Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest shades_blue

*quoted image* Ahh, it's so nice to see this thread getting the love it deserves.  I missed you all, C'Duskers.  *quoted image*

My first day off and I watched Cyrano Agency.  OMgoodness!  CD was so adorkable.

*quoted image*

He was waiting for his ladylove here and the noodle-slurping scene was just so cute.

Thanks Earthprincess for the twitter translation. Seemed like a sad twit about two people not seeing eye to eye.  Hmmm?  Oh, and that song of GHS was Brown Hair, a bossa nova type of music.  Nice to listen to while drinking a cup of coffee (ehrm, shades_blue and myonenonly...this might help you cool down a bit).

And same here, shades_blue, I've started on the first episode of BFB and it's a keeper! 

GHSforever, we'll miss you and your YT vid this weekend. *quoted image*  But here's something for you to bring with out of town:

*quoted image*

So happy to see you hyesun4lyf! I hope you've recovered from your shifts! Love those photos, LOVE CD + baseball hats! I have to watch that movie, maybe I'll find time this weekend. 

This episode did not go the way I wanted it to. Ugh. And that preview C'Dusks, that preview! crazy.gif

I'll be in the same situation that GHSforever is this week since I'll be out of town for the next episode, and I probably won't be able to watch ep 12 until the next Friday along with ep 13. :( 

On the plus side, how great was it to see EB thinking about JY in this ep and experiencing some hard core jealousy? Awesome. 

Not awesome - The want to call/don’t call/almost call/then call/not pick up/call/hangup/pick up after hang up that was going on between JY and EB. It was really driving me insane.

But awesome again, JY/CD sans glasses. 

12-1.png

Have a great weekend C'Dusketeers!

Guest hyesun4lyf

So happy to see you hyesun4lyf! I hope you've recovered from your shifts! Love those photos, LOVE CD + baseball hats! I have to watch that movie, maybe I'll find time this weekend. 

This episode did not go the way I wanted it to. Ugh. And that preview C'Dusks, that preview! *quoted image*

I'll be in the same situation that GHSforever is this week since I'll be out of town for the next episode, and I probably won't be able to watch ep 12 until the next Friday along with ep 13. :( 

On the plus side, how great was it to see EB thinking about JY in this ep and experiencing some hard core jealousy? Awesome. 

Not awesome - The want to call/don’t call/almost call/then call/not pick up/call/hangup/pick up after hang up that was going on between JY and EB. It was really driving me insane.

But awesome again, JY/CD sans glasses. 

*quoted image*

Have a great weekend C'Dusketeers!

Loving that screencap, shades_blue. I love that CD looks gorgeous but I really hated his character in this episode tho' I'm loving this episode. w00t.gifw00t.gif Am I even making sense?

I am temporarily a GEB/YJY shipper...**high-fiving** eunhye05.

33-1.png

Thank you for this screencap as well, shades_blue...keke.  It made me warm and fuzzy.  Just perfect timing since my rustic city just had its first snowfall.  CD fans, I hope you don't mind my bringing over this.  Promise, it'll be the last.unsure.gif

And just to make peace, here's my fave pic of CD in pink:

1278cb560dd111e19896123138142014_7.jpg

@myonenonly, I have been scrounging for some CD thighs but still in vain.  Maybe we could twitter him...ph34r.gif

Guest eunhye05

I am temporarily a GEB/YJY shipper...**high-fiving** eunhye05.

LOL! *hi5* Sister! hahahaha :D 

But seriously.... JY better redeem himself next episode. He sure is a babe magnet though... heres another one after his heart! Tsktsk! I love the angles when they focus on him on the bed. I like him without the glasses even more. :) 

Guest shades_blue

It’s funny, I was shipping YJ and EB much more last week when the adorableness was mutually expressed, but she was so hung up over JY this week that she was a little awkward and standoffish towards YJ even when he was being adorable. YJ was definitely my hero this week, but if JY had any inclination that she was in trouble he would have been just as heroic if not more so. 

