Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

@GHSforever I'm from the northern part of Dallas, TX where the yappies are... kekeke..(young prof. & with young families) Our winter could get so harsh sometimes. Thanks for asking, I'm feeling great now.  :D  Have a safe trip. CD will be waiting for you in The Musical!   :wub:

@hysun4lyf yes dear! you can scratch the floor....ok, if not you'll have to spit on your palms then rub your hands which is worse! hahaha!  :D  :w00t: 

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Ah Earthprincess, this 12/12 challenge is going to be fun! w00t.gif I am tenting my fingers in wicked glee. What's this about hand rubbing and scratching the floor? laugh.gif myonenonly & hyesun4lyf you girls crack me up. Enjoy your weekend trip GHSforever!

I'm exhausted and somewhat sick from traveling (airports/delays/airplanes are THE WORST), so I may have been a little cranky when I watched today's episode. A lot of re-hashed scenes with CD and too much of JY & SA. Buuuut, there's this : 

h-1.png

Have a lovely weekend daninotes/c'dusketeers! I'm taking my lead from JY and going back to bed. tongue.gif

hi everyone, looks like there's so much going on here!

I haven't managed to watch ep 11 of The Musical yet.. but Cyrano Agency was wicked :)

Guest hyesun4lyf

Ah Earthprincess, this 12/12 challenge is going to be fun! *quoted image* I am tenting my fingers in wicked glee. What's this about hand rubbing and scratching the floor? *quoted image* myonenonly & hyesun4lyf you girls crack me up. Enjoy your weekend trip GHSforever!

I'm exhausted and somewhat sick from traveling (airports/delays/airplanes are THE WORST), so I may have been a little cranky when I watched today's episode. A lot of re-hashed scenes with CD and too much of JY & SA. Buuuut, there's this : 

*quoted image*

Have a lovely weekend daninotes/c'dusketeers! I'm taking my lead from JY and going back to bed. *quoted image*

Chingu!  I hope you'll feel better soon.  Drink lots of CD, er, I meant green tea sweatingbullets.gif and ginger ale...right, myonenonly?  I haven't watched episode 12 yet but have read your "cranky" recap at TheMu thread.  Can't wait to watch it now. tears.gif It was a good episode but really frustrating.   SA is like this evil queen and has JY locked up in her tower that even witchy KH can't rescue.  She has even put a "sleeping" spell on him...keke...w00t.gif  

hi everyone, looks like there's so much going on here!

I haven't managed to watch ep 11 of The Musical yet.. but Cyrano Agency was wicked :)

I have recently watched Cyrano too and it was my kind of movie. smile.gif  CD may not be the main character but he was just adorkable and he really can act.  I want more!!!

Come join our 12/12 challenge!!! w00t.gif  The more the merrier.

GHSforever, you will be missed.  Come back soon!!!

Earthprincess, eunhye05, bubblysunnie and to all other Daninotes/C'Dusketeers...have a great weekend! wub.gif

@hysun4lyf regarding SA, AMEN to that! I want to hide that apron she wears so she'll stop cooking. JY is like a cow, fattening him up & letting him sleep even at daylight! He will be ready to be slaughtered soon by these two witches- SA & BKH.  :angry: lols..

I miss the JY from the previous episodes. I would not expect any of EB/JY yet on the 13th episode. Looks like it's Yoon's family revelations for the coming episode. So, I'm going to sit back & relax...I hope I can, I'm dying to w00t.gif  see any signs of EB/JY confrontation. tongue2.gif

Dear sisters, any news on our CD? I keep on twitting him hoping to get any response from him.  :rolleyes:  Apparently, he's pretending to be busy & I know he's ignoring me. kekeke...  blush.gif 

Have a wonderful weekend to all C'Duskies, Daninotes, ChoiSunners!   :wub:  

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

hyesun4lyf and myonenonly I flippin' love your descriptions of SA's evil machinations! Sleeping spells and fattening the cow for the slaughter! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I don't understand the people who think that SA is going to somehow get with JY. Just NO! 

I couldn't find any news on CD. sad.gif I think I'll take your advice hye and drink a dose of CD for my cold. I'm on the last ep of BFB! 

hyesun4lyf and myonenonly I flippin' love your descriptions of SA's evil machinations! Sleeping spells and fattening the cow for the slaughter! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* I don't understand the people who think that SA is going to somehow get with JY. Just NO! 

