD in a drama or movie or as a romantic lover...now that is definitely a must see fantasy w00t.gif

musical10.jpg

One more day...see y'all at TheMu!!!  C'Duskers, fighting!

@myonenonly, I hope your dog is feeling better.  He's got you, so he's in good hands.

@GHSforever, I look forward to your last(?) MV for TheMu...

@shades_blue, I hope you're home safe

@Earthprincess, it's almost the weekend, girl.  I hope you're going to have a looong weekend off.

hello C'duskeeters :)

Day 11: December 22nd: Talk about your favorite Choi Daniel character (both movie or TV or as a model), what characters would you like to see him play (pipers piping)

I love his character in The Musical playboy,genious composer and not scared to love

97f06765.jpg

but I would love to see him as dorkable guy ohhhhh yeah he's on BFB I heard he's really character is dorkable if I just have the guts to see him with another woman I would definitely watch BFB but for right now I will wait :)

@shades_blue missing your MV :(

@myonenonly I'm here always :)

@earthprincess OMG Jo In Sung HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT that will be great as well :)

@hyesun4lyf hello my dear friend I'm hoping its not my last MV :(

Ladies have a great day/night :)

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

Wow, the last day of our 12/12 challenge!! Thanks so much everyone for being a great part of that fun ride, even if this fearless leader was the first one AWOL. Anyway, song for Choi Daniel... Since he's Christian and all. I will have something for him that's CCM.

Blessings --

And of course the song that captivated us:

Funny ain't it -- the last day of TheMu was also the last day of our 12/12 challenge. I found that a cool coincidence.

Have a great holiday C'Duskesisters!!

Hello C'duskeeters :)

Day 12: December 23rd: Suggest music or song for Choi Daniel (drummers drumming)

I love this song for CD to GHS sorry guys just love this couple :)

Maybe it's You by Jolina Magdangal

I've been alone searching for love

'til you came along and touched my heart

with you in my life i'll never think twice

it's you i've been waiting to call

Chorus:

Maybe it's you i'm thinking of

Who'll mend this broken heart of mine

it's you i'm wishing for who'll be with me tonight

someone to hold,someone to cry,someone who'll

make me feel alive

Maybe it's you all my life

Ohh....

No lonely hours but just precious times

I turn to you and i'm alright

Oh....

Never will die this feeling inside

with you every moment's forever

Maybe it's you

i'm thinking of who'll mend this broken heart of mine

It's you i'm wishing for who'll be with me tonight

Someone to hold,someone to cry,someone who'll

make me feel alive

Maybe it's you all my live

(instrumental)

Maybe it's you

I'm thinking of who'll mend this broken heart of mine

Someone to hold,someone to cry,someone who'll make me feel alive

Someone to hold,someone to cry,someone

who'll make me feel alive

Ohhhh....

_AM-A_TheMusicalE15XviD-CEOAM-Addiction145_0001.jpg

GHS giving sign to CD I love YOU :)

@earthprincess it's been nice 12/12 challenge I had fun I learned a lot about our guy CD, I didnt know he's christian Thanks :)

To all the C'duskeeters I love you Guys this is my last post till Monday I'm going out of town to see family for holidays :)

Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

• Like 2

Ok I lied one more post :)

“The Musical,” Eun Bi and Jae Yi confirm their love

331.jpg

Eun Bi (Ku Hye Sun) and Jae Yi (Choi Daniel) have confirmed their love and become a sweet couple.

In the episode of SBS TV’s The Musical that aired on December 23, Eun Bi and Jae Yi become a sweet couple.

Eun Bi and Jae Yi get excited as they can now open musical Chungdamdong Gumiho. In the early morning, Jae Yi comes to see Eun Bi. As Eun Bi gets surprised by him, Jae Yi says, “My lips woke me up, saying they are dying to see Eun Bi,” and Eun Bi happily smiles.

Jae Yi soon mentions about their situations that Eun Bi has heard from her lifetime idol Kang Hee (Ok Joo Hyun) that she won’t be able to perform on the stage anymore and he is now broke because he had to spend all his money to pay a penalty.

