Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest shades_blue

Lights, Camera, ACTION!

dc-1-1.png

cre : SBS

Way to get us started with a lovely poem GHSforever! myonenonly so happy you're back! I think your whole post qualifies as a prose poem. keke. 

hyesun4lyf you just beat me to the post! Must be those creative "explosions of love" of yours! phew.gif. That picture is TOOOO hilarious. Choi Daniel the flower child. btw our haiku's both have to do with cold and warm! lolz! Love it!

Here's mine, I've discovered that I suck at poetry but I'm posting it anyway for CD. 

I think I got the amount of syllables right. ph34r.gif I'm freezing (buurrr) and anxious for Friday, so it ended up like this : 

1-3.gif

To make up for my amateur haiku, here’s a legit poem that’s one of my favorites, though I’ve condensed it since some of it is a little dark and this is all about happy happiness here today. The title holds its meaning, and I thought of it in relation to CD (not in a sad way) because of some of the things he's said in interviews, and also because he's a little like one of our "impossible friendships".

trn-1.png

Edited because I realized that Earthprincess posted 2 poems on the previous page too! Totally missed them! Lovely haiku's EP! Love the image of "snow in your eyelash" being a "glimmer of joy"!! Winter vs. CD warmth seems to be a theme here.  I feel warm already. wub.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

Eeeppp..!!! Earthprincess, I missed your post too. Got too excited when I saw myonenonly's.

Lovin' the similarities in our haiku's. As per shades_blue, winter vs. CD's warmth. It truly is.

I have one more, an excerpt from "To ----" by Percy Bysshe Shelley

I can give not what men call love;

But wilt thou accept not

The worship the heart lifts above

And the Heavens reject not:

The desire of the moth for the star,

Of the night for the morrow,

The devotion to something afar

From the sphere of our sorrow?

Guest Earthprincess

*quoted image*

Legs! Legs! Legs!

Love your hairy legs!

This would do for now.

Perhaps next time when I see more, I can say WOW!

I love you man!

I think I'm the pervert instead of him..kekeke

Slaps @myoneandonly! hahaha. I was gonna show this for the 'thigh' requirement which will be in another couple of days. :P But whatever, we can resurrect it then. Aigooo...

So, that picture, i got another haiku... haha

Strength on a sailboat

A glimpse of you as wind blows

My mind's photograph

Hello C'duskeeters and Daninotes :)

what a great first day for our 12/12 challenge I must say everybody gets CD huggggggggggs :)

Ok second day when did i first noticed him well let me think it was pictures :)

35167_144406618908287_100000168490782_458539_6563490_n.jpg

It was sometime in April of 2010 when I saw the article that GHS is being paired with CD

what about him ? well just look at him, he's very handsome, very smart, very good actor and he seems like a very nice young man :)

just look at this OMG

2yll1d0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

Omo...GHSforever, you're too punctual.  I know it's already the 13th in SKor but it's still the 12th here in my side of the world, so I still have one poem to post. :w00t: My creative juices are still flowing!

At work and on my last coffee break

Thinking that  a few hours hence

I will be home and warmly snuggled in bed

But, ere I go home

I have to scrape ice off my chariot,

Then, I think of my man, Daniel...

He just needs to show up and smile

And all ice will melt.:wub:

“Impossible friendships” formed

Started by hairy legs

Beneath those dark spectacles

You light up our skins and our hearts.

Good night and sweet dreams, C'Duskers.  Warm hugsz to all. :D

Guest Earthprincess

Wow, I am so very touched with y'all C'Duskers!! Very creative and sweet postings. I now declare the 1st day of Christmas with Choi Daniel a success! I will be taking our original haikus and such and show it to Mr Choi Daniel in a couple of days...

So, now begins Day 2! (I'm on the Pacific Time Zone, so I guess my day ends the latest among y'all, so hence starts the latest also)...

Bring on those stories Daninotes!!

Guest Earthprincess

I first came across DC via Cyrano Agency. I watched the movie because I was a fan of Shin Hye (keyword: was). I found the movie so-so, but was caught by Daniel Choi's acting. He really redeemed that movie for me, because I saw in him an honest portrayal of a big boy who is clueless in love, desperate for advice but would fare pretty awesomely being himself.

During that time for Cyrano Agency, I bookmarked his Cyworld mini-hompy also because there were times that the cast would post filming photos. And as a crazy SH fangirl then, I was trying to not leave a stone unturned when it comes to her updates (those were the days...)

I found him adorkable, but there's also a part of him that I thought was mysterious. He is kind of like a waft of perfume in the air, you know it's there but you never really pay attention.

Then, I learned that he will be playing opposite Goo Hye Sun (one of my ultimate K-celeb idol) for The Musical. So, that really piqued my interest because I thought he was quirky enough and enigmatic enough to indeed play opposite GHS.

Now, you can find me here... Applying my skills as a crazed fangirl, but also giving myself and my crush CD the space needed to not go overboard.

