Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest Earthprincess

Chingu!  It's nice to hear from you again. I'm channeling all my positive thoughts to you.  **BIG HUG**

Thank you for posting the pics.  I agree, the hair doesn't do anything for me and am with you and  bubblysunnie on the second pic.  The way it was shot, they looked like they were together for that event.  Even their outfits kind of match. *quoted image*  myonenonly will love the layered look CD went for.*quoted image*

Enjoy the rest of the week, dear Earthprincess and to all C'Duskers.  Ep 11's Eng sub will be up soon so at least that's something to look forward to. *quoted image*

thank you thank you! to clarify, Hyo Ri and uri CD didn't come together. :P It's kind of common on the red carpet in premieres that they will be asked to stand on the side to wait their turn. This is kind of what happened here. They got there at the same time, and was going to go to the waiting area. But if at all, I was told not to read much into it. If they came together, they should have been interviewed together, Hyo Ri was interviewed alone, same case with CD.

Hello C'Duskeeters :)

@earthprinces, sister you gave a heart attack last night I was really upset with that second picture that I couldnt study :(

so thank you so much for clarifying it that they weren't together, OMG why am I like this with EunJae they make me crazy LOL

again sis earthprincess thank you I feel much better now :)

@hyesunfly hello sis how are you, i really wish that episode 11 english sub will be up soon im off for 4 days seriously what am i going to do ?

@ shades_blue and myonenonly have a great day sis I miss you both :)

Have a great thanks giving my dear C'duskeeters :)

WOW look sis Episode 11 english sub is up yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4038/11/The_Musical/?ap=1

Look see I'm already bored and its just wednesday :)

sharing my MV hope you guys like it :}

• Like 2

@ GHSforever hello there! Loving your MV. No need to worry. I did some homework & found out that CD & LHR didn't come together but "to each his/her own" support for their friend's premier movie (common friend is Uhm Tae Wong)...     @ Earthprincess you really did your research too huh? kekeke...same here. I was worried sick also. So, everybody happy? Well, i hope we're right?  :blink:    CD is never mention on LHR soompi thread.      BTW, @Earthprincess MIA for a week sis? After that marathon you did, you deserve a break. This thread is so funny coz we always know who's on vacation, working, MIA, etc. hahaha! Anyways, as long as we have one common goal-----keep this CD thread alive! Yah!-----     So, Sir Daniel yohoo!!  :w00t:    Please share some twits also, no morse code pls. & don't forget to include photos.      @hysun4lyf yeah! to that layered look of CD...but what's with the hair sir danny? i like the mess up hair! the after shower-wet look hair (hysun4lyf loves this)   @shades_blue enjoy your break kiddo.   to all CDuskees have a nice weekend ahead. Pls. continue to share your nice thoughts on CD & yourselves.:wub:  :wub:    Happy goble goble goble day! :lol: rock n roll...  B) 

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

Ahaha!  I'm relieved to get the facts straight about CD and LHR although with their coloring they can look good together. phew.gif

I am missing TheMu very much.  It's driving me mad to have to wait for next week to see what's going to happen especially with JY and SA. crazy.gif Thank you to GHSforever for the CD/GHS MV with that nice song "Maybe It's You".  wub.gif  I am feeling like this today...

abd5c042179011e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Just keeping this thread alive and warm... smile.gif  Have a great weekend everyone!

Guest eunhye05

tumblr_lu48p9GKM61qmixjro1_500.jpg

Hi friends. Just saying HI! I always forget to drop by here. :) Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I caaaaaant wait for Friday. :) 

JY you better make me love you next episode! Haha! 

Also, i want to see an actual pic of that reference to hippie/long haired JY! It reminds me of the ABS pic where his hair is longer. Seriously he'll really look good with layered long hair, facial hair and no shirt! Can they serve him rugged and rough in his next dramas? I WANT! :D

tumblr_lmkih8PM5x1qhx6ruo1_250.gif

Hello Cduskeeters :)

Im really upset that episode 12 didnt air again It's really sad that SBS is forgetting about this drama :angry:

I miss seeing Choi Daniel hope SBS wont do it again :)

@eunhye thanks for the pictures OMG he's just tooooooo cute :)

@hyesun4lyf same here I was sad too :( I was thinking of him the whole day :)

@myonenonly thanks you for the watching my MV and loving it I really appreciate it :), and hope you had a great Thanksgiving

@shades_blue I miss you sis hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

imagesCAH73N8T.jpg

are you sad too ? we miss you :(

imagesCAAW19ZT.jpg

soo cute :)

Have a great weekend Cduskeeters

• Like 2

I'm here again to give my love to CD.  :wub:  :wub:  I miss him too GHSforever.... (did you go to church already sis?..you'll have a glorious Sunday)  Back to CD, I sent him a twit, hoping he'll answer  tongue2.gif  ...he's probably busy with his movie shoots. I don't mind if he's busy with our girl too! I'll be very happy.   :lol::rolleyes::wub:  @shades_blue, @hysun4lyf, @Earthprincess, @eunhye05, @bubblysunnie & to all CDuskies have a gloriuos Sunday!  :rolleyes: I miss you all. 

