Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Hi hi @gm4queen. Have been so busy lately so. Anyway , I obviously will choose anything that has to do with jugglers since i did not watch the ghost detective :D 

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

no need to ask me :D you know I don't watch bed scenes :D so I will choose the second, a hug scene is more expressive of love, in my opinion.  Bed scenes are expression of lust (which is really so disgusting)

Oh My dear.... Your answer is so strong & funny! :o

Yeah, a hug is more heart felt than a bed scene with giving all the butterflies of love! And I know that you are a good girl that you never watch bed scenes... :sweat_smile:

Awwee... So sweet of you dear @phoenix24 chingu, you also choose the hug scene over the bed scene! :lol:

And I am tagging you since I can't quote your post, dear!!!! My cursor isn't responding with your quote button! :tears: What a disappointment!

Dear @triplem chingu, is that a bug or something..???!! I can never quote on dear @phoenix24 chingu!!! :huh:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Hi hi @gm4queen. Have been so busy lately so. Anyway , I obviously will choose anything that has to do with jugglers since i did not watch the ghost detective :D 

He he he.... I totally was assuming that you'd definitely choose Jugglers over The Ghost Detective , dear friend!! :love: So sweet of you!! Thanks a lot for dropping by here, darling!!! I know that you are super busy these days! :)

Our beloved Mr. Nam Chi Won is so sexy :D :w00t: If you actually know what I mean!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh My dear.... Your answer is so strong & funny! :o

I am sorry chingu :D I didn't mean it to be strong :D but you know that bed scenes are not related to love, because some couples don't even like each other but are still together. However a hug expresses deep love.

:love:

You should ask me something different, do I prefer good or evil characters :mrgreen:

I will choose a villain no doubt :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Oh then you noticed it already... :(

Yes, he says that he doesn't like action scenes mush as his knee is a big problem for his career! And in some scenes of Jugglers, he is either clearly visible in pain or limping! :mellow: On top of that he was in pain at the press con of Jugglers as well! But he helped Baek Jin Hee walk up & down the stage! :huh: Such a humble guy he is!!!! I love his kindness so much!! :heart: He is a real gentleman!!!

Here is an article about his knee injury & his movie in 2015, dear! I hope you can learn everything on his knee pain here :unsure: :tears:

This guy has suffered a lot because of that!! :bawling:

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-choi-daniel-it-s-been-a-miracle-for-me---85811.html

OH he was in pain in the press conference of jugglers? oh nooo.. I didnt notice that! But I did saw him helping Jinhee!! He's an angel really! So sweet this man! :heart:

Thank You @gm4queen

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar & @gladys0710 friends,

you all should have been in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread with me back then!!! We missed all the fun together darlings!!! :tears: I am so upset over that!!!! Such a disappointment!!! :unsure:

But now I am really happy to have you all here! We can rock this thread with his sexiness! :) :sweat_smile:

Wow... His perfect jawline.... :w00t:

53785422_2165991497045718_38233874030919

And his long, beautiful & slender fingers... :love:

52011425_2148193092158892_78607584520568

But when he grows beard.... OH MY OH MY OH MY!!!! :heart: I can't hide my feelings for him anymore :ph34r: 

50472095_2137411963237005_36977226772601

And I've seen so many comments on web that he is too skinny in The Ghost Detective... Yes, that's true! He admitted it himself as well! :o His cheek bones are full on display!!! :D

But I think too much fat is also ugly on him because he is so tall!!! He is looking so young when he is skinny, but in a healthy way of course!! :) :love:

You're right! AHAHA I should have joined Soompi earlier!! :cold_sweat: I'm late to the game!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am sorry chingu :D I didn't mean it to be strong :D but you know that bed scenes are not related to love, because some couples don't even like each other but are still together. However a hug expresses deep love.

:love:

You should ask me something different, do I prefer good or evil characters :mrgreen:

I will choose a villain no doubt :mrgreen:

you must be misunderstood me chingu....

I Love your perspective of love in the decent way! :wub: Yeah, kisses sometimes go with lust, not love, isn't it..???! :D So hugs are like the true self of love for me! they deliver more feelings than kisses! 

And he he he.... Let me think of a different poll & tag you! :D

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

OH he was in pain in the press conference of jugglers? oh nooo.. I didnt notice that! But I did saw him helping Jinhee!! He's an angel really! So sweet this man! :heart:

Thank You @gm4queen

You're right! AHAHA I should have joined Soompi earlier!! :cold_sweat: I'm late to the game!

