Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

After watching 1st episode of TheMu, I know that this guy Daniel Choi could really act. Then after more episodes, I'm loving this guy now! His acting is good & convincing. I remember my drama teacher always say a good acting is when you see the eyes...it has the power to make the audience believe you. Daniel Choi has it! So when I watch TheMu, his character convinced me that Hong loves EB. So, that's why I love CD. lol...  But if it happens in real life I'm for it too.hehehe.. I hope both of them are free? I kind of know that GHS doesn't have any( since she's my idol & has followed her for at least 5 yrs now), how about CD? I know nothing about him though.

• Love 2

Guest shades_blue

Hilarious! Daniel Choi's character here is so funny..a pervert one indeed! :w00t: Can't stop laughing. I was right that he'll end up kissing the pillow!:P  oh my...when can we see you really kissing EB?..a passionate kiss please!!!!:wub:

LOL'ing that you were right about the pillow. He was lovin' the pillow like nobody's business, for sure. 

Guest hyesun4lyf

@myonenonly...that was really hilarious about your pillow kiss prediction.  I actually laughed out loud when I watched the scene.  Cuteness to the highest.  wub.gif Anymore predictions?

@shades_blue...Before episode 8, I was really willing to give you CD with all of my heart rolleyes.gif but now, my dear chingu, I think I'm having a transfer of affection moment...I want CD for GHS...NOW!  like if I could make it happen, I would, really, totally, with all the powers in this world, for real, honest.  Aahhh....how can I sleep now?  

@GHSforever...you have never let me down with your videos.  Thank you and thank you in advance for the 8 more to come...hehe.biggrin.gif

Page 4 indeed.  Yay!

Guest shades_blue

@GHSforever just watching that MV again makes me all giddy.

Ok, so this article has this additional piece of dialogue from the “I’ll wait for you” almost kiss scene : Source 

”Hong says to Ko who fell asleep at his house, “Isn’t there any prize for me? Do you know why I spent the whole night yesterday to make the musical run again? Because you wanted to perform in the musical, and I wanted to give you what you wanted,” and tries to kiss her.

But Ko shows an embarrassed look and closes her eyes. Hong says, “I will wait until the day you are willing to give me what I want,” expressing his feelings for her. Ko’s facial expressions show her feelings for him as well, and their relationship seem to develop as the series continues.”

LOL @ “Isn’t there any prize for me?” So. Cute.

:w00t:@ hyesun4lyf, now you’re on board with shipping CD & GHS? No worries, I will give him up so we can ship them together! :wub:

@GHSforever just watching that MV again makes me all giddy.

Ok, so this article has this additional piece of dialogue from the “I’ll wait for you” almost kiss scene : Source 

”Hong says to Ko who fell asleep at his house, “Isn’t there any prize for me? Do you know why I spent the whole night yesterday to make the musical run again? Because you wanted to perform in the musical, and I wanted to give you what you wanted,” and tries to kiss her.

But Ko shows an embarrassed look and closes her eyes. Hong says, “I will wait until the day you are willing to give me what I want,” expressing his feelings for her. Ko’s facial expressions show her feelings for him as well, and their relationship seem to develop as the series continues.”

LOL @ “Isn’t there any prize for me?” So. Cute.

:wub:AAAWWW! thank you for the translation shades_blue. I was wondering what Hong said to EB. That was pure cuteness. Love it! :wub: :wub:

:w00t:@ hyesun4lyf, now you’re on board with shipping CD & GHS? No worries, I will give him up so we can ship them together! :wub:

• Like 2

Hello Guys :)

Thanks for the lovely comment with my MV i really appreciate them all :)

@shades_blue love your MV as well I'm obsessed with this drama I cant sleep :)

I love Daniel choi acting here, he's so cute he makes me smile :)

@hyesun4lyf I'm shipping this couple too :)

@myoneonly thanks for the quick recap I really appreciate it :)

my favorite scene for episode 8 was CD kissing GHS pillow that was the best :)

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

@shades_blue  Hong says, “I will wait until the day you are willing to give me what I want,” expressing his feelings for her.   

Aaahhh!  I was totally focused on CD's face as he was saying his line, most probably that line above, with my heart doing somersaults.  Who needs exercise when just watching this drama makes our heart beat faster? sweatingbullets.gif

To all CD fans, have a great week ahead. biggrin.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

Got nothing new about our dear CD wub.gif but just thought to visit this thread and keep it warm blush.gif

the-musical-ep1-15.jpg

I'll be here until it's time for me to go back to life aka WORK sad.gif.

Happy Monday/Tuesday! 

Ok, just to let you fellow CD fans know, phew.gif I was here for an hour and 15 minutes and 39 seconds.  Now, life is calling me.  See you next time!!!

Guest shades_blue

Got nothing new about our dear CD *quoted image* but just thought to visit this thread and keep it warm *quoted image*

*quoted image*

I'll be here until it's time for me to go back to life aka WORK *quoted image*.

Happy Monday/Tuesday! 

