Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Choi Daniel Considering Role in JTBC's "Fly High Butterfly"

2020/06/04

photo1193103.jpg

Choi Daniel is considering the new jTBC drama "Fly High Butterfly".

J-Wide Company announced on the 4th of June that Choi Daniel is considering the offer.

"Fly High Butterfly" is a story about working people set against the backdrop of a hair salon. It is written by Park Yeon-seon and co-produced by Kim Da-ye-I and Kim Bo-kyung-III.

While Kim Hyang-gi is considering a role, attention is drawn to whether Choi Daniel will make up his mind on this drama.

https://www.hancinema.net/choi-daniel-considering-role-in-jtbc-s-fly-high-butterfly-142014.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Someone spotted Choi Daniel! He had long hair and has been growing his facial hair. Oh my god, what is he up to?? :lol: May be it's the effect of staying long at home during the quarantine or is he planning to star in Fly High, Butterfly?? :kiss_wink: Is that his new looks in the drama?? Still no official news has been released over his casting.. So I am waiting waiting & waiting! I wanna see him so badly! ❤ So exciting! Please make some noise, Daniel! :heart: This is the perfect time..!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Choi Daniel considers upcoming JTBC drama opposite Kim Hyang-gi

June 8, 2020

Choi-Daniel-considers-upcoming-JTBC-dram

Choi Daniel and Kim Hyang-gi might star in a drama together!

Choi’s agency, J, Wide Company, revealed in a statement that the actor has received an offer to star in the upcoming JTBC drama Fly, Butterfly. He is best known for his roles in The Ghost Detective (2018) and Jugglers (2017). Kim Hyang-gi (At Eighteen) is reportedly also considering a role in the drama.

Set in a hair salon, Fly, Butterfly (tentative title) will revolve around the everyday work and struggles of salon workers as they grow and learn to love themselves. Park Yeon-seon, who wrote both seasons of the much-beloved Hello, My Twenties! and worked on Diary of a Prosecutor (2019, credited as creator), is in charge of the script for the show.

Fly, Butterfly will be co-directed by Kim Da-ye of Hello Dracula (2020) fame and Kim Bo-kyung of The Wind Blows. It is targeting to start production in the second half of this year or the first half of next year.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally, Wow! What a pleasant surprise so early in the morning! I think it's been after 6 months or more... :o

Someone spotted Daniel on street today & he is looking so handsome as always! ❤:lol: His hair seems longer but I think he is back to his clean shaven looks again! Yet a bit skinny than before! But love his casual looks! Feel so happy to see him after a long time! I think he signed an autograph for a fan outside who was waiting for him to come! 

You just made my day, boy! Can't wait for your future projects & your new drama updates. :love:

Please hurry back on-screen! B)

:heart4:

103093074_2540361872942010_5021723330854

Spoiler

103883030_2540363782941819_1374506843621178135_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=PVpW8WqTZZwAX8h9EZw&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=7ed8fcfd670fa8404084173bed6cca01&oe=5F0B097A

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Danielovers!

News is speculating in dcgallery that Daniel is going to have a cameo in some drama! Fans are guessing it will be in Psycho but it’s okay. Now that we have 6 more months for his leading role in Fly high Butterfly, let's eagerly wait for his cameo appearance in the referred drama! :) Hope he will start shooting soon... 

Yes, finally so much to be waiting for! Fighting Daniel! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omgggg that's soooo amazing so proud of him:love:cant wait to see it thanks @gm4queen it's getting interesting

Dear, I found more info that the screenwriter of Psycho But It's Okay is the same screenwriter of Jugglers! Remember he played a cameo in My Fellow Citizens last year which was directed by the same director of Jugglers! So I hope we can hear the official statement of his cameo appearance soon in Psycho But It's Okay! :) Can't wait for it!!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 3:44 PM, gm4queen said:

News is speculating in dcgallery that Daniel is going to have a cameo in some drama! Fans are guessing it will be in Psycho but it’s okay. Now that we have 6 more months for his leading role in Fly high Butterfly, let's eagerly wait for his cameo appearance in the referred drama! :) Hope he will start shooting soon... 

Yes, finally so much to be waiting for! Fighting Daniel! :heart:

Thank you for the good news.:love:
Daniel cameo wants to appear soon!!:wub:
I can't wait:wub:May it be decided soon!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Danielovers!

I think Daniel will make his cameo appearance within next month! Oh My God, I am so excited to see him! :) It's always a great start to have a cameo before a lead role! I wonder what role would he play in the cameo!

Yes, finally so much to be waiting for! :wub: Can't wait to see you on-screen!

• Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル| Waiting for you ♡♡♡
  • 2 weeks later...

[Exclusive] "Author and loyalty..." Choi Daniel, 'Psycho but... '' Special Appearance

2020.07.07. 10:43 AM

0003036442_001_20200707104308404.jpg?typ

Actor Choi Daniel adds strength to Psycho but it's okay.

An official from one drama station said in a daily sports on the 7th that "Daniel is making a special appearance in the tvN Saturday drama Psycho but it's okay. The shooting has already been completed last week."

This special appearance was made with the relationship of Jugglers, which is the previous work of Cho Yong Cho,'It's okay with a psycho.' Daniel Choi played the protagonist Nam Chi-won in KBS 2TV's'Jugglers', which is an artist's feature film aired in the winter of 2017. The ties continued until a special appearance. Daniel Choi appears as a character in the hospital confronting Kim Soo-hyun in Psycho But It's Okay

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003036442

• Love 2

106495308_1064677823928657_6873235227611

Well, the net is like on fire with the news released of Daniel making a special appearance on tvN drama It's Okay to Not Be Okay:) He is already finished shooting last week. I am so excited that it says he will confront Kim Soo Hyun's character in the series! 

Dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Lawyerh @audreyng205 @Yogi Daniel @danisnk222 @ssoaegi & other chingus, come have a look here! :lol: Finally, something worth waiting for! :wub: Every fan of him is so excited to see him!

Can't wait for Saturday to come! B):heart: 

• Love 2

I am so excited I can't wait to see him soon am so happy to hear this news can't wait to see his role @gm4queen

Yes of course dear! I am also wondering what role would he play there... May be a patient or someone from outside or may be the ex boyfriend of the female lead to make Kim Soo Hyun's character feel jealous about???! Ha ha ha.. :DFeeling so excited! B)

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Wow @gm4queen nice to see him in a cameo...has he confirmed his next drama?

Hello dear chingu! I am so nice to see you here! B)

Yes, Daniel is making cameo after a long time! I mean his fans are so excited to see the guy on-screen! Can't wait for it!! ❤

And as for his next drama, he is still in talks for the JTBC drama & no further details have been released yet! <_<

See you again, dear.... :wub:

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 1:22 PM, gm4queen said:

Well, the net is like on fire with the news released of Daniel making a special appearance on tvN drama It's Okay to Not Be Okay:) He is already finished shooting last week. I am so excited that it says he will confront Kim Soo Hyun's character in the series! 

Can't wait for Saturday to come! B):heart: 

Thank you for the good news about Daniel.:wub: I'm looking forward to seeing a cameo.Daniel and Kim Soo Hyun and what kind of chemicals:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Choi Daniel to Make Guest Appearance on ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’

by krishkimabout 2 hours ago

0000066736_001_20171130144334622-crop-ho

Actor Choi Daniel will appear on the small screen for the first time in a long time through tvN’s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.

According to Daily Sports, Choi Daniel will make a special appearance in tvN’s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay and has already finished filming his parts.

Choi Daniel has already worked with It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’s writer Cho Yong in his previous drama, Jugglers. Back in 2017, Choi Daniel starred in Jugglers, which was also the debut work of writer Cho Yong, and that relationship led to a special appearance.

In It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, Choi Daniel will play a character from the hospital, who conflicts with Kim Soo Hyun.

Meanwhile, Choi Daniel began his acting career with drama The World That They Live In in 2008 and rose to fame through his role of Lee Ji Hoon in drama High Kick Through the Roof!.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello Danielovers!

EXsw05rWsAcIqzv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I watched today's episode & Daniel didn't do his cameo in It's okay not to be okay! today. But guess what, his voice is in the preview of tomorrow's episode of It's okay not to be okay!.Wow just wow! :lol: Just hit 0:28 & we can hear Daniel's sexy & deep voice! He is making his cameo tomorrow! I am so excited! :heart: YES YES YES!!!! :wub: Finally, he is back! ♡♡♡♡

I can't wait to see you, boy! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEb19kUzvN0

• Love 2

Omgggg thanks for sharing the link,,,,his voice so glad to hear him again thank you @gm4queen can't wait for next ep:wub:

ME TOO dear! :w00t: I am so happy that I can't think of anything but only about him now! :heart: And as in the preview, he sounds like an outsider who visits the hospital to meet  some woman & ask for taking some photos of them together!! I am so craving to see his behind the scenes stills of the cameo role! :wub: Can't wait for tomorrow!

And why do I sense that he might play the ex-boyfriend of the female lead in the drama series! :D Ha ha.. Butterflies are flying already! :D

• Like 1