You ladies have forsaken JY temporarily? (it better be temporarily! Lol) Why? I actually sympathize more with him than EB this week. She hurt him deeply when she told him that his significance to her is only tied in with the musical. Now he doesn’t even have that anymore, and he’s had to give up everything. Whether or not his sincerity about the musical was based solely on his love for her, he was willing to go to the end with her, and she ditched him. I mean I wanted to slap him when he didn’t pick up the phone when she was in distress, but he didn’t know, and really what does he have to say to her at this point? I don’t think he knows what to do anymore. Maybe I was blinded by his hotness without his glasses, but I really only felt sorry for him. tears.gif That said, if he gives any encouragement whatsoever to that apron wearing squatter, then I'll be mad as hell. fury.gif

I also looked for pictures with thighs, but then I felt a little dirty. lolz sweatingbullets.gif 

Hello CDuskies!  :wub:    @hysun4lyf &shades_blue  you're both funny!   :lol:   lols...Don't take me seriously. My hubby thinks I'm trying to turn you both into a middle-age crazy women. I have no doubt that you're both young in your 20's & forgive your older sistah? hmmm?    blush.gif     I just arrive from a short trip in the south & read all your post. Now, I'm contemplating if I should watch the episode 11? Seems like another heartbreaking episode? (for EB/JY shipper)   :rolleyes:   I'll think about it while I'm cleaning my house. lol..I borrowed some EP album from a friend & i'll be thinking of CD & GHS! Yay!   :wub: :wub:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

It’s funny, I was shipping YJ and EB much more last week when the adorableness was mutually expressed, but she was so hung up over JY this week that she was a little awkward and standoffish towards YJ even when he was being adorable. YJ was definitely my hero this week, but if JY had any inclination that she was in trouble he would have been just as heroic if not more so. 

You ladies have forsaken JY temporarily? (it better be temporarily! Lol) Why? I actually sympathize more with him than EB this week. She hurt him deeply when she told him that his significance to her is only tied in with the musical. Now he doesn’t even have that anymore, and he’s had to give up everything. Whether or not his sincerity about the musical was based solely on his love for her, he was willing to go to the end with her, and she ditched him. I mean I wanted to slap him when he didn’t pick up the phone when she was in distress, but he didn’t know, and really what does he have to say to her at this point? I don’t think he knows what to do anymore. Maybe I was blinded by his hotness without his glasses, but I really only felt sorry for him. *quoted image* That said, if he gives any encouragement whatsoever to that apron wearing squatter, then I'll be mad as hell. *quoted image*

I also looked for pictures with thighs, but then I felt a little dirty. lolz *quoted image* 

Yay! I love discussions.  First of all, that screencap of him on the bed without his glasses was just pure fantasy invoking for me as well. w00t.gif

Secondly, my sympathy lies with GEB.  I'm sooo disappointed with JY for still not growing up.  He feels this is the second time around he's been betrayed by someone he loves for the sake of following her dream but his response is the same from the first time.  Can't he not fight for EB?  Maybe KH was not good enough to fight for,  but EB???  I felt betrayed that he just watched her bike away and then not answer her call.   He's having some internal dilemma, that's obvious, but didn't he learn from the first heartbreak?  Now, he's using ASA fury.gif as an excuse to isolate himself from his friends and EB.  He's so much older than EB but then coming from a rich family who doesn't seem to know much about responsibility, he still has a lot of growing up to do.  That said, I am still a CD fan biggrin.gif but not a HJY fan at this moment. I have faith in the storyboard, that's for sure.