So,that's my story. :P

Slaps @myoneandonly! hahaha. I was gonna show this for the 'thigh' requirement which will be in another couple of days. :P But whatever, we can resurrect it then. Aigooo...

So, that picture, i got another haiku... haha

Strength on a sailboat

A glimpse of you as wind blows

My mind's photograph

:unsure: Ooops! kekeke..we can always resurrect this picture. Agree!  :phew::wub:

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

:unsure: Ooops! kekeke..we can always resurrect this picture. Agree!  :phew::wub:

Hehee, just to clarify, the slap was all in good fun. It was a teasing, not hurting kinda slap. :) thanks for posting it though!! :D

Guest hyesun4lyf

We first met in 2009 through the drama The World They Live In.  I followed it for SHK but noticed CD due to his irritating character, his unruly and frizzy hair...

world2-069.jpg

AND the way he kissed.  He sure knew how to kiss.  I then forgot all about him (even his name!) after the drama.  K-drama became a part of my past after that.  Work intruded.  Too much work, really. tears.gif

Back to the present, I stumbled upon and became an ardent fan of GHS.  The Musical was about to air and I checked out the other characters.  Me to myself, "Hmmm...who is this Choi Daniel dude?  He looks yummy."  The pic below was the first one I saw of him and didn't associate him with the guy I watched in 2009..keke

2iifvpg.jpg

After googling (or is it OOgling?) more about him, that's when the realization hit.  OMG! He's that guy!!!  Then the first episode aired and there was no turning back.  I crushed on him big time.  The way he acted out his character was to swoon for.  The hair, the glasses, the height, the layers of clothing, the fingers, the lips, the self-confidence and the nonchalant way he carried all these....oh my! *fanning self* sweatingbullets.gif

I'm not really a fangirl.  I don't usually join discussions or forums or threads to express my admiration.  I was first a lurker in GHS' thread then decided to join in the fray.  I can't remember now what made me venture into CD's but this thread has become a special place for me. It's where I chill.  It's where I hang-out with stranger-friends and CD is that gorgeous rope that binds us all together.

Guest shades_blue

Sadly, I had no idea who Choi Daniel was until I started watching The Musical! (Now I’m watching Cyrano D.A., and I’ve since watched BFB, then I’ll probably move on to the drama with the infamous ‘hair’…is there kissing in that too hyesun4lyf? Eeeep!). I was curious about The Musical because I love musicals, and I wanted to see GHS. I skipped through the first episode shortly after it aired, raw, just to get a feel for what it was like. It’s not rocket science, I was pretty much hooked from here :

1-4-1.png

I absolutely fell in love with his right-brained artist persona in The Musical. I loved the glasses, the sophisticated air about him, and his overtly affectionate ways. Plus, there’s the smile. Gah! The smile!

There is a very short list of celebrities that I might admire in one way or another, mostly for their talent alone, but I’m generally not the type to join fanclubs, read magazines, or scour the internet for extra news about them. I support actors/actresses/artists I like by simply enjoying their work as artists, because it becomes way too easy to objectify someone when they look like erm this: See hyesun4lyf’s above photo.

Like Earthprincess,I try not to go overboard. That said, I’m well aware that I’ve become somewhat of a fangirl when it comes to CD, but as much as I oooh and aaah and squeal over him because it’s hilariously fun and it unites me with my fellow C’Duskers,I really don’t objectify him, I do think he’s an admirable person in addition to being a great actor, so I will admit my hopeless semi-fangirl status. Why do I feel like I should introduce myself AA style here…..

Side notes :

@myonenonly I had such a good laugh at your poem along with that pic. If we ever do get a glimpse of CD’s thighs I think I will laugh for daaaaayyyys. keke

@Earthprincess, are you planning on sending him our spazzings, er I mean poetry, via twitter?

@hyesun4lyf I loved that poem where you brought all of our thoughts together, I also love Percy Bysshe Shelley, nice find!

@GHSforever CD hugs all around! I think 12/13 is shaping up to be just as awesome everyone! wub.gif

I just know that there are other C'duskers/Daninotes out there dying to post (*cough* eunhye05), come join the spazzfest!

santa-1.gif

Hello C'Duskeeters, Daninotes :)

@hyesun4lyf i dont know if i can handle CD acting with another women beside CD but I will try, I really like him with GHS eventhough their just friends but I can always dream right? :) one of these day I will have the guts to watch BFB, Cryano agency and the worlds within :)

@shades_blue it's so funny how I admire him so much he makes me laugh, and just like you said i get to know more people because of him :)

@eunhye commmmmmmmonnnnnnnn girl join the spazzzzzzzzzzzing LOL

I just want to share as well The musical episode 13 english sub is out

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4038/13/The_Musical/?ap=1

enjoy :)

• Like 2

Yay!!! Really love your poem @ghsforever...

Here are mine...

