Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest Earthprincess

Countdown to 12/12!!!!

are you ready with those verses? i really do hope this 12/12 campaign will get CD to tweet. haha. now, to translate myself INTO hangul so I can spread the campaign to the DC Gallers to do it also... ottokae?

just wanted to drop by here today and give you all a big hug and a wave... see you in D-3!!!

Guest hyesun4lyf

3 more days, and it's ON w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif !  yeah!  Earthprincess, I hope you get to have your message across to our Korean counterparts.

eunhye05, you're back!  I thought you've gone to SK to ride the YG train biggrin.gif. I'm feeling much better now.  A huge dose of C's really helps a lot.blush.gif

CD fanssssz!!!! He tweeeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd!!!w00t.gif  I didn't even have to translate.  He tweeted in English.  That's right, English, my peeps!

@Daninote

"Thank u :D Have a good night !! See u soon."

That's right, CD, we'll see you Friday and you'd better be in your best behavior. mad.gif  myonenonly can only take so much and shades_blue is ready to kick richard simmons.  GHSforever is ready to jump ship too.

shades_blue, don't worry, chingu.  It's highly probable, SBS may not show the last two eppys this year but I'll definitely miss you while you're away.

bubblysunnie, come join us and you can piggyback princesshyesun for the 12/12 challenge...pretty please.  And to all the other CD fans....the more the merrier. wub.gif

Guest shades_blue

omo omo omo!!! w00t.gif  ENGLISH tweets hyesun4lyf? He's totally talking to us, right? biggrin.gif LOVE.IT.

Thank you myonenonly and eunhye05 for your sweet & sage advice. I had my last exam today and now I'm DONE! myonenonly my reward is tomorrow's episode, no? w00t.gif AND It better be good HONG JAE YI or hyesun4lyf is right. Asses will be kicked. Heads will also roll. fury.gif It's sad that I'm actually hoping for a delay hyesun4lyf, right? But I don't want to miss out on spazzing with my CD and TheMu chingu's over the final eps! tears.gif

GHSforever did you even get a chance to watch the "bllaaaahhh" episode 12 yet?

Earthprincess the countdown begins!! I love that you're on the campaign trail! I am already thinking about a brilliant haiku.....

C'Dusketeers/Daninotes/CD'sAngels/Soompier's unite! Let's make this epic! As epic as a thread can get anyway. keke.

Have a wonderful Musical day everyone! Here's a message from CD : 

luvu.png

Hello C'duskeeters/Daninotes :)

Happy Musical day my lovely sister hope you had a great week and great weekend ahead :)

@hyesun4lyf OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO dear no jumping ship here I love me some CHOISUN always :) and sis I'm glad you feel better

@shades_blue i saw bits and pieces not the whole thing, this week was just really off for me for some reason I was just busy, but I'm watching the live streaming today yeahhhhhhhhh since I missed 2 weeks in a row :( and btw love that picture I love you too CD

@earthprinces I'm ready cant wait :)

@eunhye hello sis hope your having a great week :) and your welcome

@myonenonly your welcome sis im sorry no MV past week but I will definitely make it up this week :)

OK on my way to watch The Musical :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction219_0003.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction158_0002-1.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE10XviD-CEOAM-Addiction063_1__0001-1.jpg

@hyesun4ly how can I jump ship with these picture :) Love it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest shades_blue

Ah ladies.....what to say? wub.gif Such a lovely ending, and so unexpected! eunhye05 you'd better join the rest of us back on the S.S. Hong Jae Yi! Luckily, the drama gods don't have to suffer any beatings from me today. Sigh. That is all. 

q-1.png

Hello Daninotes :)

OMG today's episode was epic LOve, Love, LOVe it :)

Finally The Kiss it was worth the wait very nice and sweet :)

Here's my MV for the week as promise :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmvrfg_the-musical-mv-let-the-love-begin_music

Hope you guys like it :)

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

3 more days, and it's ON *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* !  yeah!  Earthprincess, I hope you get to have your message across to our Korean counterparts.

eunhye05, you're back!  I thought you've gone to SK to ride the YG train *quoted image*. I'm feeling much better now.  A huge dose of C's really helps a lot.*quoted image*

CD fanssssz!!!! He tweeeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd!!!*quoted image*  I didn't even have to translate.  He tweeted in English.  That's right, English, my peeps!