Thirdly, I will miss you so, shades_blue, next weekend sad.gif. Happy Thanksgiving in advance!  I still have to watch your YT uploads but thank you for spending time to make them.  It will help me miss you less. w00t.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hello CDuskies!  :wub:    @hysun4lyf &shades_blue  you're both funny!   :lol:   lols...Don't take me seriously. My hubby thinks I'm trying to turn you both into a middle-age crazy women. I have no doubt that you're both young in your 20's & forgive your older sistah? hmmm?    blush.gif     I just arrive from a short trip in the south & read all your post. Now, I'm contemplating if I should watch the episode 11? Seems like another heartbreaking episode? (for EB/JY shipper)   :rolleyes:   I'll think about it while I'm cleaning my house. lol..I borrowed some EP album from a friend & i'll be thinking of CD & GHS! Yay!   :wub: :wub:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Our dear big sister, myonenonly, you always make us happy with your running commentaries that we just want to make you happy too with those darn-hard-to-find thighs.  Don't worry about us.  I'm more than capable of surviving this. w00t.gif I'm pretty sure shades_blue too.

I envy you for that EP album but not your chore...keke.  wub.gif

Hello CDuskies!  :rolleyes:       @hysun4lyf   :wub:  thanks for all your efforts & same to all cduskies here. You all Ace it! hehehe..You're all darlings  :wub:  by making everyone happy here. I'm not as computer savvy   sweatingbullets.gif   as all of you here so I just bubble away all my comments. I ask my hubby to teach me but he said i'm doing a good job as it is? huh?  :(   (i know he's too lazy to make time)  I don't touch his computer (afraid to mess up his column), i use my own laptap. As for the TheMu- I'm so grrrr! with both EB & JY. Is it pride that is keeping them apart? Why can't they say to each other they miss each other terribly   tears.gif     & love each other tremendously   :wub: ? hahaha! Kudos to the writer for making us anticipate for next. Daniel Choi may not be the most handsome actor in his generation but he's undeniebly exudes some hotness to me. He's got sex appeal & a killer smile  :D   that could melts every woman's heart. Also, I like the way his character in TheMu dress up..so carefree yet fashionable. I have this nagging question  w00t.gif    what he's like behind camera. Now, we know he likes EP music. (heard their music in bossa nova & instruments, i like the piano)  I know shades_blue & GHSforever are on vacation, nonetheless, let's keep this thread alive. Shall we ? Have a glorious Sunday!

• Like 2

HELLO CDUSKEETER :)

OMG ive missed you guys , how's eveybody doing hope everybody's doing well :)

Finished The MU and what great episode again I really love this drama ;)

OK be honest ladies dont you think the new girl was kind annoying :angry: , can she just go back to US, I do love her she's doing a great job with her character ;)

CD is very handsome with or without glasses :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction104_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction157_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction193_0001.jpg

I'm calling you is that why your smiling :w00t:

_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction240_0001.jpg

cant answer the phone ill call you back I promise :rolleyes:

_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction268_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE11XviD-CEOAM-Addiction281_0001.jpg

and finally my MV for the week :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmgrz4_the-musical-mv-wont-last-a-day-without-you_music

Hope you guys like it :)

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Yay! I love discussions.  First of all, that screencap of him on the bed without his glasses was just pure fantasy invoking for me as well. *quoted image*

Secondly, my sympathy lies with GEB.  I'm sooo disappointed with JY for still not growing up.  He feels this is the second time around he's been betrayed by someone he loves for the sake of following her dream but his response is the same from the first time.  Can't he not fight for EB?  Maybe KH was not good enough to fight for,  but EB???  I felt betrayed that he just watched her bike away and then not answer her call.   He's having some internal dilemma, that's obvious, but didn't he learn from the first heartbreak?  Now, he's using ASA *quoted image* as an excuse to isolate himself from his friends and EB.  He's so much older than EB but then coming from a rich family who doesn't seem to know much about responsibility, he still has a lot of growing up to do.  That said, I am still a CD fan *quoted image* but not a HJY fan at this moment. I have faith in the storyboard, that's for sure.

Thirdly, I will miss you so, shades_blue, next weekend *quoted image*. Happy Thanksgiving in advance!  I still have to watch your YT uploads but thank you for spending time to make them.  It will help me miss you less. *quoted image*

w00t.gif discussion!! What will I do this weekend without you and TheMu? tears.gif

I definitely see your point, and I agree that at 35 JY should be acting like a grown up, but I tend to act the same way when I get hurt, either by lashing out or closing myself off, and then I regret it later. It's a self preservation thing, and yeah, super immature, but it's hard to act mature when you're hurt & heartsick, no matter how old and mature you may be. Who am I kidding though, if I'm being honest, I just got lost in his eyelashes. Excuse me for a minute, I need to stare at this some more........