• Like 2

I'm here again to give my love to CD.  :wub:  :wub:  I miss him too GHSforever.... (did you go to church already sis?..you'll have a glorious Sunday)  Back to CD, I sent him a twit, hoping he'll answer  tongue2.gif  ...he's probably busy with his movie shoots. I don't mind if he's busy with our girl too! I'll be very happy.   :lol::rolleyes::wub:  @shades_blue, @hysun4lyf, @Earthprincess, @eunhye05, @bubblysunnie & to all CDuskies have a gloriuos Sunday!  :rolleyes: I miss you all. 

hello sis thanks :) yes i went to church today how about you? and I prayed for our lovely couple :)

Miss all the Cduskeeters :)

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

Good Sunday to all smile.gif

I finished BFB last night.  it was fun to watch and helped tide me over from missing seeing CD last Friday.w00t.gif

babyface1.jpg

Cre Dramabeans

Missing you all C'Duskers. sad.gif

Guest bubblysunnie

Hi C'Duskers / Daninotes!wub.gif

I miss Daniel Choi and Goo Hye Sun so much!  

Since my sis PRINCESSHYESUN couldn't post here, I wanted to share her observation about the color GRAY! Seems that DC has been wearing this color oftenwub.gif

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction158_0002-1.jpg_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction104_0001.jpg_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction157_0001.jpg_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction193_0001.jpg_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction240_0001.jpg_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction281_0001.jpg

I wonder why his GRAY sweatshirt looks so familiar.....wub.gif

20111120_goohyesun_dog.jpg?w=468&h=345

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! biggrin.gif

My new fave color: GRAY!wub.gif This is what happens when The Musical does not air! I miss these two together.

HYESUN-SSHI attended the MARRIAGE MAKING LECTURE conducted by a friend from YG:

img_0059.jpg?w=468

DANIEL CHOI attended a VIP PREMIERE:

SQ2ZR.jpg

Guest Earthprincess

No spectacles, but still looking good in gray!! Where? What gray? Look closer!!

TUNry.jpg

And as another "activity" for C'Dusketeers, I would like to propose a 12 Days of Christmas for Choi Daniel.

Beginning on Saturday, 12/12 until Christmas. :P There will be one topic for each day. And we will need to post comments, pictures, musings, CD information about that one topic only for that day. Now, who wants to help me think up topics? :P

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hi C'Duskers / Daninotes!*quoted image*

I miss Daniel Choi and Goo Hye Sun so much!  

Since my sis PRINCESSHYESUN couldn't post here, I wanted to share her observation about the color GRAY! Seems that DC has been wearing this color often

My new fave color: GRAY!*quoted image*  This is what happens when The Musical does not air! I miss these two together.

A GRAYt day to you both, dear bubblysunnie and princesshyesun.  biggrin.gif  We're all missing CD here.  This thread has gone kind of quiet but not for long w00t.gif.  Can't wait for shades_blue to come back.  eunhye05...ermm, don't forget to visit once in a while.  GHSforever is surely just around the corner...hmmm, busy with other OTP shipping as per her tweet.  Paging myonenonly...missing your running commentariesohmy.gif

No spectacles, but still looking good in gray!!  Where? What gray? Look closer!!

And as another "activity" for C'Dusketeers, I would like to propose a 12 Days of Christmas for Choi Daniel.

Beginning on Saturday, 12/12 until Christmas. :P  There will be one topic for each day. And we will need to post comments, pictures, musings, CD information about that one topic only for that day. Now, who wants to help me think up topics? :P

I am rubbing my hands in anticipation, dear Earthprincess.  I'm all in!!! wub.gif

Some topics to suggest (I'm really not that good in coming up with great ideas, so pardon me if you're yawning while reading through my suggestions sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif):  

1. each remaining episodes of TheMu - character review, bashing (if applicable w00t.gif), spazzing

2. gray outfits - new sighting if any

3. tweets if any

4. his movie, Taigong

5. lovelife??? (well, at least we now know that Lee HyoRi is dating someone else laugh.gif)

Can't think of anything interesting anymore.  My brain is shutting down...keke.  Need to sleeppppppppp............

Do we start Thursday?  Dec 1?

