Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear.... I also heard the rumor! As I said before, there is another Choi Daniel from a different background! So people often get confused! :crazy: 

And do you really think that this handsomeness can smoke ever..???! I certainly don't think so... But you can still post any spoiler related to Daniel inside the spoiler tag! It's the eye 23912.png icon in the editor! :thumbsup:

And I can guarantee you one thing, he doesn't drink so he doesn't have many friends!!! :o

221557_323673_5854.jpg

I agree with you! This is really a point now! :(

He was casted for Beast as soon as he finished The Ghost Detective & I think his rough detective looks goes so weell with his detective role in Beast as well! :rolleyes:

But don't be so upset, dear!!! He is so loving by his fans for his warm side so he will surely choose more loving toles ahead as well!! :heart: Let's have faith on him!!!

Oh yes dear... He is effortlessly handsome in anything he wears in! :love: 

And I love your comparison of him for back then & now!! He he he... He looks a bit chubby now! :D I want to pull his cheeks!!

Spoiler

here! The comment was made in chinese! and they said that he used to smoke!

and yes dear! Let's have faith in him!!

I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS TOO HAHHAA He looks hot and cute at the same time! 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queenHe seems gained some weight, especially in cheek haha. Is it for movie role he need to do so? He looks healthy & happy anyway... so good for him :heart:

And tell u some secret, nowadays i like mustache man!! Must be influenced by you Darling... hahaha. He's one of the guy that looks good with light beard...

@gm4queen @Lawyerh

Hahah he said in the interview that the director wanted him to be not as skinny! So he went to eat suppers and a lot of things that he likes to eat! He actually does look way healthier too! 

I mean who wouldn't love a macho man;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @triplem @Heidi Seow @Ameera Ali & other friends....

Look at our beloved Daniel at the press con of Beast!! He is so dashing in black! :kiss_wink: Is it just me or is he looking American style...??! I can't even guess with his beard look that he is korean! So glad that he's keeping his beard! :lol: :heart:

And his hair is a bit longer & he is a bit chubby now!!! But so sweet & cute as always!!! :D OMG, I want to keep him in my pocket!!

Dear @kaedechan friend, do you know the release date for his movie..??! I doubt it'd be late June or something! :)

Dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus, do you like his new look here..??! :)

Hehe thanks for the tag.  Happy for you.  Yea, he did gain some weight, but actors always up and down.  Hope he appear more than in trailer though that was too quick.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Boy oh BOOOoooOOYYYy!!!! 

He is so sweet like a candy bar there.... :heart: Handsome looks & handsome smile with a light beard grown... 

Just imagine him as a loving boyfriend with this sweet look!!! :o OMO.... Butterflies everywhere...!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: 

He definitely must be the dream guy of his lady fans!!!! :D

61845358_2217652045212996_24699186841355

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queenHe seems gained some weight, especially in cheek haha. Is it for movie role he need to do so? He looks healthy & happy anyway... so good for him :heart:

And tell u some secret, nowadays i like mustache man!! Must be influenced by you Darling... hahaha. He's one of the guy that looks good with light beard...

Aww... Thanks a lot for the loving comment, darling!!! :) :love:

He he he... Join the club! He is so hot in light beard! My dream boy :lol: And a beard gives a guy the perfection of manhood!!!! Hah ha haha.... I am being so philosophisticated because of him lately :w00t:

3 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

here! The comment was made in chinese! and they said that he used to smoke!

and yes dear! Let's have faith in him!!

I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS TOO HAHHAA He looks hot and cute at the same time! 

@gm4queen @Lawyerh

Hahah he said in the interview that the director wanted him to be not as skinny! So he went to eat suppers and a lot of things that he likes to eat! He actually does look way healthier too! 

I mean who wouldn't love a macho man;)

Let's just forgive him, dear!! He doesn't seem too serious when smoking in the pic! :ph34r: Plus, it's an old one so just let's just ignore!!!!

And thanks a million for the eng translation of his interview part, dear!!! :heart: He was way too skinny at the time of The Ghost Detective but he's in his perfect shape now!! :)

And if you don't mind, can you really post eng translation for the rest of his interview as well, please dear..???! :) We really can't wait to  know what he's saying!!!! :D

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@gm4queen you are totally smitten chingu :mrgreen:

Oh yes, I am chingu!! :love: :heart: :D

And thanks for dropping by dear @phoenix24 chingu!!! :D :blush:Yeah, he has so little air space in the 1st trailer... Hopefully we'll get more!!! 

• Love 2

He is indeed looking so happy & healthy but is it just me or there is some void in the air..????! :ph34r: He is so clam & quiet!!! That's so unlike him.... :D :love: (Recalling his rascalness with Park Eun Bin at The Ghost Detective press con.:D)

Mmmm.... Why do I feel that he is missing someone or he is waiting for someone there..???! :love: Oops... My dreamy heart!!! May be he's the youngest of the cast there.... The rest is so older than him to be comfortable with!!! :( He calls all of them his seniors with respect!!!! 

What do you say, dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends..???! :blush: 

More beauty from the press con.... :)

e6e890ddc04a3d97ac52aa24a48c8060.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20190530

244048_277605_369.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 ❤ Upcoming film "Beast 비스트"
8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He is indeed looking so happy & healthy but is it just me or there is some void in the air..????! :ph34r: He is so clam & quiet!!! That's so unlike him.... :D :love: (Recalling his rascalness with Park Eun Bin at The Ghost Detective press con.:D)

Mmmm.... Why do I feel that he is missing someone or he is waiting for someone there..???! :love: Oops... My dreamy heart!!! May be he's the youngest of the cast there.... The rest is so older than him to be comfortable with!!! :( He calls all of them his seniors with respect!!!! 

What do you say, dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends..???! :blush: 

More beauty from the press con.... :)

yes he has unique handsomeness. lets wait for the big happy news about him @gm4queen:innocent:

• Love 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And thanks a million for the eng translation of his interview part, dear!!! :heart: He was way too skinny at the time of The Ghost Detective but he's in his perfect shape now!! :)

And if you don't mind, can you really post eng translation for the rest of his interview as well, please dear..???! :) We really can't wait to  know what he's saying!!!! :D

OMO dear! Thanks for thinking so highly of me! But I'm afraid my Korean level is not so high:sweatingbullets: These were the only part that I could understand! And I might be wrong too!:vicx: So I don't want to give false translations! Sorry dear! Is there anyone understands better and has higher confidence in Korean?:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yes! I noticed that he was much more reserved in this press con too! It is possible that he wasn't as comfortable among the other actors as this was the first time he was acting with them! He said something along the lines of 'only watching them on television' or something like that. I guess he really needs EunBin ssi to lighten the mood ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

uwu thanks for sharing this post @Pyar! Actually aside from Ghost Detective and Jugglers, I feel that one of his best looks is in Ghost! What do you guys think? @Pyar @gm4queen @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 and friends?  

Choi-Daniel-03.jpg

for me the best looks of Daniel is in glasses :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2