He said in the press con of Jugglers that he's in pain even at the moment but he just helped her! :huh: 

And you just said the perfect word for him..... Angel! :heart:

Luckily, he was kind of Ok in The Ghost Detective time, I think!! :) It required a bit of action....

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

Is it just me or does he look a lot like Clark Kent (Superman) in Jugglers with this black glasses?? Tbh, he does have the physique of superman! AHAHAH

Hah ha.... You got him so right dear! :D

Clark Kent is Daniel's nick name from his beloved Jugglers fans! :w00t: He looks exactly like him! 

And how about this attire..??! :D

Daniel2.jpg

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen my favourite is not those 2 lol. I prefer this scenes. It makes me flutter more. :wub: I just realize no kiss nor hugs also can make my heart fluttered. I tend to like the unspoken attraction like dear @triplem mentioned haha... And i agree with @nohamahamoud2002 love is not always needed to be materialized with skinship. 

Wow.... You are finally here chingu! :)

No problem... You can say anything you like here! Yes, in that case, I also vote for the tie scene in Baby Faced Beauty! :heart: Their eye gazes were all strong enough to deliver the message to viewers!! No skinship but the ship has sailed!!! :D I just love your idea about love!!! I wish as if I can have a beautiful lover like Choi Daniel!!! :heart:

And thanks a lot for dropping by here dear.... :)

I am seeing you after a long time here! feel free to drop by anytime!! :heart: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hello, newly added @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 lovelies,

Our boy Daniel is about to having a fan meeting on Osaka on June 16! YAYYYY, only 1 month more! :lol:

I think he rarely holds fan meetings & he doesn't like being much in the spotlight! He prefer a calm & simple life! :)

And oh yyeah, in last november, he just held a live radio show called Vlive Radio Apart! (I dunno if you already know this) It's so loved by his fans! :heart: (Fans asks him to do another vlive radio apart program anytime soon)

In there, he talked & talked about about so many stuff like his post military dramas, his favorite song/movies etc & even answered for fans live questions! :) So sweet of you, boy!!!

You can watch the full video segment with eng sub here in this link!  https://www.vlive.tv/video/100948

And I just gathered his beautiful gestures in one frame! :love: Is it just me or he looks like a teddy bear..?! :D He he he.... So pretty & handsome at the same time!!

47575266_2106775459633989_86707528284000

And a lady fan commented on him asking live that, 

Oppa, if you were joeng Yo Wool, then would you date Lee Da Il..???! :w00t:

Then this guy goes like,

Hey, Ah ha.... Yes, joeng Yo Wool is the female lead & Lee Da Il is the male lead & he is a ghost. So it's hard, isn't it..??! But then no.. I think I will date Lee Da Il! I dunno when I be again here in next Vlive Radio Apart... I will answer to your question right at then. Just wait til then! :o

And then I go like,

What was he mean..??! Just wait til he returns Vlive Radio Apart!!!! Then is there a Season 2 for The Ghost Detective..???! :D 

OMO, This guy is so rascal... He perfectly skipped the question! :D

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@gm4queen loved your answer , and everyone :relaxed: , for me I loved 2 scenes, they different in so many ways , every scenes  have its own journey that make it meaningful & special in a way the other isn’t  but if I have to choose, I will choose bed scene :sweat_smile: because

1 - I don’t find bed scene disgusting or lust  , I see it as next step of love story or journey of two couple that I watch growing on each other want to see where things may lead :D - but sadly in denial case he nearly was dipping in to a pool of happiness:mrgreen: when everything was cut short with knocking on the door , the person who knocked on door should be in most wanted list :triumph: 

2 - maybe it’s only me  but I find bed scene say more in romance department  , it’s way more intimate between two lead :tounge_xd: , I love that the actors have nowhere to hide but to show the chemistry between them , I believe they have from the start :D 

I wouldn’t want to make myself long and bored you girls so the bed scene of me , it’s the pleasures & joys of being young and in love always :relaxed: so let’s hope to see him in more bed scene in future :sweatingbullets:

Waves to sweet , @nohamahamoud2002 :relaxed: 

thanks for tagging me :wub: if I come cross weird with my post , I also like unspoken attraction, specially staring at each other  from 2 mile away  , like my lovely @Lawyerh :joy:  :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello, newly added @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 lovelies,

Our boy Daniel is about to having a fan meeting on Osaka on June 16! YAYYYY, only 1 month more! :lol:

:heart:

OMG! I hope there will be more updates of him during that time! Can't wait for his news!! I think we all miss him a lot! And his vlive Radio Apart was so soothing! Loved it so much!! All his songs recommendations were on point too!^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 2