I couldn't find any news on CD. *quoted image* I think I'll take your advice hye and drink a dose of CD for my cold. I'm on the last ep of BFB! 

Hey Kiddo! Don't forget to take a lot of "Cs" & always hydrate yourself well. :wub:   We always think that we don't need as much water in winter time compared to summer.... not true!  We lose water through body heat as well so that's why we have dry skin, you noticed?

So drink up! kekeke...( i sound like a WebMd)

As for CD, aka HJY,  he needs to go out & see what's happening  :w00t: outside the four walls of his house! He's been so self absorbed lately that he's no fun anymore. kekeke...

BTW, warning!..don't take a dose of CD for now.  :wacko:  crazy.gif  SA has been feeding him lately & you don't want to have a dose of SA too!  :w00t:

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

Gah..!!! wacko.gif I tried to post at TheMu thread but couldn't gather my thoughts coherently so I just came here to vent.  I'm out of sorts today...hmmm, maybe I need those C's too, as per our health practicioner - myonenonly.  Would really love me some homemade organic ginger ale right now.  Wonder how it would taste with brandy, eherm shades_blue???

I'm with you about EB/JY ending up together in the end.  Storyboard or not, the previous episodes all point to that.  EB and YJ look too unromantic together even if YJ seems to delight in EB's presence.  EB was asking her grandma about understanding the heart or her lack of understanding it (as per cheerko's translation at GHS' thread) so I think she's referring to what she has started to feel about JY and is probably regretting that night when she refused his declaration of love.

I am also looking forward to see that pic shades_blue posted at TheMu thread.  It is going to happen, it is going to happen...w00t.gif

Guest shades_blue

Hey Kiddo! Don't forget to take a lot of "Cs" & always hydrate yourself well. :wub:   We always think that we don't need as much water in winter time compared to summer.... not true!  We lose water through body heat as well so that's why we have dry skin, you noticed?

So drink up! kekeke...( i sound like a WebMd)

As for CD, aka HJY,  he needs to go out & see what's happening  :w00t: outside the four walls of his house! He's been so self absorbed lately that he's no fun anymore. kekeke...

BTW, warning!..don't take a dose of CD for now.  :wacko:  crazy.gif  SA has been feeding him lately & you don't want to have a dose of SA too!  :w00t:

lolzzzz, myonenonly, you are hereby the WebMD of the CD thread! I really don't drink enough water during the winter, it's prob why I shrivel up and get sick every time someone sneezes in my direction! I definitely DON'T want any of SA in my in my dose of CD, so maybe I'll wait a few weeks to drink him in. (that sounds a little skeevy, no? lol). That said, I did finish BFB yesterday, and I have to say, CD is so over-the-top adorable in that show that it's hardly bearable.  

I would love to drink a round of organic ginger ale + brandy with my CD chingu's (it would taste good hye, trust me!). This thread is really an oasis, and like hyesun4lyf, I love venting here. 

I agree with you hye, that EB is beginning to understand that she loves JY, and this :  whaaa.jpg is totally going to happen!! But how can we make this happen on Fri? 

I have no shame, right? I will post this photo a million times until it happens. lol. 

lolzzzz, myonenonly, you are hereby the WebMD of the CD thread! I really don't drink enough water during the winter, it's prob why I shrivel up and get sick every time someone sneezes in my direction! I definitely DON'T want any of SA in my in my dose of CD, so maybe I'll wait a few weeks to drink him in. (that sounds a little skeevy, no? lol). That said, I did finish BFB yesterday, and I have to say, CD is so over-the-top adorable in that show that it's hardly bearable.  

I would love to drink a round of organic ginger ale + brandy with my CD chingu's (it would taste good hye, trust me!). This thread is really an oasis, and like hyesun4lyf, I love venting here. 

I agree with you hye, that EB is beginning to understand that she loves JY, and this :  *quoted image* is totally going to happen!! But how can we make this happen on Fri? 

I have no shame, right? I will post this photo a million times until it happens. lol. 

:w00t:  YesYesYesYes!!!!!..POST IT!...lols :lol:    

OK then I'll be your WebMd here. kekeke..I forgot to tell you Zinc also helps boost your immune system.