@Daninote

"Thank u :D Have a good night !! See u soon."

That's right, CD, we'll see you Friday and you'd better be in your best behavior. *quoted image*  myonenonly can only take so much and shades_blue is ready to kick richard simmons.  GHSforever is ready to jump ship too.

shades_blue, don't worry, chingu.  It's highly probable, SBS may not show the last two eppys this year but I'll definitely miss you while you're away.

bubblysunnie, come join us and you can piggyback princesshyesun for the 12/12 challenge...pretty please.  And to all the other CD fans....the more the merrier. *quoted image*

isn't he awesome?!? haha. i think he knows of us international fans now, since after all we've been sending him our love through our tweets... i guess he would be looking out for his 12/12 campaign then.

isn't he awesome?!? haha. i think he knows of us international fans now, since after all we've been sending him our love through our tweets... i guess he would be looking out for his 12/12 campaign then.

hey if you dont mind me asking what is your tweeter account ?

mine its shalimar0995 :)

• Like 2

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010145_20111210_010300.jpg

Choi Daniel kiss Ku Hye Sun and confirms his love for her

December 10, 2011 10:10 am ilnungcha

Ku Hye Sun and Choi Daniel attracted attention with their ‘teary kiss.’

On the episode of SBS TV’s The Musical that aired on December 9, Jay (played by Choi Daniel) tried to confirm if Eunbi (played by Ku Hye Sun) really loves him. Jay was surprised when he saw Eunbi next to Yoo Jin (played by Park Ki Woong) who lost his mother, instead of his fiancée Ra Kyung (played by Ki Eun Sae). Yoo Jin revealed his feelings for Eunbi by asking her to stay with him.

Jay asked Eunbi, “Do you love representative Yoo Jin? I think I have the right to ask and get an answer for this kind of question.” When Jay saw Eunbi was having a hard time answering the question he said, “If that’s hard for you to answer, I’ll start with other questions.” and started asking her about how she feels about him.

Jay questioned, “Did you miss me? Did you think of me regardless of the musical?” Shedding tears, Eunbi nodded slightly and said, “You seem to have made up your mind about how you felt about me.”

Jay asked, “Do you love representative Yoo Jin?” Eunbi replied, “It’s not that. It’s just I know where and how much it hurts.” Jay asked once again, “Then do you love me?” Eunbi stood there crying not being able to answer. Jay kissed on Eunbi’s lips and confirmed his love once again.

Expectations are on the rise whether this ‘teary kiss’ will develop Jay and Eunbis relationship further or worsen the love triangle between Eunbi, Yoo Jin and Jay.

http://en.korea.com/kuhyesun/news/choi-daniel-kiss-ku-hye-sun-and-confirms-his-love-for-her/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

That episode 13 just cemented my adoration for Choi Daniel. wub.gifw00t.gifbiggrin.gif Taking a line from eunhye05: "I WANTw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

I want CD to say something like from the last quarter of the episode to me, using that tone of voice and looking at me with such tenderness and love and then grab me for our first kiss.  Oh wait, he didn't go for the grab and kiss, did he? biggrin.gif

Sigh....

@GHSforever, sis, I know you would never jump ship.  I was just trying to scare CD with that empty threat...keke.  See?  It worked!  EPICsode 13, the best ever!!! w00t.gif  And, it looks like episode 14 will be another heart-warming show.  Can't wait!  

music13avi_003749416.jpg

Cre keysyoo0987

Guest lablyness

hello CD-lovers! first time to post here (i think?) :)

i like CD's role in TMu... even if he is supposed to be a genius composer who's mostly unattuned to the real world around him that his sister has to manage his finances for him... and a player (before he met EB)... i find that the writer/s have given him some soft spots... like, he is a good friend to GJ. he is a gentleman - to BKH no matter how much she tests his patience! to ASA no matter how hard she tries to seduce him and tries to take over his life! to EB most of all, he just lets her take her time to ponder on her feelings, and to make her dreams come true. although he comes off as happy go lucky and irresponsible... but i disagree, his character is deep (although the writers should give us more of his family background to understand where he is coming from, its so sketchy, unlike for YJ whose background is clear now).

