Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, 

Have you ever watched The Traffickers movie..???! I really can't watch the full version because it contains blood & black market deals! :(

WARNING : I just thought that someone is a hero there who is so in love with his wife... But then at the end, he turns out to be the pure villain of the movie!

This guy is extremely dangerous when he plays villain! :open_mouth: And he said himself in Happy Together last year that he was cursed heavily by fans for his evilness here!!!!!

traffickers-1.jpeg?fit=790,526

• Like 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, 

Have you ever watched The Traffickers movie..???! I really can't watch the full version because it contains blood & black market deals! :(

WARNING : I just thought that someone is a hero there who is so in love with his wife... But then at the end, he turns out to be the pure villain of the movie!

This guy is extremely dangerous when he plays villain! :open_mouth: And he said himself in Happy Together last year that he was cursed heavily by fans for his evilness here!!!!!

YES FRIEND! I've watched it a while ago! HAHHA welcome to one of the greatest plot-twist in life! HAHAHA 

Tbh, I felt that the beginning of the movie was a little too draggy and felt rushed at the end of the movie! The movie should have taken its time to explore the plot twist and his back story instead of putting everything into the last 20 minutes or so... 

YES he was such a jerk in the movie but he was so charismatic and handsome, right? How can anyone hate him!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

from his twitter last time! SO CUTE!

Awww... So sweet dear!! He & his kitty cat :)

By the way, is he still using his twitter account..???! I am afraid he doesn't have his IG acc anymore! He's deleted it before his military enlist ment which means his fans can't contact him on SNS now! :( Naughty boy....

2 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

YES FRIEND! I've watched it a while ago! HAHHA welcome to one of the greatest plot-twist in life! HAHAHA 

Tbh, I felt that the beginning of the movie was a little too draggy and felt rushed at the end of the movie! The movie should have taken its time to explore the plot twist and his back story instead of putting everything into the last 20 minutes or so... 

YES he was such a jerk in the movie but he was so charismatic and handsome, right? How can anyone hate him!!

Yes dear.... That's my theory as well! 

How can we hate him even if he's the villain..???! :tears: He is so handsome & I can't even imagine that he can act so drastically when it comes to the evil! I think he is the most charismatic korean actor!!! :heart: His acting is incredible in every product he plays in.... 

And it's no surprise that he was badly cursed for his gray character in The Traffickers!! :ph34r:

And in Chronicles of Evils, he plays a gay character & is it just me or is he really looking gay in this shot..???! :o 

His messy hair, drunken eyes & costume perfectly match for a gay guy!!! WOW, what a dramatic transformation by the guy himself! :w00t: He is a real actor!

61136382_2215542418757292_81396465356054

And by chance if you need a handsome sweetness out of his all these sexy evilness, you should watch Cyrano agency! It's all about dating & our guy is so immature & cute in it!!!! :blush: 

What a lovely young man he is... :heart: 

Cyrano-Agency-02.jpg

He & park shin hye also make a beautiful couple, aren't they dear..???! :love:

fullsizephoto135524.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Awww... So sweet dear!! He & his kitty cat :)

By the way, is he still using his twitter account..???! I am afraid he doesn't have his IG acc anymore! He's deleted it before his military enlist ment which means his fans can't contact him on SNS now! :( Naughty boy....

Yes dear.... That's my theory as well! 

How can we hate him even if he's the villain..???! :tears: He is so handsome & I can't even imagine that he can act so drastically when it comes to the evil! I think he is the most charismatic korean actor!!! :heart: His acting is incredible in every product he plays in.... 

And it's no surprise that he was badly cursed for his gray character in The Traffickers!! :ph34r:

And in Chronicles of Evils, he plays a gay character & is it just me or is he really looking gay in this shot..???! :o 

His messy hair, drunken eyes & costume perfectly match for a gay guy!!! WOW, what a dramatic transformation by the guy himself! :w00t: He is a real actor!

61136382_2215542418757292_81396465356054

And by chance if you need a handsome sweetness out of his all these sexy evilness, you should watch Cyrano agency! It's all about dating & our guy is so immature & cute in it!!!! :blush: 

What a lovely young man he is... :heart: 

Cyrano-Agency-02.jpg

He & park shin hye also make a beautiful couple, aren't they dear..???! :love:

fullsizephoto135524.jpg

He last updated his twitter account in 2015! So I'm guessing he doesn't use them anymore too! 

I think he was cursed for his role in The traffickers not because he did a bad job, but because nobody expected this sweet guy to be the villain! But I just love him for the fact that he doesn't choose roles that are always sweet and innocent! He challenges himself in every way possible!!! MY HATS OFF TO HIM!

HHAAHA He was rumoured to be gay in The Chronicles of evil because of his job I guess! But nonetheless, he is still sexy in that picture! HAHAH 

I've yet to watch Cyrano Agency, Girl! Heard the plot was a little weird for Uhm Tae Woong's character? Hmm I might watch it when I have the time! But I love the soundtrack which Daniel sang in! HAHHAA 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

He last updated his twitter account in 2015! So I'm guessing he doesn't use them anymore too! 

I think he was cursed for his role in The traffickers not because he did a bad job, but because nobody expected this sweet guy to be the villain! But I just love him for the fact that he doesn't choose roles that are always sweet and innocent! He challenges himself in every way possible!!! MY HATS OFF TO HIM!

HHAAHA He was rumoured to be gay in The Chronicles of evil because of his job I guess! But nonetheless, he is still sexy in that picture! HAHAH 

I've yet to watch Cyrano Agency, Girl! Heard the plot was a little weird for Uhm Tae Woong's character? Hmm I might watch it when I have the time! But I love the soundtrack which Daniel sang in! HAHHAA 

My thoughts are also the same for him, dear! :)

I think he's a brave guy that he always picks up different roles for him!! He seems to like challenging himself with hard works!! And his dedication for his career is extraordinary!!! :heart: 

I am so stunned by his tough acting in The Ghost Detective as he pops out of the muddy soil in the rain :open_mouth: How can he be so serious when act!!! With his different roles from one another, his fans won't get a chance ever to get bored with him!!! :) :thumbsup:

And HAHAHA.... I envy Lee Ji Ah so much!! She got a very lucky chance to take a so closer look at his eyes :glasses: Messy hair, red eyes & light beard gives a man the perfection of manhood!!.... :mrgreen: He is sooooooo appealing in a rude way!!! :D I laughed out so hard when you mentioned earlier that you had a rude shock by his smoking shots for Singles mag!!! :sweat_smile:

be99679ece6c4bfb9315a2eee222e3c3.jpg?x=b

And dear, I think there is really a gay/ bad or something guy named Choi Daniel & fans were confused by the same name in past years as it was hard to believe that their beloved actor is having negative feedbacks in public!!! :o

And oh yes, I love his singing in OST track of Cyrano Agency:D This guy should have been a singer-actor, just like Rain... And many fans claim that they both look alike sometimes!! :w00t:

I love these childish charms of Daniel!! :heart: He is so pure at heart!!! How can a grown guy be this cute..???! Only he can do it! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1