Guest Earthprincess

I am rubbing my hands in anticipation, dear Earthprincess.  I'm all in!!! *quoted image*

Some topics to suggest (I'm really not that good in coming up with great ideas, so pardon me if you're yawning while reading through my suggestions *quoted image**quoted image*):  

1. each remaining episodes of TheMu - character review, bashing (if applicable *quoted image*), spazzing

2. gray outfits - new sighting if any

3. tweets if any

4. his movie, Taigong

5. lovelife??? (well, at least we now know that Lee HyoRi is dating someone else *quoted image*)

Can't think of anything interesting anymore.  My brain is shutting down...keke.  Need to sleeppppppppp............

Do we start Thursday?  Dec 1?

Hmm, they are good topics definitely! I have the same problem so that's why I need suggestions.

We will begin on December 12, 12/12 at 12 AM (LOL, that's too much, but just 12/12) so we can take more suggestions on topics from others. :P

Guest shades_blue

Friends, Soompi(wo)men, C’Dusketeers, lend me your ears! 

cd-1.png

cre: SBS

Aw, look at CD just anticipating my every word. *jokes. Just popping in to say I missed you all chingu’s! I’ve pretty much soaked up all of the family time that I needed until Christmas and I’m on my way back home tomorrow night to resume my real life just in time to watch the long awaited episode 12 on Fri!

Love the “gray” post bubblysunnie and PRINCESSHYESUN! I think it’s so funny how GHS and CD seem to dress alike lately!…..hmmmmm. hyesun4lyf I missed you! I love the BFB pic! Sadly, I still haven’t had time to finish it myself, but I only have a few episodes left. I may find time this week. Maybe I should save them for next Friday in case our show gets dumped again! (God forbid).

I’m happy to see that the thread has been alive and that Earthprincess is back (yay!) devising ever more plots (yay again!) to keep us occupied and CD obsessed! Here are a few random suggestions for possible 12 days of Christmas topics.

1.CD : Glasses vs. No-Glasses(picture posting galore) ending in a vote (is your preference with or without?)

2. Along the lines of hye’s suggestion that we discuss his lovelife – CD – Proposed real life (or drama) ships (dream ships, realistic ships, ships we DON’T want or just downright ridiculous ships….hilarity may ensue)

3. CD Video link extravaganza. Every video (not already posted) that we can find featuring CD in any way shape or form. (too time consuming?)

4. CD Picture captions. We find interesting/funny/weird pictures (we’ll probably have to re-use some that have already been posted, I can take some screen shots too) of CD and then each post possible captions to go along with each picture.

Err….that’s all I can think of right now!

I missed you and your MV’s GHSforever, loved the new one! I will also second eunhye05’s request for a “rugged & rough” CD in his next drama, though I’m not a huge fan of long hair, but I wouldn’t mind a little facial hair (NO MUSTACHES!) + a bad attitude, it could (would) be hot. @myonenonly you're hilarious and right about this thread. I love how it’s become more of a community than just a posting of pics and links, but still centered around our CD! 2 days until ThMU!!!!! Why do I have the feeling that episode 12 is going to provide more questions than answers? Until Friday, happy Wednesday C’Duskies!

Guest hyesun4lyf

shades_blue!!!! you're back!  w00t.gif  So happy to see you here again, dear chingu.  Thanks for that pic of CD and how you enhanced it.  Love, love, love it.wub.gif  I saw it at the SBS site but just couldn't bring it over here.  I like your version better anyway.  Can't help but drool over it as I'm having my lunch.  He's going to be my dessert...w00t.gif

Hehe.. @Earthprincess, now that I'm fully awake, I finally got that 12/12 challenge.  My eyes were reading 12/12 but my brain was processing it as 24 days of Christmas...laugh.gif

Another topic could be "the hunt for CD's thighs"...mwahaha!

Can't wait for Friday to come.  I'm badly in need of my CD pills.crazy.gif

Hello C' Duskeeters :)

@earthprinces great idea 12 days of christmas not good of suggesting stuff so i will leave that up to you, just let me know what to do :) and love CD picture he's tooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee :)

@ shades_blue dear i have missed you too and cant wait for your next MV btw love CD pictures :)

@ bubblysunnie and princesshyesunhello I love the name Daninotes thanks for the pictures and loving the trench couple LOL

@hyesun4lyf how are you dear yes your right i'm around :D

@myonenonly i miss you my friend :)

have a great day C' duskeeters aka Daninotes

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

Okay, I will give everyone a headstart on the topics, okay? So, you can begin your research now or think about your posts for the day that this will be included

12 Days of Christmas for Choi Daniel

Day 1 - December 12th: A Poem for Choi Daniel (haiku, one verse, etc) (the partridge in a pear tree)

Day 2 - December 13th: Talk about the time you started to like Choi Daniel, when did you start noticing him? (the turtle doves)

