Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

57 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Someone spotted Daniel on Fly High, Butterfly drama set. He is likely to be still filming for the drama!

Really missing Choi Daniel Oppa. When he finish filming? When they air his new drama on tv? :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/12/2021 at 9:48 PM, gm4queen said:

Someone spotted Daniel on Fly High, Butterfly drama set. He is likely to be still filming for the drama!

He is standing far from us facing forward :heart:

Love the artwork on the salon wall. :lol:

193418818_2842738792704315_7028095589527

Credit : dcinside

Thanks! I wish his wardrobe made him his age or younger, these tones he's wearing are a bit muted and mature.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Thanks! I wish his wardrobe made him his age or younger, these tones he's wearing are a bit muted and mature.

Yes, I also noticed that! His costumes are mostly light or off coloured! May be the production team want him to look more mature than other older actors since he is a professional hair dresser?? B) I am still not quite sure about his character though whether he is a single man or a single dad or something else. Let's wait a bit more! I feel we are almost there! :heart: He's been filming for 9 months now!

• Blob 1

Look, it's Daniel on the drama set with other cast members! :lol:

Seriously, why is he not smiling and looking out of energy in these photos as @Pyar chingu said??! :(

His character looks more mysterious to me?! -_-

BkjxWaS.jpg

Credit : instagram

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Seriously, why is he not smiling and looking out of energy in these photos as @Pyar chingu said??! :(

url=https:%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.flwo4-2.

Credit : instagram

I’m getting butterflies seeing oppa’s photos I’m so happy:sparklyeyes:

Edited by Riya Varma
Typos
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Want to see Daniel Oppa smile happily. Love you Oppa. Can not wait to see the drama. ❤

• Love 1

Choi Daniel dcinside update

1hDf27M.jpg

Fans in Daniel's dcgallery are hinting that he is still filming for Fly High, Butterfly. Discussing with the staff and getting his makeup done.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=27979&page=1

As of photos and details we have so far, I still believe that Daniel is single and ready to mingle in the drama. There are no evidence that he is playing as a father/ single parent in Fly High, Butterfly. However, scenes of his childhood will be filmed on next Wednesday with child actors. Let's keep our eyes on the net as we might be able to see him again on the drama set soon.

Ladies, feel free to post your thoughts here. This thread is too quiet for a handsome lead actor who's having an upcoming drama ahead! -_-

• Love 2

58 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies, feel free to post your thoughts here. This thread is too quiet for a handsome lead actor who's having an upcoming drama ahead! -_-

No matter what role he play, he do it to the best. Can not wait to Daniel oppa's new drama. Hope filming end soon. ❤ 

• Love 1

On 6/16/2021 at 9:36 PM, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel dcinside update

Fans in Daniel's dcgallery are hinting that he is still filming for Fly High, Butterfly. Discussing with the staff and getting his makeup done.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=27979&page=1

As of photos and details we have so far, I still believe that Daniel is single and ready to mingle in the drama. There are no evidence that he is playing as a father/ single parent in Fly High, Butterfly. However, scenes of his childhood will be filmed on next Wednesday with child actors. Let's keep our eyes on the net as we might be able to see him again on the drama set soon.

Can't wait for his new drama. Thank you sooo much sister ❤❤❤

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Love 2

Hi ladies!

The July edition of Singles magazine is coming out and look who this is!

He is smoking hot.... :scream: :heart::lol:

FDpI0Wm.png

The promo released by Singles magazine is below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQZy9_7FPCP/

Now that he is featuring in July issues of magazines, then it's highly possible that Fly High, Butterfly will air in August. Let's get ready!!!

:hooray2:

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hi ladies!

He is looking smoking hotter than ever! :scream: :heart::lol:

OMG. Oppa look so handsome. So happy to see him finally. :scream:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hi ladies!

He is looking smoking hotter than ever! :scream: :heart::lol:

The promo released by Singles magazine is below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQZy9_7FPCP/

Now that he is featuring in July issues of magazines, then it's highly possible that Fly High, Butterfly will air in August. Let's get ready!!!

:hooray2:

ARGH !!! Does he look younger again?! Low neckline and cleavage :P all black look!

love that Singles magazine loves him and had previous features of his Jugglers and Beast eras.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote pictures! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, L Leung said:

ARGH !!! Does he look younger again?! Low neckline and cleavage :P all black look!

love that Singles magazine loves him and had previous features of his Jugglers and Beast eras.

This should be an outdoor photoshoot he has done! He is so smoking younger looking, being wild as you sad. But this is just one photo and think about the whole pictorial. Gosh... I just can't control myself! :heart: Finally he is coming back to the k- dramaland!! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

This should be an outdoor photoshoot he has done! He is so smoking younger looking, being wild as you sad. But this is just one photo and think about the whole pictorial. Gosh... I just can't control myself! :heart: Finally he is coming back to the k- dramaland!! 

Just realized he's holding a pair of sunglasses. Looking so innocent yet sexy. What a man. Looking forward to the video of this photoshoot.

• Like 1
  • Love 1