12-1.png

ahem...moving on. As far as him using ASA, maybe she is kind of a buffer for him right now, but they are old friends, so I'm not hating on him too much for hanging out with her yet. The way the preview looks for ep 12 though, I might scream. The difficult part is that we see EB suffering so it's easy to get angry at him, but the only thing he knows right now is that she looked uncomfortable seeing him with ASA, and we know he feels bad about the way he acted. I do want him to stop moping and fight for EB too, though, STAT. My sympathy for his eyelashes, er I mean for him, has its limits. That said, JY's been fighting for her for a while, can't EB do a little fighting for him? wub.gif

myonenonly someday we're going to find those thighs. tongue.gif It's terribly difficult of course phew.gif, but I think we are up to the challenge. lolz. I love your comments on everything, don't ever change!

Welcome back GHSforever! You can take over for me this weekend. Keep an eye on eunhye05 and hyesun4lyf, make sure they don't jump ship completely. *jokes! Love your screencaps and your MV! I agree, that girl needs to come back to the US, and I'll personally make sure she never bothers JY again! I think a vacation will be good for me, I'm beginning to blur the lines between reality and drama. blink.gif

Did you guys see the BTS video? CD is SO cute with GHS, trying to get her attention and grabbing her hand. I love how he always refers to her as Eun Bi! lolz

I notice that Earthprincess hasn't weighed in yet. Wherefore art thou, EP? unsure.gif

In my selfish black heart I'll be slightly relieved if there isn't an episode to miss on Fri so I won't miss the chance to discuss it with all of you, but I don't want you all to be without an episode, (and for ONCE I wanted to be able to watch 2 back to back!) so here's hoping that it doesn't get preempted!

Ohhh! I miss you both @GHSforever & @shades_blue. Welcome back. I thought you girls are away for the holiday? Maybe Earthprincess is. She's been missing in action. I love your mv GHSforever for this week. Always love Karen Carpenter's music. I happen to bump into meow's video for the making of TheMu episode 11. GHS & ? sorry forgot her name(ASA) are really friends yuh? She was so excited to see GHS. CD is like a kid trying to steal GHS's attention by shaking her arm. I notice he calls her Eunbi all the time even behind camera. There was no translation so I don't know what CD is trying to tell GHS..he open his thick jacket to let her see something, his body?!!! hmmm..CD you're trying to seduce our GHS ??? :w00t: This guy is pervertly funny!!!! lol......... Now, let's proceed with TheMu discussion, @shades_blue here's my added view for JY, in his defense...... i see him a confuse-in-love guy that doesn't know what to do with EB..... Aren't guys like that? Clueless to what women wants? sometimes we like the opposite kekekeke.......He thinks that by not calling her or ignoring her calls is the best thing to do right now. Remember (under the stairs scene) when he was trying to profess to EB how he feels the more she distanced herself from him. Can't take anymore rejections form her? :P .... So, he's afraid that, if he won't give her space he would lose her completely.... if only JY knew how EB misses him. :(...... I'm so excited with the next episode, but heard it from the grapevine, no TheMu again this friday? :angry:@hyesunfly Do you celebrate TG in Canada? Well ladies, to my fellow CDuskees, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy your families & I'll do the same.

