Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling.....

I love your gifs of his hand so much dear!! :wub: Yes, his hands are so big & his fingers are so long! I think his hands were an interesting topic in the bed scene of Jugglers as well! Ladies are so hungry for his beautiful fingers :wub: :D And the bed scene has 15+ million views on youtube & almost all the comments are on someone's butt! :o  Viewers are so dirty at mind & the scene is the same as well! :D :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQNTDDJPWo

But all my love is only for these two! :wub: They are making me fall in love with them over & over again!..... And I never knew that hugs are this beautiful when you are in love! :) Thanks a lot for giving us such  beautiful feelings about love, Dan Bin!!! :wub: We madly want you back together again!!!!..... Please think about us, ah...???!!!!! :D

5c64a0c5efc9c8039ad6b23df5e899ff.jpg

• Love 1

On 5/5/2019 at 6:28 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Thanks and also i fall in love with this poc bc the way he stared at her:relaxed:

Yes dear..... He is so full of love & affection! :wub: I am so glad that I am a huge girl fan of him!!!! Can't he stare at us in the way he stared at Park Eun Bin..???! :D WOOOwwwww!!!! I am so in love with them!!!!

And this is my another editing for the 1st post of our hottie Daniel..... :love: :love: :love: :love: You are so beautiful, like a dream come alive incredible!! :wub: I hope you will like it, darling!!!!!

FQSJ2sEVgAAqUb4?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1