Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

233713999_231516582308430_48747942384631

This is the last public appearance of Daniel in 2020, before start filming for Fly High, Butterfly

What will be his first public appearance in 2021, after finish filming for Fly High, Butterfly??!. 

Are you excited, guys???! I am desperate to see this man again! :)

• Love 1

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

120646725_987691954991176_21188559655006

This is the last public appearance of Daniel in 2020, before start filming for Fly High, Butterfly

What will be his first public appearance in 2021, after finish filming for Fly High, Butterfly??!. 

Are you excited, guys???! I am desperate to see this man again! :)

Why this look, Daniel!!!? Not your best! I cannot abide! You're an idol, for God's sake! :joy:

_DSC7857.jpg?type=w1200

1.jpg?type=w1200

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Found this English interview of the movie Beast just now:-

Awww... Thank you so much for the link dear!! And he is the youngest cast member of the movie. Just look at this tall man being cuddling with his senior actors. The cutest thing ever!!!! :) :heart: He is a little kid in grown man's body! 

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Combsmania said:

Fly High Butterfly is not on a list of this upcoming May. I think our Daniel drama would be re-sheduled... 

Yeah! Everyone says that Fly High Butterfly is airing this month. But they haven't even released his official photos yet. So it's obvious that his upcoming drama is not airing in this month! I wish if he gets casted in another drama soon. Then we can see him within 2 months of period. Miss this guy on-screen. :( 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah! Everyone says that Fly High Butterfly is airing this month. But they haven't even released his official photos yet. So it's obvious that his upcoming drama is not airing in this month! I wish if he gets casted in another drama soon. Then we can see him within 2 months of period. Miss this guy on-screen. :( 

Hopefully, if they will not air the drama this month. We should wait until next month.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Fly High Butterfly is not on a list of this upcoming May. I think our Daniel drama would be re-sheduled... 

When we see our dear oppa on tv? This so sad. It's been long time since we last saw him. :bawling:

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Hopefully, if they will not air the drama this month. We should wait until next month.

Just now, Pyar said:

When we see our dear oppa on tv? This so sad. It's been long time since we last saw him. :bawling:

Since last year, Daniel's upcoming drama was slated to air in 1st half of 2021. Then they have to air the drama next month. Otherwise it would be 2nd half of this year. I am also so worried about this that it's Daniel's come back drama to the small screen in 3 years. :(

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Since last year, Daniel's upcoming drama was slated to air in 1st half of 2021. Then they have to air the drama next month. Otherwise it would be 2nd half of this year. I am also so worried about this that it's Daniel's come back drama to the small screen in 3 years. :(

I think some reason happened, that's why the Daniel drama been postponed to the current scheduled :dissapointed_relieved: other things, maybe they really still filming the drama so, they not yet released any poster or the final scheduled yet.

18 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Miss him too.. So muchh

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

Daniel's upcoming drama Fly, Butterfly is not yet licensed in Rakutein Viki. So it's obvious that his come back drama will not air on May 24. Every person is confused over the absence of his official photos from the drama itself. So happy that everyone loves our handsome guy and keeps their eye on his upcoming projects. You really deserve more recognition, Daniel!!! :heart:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel's upcoming drama Fly, Butterfly is not yet licensed in Rakutein Viki. So it's obvious that his come back drama will not air on May 24. Every person is confused over the absence of his official photos from the drama itself. So happy that everyone loves our handsome guy and keeps their eye on his upcoming projects. You really deserve more recognition, Daniel!!! :heart:

I miss you so much oppa!! Please come soon. I’m still hoping to see you.

• Love 2

Choi Daniel dcinside update

Today is the Children's Day in South Korea. So Choi Daniel's fans shared his biography from a cute boy in to a sexy man in his dcinside website.

photo113674.jpg

Spoiler

FCi5MroVQAM-N1R?format=jpg&name=small

FCi5MrVUUAk0UMd?format=jpg&name=900x900

FCi70shVIAE1HYd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

FCi2GpvVQAA0G3i?format=jpg&name=large

The man himself is supposed to visit dcinside and greet children. 

Let's see if he makes a surprise visit.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=27940&page=1

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1