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Ohhh! I miss you both @GHSforever & @shades_blue.   Welcome back. I thought you girls are away for the holiday? Maybe  Earthprincess is. She's been missing in action.   I love your mv GHSforever for this week. Always love Karen Carpenter's music. I happen to bump into meow's video for the making of TheMu episode 11.  GHS & ? sorry forgot her name(ASA) are really friends yuh? She was so excited to see GHS. CD is like a kid trying to steal GHS's attention by shaking her arm. I notice he calls her Eunbi all the time even behind camera. There was no translation so I don't know what CD is trying to tell GHS..he open his thick jacket to let her see something, his body?!!! hmmm..CD you're trying to seduce our GHS ???   :w00t:    This guy is pervertly funny!!!!  lol.........   Now, let's proceed with TheMu discussion, @shades_blue  here's my added view for JY, in his defense...... i see him a confuse-in-love guy that doesn't know what to do with EB..... Aren't guys like that? Clueless to what women wants? sometimes we like the opposite kekekeke.......He thinks that by not calling her or ignoring her calls is the best thing to do right now. Remember (under the stairs scene) when he was trying to profess to EB how he feels the more she distanced herself from him. Can't take anymore rejections form her?  :P .... So, he's afraid that, if he won't give her space he would lose her completely.... if only JY knew how EB misses him.  :(...... I'm so excited with the next episode, but heard it from the grapevine, no TheMu again this friday?  :angry:  @hyesunfly   Do you celebrate TG in Canada?  Well ladies, to my fellow CDuskees, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy your families & I'll do the same.

I'm not leaving until Wednesday myonenonly but I'll be gone until next Friday. I think GHSforever is back from her trip. Maybe Earthprincess is on vacation too? I think in the BTS, CD was joking with GHS that she has a winter coat but he only has a shirt on in that scene. Whatever he was doing, it was cute. I agree with you that JY is afraid of rejection and a bit clueless right now! wacko.gif As soon as he finds out that EB has feelings for him, I'm pretty sure his funk will be over. ;) Happy Thanksgiving! w00t.gif

If I'm not mistaken, I think Canada's Thanksgiving is usually about month earlier than in the US? Am I right hyesun4lyf

Guest hyesun4lyf

I'm not leaving until Wednesday myonenonly but I'll be gone until next Friday. I think GHSforever is back from her trip. Maybe Earthprincess is on vacation too? I think in the BTS, CD was joking with GHS that she has a winter coat but he only has a shirt on in that scene. Whatever he was doing, it was cute. I agree with you that JY is afraid of rejection and a bit clueless right now! *quoted image* As soon as he finds out that EB has feelings for him, I'm pretty sure his funk will be over. ;) Happy Thanksgiving! *quoted image*

If I'm not mistaken, I think Canada's Thanksgiving is usually about month earlier than in the US? Am I right hyesun4lyf

I've been wondering about Earthprincess too.  I hope you're okay, C'Dusk'er.  Missing you. sad.gif

Yes, you're right, shades_blue.  Canada's TG day is in October but a lot of us here follow closely US' TG for the black Friday event w00t.gif.  Can't resist those dirt-cheap electronics and the runners!!!! OMGoodness, the runners! w00t.gif Gah!  wacko.gif I have to stop thinking about the unfairness of it all or I'll burst with envy.

Anyways, on with our discussion...ermm, eunhye05, please don't hate me dear chingu tears.gif but I only lasted for a day and a half with my animosity to HJY (someone's video is to blamesweatingbullets.gif)...keke.   I can understand now why he would sulk.  He laid bare his feelings but was rejected, and as human beings I think that's usually our first response.  Then seeing GHS back doing her milk/bike thingy, I think it angered him some more because if only she had accepted his offer, she wouldn't be working that hard anymore.  I remember how he did not want her to work in the morgue and was willing to loan her some money to survive.  He just wanted the best for her.

I can't wait for the next episode, tho I will be waiting quite a while mad.gif to see him run to GHS when he learns of what happened to her but there is that ASAcrazy.gif situation...me not liking it.  When is that kiss from GHS going to happen???

GHSforever, thank you for that video.  Yours is kind of a soother after watching shades_blue's really sad one.

I've been doing a semi-marathon of BFB.  I can't believe CD filmed this after most of TheMu.  He's so different here.  He made me laughed out loud several times. wub.gif He's a really good actor and I hope we can see his upcoming movie which will be different as well.