as an artist, there are times he couldnt create a thing... and that's how ASA taking care of him, giving him food, videos to watch, letting him sleep... because she's also a musician and artist who understands what JY is going through to be the creative genius that he is. i actually relate to this and decided not to stress myself from trying too hard to be creative in my own work... the creative juices will only flow if the mind and body are free from stress! oh if only for this timely lesson, i love JY and TMu! hehehe i hope i am not trying to justify not working and just popping here and watching TMu and other dramas for inspiration.. :)

nuff said! at first i didnt like CD in his first episode (from the airport scene)... but once his killer smile came full on, wow! and wow! again. so i googled him and found that i already watched him before but didnt make the connection... he was that goofy guy with curly hairdo in the SHJ and Binnie's The World Within drama. i didnt find him funny there at all. but he "grew up" in TMu... i also watched the first and last episodes of BFB and his character there is quirky (he was a terrible singer at the farewell karaoke with jang nara and their friends)... well, i hope he gets meatier roles next time so that his acting prowess will prosper and he can become a great actor.

eniwei, i look forward to your 12/12 of christmas for CD. it should be interesting to find out more about him from you al! cheers! :)

Guest eunhye05

@Lablyness Nice of you to join us! Welcome to the CD Thread. :) Im not as active as the hardcore CD Shippers (Ehem myonenonly, hyesun4lyf, shades_blue, GHSForever, Earthprincesss (who did I miss...?) )  but I still love CD!

Yes.... isn't it obvious from my last play by play recap? hahaah. Eppppp! I promise @shades_blue  Im back on board that ship... like 90% (The 10% is for YJ since he still deserves some lurve too! hihihi) But lets face it JY and EB are uberly adorable. That last scene. Those were some of the best lines I've scene in Kdrama for first time kisses. :)Hyesun4lyf described it perfectly in the Drama thread.

"JY, knowing that EB has a low Emotional IQ, patiently and lovingly guided her to understand her emotions and feelings and to differentiate between her feelings for Jin and JY but in the end he couldn't keep his own feelings at bay and went for the epic kiss to claim what is his.  Go, JY!  Fight for EB!  It's about time, dude. "

I can't freaking wait for next friday. 

Guest Earthprincess

Psstt.... we're still doing 12/12. that's like a few hours from now. So, to help you get ideas for that haiku, etc. Watch Choi Daniel's Star Date from way back in 2010!!

This guy can get really 4D! haha. sorry if I am reposting... I only watched it just now.

Star Date with Choi Daniel

And here's also an interview he did this past June - Star Report.

Star Report

Hello C'duskeeters, Daninotes :)

@lablyness welcome to the thread and hope you stay :)

@earthprincess cant wait for 12/12 CD i'm ready handsome LOL, btw thanks for the linke he's just so cute :)

@eunhye your still part of the family sweetie :)

@hyesun4lyf you got that right sis Team CHoiSun here :)

here's some pictures of DC for episode 13

_AM-A_TheMusicalE13XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction157_0001.jpg

I'm thinking of you to DC :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE13XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction284_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE13XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction285_0001.jpg

dont be jealous honey you had her at hello :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE13XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction304_0001.jpg

there's that smile :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE13XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction138_0001.jpg

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010145_20111210_010300.jpg

The epic KISS just in case nobody seen it yet, yeahhhhhhhh right the world saw this kiss when this happened LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest shades_blue

oooo hyesun4lyf I hope we DO get a grab & kiss at some point! Thanks for posting that screencap of the preview. I.CAN'T.WAIT.

I just watched that star date again per Earthprincess for inspiration and I laughed so hard at the one girl who made him call her name while she ran into his arms crying "Oooooppaaaa!"laugh.gif Lucky lucky girl. 

Welcome to the thread lablyness! I really love CD in TheMu too. It's the first thing I'd ever seen him in and honestly, I'm not sure I would have become such a fan of his if I had watched any of his other projects first. I think there's just something about his portrayal of JY that's so endearing.....er...and hot. 

eunhye05 welcome back to the ship, 90% of it anyway, lol. I loved that line from hyesun4lyf too! I quoted it in TheMu thread. It's inspired hye!

Love your screencaps with comments GHSforever! Gah...what an episode.

