Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

28 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

yes totally and might be something like this jk...... there is a video thats look cute i dont what is going there i will show u the video.  AT 2:48 TO THE END

@gm4queen

OH YAYYY dear!!! I also noticed that! :wub: He just smiled when Eun Bin handed over the fan to Kim Won hae! I think he was so impressed by her that she's caring for others!!! He is so right, she is so kind!!!! And just look at their height difference!!! It's huge, isn't it..??! :) That's why they are so sweet as a perfect couple!!! :wub:

I think Park Eun Bin must have been feeling shy when he is with her!!! :D :wub: Oh God! He is so rascal like a little kid!!!! :o And she's hiding herself behind her hands!!!!

52389977_2150930198551848_65013740556003

51847160_2150930251885176_81831871745905

51665001_2150930258551842_66009362808994

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

Hah haaa.... Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, this is one of my fav scenes of Daniel & Eun Bin! She is looking so up to him & he is looking so down to her!! :wub: So funny!!! :D And she flipped this tall guy on the floor!!!!??? :o

And with this scene, I knew totally from the very beginning that they are about to steal our hearts ahead!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLvmJMPNhiI

• LOL 1

50 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes i have 

Soooo handsome @gm4queen

YES HE IS :D (I just hoped you would say Soooo hot or something big though!!!!)

And by the way dear, let me ask you something interesting! What do you think about the ending of The Ghost Detective..????!! Fans were so furious back then for months that they killed a human to get rid of a useless ghost! :blink: And Da Il returned as a ghost forever! Yes, it's a lose that Da Il had to die because of Woo Hye but I think it's better than nothing!!!! :) At least he returned to Yeo Wool as a ghost!! 

He is looking so young & fresh here.... :wub:

bts0321.png

And I just checked for reviews for The Ghost Detective on the net & there are millions of articles about the series! It has low korean ratings but the series is extremely popular among the whole world, even today a few months after the finale!!! :wub: The series is highly remarkable as one of the best K-dramas of 2018!!!! :) It's a beautiful combination of love, logic & emotions!! :) And I really want Daniel to pick another outstanding, beautiful & remarkable drama like that!!! :wub: He has an incredible fan base waiting for him to come back as the lead!!!!!

Everyone is mad for his smile here.... :) http://www.dramabeans.com/members/acacia/?acpage=2

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I actually like how this happened its soooo emotional

I miss him from human and from the middle eps 

Yes although the rating is low bit still popular and really wanted season 2 because of the ending scene from last ep

Yes dear! I too miss him with the dark green shirt & gray pants! :unsure: He is stunning in that shirt!! His chest muscles are very well exposed!! :) And we can imagine the popularity of the series that fans are all still asking for a second season! :wub: And it'd be so great if we can have one for real!!!

He is looking so beautiful here.... :wub:

760_0-37038400-1537437666_d6a36423-c0aa-

11 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omg thanks for the link @gm4queen

Anytime, dear! :wub: His smile is the medicine to our hearts!! :)

• Love 1