Hhhmm.. everybody interested with my ginger ale? with brandy? why not! ..not too much ok?

I'm still rooting for EB/JY tandem & will always until the end. I'm in the middle of BFB drama & CD deserves to win something. Really!  :wub:

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

:w00t:  YesYesYesYes!!!!!..POST IT!...lols :lol:    

OK then I'll be your WebMd here. kekeke..I forgot to tell you Zinc also helps boost your immune system.

Hhhmm.. everybody interested with my ginger ale? with brandy? why not! ..not too much ok?

I'm still rooting for EB/JY tandem & will always until the end. I'm in the middle of BFB drama & CD deserves to win something. Really!  :wub:

Yay, we have our very own WebMd!  Thanks for that tip on zinc.  I obviously needed it before getting this 'flu... tears.gif  I'm all bundled up right now and re-watching episode 12 RAW just to see more of CD tho' most of him are with that SA character fury.gif, it's not making me feel any better.  You're right, shades_blue, definitely NO to SA in our CD dose. w00t.gif

I'm missing GHSforever and Earthprincess.  Where are you, lovely ladies?  You must be very healthy to not need any CD doses???sad.gif

Nothing new on CD but here's his pic trying to contact myonenonly...keke (joke!) 90px-Worlds_Within-Daniel_Choi.jpg

Yay!  I see GHSforever here with me...waves!!!! wub.gifw00t.gifbiggrin.gif  Missed you sis!

Guest shades_blue

Yay, we have our very own WebMd!  Thanks for that tip on zinc.  I obviously needed it before getting this 'flu... *quoted image*  I'm all bundled up right now and re-watching episode 12 RAW just to see more of CD tho' most of him are with that SA character *quoted image*, it's not making me feel any better.  You're right, shades_blue, definitely NO to SA in our CD dose. *quoted image*

I'm missing GHSforever and Earthprincess.  Where are you, lovely ladies?  You must be very healthy to not need any CD doses???*quoted image*

Nothing new on CD but here's his pic trying to contact myonenonly...keke (joke!) *quoted image*

Yay!  I see GHSforever here with me...waves!!!! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*  Missed you sis!

hyesun4lyf you're sick now too?! tears.gif Take care of yourself chingu! The flu is a nasty business! It definitely can't be cured with SA in the mix! She's poisoning our CD medicine! We all need to heed our WebMD's  (myonenonly's) advice from now on! That pic is hilarious. That is just the expression he should have if he's talking to myonenonly, along with that hair you love so much! lolz. 

Miss you Earthprincess and GHSforever! I'm assuming that you're both just saving up your comments for the 12 days of Christmas marathon? ;) I hope that eunhye05 and our other CD posters will join us as well. I've got finals this week and I'm half dead, so I can't wait for next week to get here! w00t.gif 

Guest Earthprincess

Hi everyone... of course i need my doses... so i had to recoup because i can't get them... :P I was busy being like this --

aaiUa.jpg

Been reading the Hunger Games over the weekend and then a big change happened at my work this Monday. More responsibilities, more problems. I would rather be spazzing CD...

Hello Daninotes, C'duskeeters :)

@earthprincess I love that picture eventhough I cant see his face, I can see his face :)

@hyesun4lyf I'm here is just been busy but im free for awhile yeahhhhhhhhhh:)

@ myonenonly and shade_blue you guys are naughty but really cant wait for that episode :)

I havent watch episode 12 yet I dont know why but this week episode kindaaaaa blahhhhhhhh for me from what ive seen in a preview :(

btw english episode 12 is out

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4038/1/The_Musical/

off to watch it see you ladies :)

• Like 2

@hysun4lyf i can take the joke dear but where's the picture? I don't see it. It must be funny...kekeke :lol::w00t:

@Earthprincess this is a nice picture of CD from TheMu. I hope you're feeling better now. So you like to read?-leisurely reading is good. I try to do it every little time I have. Thanks for this HJY pic,  I notice something 'though..is that a bulging small tummy? Whoa! This is what you get from eating SA's cooking! lols..plus no exercise dude! Uhmm, it's the time to get EB back HJY. :angry: 

@GHSforever thanks for keeping us in tune. @shades_blue you're welcome to ask me anything about health issues. ;)

@eunhye05 & @bubblysunnie where are you friends? :D @aphryn yes, there's a lot of stuff going on here. Please feel free to share some CD thoughts.