Day 3 - December 14th: Where would you like Choi Daniel to travel for photo shoots or movies etc, why? (you can include your own country) (the french hens)

Day 4 - December 15th: Caption a Choi Daniel photo (the calling birds)

Day 5 - December 16th: Talk about your favorite Choi Daniel movie (not that there are many to talk about) or about your expectations for his upcoming movie (the gold rings)

Day 6 - December 17th: Talk about your favorite Choi Daniel drama (not character) but drama. (laying geese)

Day 7 - December 18th: What for you is Choi Daniel’s best look and why (i.e. sexy, adorkable, etc) include a photo. Please insert thigh photo here. :P (Swimming Swans)

Day 8 - December 19th: Your favorite Choi Daniel onscreen lady partner, including CFs. List only people he had worked with or women you like him to work with. Work only, not shipping or love pairing. (the maids a milking)

Day 9 - December 20th: Your ideal woman for Choi Daniel (suggest people even if he had not yet worked with them) (the ladies dancing)

Day 10- December 21st: Who other male star would you like Choi Daniel to be friends with or to star with him in a drama or a movie? Any other male stars you know he is friends with. (leaping lords)

Day 11: December 22nd: Talk about your favorite Choi Daniel character (both movie or TV or as a model), what characters would you like to see him play (pipers piping)

Day 12: December 23rd: Suggest music or song for Choi Daniel (drummers drumming)

I intentionally left the 24th blank since most of you probably will be joining families by this day and you will be scolded for being on your PC and spazzing over DC. 12 days of devoted fangirling is more than enough to show your love...[

Thank you for all the suggestions, I loved them all so the list I came up with tried to include them all. If you want to change any topic, just let me know. :P

Are you ready Daninotes?!

@Earthprincess this is a marathon again?! You pretty much laid out what to post in the next 12 days before Christmas. Ok friend I'm game. This will be fun. :wub:

@hyesun4lyf I heard your page chingay! Loud & clear..lols, so what's up with this rubbing of hands, only? Don't forget to scratch the floor too! lols..then you're set for the game! Ohh..I started BFB last night. I miss Sir Danny so I decided to have a date with him.

@bubblysunnie CD is our Mr Gray? Notice a lot of gray outfit on him too. I'll ask him in his twitter if it's his fave color. Hello to your sis PRINCESHYESUN.

@Eunhye05 .... layered haircut, a beard/facial hair & with six pack abs! Wow! I wonder if Sir Danny will look good with all these? Rough & rugged, certainly a bad boy look! I like bad boys too. lols....that pic of CD with the martial arts effect makes LOL so hard..he looks like a Bruce Lee wanna be! :ph34r:

@GHSforever I wasn't able to go to church Sis..I was under the weather. Turn out to be a combo of hibernation & lazziness. kekeke! It's winter time & I hate the cold. I like to dream of sunny beaches drinking frozen daqz under the coconut tree or beach umbrella. hhhmmm....

@shades_blue welcome back kiddo. I know you had a great time with your family. Did you get a lot of pinch in the cheeks?..i mean upper cheeks OK? So, are you in the EB/JY mode now? The Musical tomorrow!

Hello to all CD fans. Are we up to the challenge of the 12th day of Christmas? hahaha..you bet hah! I will twit @daninote & will let this w00t.gifphew.gif adorkable good looking bad boy monkey know about this operation 12th days. So he will keep track. Afterall, this is all about him. :P:wub::D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

Can't wait for our 12/12 challenge to start!w00t.gif  Lol at myonenonly!  I have to scratch the floor too?  In my hyper-excited stage, I might just do that...sweatingbullets.gifw00t.gif  I'm glad I have a few weeks of vacation coming up.  It will be more of a staycation as per family's directive but it'll be worth it since getting to know more of CD will help fill in my free time.wub.gif

Hello December everyone!!!biggrin.gif

Yay to page 15!  First!

w00t.gif

Hello C'Duskeeters :)

Happy December and Happy 15 page yeahhhhhhhhhhhh:)

@earthprincess well done sis i know I can always count on you and im ready as well :)

@hyesun4lyf, shades_blue hello friend hope you guys are doing good :)

@myonenonly sorry to hear that sis hope you feel better :) btw where you from im in Richmond, VA and yes I hate cold as well :)

It's been a long day and going out of town again this weekend :( so I wont be able to see the Musical till i get back on Sunday why this weekend why cant it be last weekend :( anyway as always ladies hold down the thread I will spazzz when I get back Love you all have a great weekend :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction208_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction162_0001.jpg

39617_150802131602069_100000168490782_505587_4743482_n.jpg

here's something to look at while im gone, YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)

• Like 2