1212 Haiku for CD #1

Like leaves and snowfall

This heart yearns for your presence

Warmth in this winter

1212 Haiku for CD #2

Snow in your eyelash

Beneath those dark spectacles

A glimmer of joy

Thank You my dear friend :)

• Like 2

The name Daniel to me for the first time made me think..ahhh this guy is probably a mixed-breed/..kekeke(sounded like a labradoodle) or was born outside Korea? His name doesn't sound Korean! lols..Then when I saw a photo of him I said to myself hhhmmm... he looks good in black spectacles, I hope he can act too. Never thought that I would be writing wonderful things about him now. The Musical made me a CD fan. Yuper!  Then, after watching BFB, I was even more convinced.:wub:  So here's my alphabet description of him...

D you're a delight!

you're adorkable!

N is for being naughty at times..esp. in TheMu!

I you're an inspiration!

E you're exciting!

L your're the love of my heart!

C you're so cutipie!

H you're a big hug!

O you're an outstanding actor!

I you're my idol!:P

Nice knowing you CD! I love you man!  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Earthprincess

Yay!! Day 2 is deemed officially a success!! Now on to Day 3, shall we? :)

If given the chance to plan a photo shoot for Choi Daniel, I would like him to go to:

• Amsterdam
  • Paris (Montmartre district)
  • Thailand

The reason is because all those places are easily descibed as bohemian, daring, exotic... which to me even with his adorkable ways meshes with CD's personality. And I ask the photographer to please feature the character of these cities/places in the photo shoot and not have CD simply stand on someone's doorway or living room or some random indoors area where you don't even know it's a travel shoot. The only exception will be boudoir locations (ayiyiyi...I see myself being naughty now...)

Guest shades_blue

Day 3 already?! Location, Location, Location!

If I’m suggesting photo shoot locations for CD, I’m going to suggest mainly architecturally and/or historically rich cities where he can be dressed to the nines with an old school vibe.

1. ROME! Imagining a Roman Holiday theme here…..(While he's in Italy, he can also go to Venice)

Roman-Holiday-thumb-560xauto-25302-2.gif

2.  Prague (I was also going to say Paris)

3.  New York – Typical yes, but I want him to come to the US! It could be around notable areas or as simple as one of the wide open spaces in Central Park. (er...while he’s on the East Coast, there’s this awesome set of trees in front of my apartment that are just dying to be in a photo shoot….just sayin’)

I was going to suggest Thailand too, he should definitely go somewhere tropical so myonenonly can get a glimpse at a thigh. tongue.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

Aww...! Earthprincess and shades_blue, your choices of places are so romantic (even NY...I heart NY!!!)  Hehe...the boudoir and Thighland settings are not bad ideas at all. w00t.gif  They don't have to be travel shoots. sweatingbullets.gif *fanning selfmyonenonly, I think the effects of ginger ale with brandy is making me naughty.

GHSforever, are you sure you can resist not watching BFB???  Not even after this?

Click me!

Ok, now to the main subject of this post... I'm a Philippine expat but I still get homesick for my birth country especially during Christmas seasons.  That's why I like the idea of taking CD to the Philippines for my dream photoshoot.  

orig-12944701-2.jpg?t=1323896368

A field of lit lanterns will be his backdrop first by the seaside at twilight and then right outside one of the Spanish inspired churches while a throng of people pour out from attending a midnight mass.

Awwwks!  :w00t:  Location...hmmmm

I love for him to visit Portugal. It has that old melancholic feeling, one of those times when family tradition has to be honored. My granny was Chinese-Portuguese. Saw one of CD's interviews- how he loves his family. :rolleyes:

Next is Florence, Italy. The scenic beauty of the city makes you fall in love, over & over... a perfect get away for lovers, honeymooners. :wub:

Then Boracay, Philippines. White sand...I bet CD will show his thighs here on a skimpy swim shorts. kekekeke... :phew: :D 

Of course, as everybody says..Thailand. I love the beaches there. CD can also show his beach body here. lols. B)  :wub:

Lastly, Switzerland! I hope he knows how to snow board or ski? It's lots of fun!  :P

Hello @Earthprincess @GHSforever @Hysun4lyf @Shades_blue, love all your post. @eunhye05 & the rest of CD fans come show your CD mania.       

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Aww...! Earthprincess and shades_blue, your choices of places are so romantic (even NY...I heart NY!!!)  Hehe...the boudoir and Thighland settings are not bad ideas at all. *quoted image*  They don't have to be travel shoots. *quoted image* *fanning selfmyonenonly, I think the effects of ginger ale with brandy is making me naughty.

GHSforever, are you sure you can resist not watching BFB???  Not even after this?

Click me!

Ok, now to the main subject of this post... I'm a Philippine expat but I still get homesick for my birth country especially during Christmas seasons.  That's why I like the idea of taking CD to the Philippines for my dream photoshoot.  

*quoted image*

A field of lit lanterns will be his backdrop first by the seaside at twilight and then right outside one of the Spanish inspired churches while a throng of people pour out from attending a midnight mass.

:w00t:  I love the Philippines!  :wub::rolleyes: It's where my grandpa came from. Very rich in old tradition too. kekeke...love to know I have some Filipino blood in me too chingu!   

• Like 2