Ok, just to let you fellow CD fans know, *quoted image* I was here for an hour and 15 minutes and 39 seconds.  Now, life is calling me.  See you next time!!!

Aww, way to keep the thread warm! You were in here for an hour (!), 15 min (!), and 39 secs (!)? You deserve mad props hyesun4lyf. Hmm.....I wonder if I could scrounge up something on CD if I look hard enough. I will proceed to look and be back. 

Following your example, I think we should make it our mission to keep this thread from dying a slow death. We need some recruits though! C'mon people, how can anyone resist THIS? : wub.gif

choi-daniel-kosmopolitan-1.jpg

laugh.gif I just saw this picture and I had to post this for you hyesun4lyf. It's your favorite hair! With daisies! 

%EC%B5%9C%EB%8B%A4%EB%8B%88%EC%97%98_skfo8109.jpg?type=w3

Guest hyesun4lyf

@shades_blue...aww! so sweet of you to post THE HAIR, oh sorry, a pic of CDbiggrin.gif  I think when TheMu is over, I will go and watch The World... again and fast-track to all CD's scenes (it won't hurt that he got quite a few scenes with HyunBin) and maybe this time THE HAIR will grow on me w00t.gif 

I'm lovin' his hair in TheMu tho. wub.gif  It's actually better styled than GHS'  most of the time...ke ke. 

@myonenonly...keep those posts coming.

Now, I'm off to bed so I can get up early to watch TheMu Eng subbed.  Thanks @GHSforever for the heads up.

Guest shades_blue

Happy Tuesday CD fans! 

tumblr_lsct0vqouR1qgjkxwo1_500.gif

@hyesun4lyf I agree CD's hair is awesome in TheMu. Maybe they spent so much time on it that they forgot about GHS. tongue.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

So, I was back-reading this thread (compared to GHS' thread, thank goodness it did not take me long sweatingbullets.gif) and I'm reposting an excerpt from CD's Bazaar mag interview (thanks to @addikeluangman) that made me think this guy is more than just a baby-faced actor...

In his interview, he revealed, “I want to move to the States and work part-time jobs at corner marts and dry cleaning stores. I want to start anew in a completely different environment. I wasn’t that rich when I first debuted, so I wanted to make a lot of money with my career. I ran directly for the future ahead of me all this while, but now that time has passed, I feel differently.”

He continued, “Can you really be happy living in a nice house, driving a nice car, and wearing beautiful clothes? The more you possess, the more hardships you face. Money cannot secure happiness for you, and it’s things like this to remain an obstacle in my life.”

For a guy just in his mid-twenties, that's a very insightful thing to say.  He must have a great family to begin with for him to remain grounded like that. wub.gif

I was also scrounging for some news on CD and found this in Soompi`s news archive,  Taigong movie.

I`m not sure if this is news to you, fellow CD fans, but it is to me.  I`m happy that he is keeping busy and hope for his career to soar higher.

Annyeong!

Hello ladies :)

@shades blue OMG thanks for the picture so handsome this guys is so underrated I'm falling for him everyday :)

@hyesun4fly hello dear your right the way he thinks he reminds me of our dear GHS, their both grounded, dont care about material things I love them :)

have you guys seen this he's so cute

• Love 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hello ladies :)

@shades blue OMG thanks for the picture so handsome this guys is so underrated I'm falling for him everyday :)

@hyesun4fly hello dear your right the way he thinks he reminds me of our dear GHS, their both grounded, dont care about material things I love them :)

have you guys seen this he's so cute

Omo!  I love, I love, I love!  The interview was so natural.  Soooo CD!  He's very honest and open especially about his dad.  A guy showing his vulnerability on air is so refreshing and enchanting.  I really like this guy, Choi Daniel.  I wish for him to have a long career and that he be blessed with a loving relationship that will last forever.  Is me getting too cheesy?  blush.gif  Thank you so much, GHSforever!!!wub.gif

@shades_blue and @GHSforever and to all the other ChoiSun shippers,  I have a confession to make.  I know I got very excited after watching Episode 8 and that "bed scene" of CD wub.gif and wanted to jump ship and abandon my loyalty to GHS and the guy I want for her.  Sadly, I will stay with my first love.  I like CD very, very much but I am still invested in the other guy hoping for the best.  Nothing may come out of it but for now until proven otherwise I will be truly a shipper of GHS...

I wish for Friday to come soon with all the angst it will bring us.  Happy Wednesday y'all!

Yay, page 5!  First!

Yeah Daniel Choi has a coming movie which they have to shoot or probably started shooting already since they finished shooting TheMu, read it from Hancinema weeks ago. Our CD is also busy these days. That's interesting if CD is not materialistic also like our GHS. They will make a good pair. LOL.. I wonder if CD has a girlfriend? This guy is also so private with his life. I tried to look for anything about him & nothing's mentioned about his private life. HMMM..I'm more convinced that if he's free I'm for him for GHS..lol..What about our GHS? Oh boy!!! It has to be mutual. hahaha!!! :wub: :wub:

• Love 2