Tomorrow is 12/12 already? It's almost game time! w00t.gif myonenonly unsure.gif are you ready? We may need our WebMD up in here if things get too spazzy. sweatingbullets.gif

Hello C'Duskeeters, Daninotes :)

Ok It's only December 11 here, but in korea it's December 12 so I will start the 12/12 marathon ;)

Author: Katia Kanevskaya

By a fleeting touch of your hand

You light up my skin and my heart

And I know that you are the man

With whom I just can't bare to part.

I feel love and passion so deep

That I'd rather spend every night

Watching you quietly as you sleep,

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction070_0001.jpg

Life without you is just all wrong,

Ok guys did i do it right not really sure let me know :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

hello CD-lovers! first time to post here (i think?) :)

nuff said! at first i didnt like CD in his first episode (from the airport scene)... but once his killer smile came full on, wow! and wow! again. so i googled him and found that i already watched him before but didnt make the connection... he was that goofy guy with curly hairdo in the SHJ and Binnie's The World Within drama. i didnt find him funny there at all. but he "grew up" in TMu... i also watched the first and last episodes of BFB and his character there is quirky (he was a terrible singer at the farewell karaoke with jang nara and their friends)... well, i hope he gets meatier roles next time so that his acting prowess will prosper and he can become a great actor.

eniwei, i look forward to your 12/12 of christmas for CD. it should be interesting to find out more about him from you al! cheers! :)

Sorry to cut your post but welcome to the thread!  wub.gif Hope you'd join us for the 12/12 challenge.  We'll be passing organic ginger ale all around and sometimes with brandy too for added cheer.  You just gave me an inspiration for the poem I need to compose for my CD, yay!  

Yes.... isn't it obvious from my last play by play recap? hahaah. Eppppp! I promise @shades_blue  Im back on board that ship... like 90% (The 10% is for YJ since he still deserves some lurve too! hihihi) But lets face it JY and EB are uberly adorable. That last scene. Those were some of the best lines I've scene in Kdrama for first time kisses. :)Hyesun4lyf described it perfectly in the Drama thread.

"JY, knowing that EB has a low Emotional IQ, patiently and lovingly guided her to understand her emotions and feelings and to differentiate between her feelings for Jin and JY but in the end he couldn't keep his own feelings at bay and went for the epic kiss to claim what is his.  Go, JY!  Fight for EB!  It's about time, dude. "

I can't freaking wait for next friday. 

Thanks for quoting me, and to shades_blue too, but I cringe when I re-read that post...keke.  I think I was so drunk with watching for the nth time that part, I just blurted out what was on my mind.  I was comparing EB to Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory sitcom...phew.gif this guy is a physics genius but is so emotionally challenged he can't even recognize when he likes a girl.  

I'm with you about Jin.  He really deserves to be happy but it's going to be a tall order with only 3 episodes left.  Oooohhh, I feel myself choking up again remembering the last moment with his mom...

Psstt.... we're still doing 12/12. that's like a few hours from now.  So, to help you get ideas for that haiku, etc.  Watch Choi Daniel's Star Date from way back in 2010!!

This guy can get really 4D! haha. sorry if I am reposting... I only watched it just now.

Star Date with Choi Daniel

And here's also an interview he did this past June - Star Report.  

Star Report

We're so on, sistah!  *cracking knuckles* As what lablyness said,  the creative juices (uh, I'm remembering something else...ehrm shades_blue) will only flow when not stressed.  I am so relaxed and happy right now, I'm all geared up. w00t.gif

oooo hyesun4lyf I hope we DO get a grab & kiss at some point! Thanks for posting that screencap of the preview. I.CAN'T.WAIT.

I just watched that star date again per Earthprincess for inspiration and I laughed so hard at the one girl who made him call her name while she ran into his arms crying "Oooooppaaaa!"*quoted image* Lucky lucky girl. 

Welcome to the thread lablyness! I really love CD in TheMu too. It's the first thing I'd ever seen him in and honestly, I'm not sure I would have become such a fan of his if I had watched any of his other projects first. I think there's just something about his portrayal of JY that's so endearing.....er...and hot. 

eunhye05 welcome back to the ship, 90% of it anyway, lol. I loved that line from hyesun4lyf too! I quoted it in TheMu thread. It's inspired hye!

Love your screencaps with comments GHSforever! Gah...what an episode.