To the rest of our C'Duskies have a nice day!  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

@myonenonly, you really can't see the pic I posted for you, dear chingu? huh.gif It's really small and I was very excited to post it...ahh! Well, here's another one and it's bigger this time.  This is for all C'Duskies/Daninotes/CD's angels who are keeping this thread alive and kicking even if CD has been MIA lately.

INTERVIEW_0902_02%25281%2529.jpg

@shades_blue and GHSforeverwub.gifwub.gif thank you once again for all the MVs' you have lovingly made.  They gave me the booster I needed to fight the 'flu bug and kept my frustrations at bay regarding TheMu.rolleyes.gif  shades_blue, I hope this week is going along fine for you.  Finals, fighting! w00t.gif

Huzzah for Earthprincess!  We hear from you again. wub.gif Love that BTS pic of CD.  You and CD just reminded me I have overdue books to return to the library.wacko.gif

Can't wait for Friday!  The Musical, go, go, go!!!

Guest shades_blue

Nice to see you Earthprincess! I'm sorry that your work is being problematic and interfering with your CD spazzing! I hope it settles down soon!

GHSforever I am literally DYING for that episode. Geez, I think we've waited long enough!

I've only had a total of about 3 hours of sleep in the past two days of studying and writing papers, and tonight doesn't look much better, so if we get another lame JY ep this Friday...er...tomorrow now, I might crack. crazy.gif 

myonenonly what is the cure for procrastination? I've got a serious disease! 

hyesun4lyf I hope you're feeling better! Only watch the happy MV's k? Something's gotta give with only 4 episodes left. I'm a little depressed though...because I'll be out of town for the last two episodes if they really air on the 23rd and 30th. tears.gif I might take my laptop and hide in a closet somewhere so I can still watch the live stream. I'm determined to get my happy JY/EB ending for Christmas at all costs! tongue.gif

tm73.jpg?w=604

Nice to see you Earthprincess! I'm sorry that your work is being problematic and interfering with your CD spazzing! I hope it settles down soon!

GHSforever I am literally DYING for that episode. Geez, I think we've waited long enough!

I've only had a total of about 3 hours of sleep in the past two days of studying and writing papers, and tonight doesn't look much better, so if we get another lame JY ep this Friday...er...tomorrow now, I might crack. *quoted image* 

myonenonly what is the cure for procrastination? I've got a serious disease! 

hyesun4lyf I hope you're feeling better! Only watch the happy MV's k? Something's gotta give with only 4 episodes left. I'm a little depressed though...because I'll be out of town for the last two episodes if they really air on the 23rd and 30th. *quoted image* I might take my laptop and hide in a closet somewhere so I can still watch the live stream. I'm determined to get my happy JY/EB ending for Christmas at all costs! *quoted image*

*quoted image*

@shades_blue  :w00t:  ..from your WebMD-lols..   If the task is overwhelming try to break it down into smaller jobs so that everything will seem doable. Then get organized & practice time management. Set a schedule & stick to it. Offer yourself a reward for getting the task done.  Goodluck kiddo! I know you can do it!    ;)  :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

Guest eunhye05

myonenonly sorry i've been off the CD radar for a while. Was sick then went out of town for a while and just browsed on updates via my phone. hehe. Goodthing it's a weekend soon. TheMu and Rest! I need both really bad. 

Hyesun4lyf - get well soon. On no did you catch my flu bug did u? It's making the rounds in cyberspace too. tsktsk. No one's safe. You guys stay healthy. 

shades_blue goodluck with finals if you haven't finished already. You can do it. Just focus focus and set your mind to it like EB. :) Thanks also for bringing over the pic of that almost kiss. Gaaaaaah when are we finally going to see that. Please let it be tomorrow pleassssssse!

GHSForever thanks for the links to the subbed episode. Streaming it right now.

Earthprincess nice on the 12 days of xmas CD edition. Im in on the 12/12 too. Hopefully HJY redeems himself in the next episode of the MU though so make me 100% love him. Im still a traitor in the shipping business since I also want YJ. ayayaya.

tumblr_lvo2k6PC071r3sb2oo1_250.jpg