Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

I saw Daniel first in School 2013 and then Jugglers! He was really good in it, but I admit that I sort of forgot about him - he is a bit understated, but that is also his charm. However, I've picked up The Ghost Detective now.

He has a great screen presence. I will now look forward to more projects, since I'm more aware of him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

I saw Daniel first in School 2013 and then Jugglers! He was really good in it, but I admit that I sort of forgot about him - he is a bit understated, but that is also his charm. However, I've picked up The Ghost Detective now.

He has a great screen presence. I will now look forward to more projects, since I'm more aware of him. 

Hello friend! Welcome aboard! :)

Yes, he is a bit underated in public but he has a pretty nice fan base here in soompi. Glad that you have watched some of his dramas so far. Please watch The Ghost Detective & give us your feedback on him here. We are so happy to have more fans for him. :lol:

And currently he is filming for his upcoming drama Fly High, Butterfly which is slated to air in 2021. It's based on a hair salon & do drop by the drama thread if you are interested, chingu!! it's so nice to meet you here.. :lol:

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Subject: Choi Daniel 

Me  revisioning only the important part :D

Ha ha.. So sweet of you, chingu!!! And didn't know that @partyon chingu would love my oppa's abs.. :D We need more of his abs-shower scenes so that more people come drooling around here.. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can’t believe he think he isn’t handsome like BTS :mrgreen:

#magic mirror on the wall , who the fairest man of them all :D
mirror

Ha ha.. Yes chingu! That's the interview he mentioned that he is not handsome after all! I think he meant about idol type, you know.. A baby face, double eye lids & all that! He doesn't have them so he is sincerely putting him in to the not-so-idol category! :( 

Currently he is filming for his upcoming drama Fly High, Butterfly which is slated to air in 2021. It's based on a hair salon & do drop by the drama thread if you are interested, chingu!! I am so grateful that you dropped by here! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Subject: Choi Daniel

Me  revisioning only the important part :D

@partyon:tounge_wink:

You summarized Choi Daniel perfectly my twin! :joy:

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. So sweet of you, chingu!!! And didn't know that @partyon chingu would love my oppa's abs.. :D We need more of his abs-shower scenes so that more people come drooling around here.. :joy:

I love ALL abs! :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@gm4queen can’t believe he think he isn’t handsome like BTS :mrgreen:

Why is he saying that he is not handsome?!?!? :scream: He is very good looking :loveu:

I noticed that Daniel is the same age as my oppa Choi Jin Hyuk - they are even born in the same month (February) in the same year (1986) ! They have the same last name and both have a mature look for their age - me like :love:

Are there more abs pics of Choi Daniel @Ameera Ali

Just Asking Pulp Fiction GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I noticed that Daniel is the same age as my oppa Choi Jin Hyuk - they are even born in the same month (February) in the same year (1986) ! They have the same last name and both have a mature look for their age - me like :love:

How about both the guys play in the same drama as twins, chingu??! I want it to happen someday! :wub: Same last name, same age & same height as well!!! :open_mouth: Butterflies!!!

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are there more abs pics of Choi Daniel @Ameera Ali

Yeah!! I am so glad to have @Ameera Ali chingu here! The queen of oppa GIFs! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

How about both the guys play in the same drama as twins, chingu??! I want it to happen someday! :wub: Same last name, same age & same height as well!!! :open_mouth: Butterflies!!!

They are the same height too? :scream: They could play fraternal twins then. I hope we can see them both in shower scenes since both have very nice abs. :joy:

I see that Choi Daniel is a DJ - does he sing as well (like my oppa does)?  What type of roles does he excel in? (Like my oppa is very good in action roles and romcoms. He just did comedy and was really good in that too, but I hope he would try a villain or melodrama role next).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I see that Choi Daniel is a DJ - does he sing as well (like my oppa does)?  What type of roles does he excel in? (Like my oppa is very good in action roles and romcoms. He just did comedy and was really good in that too, but I hope he would try a villain or melodrama role next).

Daniel actually can sing well but not so many videos of him singing on youtube, chingu! He sings the opening theme for one of his radio programs himself. He is pretty good in it. :) The video is below!

And he often do rom-com roles & it's hard for him to action roles because of his knee problem! :( I think I love seeing him in both, specially in rom-coms that what he is most popular for. :wub: And he is currently filming for his upcoming drama but not sure if it's romantic or not. Details aren't out yet! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

They are the same height too? :scream: They could play fraternal twins then. I hope we can see them both in shower scenes since both have very nice abs. :joy:

Way to go @partyon !      Would your oppa approve?    Do what there?    hahahhahahhahha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Way to go @partyon !      Would your oppa approve?    Do what there?    hahahhahahhahha

OMO dear @partyon chingu, we must be careful when talking about our oppas' abs! :D Ha ha ha!!! And you forgot something more chingu! Both played as detectives in KBS dramas! :o Daniel's The Ghost detective is a horror romance drama & it was so popular among the audience in 2018. :wub: I miss those happy times a lot!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I wrote shower SCENES - not that they would both be in the same shower scene... :joy:

But then again, I like the way you think :joy:

season 2 idea GIF by Portlandia

I hope oppa doesn't mind... Double abs! :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am into his second interview, he so funny , he want messy private life 
# someone studying Choi Daniel so seriously :D

Ha ha.. So sweet chingu! :D It was a 2014 interview & I wonder if he still want a messy private life. But he doesn't have any social media & it's hard to get his daily updates. So I think he wants a clean private life rather than a messy one. :huh:

7 hours ago, agenth said:

Oh my. He has that serious and soulful look, but apparently he likes fun and playing pranks. 

I knew there was something about him.... 

I am really glad that more people discover him! Thanks a lot for supporting him, chingu! :) He is very protective as well. i think he takes a good care of the actresses who work with him. Playing franks & keeping them laughing so that they won't get tired while shooting! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1