Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

"The Beast" to release nationwide

225899474b119131ba85a73e1dc3fca6.jpg

The Korean movie "The Beast" (English title), will be released nationwide from October 15th under the Japanese title "Beast". At the same time, poster visuals and scene photos have been lifted.

This work, which boldly replaces French Noir's masterpiece "or a dog named Betrayal", depicts two former buddies who are destined for a bizarre murder.

Roles will be played by Lee Sung Min, who swept the award race of the year with "The Man Called Black Venus". JaMyeong Yoo, who was nicknamed "Chameleon Actor", was enthusiastic about his former partner Min-tae in the Netflix drama "Itaewon Class". In addition, Hye-jin Jung from "The Merciless Rondo" and Choi Daniel from "High Kick Through The Roof" gathered.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/e1085be52990504aa54ce0542714182fc5b252c2

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I really love to buy a dvd copy of this

Me too dear! May be they would set up dvd format soon since the movie is being released nationwide. Can't believe it's been 2 years since the movie first premiered in 2019. Have you watched it, chingu? Daniel is so handsome as always! :heart: Except for some not-so-good scenes though.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

While we're waiting for new Daniel Choi content, please have a look at the poll @gm4queen created in honour of the handsome glasses man!

daniel-choi-gollow-me-gif.gif 

tagging all Daniellovers, but of course other friends are welcome to vote as well: 

@gm4queen @Pyar @hushh @L Leung @Combsmania @Riya Varma @kaedechan @partyon @agenth @Min2206 @backstreetboysfan @larus @Rut H @Nancy69 @Harshani Bandara

re: @partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

Hi @agenth chingu! :lol:

Thank you so much for helping us out! I am so desperately missing him and that's the reason I asked for a poll to hold! This is more like a warm up session for his small screen comeback! :heart:

Can't wait to know what other fans of his think about him! :dorashakes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I absolutely love his high cheek bones!

Yes of course dear! I am sorry that I missed out his sexy cheek bones in the features list! :mellow: I think his cheek bones have been perfectly rendered in Jugglers?? Hope we can see more of his handsome features in his upcoming drama as well! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I think his cheek bones have been perfectly rendered in Jugglers??

Haha in Jugglers it was his butt and abs, cheekbones are in The Ghost Detective, especially since he lost a lot of weight. He's beautiful and manly in both dramas, anyway.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Haha in Jugglers it was his butt and abs, cheekbones are in The Ghost Detective, especially since he lost a lot of weight. He's beautiful and manly in both dramas, anyway.

It's a sign that I am being a careless fan! I totally forgot to include his apple butt under the features category in the poll! :joy:

• LOL 1

Singles Magazine behind the scenes stills

More behind the scenes photos of Daniel in Singles magazine photoshoot released!

CIWierT.jpg

Spoiler

wAPDZEJ.jpg

7A3qI2k.jpg

maLHAvn.jpg

Spoiler

xJTDTWn.jpg

Spoiler

lOInTM8.jpg

Drooling & waiting for his small screen comeback! :please:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1