Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 12/13/2020 at 7:41 PM, gm4queen said:

The pleasure is all mine dear! I hope we can have a lot of fun here! :) After all, he is a handsome guy & we ladies are in love with him. And this is my desktop wallpaper. Love is in the air when he is around. Butterflies! :wub: Tagging new friend @Riya Varma as well! 

97812143_110227344027872_861494304839827

Thank you for mentioning me @gm4queen im so excited to be a part of this platform. And Choi Daniel is my wallpaper too :) <3

On 12/13/2020 at 5:10 PM, Pyar said:

:wub: @Riya Varma this is for you. He so cute as you said.

EkYtZgoUwAAVo-c?format=jpg&name=large

Omg thank you for this. You really made my day <3 :*

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Thank you for mentioning me @gm4queen im so excited to be a part of this platform. And Choi Daniel is my wallpaper too :) <3

I am so happy that you joined in with us to show your love for him, dear! :) Yes, please visit the forum when you get free times & we can share our love for him in every way possible here. And don't ever be hesitate to post comments here! This platform is all & only about him & we can talk everything related to him as much as we like. :lol: Hope we can have a fun time ahead with his new drama. Please continue to show your support for him, dear! :heart: Great things take time!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am so happy that you joined in with us to show your love for him, dear! :) Yes, please visit the forum when you get free times & we can share our love for him in every way possible here. And don't ever be hesitate to post comments here! This platform is all & only about him & we can talk everything related to him as much as we like. :lol: Hope we can have a fun time ahead with his new drama. Please continue to show your support for him, dear! :heart: Great things take time!!!!

Hehe thank you so much, you are so kind!! <3 

On 12/13/2020 at 3:26 PM, gm4queen said:

Darling, this is the music video i edited for Daniel! Hope you will love it! It is so amazing that he has grown up from a cute boy in to a hot hunk! Enjoy!!!! :heart:

• Love 2

Dear @Riya Varma & @Parz ladies, have you ever watched High kick through the roof in 2009-2010?! 

68346682_2267959260182274_62539824876518

This is Daniel's first lead role & he rose to stardom as soon as the drama hit the audience. It actually was a sit-com but the series has a not-so-good ending!! :mellow: He played as a handsome doctor wearing eye-glasses! Two ladies fall for one guy/ Daniel in the drama & then something bad happen at the end. :( It is a series with 126 episodes but everyone prefer only 125 episodes. You will see what I mean if you watch it! Be careful!!!

This is a summary of episodes 96 & 97! Hope you can have some idea about what is going on there! :) 

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Riya Varma & @Parz ladies, have you ever watched High kick through the roof in 2009-2010?! 

68346682_2267959260182274_62539824876518

This is Daniel's first lead role & he rose to stardom as soon as the drama hit the audience. It actually was a sit-com but the series has a not-so-good ending!! :mellow: He played as a handsome doctor wearing eye-glasses! Two ladies fall for one guy/ Daniel in the drama & then something bad happen at the end. :( It is a series with 126 episodes but everyone prefer only 125 episodes. You will see what I mean if you watch it! Be careful!!!

This is a summary of episodes 96 & 97! Hope you can have some idea about what is going on there! :) 

DEFINITELY GOING TO WATCH!! Thank you for the synopsis 

• Love 2

Wow!! Page 275 already :o & this forum is all about sharing the handsomeness of our love, Choi Daniel! :) Adding some of his pics for new friends @Riya Varma & @Parz to see. He is gorgeous, right??! He is always giving me butterflies! And we are willing to know how you two first get to know about this handsome hunk?! I am sure we all have interesting stories to share about him! :heart:

131454358_2707087126269483_1778921993431

131272828_2707087566269439_4733250034951

131454384_2707087119602817_5903008562381

Enjoy & chit chat, ladies! :D 

We can't wait to read your thoughts about him!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow!! Page 275 already :o & this forum is all about sharing the handsomeness of our love, Choi Daniel! :) Adding some of his pics for new friends @Riya Varma & @Parz to see. He is gorgeous, right??! He is always giving me butterflies! And we are willing to know how you two first get to know about this handsome hunk?! I am sure we all have interesting stories to share about him! :heart:

131454358_2707087126269483_1778921993431

131272828_2707087566269439_4733250034951

131454384_2707087119602817_5903008562381

Enjoy & chit chat, ladies! :D 

We can't wait to read your thoughts about him!