Tomorrow is 12/12 already? It's almost game time! *quoted image* myonenonly *quoted image* are you ready? We may need our WebMD up in here if things get too spazzy. *quoted image*

I'm missing myonenonly!!!!  Where are you, dear chingu?  I hope you're all okay.  Must be on holidays, eh?  

Hello C'Duskeeters, Daninotes :)

Ok It's only December 11 here, but in korea it's December 12 so I will start the 12/12 marathon ;)

Author: Katia Kanevskaya

By a fleeting touch of your hand

You light up my skin and my heart

And I know that you are the man

With whom I just can't bare to part.

I feel love and passion so deep

That I'd rather spend every night

Watching you quietly as you sleep,

*quoted image*

Life without you is just all wrong,

Ok guys did i do it right not really sure let me know :)

That poem is so romantic, D!  wub.gif Can't wait for all the others to post.  I hope other CD fans will join in the fun too. happy.gif  Now, I'm off to think up an haiku.  My creative juices are flowing!!!

Guest Earthprincess

Yay!!! Really love your poem @ghsforever...

Here are mine...

1212 Haiku for CD #1

Like leaves and snowfall

This heart yearns for your presence

Warmth in this winter

1212 Haiku for CD #2

Snow in your eyelash

Beneath those dark spectacles

A glimmer of joy

Hello sistahs/chingas! Just came back from a short trip. Family obligations.

So where are we? @Earthprincess start of 12days marathon of CD tomorrow. Are you taking a break from Hunger Games or you're on the second book- Catching Fire already? or the 3rd Mocking-Jay? Yes, I read all 3 books last year & it is very good. Katnis has to take a seat back for now..huh.

@shades_blue your WebMd is back. lol...just let me know if you need some advice. kekeke...

@hysun4lyf ooohhh! So, where did those shakesperean emotions came from? Are you inspired chingu?..or the ginger ale (mixed w/ brandy) is to be blame?

@eunhye05 you've done your fair share here too chingu. We're all hard core CD fanatics!

@lablyness welcome back! You can join us w/ our CD mania.

@GHSforever love all your mvs sister. Yay for EB & HJY! I'm pretty sure you're spazzing out.

CD has that look the could melt a woman's heart! The  tears.gif  "hurt" look would want me to run & hug him....then there's this   :rolleyes:  "amuse look" that would make a woman's heart blush  blush.gif  (if you could only see my heart...labdab)..then finally, the "killer smile"  w00t.gif ahhhhh...I could definitely die now! I love you man!...kekekeke  :wub::wub:  We could probably start from here?

I'll post my thoughts on epi. 13 in TheMu thread. I'll see you there. :P 

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hello sistahs/chingas! Just came back from a short trip. Family obligations.

So where are we? @Earthprincess start of 12days marathon of CD tomorrow. Are you taking a break from Hunger Games or you're on the second book- Catching Fire already? or the 3rd Mocking-Jay? Yes, I read all 3 books last year & it is very good. Katnis has to take a seat back for now..huh.

@shades_blue your WebMd is back. lol...just let me know if you need some advice. kekeke...

@hysun4lyf ooohhh! So, where did those shakesperean emotions came from? Are you inspired chingu?..or the ginger ale (mixed w/ brandy) is to be blame?

@eunhye05 you've done your fair share here too chingu. We're all hard core CD fanatics!

@lablyness welcome back! You can join us w/ our CD mania.

@GHSforever love all your mvs sister. Yay for EB & HJY! I'm pretty sure you're spazzing out.

CD has that look the could melt a woman's heart! The  tears.gif  "hurt" look would want me to run & hug him....then there's this   :rolleyes:  "amuse look" that would make a woman's heart blush  blush.gif  (if you could only see my heart...labdab)..then finally, the "killer smile"  w00t.gif ahhhhh...I could definitely die now! I love you man!...kekekeke  :wub::wub:  We could probably start from here?

I'll post my thoughts on epi. 13 in TheMu thread. I'll see you there. :P 

Soooo glad to hear from you again, myonenonly!biggrin.gif  You sound so refreshed and rarin' to go.   Love the different CD looks rambling.  And you're right...that could be your poem entry for the first day of 12/12 w00t.gif

Here's my attempt in poetry:

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...."

world5-081.jpg

Oh my man, Daniel!

Your smile is like a sunbeam

summer in winter.