Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shades_blue

oooo, thank you for the photos everyone and for the trailer GHSforever! I haven't been around here in forever, I miss our boy ya'll! I miss you all too! I hope that movie becomes available in some English subbed form soon, I'll have to be on the lookout. Our Daninote/C'Duskie fan club needs a revival, all we need is a drama where CD is in the lead role, and not just a cameo. Make it happen drama gods! I hope you all are well!

• 5 weeks later...

October 23, 2012

Choi Daniel to star opposite Jang Na-ra again

By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily

23171952.jpg

Choi Daniel has been cast in the KBS2 drama “School” which boasts Hallyu star Jang Na-ra in its lineup already.

Just over a week after Jang was cast, Choi’s participation was revealed on Oct. 23, generating much interest as the two starred in “Baby-faced Beauty” last year.

Despite their history, their roles in the upcoming show are in stark contrast.

Choi is set to play a handsome, well mannered, multi-talented, cream of the crop teacher while Jang will play the opposite: A temp teacher who failed to pass her teachers’ examination.

“The chemistry between Choi and Jang should be interesting to see,” said a spokesperson from KBS2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi,

Read that ghs ideal type has lmh looks and daniel choi. Since she mentioned long ago that personality is important and i just read on the first page of this thread that daniel choi ideal type prefers pants to dress and is tomboy, i think i should jump to the ghs+daniel ship. Is there a thread for this ship?

• Like 2

Hello CDuskies/Daninotes! Whoa it's been a long time I haven't been here. Hello @pumpkin_pie! Yes, there is a DanSun in facebook but I don't know if it has been updated recently @GHSforever? hi sis!

I'm happy that GHS mention that her ideal type is between LMH & CD. That's good news! I hope that will give CD a hint that our princess likes his personality. CD is like a kid at heart, she mentioned that in one of her interviews before too. Although she prefers the looks of LMH, CD is one good looking dude too.kekeke...I'm happy though that GHS choose these two as her ideal type. I love them both.

Whoa! CD has a drama? Something to look forward...When is it starting?

I miss you guys! Have a fun weekend!

:x :D
  • Like 2

Hello Daninote/CDuskies :)

@pumpkin_pie unfortunately no DanSun for soompi but there is DanSun facebook please come and visit us :) 

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DanSun-Couple-choi-daniel-and-goo-hye-sun-/208550789229611

I do update this facebook as well :)

@myonenonly sis so happy when GHS said that about our man LOL

here's my new MV for our lovely couple

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xun9bh_goo-hye-sun-and-choi-daniel-mv-your-love-the-greatest-gift-of-all_music

• Like 2

Hi to all!

Yes D. I was soo happy that our lady considered CD as her ideal type- personality wise. I miss CD. Good to know that he's got a new drama coming. Just in time for Faith to finish. Another good drama to watch.

Very nice video @GHSforever.

Have a blessed Sunday.

:x O:-)
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jjsweeter0211

Choi Daniel to Act as Capitalistic Teacher in ′School 2013′

2012-11-16 12:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Choi Daniel took the stand to teach as a new type of teacher in KBS2′s upcoming drama School 2013.

The actor will appear as the short-term teacher Kang Se Chan at Seung Ri High School. He previously worked as a popular language instructor, and so believes that if he ′serves′ students as he does at a cram school, schools will change.

61524430.jpg

His character is expected to bring to light the problems in the schools of today and approach them from a new perspective.

In the recent stills released from the set of School 2013, Choi Daniel is shown as a perfect fit for his role. He looks and feels like a real teacher, as his lively eyes shine behind his glasses while he stands in front of a blackboard full of chalk marks.

Choi Daniel said about Kang Se Chan, "Kang Se Chan is a very charming character. He is a figure who sees schools from a new perspective, not as a teacher in the mold, and so I believe it will be interesting to see what schools are really like through his views. I′m working hard, so you can look forward to it."

School 2013 also stars Jang Nara, Lee Jong Seok, Park Se Young, Kim Woo Bin and Ryu Hyoyoung. It marks the return of the popular School series, which helped Zo In Sung, Jang Hyuk and Kim Min Hee to stardom.

It airs its first episode on December 3.

Photo credit: School Cultural Industry Company