Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Beast

Nationwide Release on October 15

225899474b119131ba85a73e1dc3fca6.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Why were the men torn apart <Fate> at the end of <Justice>? The souls of the great actors collide! A new frontier in the far north of Korea Noir!

CAST

Choi Daniel as Jung Chan

Born in 1986. In 2009, he attracted attention as a surgeon in the drama "High Kick Through The Roof". Since then, he has appeared in works of various genres from action to romance, soap opera, and thriller, expanding the range of acting. In 2020, he made a cameo appearance in "It's Okay to Psycho" and attracted a lot of attention. [Major appearances]

View the original article here

• Love 1

On 8/11/2021 at 6:57 PM, gm4queen said:

Singles Magazine behind the scenes stills

More behind the scenes photos of Daniel in Singles magazine photoshoot released!

Drooling & waiting for his small screen comeback!

Thanks! Just saw this on the hair stylist's Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSbytz9hK6f/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

Thanks! Just saw this on the hair stylist's Instagram.

48 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

You complete my day, my special birthday to this phot of choi daniel 

It's so nice to see other people still give our man some love! :) But I am so disappointed that his upcoming drama is not airing anytime soon even if he conducted an interview for the drama on Singles magazine, July edition! Do you guys by chance, have any updates about our man or Fly High, Butterfly so far? I find nothing lately! His fans on dcinside are also keeping it quiet for more than 10 days now! :bawling:

• Love 1

Guys!

@L Leung @Combsmania @Riya Varma @Pyar @hushh

Latest rumor is that Fly High, Butterfly would air on January 31, 2022.

Spoiler

E8rqdW3VEAIEGq1?format=jpg&name=small

I really have no idea that what's delaying the premiere date but Daniel can gear up for another drama and make a quick comeback to the small screen in the meantime! :)

Yes, JWidecomany should pay more attention to our guy and offer him another drama script as soon as possible! He is a lead actor himself and he deserves all the love from public for himself! :heart:

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Finally, my singles magazine July issue arrived. Later i will take a good shot, before i post here! I'm so excited to see our guy in magazine :heart:

OH MY GOD???? :scream: Really chingu? I am so desperate to see our guy!!! Please do post his pics here! :)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD???? :scream: Really chingu? I am so desperate to see our guy!!! Please do post his pics here! :)

Yes chingu! But i already sent you the photos. But i will take also a great shot, i'm too excited so i take some spoiler :grin:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Yes chingu! But i already sent you the photos. But i will take also a great shot, i'm too excited so i take some spoiler :grin:

Please feel free to post high quality photos of our handsome man so that other ladies would also see, chingu! He is seriously giving me butterflies! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hello ladies! I know you girls excited to see our guy in a Singles Magazine! And of course me too! And finally, our man is in the House! I really love his photo here and pictorial is really quite amazing! Hello chingus! Let's all take a look our man in the July Edition of Singles Magazine!

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Hello ladies! I know you girls excited to see our guy in a Singles Magazine! And of course me too! And finally, our man is in the House! I really love his photo here and pictorial is really quite amazing! Hello chingus! Let's all take a look our man in the July Edition of Singles Magazine!

OH MY GOD chingu!!! :scream: There are so many photos that we haven't seen of him so far! Not even in behind the scenes pictorial! He is so handsome as always! Thank you so much for posting his pics, chingu! You just made my day today! :heart: And those are photo cards of his photoshoot? So cute! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD chingu!!! :scream: There are so many photos that we haven't seen of him so far! Not even in behind the scenes pictorial! He is so handsome as always! Thank you so much for posting his pics, chingu! You just made my day today! :heart: And those are photo cards of his photoshoot? So cute! :wub:

You're very welcome chingu! The photocards also the frrebies, and i took one photo and i used to the front picture of my wallet. So everytime, i can see our man! Thank you so much for appreciating, everything for our man. I will do my best! :heart::fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

You're very welcome chingu! The photocards also the frrebies, and i took one photo and i used to the front picture of my wallet. So everytime, i can see our man! Thank you so much for appreciating, everything for our man. I will do my best!

I am so grateful to you that you make this thread full of love and life, chingu! :heart: Hope you would have the man himself signing on your photo cards someday! Gosh, this is so cool! :D Seriously, when he return to the K-dramaland anyway?? I want him to cast in a new drama soon! This man is too handsome that he shouldn't stay away from the screen for too long! :bawling: Fingers crossed, chingu!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am so grateful to you that you make this thread full of love and life, chingu! :heart: Hope you would have the man himself signing on your photo cards someday! Gosh, this is so cool! :D Seriously, when he return to the K-dramaland anyway?? I want him to cast in a new drama soon! This man is too handsome that he shouldn't stay away from the screen for too long! :bawling: Fingers crossed, chingu!

Komawo chingu, how i wish one day i could meet him and have a picture and authograph too. :heart4: and you are right chingu, we all wish our guys will be cast in another drama soon. I really love to see him, all over in kdrama land :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

The photocards also the frrebies,

Do you choose which celebrity's cards when you ordered the magazine, or his cards are gifts by default? Really cool if it's the latter, since his cards are given out instead of the cover girl's. 

Thank so much! I'm not a fan of sandals but he looks great nonetheless, maybe to complement the garden theme. We seldom see his toes until now hehehe

So many outfits! Long legs! Pecs! His arms look so thick in the white shirt! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Do you choose which celebrity's cards when you ordered the magazine, or his cards are gifts by default? Really cool if it's the latter, since his cards are given out instead of the cover girl's. 

Thank so much! I'm not a fan of sandals but he looks great nonetheless, maybe to complement the garden theme. We seldom see his toes until now hehehe

So many outfits! Long legs! Pecs! His arms look so thick in the white shirt! 

The photocards is also a freebies from the store i ordered, she know that i'm a big fan our man. So she always make some of this when i ordered a dvds or any merch of him. Yes you got it, i'm not also a fan of sandals. But it looks cool isn't? The long legged man, oh he is so handsome!:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1