Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Hi @gm4queen yes i have viki since last yr yes that is his profile

Aww.... So sweet of you, dear! :wub:

And let me ask you one thing.... Would you like to see Daniel doing a historical role..??! I personally am not interested in seeing him in a historical character!!! :mellow: I think it won't suit for his western looks! He is more beautiful for modern dramas!! :wub: What do you say, dear..???!! :) He's never ever done a historical role so far either! He seems to know that it isn't for him anyway.... -_-

I wonder what role would he choose next!!!! I desperately can't wait to see him in a lead role again! And he always picks up roles different from one other! I guess he likes variations & challenge himself for trying new genres! :) He is a cold boss in Jugglers but his role in The Ghost Detective is totally different from the normal day-today Jugglers life! His fans love him so much for him playing different roles every time so that his fans won't get bored of him!!!!:wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes in the ghost detective he looks sooo skinning than in jugglers dont u think so

Maybe he looks the same the big difference is his glasses 

Of course dear,,, I agree with you 100% here! :wub: Eye-glasses gives a major impact on his image! He looks completed in Jugglers with them but I think he is really skinny in The Ghost Detective... Remember he said himself in Arirang interview that he has lost some weight in The Ghost Detective than in Jugglers..... But I think with his tall height, he is more handsome when he's skinny in a healthy way! :) :wub:

And I love this interview of his & Park Eun BIn..... He is trying so hard to match her :sweat_smile: Such a sweet guy!!!

And OMO, I am stealing @Pyar chingu's post here.... This definitely must be a brand new public appearance of him!! :wub: His hair is a bit longer now!! And OH GOD I really want to have him!!! :wub: I am pretty serious here!! He is so beautiful, just like a flower.... :D And I think he barely wears this wardrobe style!!! He is so cute as a little kid!!! Seriously, when do you think of coming back, boy..????!!! :huh: Your fans are madly waiting for you here!!! :wub:

And glad to see you here, dear @Lawyerh chingu!!! I hope everything is ok for you! :) :wub:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes he lost some weight after finished jugglers. 

Yes and park eun bin told him to be honest omg this is soooo cute and i love how they both laughed after mistaking their sentences this is soo funny and also daniel said that park eun bin is nore attractive in the ghost detective but park eun bin said no we both r. Daniel is very sweet similarly to park eun bin @gm4queen

My thoughts exactly dear... They both are so comfortable with each other! And don't you think that he was so happy when he was with her..???!! :) I've never seen in any press con that Daniel being this happy with his  leading ladies!! :o I dunno about Park Eun Bin but I feel like Daniel definitely had feelings for Park Eun Bin.... :wub: So I am extremely upset that there wasn't any news popped up at least about him -_-

34 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

http://kshow123.net/show/entertainment-weekly/episode-1729.html 

This interview is also my favourite (the interview like around in the end of this ep) its sooo cute at 51:14 

And also where they both have to give the pis out of 10 but daniel just said pts instead of number and park eun bin hit daniel arm not like hit like nicely its sooooooo cute @gm4queen

Wow... This is one of my fav interviews of them too dear... :wub: Like I've said before, they are so close to each other, not physically but mentally :) It's clearly admitting that they have something in common!!! Aren't they afraid of being so comfort with each other in public..???!!! :o :o They must work together again!!!!! Then we will get the news we want for sure :)

13 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

This is my favourite but did u know

From the day this ep released as i was watching this part when park eun bin touched his face and move her head forward i though she is going to kiss him but sadly its not @gm4queen @Pyar

This is one of my fav sad scenes dear.... :tears: Very similar to you but I never had a thought that she would kiss him there... Instead I was so blank & full of tears back then!! And still I get so toughed when I watch this part, even in my Dream Me - The Ghost Detective music video :( They two are making me cry so much often... So I desperately need them to be together in a beautiful rom-com & do everything beautiful they couldn't do in The Ghost Detective .... :love: :heart: And I don't think that their fans would be able to forget their chemistry there ever!!!! These two will be eternal in fans' heart forever!!!! :)

• Like 1