2c7a5102103111e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Ohhh! I miss you both @GHSforever & @shades_blue.   Welcome back. I thought you girls are away for the holiday? Maybe  Earthprincess is. She's been missing in action.   I love your mv GHSforever for this week. Always love Karen Carpenter's music. I happen to bump into meow's video for the making of TheMu episode 11.  GHS & ? sorry forgot her name(ASA) are really friends yuh? She was so excited to see GHS. CD is like a kid trying to steal GHS's attention by shaking her arm. I notice he calls her Eunbi all the time even behind camera. There was no translation so I don't know what CD is trying to tell GHS..he open his thick jacket to let her see something, his body?!!! hmmm..CD you're trying to seduce our GHS ???   :w00t:    This guy is pervertly funny!!!!  lol.........   Now, let's proceed with TheMu discussion, @shades_blue  here's my added view for JY, in his defense...... i see him a confuse-in-love guy that doesn't know what to do with EB..... Aren't guys like that? Clueless to what women wants? sometimes we like the opposite kekekeke.......He thinks that by not calling her or ignoring her calls is the best thing to do right now. Remember (under the stairs scene) when he was trying to profess to EB how he feels the more she distanced herself from him. Can't take anymore rejections form her?  :P .... So, he's afraid that, if he won't give her space he would lose her completely.... if only JY knew how EB misses him.  :(...... I'm so excited with the next episode, but heard it from the grapevine, no TheMu again this friday?  :angry:  @hyesunfly   Do you celebrate TG in Canada?  Well ladies, to my fellow CDuskees, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy your families & I'll do the same.

erhmmm! @hyesun4lyf  sorry i killed your codename! lol..(my hubby noticed it) I was reading some post in DB & came across this hysunfly. The name was etched in my mind? The question was intended for you sis...Peace?  :D  :wub:

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

erhmmm! @hyesun4lyf  sorry i killed your codename! lol..(my hubby noticed it) I was reading some post in DB & came across this hysunfly. The name was etched in my mind? The question was intended for you sis...Peace?  :D  :wub:

Canada celebrates TG in October.  You can call me, hye for short dear myonenonly.biggrin.gif I did not even notice that but I'm also familiar with that other name from DB.  I was just there to check up if DB have deleted my comments...keke.  It sure became a fanwar for some w00t.gifph34r.gif  I wonder if we'll ever do the same for CD but it's usually just GHS who gets bashed.  I'm pretty sure if ever it'll happen for our CD, the C'Dusketeers will be the first posters to defend him w00t.gif.

@GHSforever, @shades_blue, @myonenonly and to your ever supportive husband, a happy Thanksgiving!!!wub.gif  And to all other C'Duskers in the States!!!

Guest shades_blue

I've been wondering about Earthprincess too.  I hope you're okay, C'Dusk'er.  Missing you. *quoted image*

Yes, you're right, shades_blue.  Canada's TG day is in October but a lot of us here follow closely US' TG for the black Friday event *quoted image*.  Can't resist those dirt-cheap electronics and the runners!!!! OMGoodness, the runners! *quoted image* Gah!  *quoted image* I have to stop thinking about the unfairness of it all or I'll burst with envy.

Anyways, on with our discussion...ermm, eunhye05, please don't hate me dear chingu *quoted image* but I only lasted for a day and a half with my animosity to HJY (someone's video is to blame*quoted image*)...keke.   I can understand now why he would sulk.  He laid bare his feelings but was rejected, and as human beings I think that's usually our first response.  Then seeing GHS back doing her milk/bike thingy, I think it angered him some more because if only she had accepted his offer, she wouldn't be working that hard anymore.  I remember how he did not want her to work in the morgue and was willing to loan her some money to survive.  He just wanted the best for her.

I can't wait for the next episode, tho I will be waiting quite a while *quoted image* to see him run to GHS when he learns of what happened to her but there is that ASA*quoted image* situation...me not liking it.  When is that kiss from GHS going to happen???

