Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

21 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Tagging @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends!!! Come & have a look at this hot hunk.... :love:

And oh my.... Show us your face, boy!!! You should know that you are too hot to handle... :D

61470695_2213896992255168_38530621352989

yes dear! thank you for tagging me too! He should sign a contract with adidas too!! HAAHHA he is back again with his Ghost Detective look huh?;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

yes dear! thank you for tagging me too! He should sign a contract with adidas too!! HAAHHA he is back again with his Ghost Detective look huh?;)

26 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Thanks for tagging me:) yes he covered his forehead his beard has grow @gm4queen im excited for the movie

You are both welcome, dears!! It's my pleasure... :wub:

And he he he.... Seriously, he is back on his sexy beard look as in The Ghost Detective! And how about he plays a vampire role with his sexy beard look..???! :D 

Of course, we had his eyes red in  The Ghost Detective... So let's prefer a blue eyed bearded hot vampire this time!!!! :sweat_smile:

He really is something unique.... :ph34r: So scaryyyyyyy!!!!

44169733_2075171692794366_66407050796051

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

OMG this video was hilarious! HAHAH Here it is!

Ohh yess dear... He is so hilarious & funny in this segment!! :w00t:

I know few about Korean now so I think he told them about a time machine or something & wanted to propose the fat lady!! :o And when she called him Daniel Henny-ah at the end of the video, Daniel Choi goes like WHHHAAATTTTTT..????!!! :love: :glasses:

Hah haa... He is extremely cute & did you hear his lady fans screaming as he enters the stage..??!! :hushed: Feel so happy for korean ladies, they are so lucky to have him!!!! :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

his eyes red in  The Ghost Detective... So let's prefer a blue eyed bearded hot vampire this time!!!! :sweat_smile:

He really is something unique.... :ph34r: So scaryyyyyyy!!!!

I know few about Korean now so I think he told them about a time machine or something & wanted to propose the fat lady!! :o And when she called him Daniel Henny-ah at the end of the video, Daniel Choi goes like WHHHAAATTTTTT..????!!! :love: :glasses:

Hah haa... He is extremely cute & did you hear his lady fans screaming as he enters the stage..??!! :hushed: Feel so happy for korean ladies, they are so lucky to have him!!!! :heart:

I think he will look good as a vampire too! 

Yeah! He was there to promote the film 11:00! Which I think also deals with time traveling as one of our friends have shown us! He went WHATTT?! Because he said "Daniel would be in the film" and the lady said "Daniel Henney?" HAHAHA he was so adorable!!! I LOLed so hard at the part where he lifted his arms and the heart part HHAHA

• LOL 1
  • Love 1