He says, “We really are in tragic situations but we are having a good time.” And Eun Bi says, “I’m not afraid. I feel that something is now clear. Something that I really want.”

At this, Jae Yi points at himself, saying the something she is talking about is a person she is in love with. Eun Bi laughs and says it’s not “a person” but “people.” Jae Yi again emphasizes that it’s ”a person,” not “people,” and Eun Bi runs away, laughing. Jae Yi chases her saying, “Are you trying to make me catch you?” It shows that they are now deeply in love.

Source: TV Report

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

Wow, the last day of our 12/12 challenge!! Thanks so much everyone for being a great part of that fun ride, even if this fearless leader was the first one AWOL.  Anyway,  song for Choi Daniel... Since he's Christian and all. I will have something for him that's CCM.  

Blessings --

And of course the song that captivated us:

Funny ain't it -- the last day of TheMu was also the last day of our 12/12 challenge. I found that a cool coincidence.  

Have a great holiday C'Duskesisters!!

Love your choices of song for CD.  I still get teary-eyed  with that Gumiho song.  A song about love that is older and lonelier than a thousand years... The video showing CD so happy makes it more adorable.  He makes me smile whenever he smiles.  What`s wrong with me?! w00t.gif

And since he first had me with a smile, this is my song for him:

Ahhh....we're finally done with our challenge.  Thank you Earthprincess for thinking up such a funderful idea for CD.  We have kept this thread going even with no news about dear CD.  This thread just makes me smile.smile.gif

To all the wonderful C'Duskesisters, have a merry, merry Christmas/holiday celebration!  Hugs to all!wub.gif

Really tried to be here every chance I have for the last 2 days of CD marathon but seem to be nowhere near my computer. My dogs, Max & Salem were just too needy plus the invites from our friends made it impossible for me to relax in soompi. kekeke...:w00t: 

@GHSforever, Earthprincess & hysun4lyf, thank you sis for all your hardwork in finishing the 12/12 of CD mania. You all deserve a star! I'm pretty sure shades_blue agrees with me. CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!

I'm going to miss TheMu & CD of course..:tears:   I'll see GHS in PCAP next year & I'm very thankful. I'm a GHS fanatic! :wub:  I hope that we will still meet here for updates about CD? I'm going to miss you all. I know that I'll  hear from most of you in PCAP & GHS thread.  I'll make sure that I'll pass by CD whenever I'm here in soompi.

@hysun4lyf I'll be looking forward to Taigong? @GHSforever I love the song, "maybe it's you". Does this have a double meaning to you?..kinda have to me. I'm in love with CD & GHS together now. I fervently hope it's real? lols..always wishing.  :rolleyes: 

:wub:        :wub: :wub: To my C'Duskeesisters & Sir Daniel Choi!  Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! I'm going to miss you. Hugs & mwah! Please extend warmest Holiday greetings to your family from mine.  'Til then....

• Like 2

Hello C'duskeeters :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas :)

@myonenonly I really love that song Maybe it's you it's like GHS telling CD

"Maybe it's you i'm thinking of

Who'll mend this broken heart of mine

someone to hold,someone to cry,someone who'll

make me feel alive

Maybe it's you all my life "

same here I really wish they're for real but whoever she ends up with I will fully support her :)

Have a great day/night Daninotes :)

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

Choi Daniel Update:

12/20 - He attended Lee Min Jung's Wonderful Radio movie premiere with his Cyrano Agency co-star Uhm Tae Woong

iJUA3.jpg

Zh7mW.jpg

Credit: Choi Daniel DC Gallery

(Is it just me or is Sir Daniel not looking good lately?!? I hope there's not trouble on the emotional front...)

12/22 to 12/31 - He is going to be in overseas shooting location (China or Bangkok) for Taigong. I am not sure if he is attending the year-end drama awards since he is nominated at SBS year-end awards for best couple with Jang Nara. But looking at his schedule, doesn't look like he will be attending. But we'll see. :)

Choi Daniel Update:

12/20 - He attended Lee Min Jung's Wonderful Radio movie premiere with his Cyrano Agency co-star Uhm Tae Woong

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit: Choi Daniel DC Gallery

(Is it just me or is Sir Daniel not looking good lately?!?  I hope there's not trouble on the emotional front...)

