Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

15 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I just saw a tweet by his japanese fans... Fly High Butterfly. 

Will be aired at December and not August. :anguished:

WHAT????!! :scream:

Yes dear! You are absolutely right! The korean wikipedia for Fly High, Butterfly has changed the air date to 2021 December. :sweatingbullets: This is so frustrating! I mean his korean fans are so waiting for the drama to air next month. Then they say we can see him on tv in December??? I am officially done with this drama! I think we have to temporary close the drama thread for time being. ^_^

And this guy should pick up his next project more wisely! I pray everytime that he casts in a KBS drama next! :heart:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

Will be aired at December and not August. 

56 minutes ago, Pyar said:

This So sad. 

By the way, in Korean wikipedia of the dramas listed for releasing in 2021, Fly High Butterfly is listed under"Date undecided" category. So we can not say for sure that the drama is airing in December itself. ^_^

And also this does not make any sense. Daniel finished filming for the drama in June and he features in July issue of Singles Magazine to promote the drama himself. December means the time gap is too longer than the usual. So I think we can still have some lights! :) Let's keep hoping for the best!

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

4 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Honestly im super unsatisfied with how things are going with the drama. I miss daniel so much and this is the only reason im keeping up with this drama

To be honest, I feel the same way dear! I won't be waiting forever to see a drama unless it was for him. This is all too annoying! He must receive another casting offer in the meantime so that we can probably see him making his small screen comeback before this December. :heart: That's the only hope I've got!

• Like 1

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

https://namu.wiki/w/날아올라라%2C 나비

Fly High, Butterfly to air in 2022??? :o I seriously want JWide Company to pick up another script for our handsome man PRONTO!!!!!! At this rate, it's very much possible that Daniel might receive another offer for a new drama production and we can see him within this year!!! :heart:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

https://namu.wiki/w/날아올라라%2C 나비

Fly High, Butterfly to air in 2022??? :o I seriously want JWide Company to pick up another script for our handsome man PRONTO!!!!!! At this rate, it's very much possible that Daniel might receive another offer for a new drama production and we can see him within this year!!! :heart:

Why? I really don't understand why the drama need to change the date and year released.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well, it's already been a month since Daniel said to finished filming for Fly high, butterfly in the first place! Really hoping that JWide company would make some arrangements to provide him with another drama script as soon as possible! He is not supposed to stay away from his fans for years.... :sweatingbullets:

Please come back, boy!!!! We are so desperate to see you again! :rolleyes:

IMG_2683.jpg

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, L Leung said:

New video on YouTube?

OH MY GOD??? :scream:

You just made my day! I mean how did I even miss this video in the first place? Thank you so much for sharing, dear! Our guy is so handsome and funny as always!!!! :) And who is the other person anyway?? A director of a hospital? And what exactly Daniel says?? I only got the part where he mentioned that he recently finished filming for Fly High, Butterfly! I am so excited to know more about what he says!

And look at the comments.. Our handsome guy is all loved by his fans! Desperate to see him on tv again! :heart:

• Love 1