Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

42 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Ur right I can't wait for it. You and Choi daniel both would be a cute couple.:sweat_smile:

Oh gosh dear.. You are seriously giving me butterflies here! I would be so honored to have him in my life! I am single & available, boy!!! Ha ha ha.. :D 

But honestly dear, he is my dream guy you know! :heart: I want my future hubby to be like him, kind & humble & loving! You know this guy has everything a girl wants in a guy.. :lol: 

So I really want him to settle down with a kind & innocent & loving lady who makes him happy forever! :wub: Yeah, he totally deserves it for himself!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Oh My God!! :lol: He is already shooting for Fly High, Butterfly in the rain! Today at 9'clock.. And he is wearing his trademark eye-glasses! Oh gosh, I am so excited to see the official pics of him on the set! YES YES YES, We are online! :heart:

FAX_xKVUUAIvWmd?format=jpg&name=medium

Credit : dcinside

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

On 10/6/2020 at 7:26 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggggg Hess's so handsome. Am so happy he look like in jugglers. Also is the girl shim eunwoo or yooah??? Thanks for sharing:love:

He's wearing long coat omggg he's so cute. 

Wonder what they r filming rain shooting it's would so cute and beautiful can't wait. 

Oh gosh, I feel the same way dear! He is so handsome looking & wearing eye-glasses! I never even hoped for it. :o Seriously, we are finally online. I am so happy & feel so refreshed seeing him on the set. His facial expressions are so cute! :lol: Can't wait til they release his official pics on the set. I mean the official Soompi article! 

Ha ha ha @@sinhvichuchu friend, I just borrowed your gif here! :D This is totally me when I saw his pic for the first time! :wub: Oh my god, finally he is officially back in K-dramaland!

tenor.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh My God!! :lol: He is already shooting for Fly High, Butterfly in the rain! Today at 9'clock.. And he is wearing his trademark eye-glasses! Oh gosh, I am so excited to see the official pics of him on the set! YES YES YES, We are online! :heart:

Wow. He so handsome as always. So happy to see his pic on set. Waiting for more of his pics.

:issohappy:

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/6/2020 at 3:33 PM, gm4queen said:

So cute at all ~~~~

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Love 3

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in April 2021

This must be poster or teaser or trailer shooting.

Featuring Choi Daniel.

121707116_2653592708285592_4368019509617

Daniel looks really different here. I think @reiko friend is so right! He looks more like a lawyer or a CEO than a beautician. But no worries. his official pics are not out yet! I am so waiting for them. :lol:

I think both Jugglers & The Ghost Detective were not ore-produced dramas. Which means he shooted both dramas while it was airing on tv. But since Fly High, Butterfly is considered to be a pre produced K-drama, he must be so busy right now.. :o

Fighting, Daniel!!! Can't wait to see more of you! ♥ 

• Love 3

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel on the set of Fly High, Butterfly today. 

Wearing his signature eye-glasses!

So tall & handsome! :)

Credit : instagram

Omg... he look so handsome than I thought. So happy to see him finally on drama set. ❤

• Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Gosh, look at Daniel! :o

He is totally the handsome, arrogant, cold Nam Chi Won from Jugglers here..

Feeling so happy to see another closer look at him! :heart:

Can't wait for more & more, boy!!!!

Choi Daniel so handsome and manly.  Why he not smile in the pic? Can't wait for the drama. ❤

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 10/20/2020 at 8:47 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes I saw this earlier, so happy looking like they r having fun I wonder what scene this is going to be about

On 10/21/2020 at 7:29 PM, Pyar said:

Choi Daniel so handsome and manly.  Why he not smile in the pic? Can't wait for the drama. ❤

Seriously, Everyone says the same thing! Why doesn't he smile in the production pics?! Looking so hot & sexy, boy! So stylish & neat!!! May be he needs a fine lady in order to make him smile, if you know what I mean. Tagging @larus chingu as well!!! :D He just made my day!!! Can't wait to see more of you, Daniel!!!

And he is climbing down the stairs from the hair salon. Wearing a long coat!! So sweet! :heart:

• Love 4

Choi Daniel to hold an online event 

image_readtop_2018_231503_15234286913273

Choi Daniel has decided to hold an online event!

Live streaming from Seoul, South Korea.

It will be held on Saturday, November 28 @ 17: 00 for his Japanese fans!!! 

Archive viewing available until 17:00 on Tuesday, December 1

Ticket sales period is from October 29, 2020 17:00 to November 26, 2020 17:00

Talk and question corner!!

There will also be viewer gifts during the event.

For details such as ticket purchase, please check from the following URL.

https://a-ara.co.jp/event/791

• Love 3

Well, dcgallery also has updated about Daniel's online event in next month. 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=27843&_rk=tDL&page=1

Sources say that his fans have already started buying tickets for the event. Everyone is super excited for his come back in Japan. It seems that the event can only be watched in Japan though. But I feel so happy for him that this would make him receive more love from the public amidst the filming for his new drama. Way to go, boy!!! Can't wait to see anything of you!

Waiting for his agency, JWide company to release the news about his online event. :)

• Love 2

Choi Daniel Holds Online Event

ElkafjFVoAAU85V?format=jpg&name=900x900

An online event for actor Choi Daniel, whose trademark is glasses, which is an outstanding style that served as a fashion model, will be held on November 28th.

Speaking of Daniel, he just established the official Japanese fan club in August this year, and this is the first event since the establishment of FC to give to Japanese fans. A big break in the 2009 broadcast "High Kick Through The Roof", "Jugglers-The Magic of Love for the Ice Boss", "Baby Faced Beauty", "Waiting for Love", "School 2013", "Phantom", etc. The starring work is also popular in Japan, and is called the 'love comedy emperor' among fans. This event is an event in which Choi Daniel himself delivers videos from South Korea via Internet distribution, and Daniel wants to somehow deliver a voice of encouragement directly to the fans in a situation where Japan is in a difficult situation due to corona. It will be a fresh experience like never before, even though it is over the internet during a difficult time due to the corona storm. Please enjoy the time of interaction with Daniel.

View the original article here

• Love 3