12/22 to 12/31 - He is going to be in overseas shooting location (China or Bangkok) for Taigong. I am not sure if he is  attending the year-end drama awards since he is nominated at SBS year-end awards for best couple with Jang Nara.  But looking at his schedule, doesn't look like he will be attending.  But we'll see. :)

Hey there! Nice to hear from you.

I agree with you. I think it's his haircut. The sides are too short. It makes him look thin.

I was in twitter 2 days ago & he twitted. Unfortunately, I can't read Korean. My Korean friend is away for the holidays. I see number 27, kekeke..probably he's coming back to Korea on this date? I was hoping we will see a glimpse of him in SBS awards night.

Antways, hello to all my sis here. I miss @shades_blue & @hysun4lyf.

Thanks to both Earthprincess & GHSforever for the updates.

• Like 2

Hello C'duskeeter

@earthprincess thank you very much for the picture's he looks like he's really tired please take care of your health CD :)

and can you give me the link ofr CD DC gallery please I really appreciate it :)

@myonenonly hello dear i missed that twit from CD i looked back and i couldnt find it I really hope he's ok btw how was your christmas? was Santa good to you?

@hyesun4lyf hello sis your probably busy havent talk to you or even tweet hope your doing well and enjoying the holidays :)

@shades_blue I'm missing you sis :( hope to see your post soon :)

BTW i read GHS thread that ChoiSun will be at SBS awards together I'm really hoping its true I'm miss them already :(

_AM-A_TheMusicalE15XviD-CEOAM-Addiction090_0001.jpg

97f06765.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE14XviD-CEOAM-Addiction079_0001.jpg

deac2c56.jpg

THE SIMILARITIES :)

2vvqqo6.jpg

imagesCAQ0UTTK.jpg

imagesCAZXXW7V.jpg

imagesCAFFOPKB.jpg

Have a Happy New Years Daninotes

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Hello CD chingus! I'm sorry I've been MIA, It's been a crazy week and a half and it's not quite over. I've been living out of my suitcase at about 6 different family/friend households and not all of them have internet. I haven't even been able to watch the last episode yet or comment in the Musical thread but I'll be home towards the middle of next week so I should be able to watch the episode and comment properly. I want to add my two cents to the CD days of Christmas that I missed too, even if it's late. :) 

Thank you all for your posts, I had a chance to read most of them and loved them. I hope you are all well and healthy! I agree with Earthprincess and myonenonly about CD's weird hair at the moment. The glasses are also a little too Harry Potter-ish for my taste, but I don't think either mars his hotness too much. ;) 

hugs to you all @hyesun4lyf, @GHSforever, @myonenonly, @Earthprincess, @eunhye05, and all C'Dusketeers and Daninotes! Happy (almost) New Year!

p.s. Thank you GHSforever for putting the kiss up on YouTube! You totally saved me from impatient insanity. 

I can't believe it's over. (insert tears heretears.gif)

Guest HRHPRINCESSHYESUN

HAPPY NEW YEAR DANINOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little sad that this year's MOST ELEGANT, MOST INTELLIGENT, EXCELLENTLY WRITTEN DRAMA, THE MUSICAL has ended! Still can't get enough of HONG JAE and EUN BI! And just like what I said in GHS's thread, DANIEL CHOI and GOO HYE SUN were not acting in THE MUSICAL. THEY WERE HONG JAE AND EUN BI! NATURAL ACTING AT IT'S BEST! From the two NATURAL ACTORS OF KOREA, DC AND GHS!

I'm sure it will be a HIT in JAPAN! 

Please never get tired of supporting DANIEL CHOI! He's sooooo humble and very down to earth and takes acting seriously (unlike some actors I know!) so he definitely deserves all our love!

FIGHTING DANINOTES!!!!