GHSforever, thank you for that video.  Yours is kind of a soother after watching shades_blue's really sad one.

I've been doing a semi-marathon of BFB.  I can't believe CD filmed this after most of TheMu.  He's so different here.  He made me laughed out loud several times. *quoted image* He's a really good actor and I hope we can see his upcoming movie which will be different as well.

*quoted image*

keke, another win for shades_blue and her mind control! Talking about myself in the 3rd person is creepy, but that's how we mad scientists operate. I've been slowly working my way through BFB too, and CD is absolutely gut-busting-ly ridiculous (runway antics, belly dancing, the list goes on)! It's hard to believe it's the same person, but that what makes him so talented! 

We need that kiss scene to happen sometime this century, and I really hope it's not a "dream sequence", unless a real kiss scene later makes up for it. 

I don't know why people feel the need to bash GHS, I've never seen her be anything but lovable. C'Dusketeers are a highly trained army, if there were any CD haters, we'd wipe the floor with 'em!

hyesun4lyf if it makes you feel better, I don't think I've ever actually seen Thanksgiving day runners ph34r.gif, unless you're talking about table runners? lolz

@ kiefshi1056 he is filming a movie called "Taigong". It's a thriller!

Alright I'm cutting myself off now, I haven't even packed yet. Have a wonderful next week C'Duskies! Keep this thread warm! wub.gif

Guest Earthprincess

hello everyone!! i am still here, just on lurk mode most of the time as I am just going through some personal rough patches (CD, can you relate?) i do believe in the storyboard and have a lot of thoughts about HJY's character and the story arc between him and EB. Since, I can't make it so coherent, I probably will need to resort into fic goo writing.

Anyways, whereabouts is CD -- attending some VIP screening again (Teuk.Su.Bon - Special Search Division?) Uhm, me dislike the hair.

SQ2ZR.jpg

And uhm, who is this woman?!? Lee Hyo Ri?!? (Don't sink my ship, don't sink.... don't sink.... my my my, ship... sobs in the corner)

0fmUC.jpg

Guest bubblysunnie

hello everyone!!  i am still here, just on lurk mode most of the time as I am just going through some personal rough patches (CD, can you relate?)  i do believe in the storyboard and have a lot of thoughts about HJY's character and the story arc between him and EB.  Since, I can't make it so coherent, I probably will need to resort into fic goo writing.

Anyways, whereabouts is CD -- attending some VIP screening again (Teuk.Su.Bon - Special Search Division?)  Uhm, me dislike the hair.

*quoted image*

And uhm, who is this woman?!?  Lee Hyo Ri?!? (Don't sink my ship, don't sink.... don't sink.... my my my, ship... sobs in the corner)

*quoted image*

Thanks for this wonderful update on DC, earthprincess.wub.gif  Though I am bothered by the 2nd photo..did they come together??sad.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

hello everyone!!  i am still here, just on lurk mode most of the time as I am just going through some personal rough patches (CD, can you relate?)  i do believe in the storyboard and have a lot of thoughts about HJY's character and the story arc between him and EB.  Since, I can't make it so coherent, I probably will need to resort into fic goo writing.

Anyways, whereabouts is CD -- attending some VIP screening again (Teuk.Su.Bon - Special Search Division?)  Uhm, me dislike the hair.

*quoted image*

And uhm, who is this woman?!?  Lee Hyo Ri?!? (Don't sink my ship, don't sink.... don't sink.... my my my, ship... sobs in the corner)

*quoted image*

Chingu!  It's nice to hear from you again. I'm channeling all my positive thoughts to you.  **BIG HUG**

Thank you for posting the pics.  I agree, the hair doesn't do anything for me and am with you and  bubblysunnie on the second pic.  The way it was shot, they looked like they were together for that event.  Even their outfits kind of match. fury.gif  myonenonly will love the layered look CD went for.happy.gif

Enjoy the rest of the week, dear Earthprincess and to all C'Duskers.  Ep 11's Eng sub will be up soon so at least that's something to look forward to. biggrin.gif