I’m literally crying he’s so handsome i can’t breath <3 :’( And thank you for the tag :*

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

skjliebe instagram update

先月(11/28)参加したチェダニエルssiオンラインイベントに参加すると、もれなく貰えるチェキが届いた

イベント当日に撮影した貴重なチェキ
大切にしよ

When I participated in the Choi Daniel ssi online event in last month (11/28), I received the check I received

Valuable check taken on the day of the event

Take good care of it 

FKWZlc0agAAAnC6?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDwCRzJkHl/

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

132128390_2711495069162022_1293220442578

Well, Daniel held his online fan meeting on November 28 & the winners are already been decided in the competition. They will be receiving beautiful gifts such as beaded bracelets handmade by Daniel himself & musical boxes Daniel chose himself as christmas presents at the event. The photos of the gifts are already uploaded on his Japanese fan club but it's only viewable in Japan itself. :( 

Also another video of Daniel has been uploaded on his Japanese fan club as well. His greetings for the year end and New Year holidays. He is telling you not to catch a cold. :) It's also viewable only in Japan itself.

We had some of his updates this year but I am expecting a lot of happy stuff for him in the upcoming 2021. His photos, videos, interviews & more. :lol: Great things take time. So stay tuned, everyone! 

131965545_2711506375827558_5557940725273

- by gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

We had some of his updates this year but I am expecting a lot of happy stuff for him in the upcoming 2021. His photos, videos, interviews & more. :lol: Great things take time. So stay tuned, everyone! 

Yeah. Can't wait see Choi Daniel oppa in New drama. Hope we have updates soon. It's been long time not seeing him. Merry Christmas, handsome oppa !! ❤

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021
On 12/24/2020 at 6:47 AM, gm4queen said:

Well, Daniel held his online fan meeting on November 28 & the winners are already been decided in the competition. They will be receiving beautiful gifts such as beaded bracelets handmade by Daniel himself & musical boxes Daniel chose himself as christmas presents at the event. The photos of the gifts are already uploaded on his Japanese fan club but it's only viewable in Japan itself. :( 

Also another video of Daniel has been uploaded on his Japanese fan club as well. His greetings for the year end and New Year holidays. He is telling you not to catch a cold. :) It's also viewable only in Japan itself.

- by gm4queen

I want a bracelet too :’( </3

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Drama #12 (Starts at 7:04)

Fly High, Butterfly

It's korean drama scheduled to air in 2021 with cast including Kim Hyang Gi, Daniel Choi, Oh Yoon Ah & Shim Eun Woo. Fly High, Butterfly revolves around the workers and patrons of a hair salon called Fly High, Butterfly. The ensemble cast has already drawn attention, especially the return of Daniel Choi to the small screen. He has filled in some small bit roles on various dramas, but finally he is making his long-awaited return to stardom. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Can't wait we all waiting for him for long drama since the ghost detective. I missed the ghost detective

Me too darling!! I miss him so much on screen! So I binge watch his every drama right now! The only thing he did for 2 years was just cameo appearances so everyone is definitely waiting for him in 2021. And I really hope someone reveal a new photo of Daniel on the drama set soon. We haven't seen any of his pics on the drama set after November 5!! :(

And guess what dear, I get vibrant-blue-butterfly.pngs everytime I hear the female announcer say "Daniel" in the video! :D

• Love 1

On 12/26/2020 at 10:31 AM, gm4queen said:

Drama #12 (Starts at 7:04)

Fly High, Butterfly

It's korean drama scheduled to air in 2021 with cast including Kim Hyang Gi, Daniel Choi, Oh Yoon Ah & Shim Eun Woo. Fly High, Butterfly revolves around the workers and patrons of a hair salon called Fly High, Butterfly. The ensemble cast has already drawn attention, especially the return of Daniel Choi to the small screen. He has filled in some small bit roles on various dramas, but finally he is making his long-awaited return to stardom. 

Im so excited!! Can we all manifest and pray that Daniel starts using social media!! <3

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Im so excited!! Can we all manifest and pray that Daniel starts using social media!! <3

We should definitely do that dear! I mean every other celebrity has their instagram update with latest photos. But we don't have that chance anymore. :( Daniel really used instagram before he left for military duty. But he deleted his instagram account while he was in the service. He don't even said to remember the password for his twitter account so he is totally offline. :bawling: I seriously regret that he deleted his instagram account. If he didn't, then he could have been be a top trending celebrity in South Korea right now! :o

• Like 2